TLG Discussion 2022

Diogenese

Top 20
IMO cap raise now is so we can get cracking on accelerating plans for Talnode Si.

Yes price is lower than it could have been, but not worth waiting months more to get moving on such a lucrative new income stream that has such string demand. Get cracking NOW!! But that costs money.

Listen to investor webinar again and how bullish on Talnode Si.

And gotta love this quote:
"....other ways of making silicone anode that would revolutionise the entire world"

That's from MT, who I find is not often one to use hyperbole.

Up to everyone individually to decide. Is cap raise now because we:
1- are scared we might not get permits
2- because we have soooo much more to develop still that while waiting for permits we want to get cracking with it.
Don't you just love typos ... String futures are up on tight supply in the face of string demand. String manufacturers said that supplies of natural rope from which string is unwound had been adversely impacted by high winds in excess of 85 knots.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

JNRB

Regular
Don't you just love typos ... String futures are up on tight supply in the face of string demand. String manufacturers said that supplies of natural rope from which string is unwound had been adversely impacted by high winds in excess of 85 knots.
hahaha yep.
was on my phone this morning so a bit sloppy.

Diogenese

Top 20

cosors

👀
General info for you guys:
I noticed today for the first time that Talga is now also listed on BX Swisse. This must be very fresh.
Has it to do with ABB?
My first stock also listet in Switzerland.
Wouldn't new shares have to be issued if it is not OTC trading?

I don't know if that matters at all since I have no experience with the volumes there. But if it is as it seems, a little info would have been appropriate. I think it is not just done and we are listed on a new stock exchange. But maybe something will come and this is just a test run. In any case, the symbol of Switzerland or the BX is unusually new for me, I must first get used to it.)
Screenshot_2023-02-21-19-39-15-38_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Semmel

Regular
General info for you guys:
I noticed today for the first time that Talga is now also listed on BX Swisse. This must be very fresh.
Has it to do with ABB?
My first stock also listet in Switzerland.
Wouldn't new shares have to be issued if it is not OTC trading?

I don't know if that matters at all since I have no experience with the volumes there. But if it is as it seems, a little info would have been appropriate. I think it is not just done and we are listed on a new stock exchange. But maybe something will come and this is just a test run. In any case, the symbol of Switzerland or the BX is unusually new for me, I must first get used to it.)

I think shares can be transfered between exchanges by buying them in one place and selling them in another. There is no need for a dedicated issuing of shares. (layman on this matter here). But when I trade shares, my broker offers me the option to trade on many different exchanges, making it possible to move shares between exchanges.

Also, on a related note, Talga is actively traded today on the OTCBB in the US under the name TLGRF.

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
I think shares can be transfered between exchanges by buying them in one place and selling them in another. There is no need for a dedicated issuing of shares. (layman on this matter here). But when I trade shares, my broker offers me the option to trade on many different exchanges, making it possible to move shares between exchanges.

Also, on a related note, Talga is actively traded today on the OTCBB in the US under the name TLGRF.
😊
Symbol: TGX
Currency: CHF
https://www.bxswiss.com/instruments/AU000000TLG7

JNRB

Regular
IMO cap raise now is so we can get cracking on accelerating plans for Talnode Si.

Yes price is lower than it could have been, but not worth waiting months more to get moving on such a lucrative new income stream that has such string demand. Get cracking NOW!! But that costs money.

Listen to investor webinar again and how bullish on Talnode Si.

And gotta love this quote:
"....other ways of making silicone anode that would revolutionise the entire world"

That's from MT, who I find is not often one to use hyperbole.

Up to everyone individually to decide. Is cap raise now because we:
1- are scared we might not get permits
2- because we have soooo much more to develop still that while waiting for permits we want to get cracking with it.

Looks like I was right about CR.
Nothing to do with the company freaking out they'll run out of money while permit appeals drag on.

".....SCALED UP EVA production"
"silicone anode SCALE-UP"

= scaled-up smiles :D :D

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
Just for info:

"AMATI STRATEGIC METALS FUND: Duo behind £90m fund are really showing their mettle

By Jeff Prestridge, Financial Mail on Sunday 21:51 25 Feb 2023, updated 09:51 26 Feb 2023
1677420832163.png

The fund is also an investor in Swedish-based Talga which mines graphite, essential for the manufacture of car battery anodes.
..."
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...ATI-STRATEGIC-METALS-FUND-Showing-mettle.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
"CRM Alliance
Feb 16

European Parliament discusses CRM Act​

On 15 February, during the Plenary session in Strasbourg, the European Parliament held a debate on the upcoming Critical Raw Materials (CRM) Act. The debate hosted Commissioner for Financial Services Mairead McGuinness and Swedish Minister for EU Affairs Jessika Roswall.

Both the Council and the Commission shared that the EU must diversify its critical raw material imports while exploring domestic supplies and reuse.

Minister Roswall acknowledged the EU’s supply chain vulnerabilities and welcomed the Commission’s intention behind the CRM Act. The Swedish Presidency believes that there is a clear need for CRM exports for modern and future manufacturing. High environmental and labour standards throughout the supply chain are crucial, and Ms. Roswall acknowledged that some of these strategic raw materials could be sourced in the EU, while respecting such standards. Improving circularity and reducing material waste remains a priority for the Swedish government when it comes to CRMs.

Commissioner McGuinness brought up the structural challenge facing the European economy and highlighted the importance of strengthening international relationships to secure a more diversified supply of CRMs. She stressed the need for investment to achieve these goals, through private and public financing. Moreover, Commissioner McGuinness outlined four pillars of a new Critical Raw Materials Act:
  1. listing critical raw materials
  2. strengthening certain value chains
  3. circular manufacturing
  4. governance and risk-preparedness
The latest Commission Agenda indicates that the publication of the CRM Act has been postponed to 14 March 2023, on the same day as the Net Zero Industry Act."
https://www.crmalliance.eu/amp/european-parliament-discusses-crm-act

Reactions: 7 users

TentCity

Regular
"CRM Alliance
Feb 16

European Parliament discusses CRM Act​

On 15 February, during the Plenary session in Strasbourg, the European Parliament held a debate on the upcoming Critical Raw Materials (CRM) Act. The debate hosted Commissioner for Financial Services Mairead McGuinness and Swedish Minister for EU Affairs Jessika Roswall.

Both the Council and the Commission shared that the EU must diversify its critical raw material imports while exploring domestic supplies and reuse.

Minister Roswall acknowledged the EU’s supply chain vulnerabilities and welcomed the Commission’s intention behind the CRM Act. The Swedish Presidency believes that there is a clear need for CRM exports for modern and future manufacturing. High environmental and labour standards throughout the supply chain are crucial, and Ms. Roswall acknowledged that some of these strategic raw materials could be sourced in the EU, while respecting such standards. Improving circularity and reducing material waste remains a priority for the Swedish government when it comes to CRMs.

Commissioner McGuinness brought up the structural challenge facing the European economy and highlighted the importance of strengthening international relationships to secure a more diversified supply of CRMs. She stressed the need for investment to achieve these goals, through private and public financing. Moreover, Commissioner McGuinness outlined four pillars of a new Critical Raw Materials Act:
  1. listing critical raw materials
  2. strengthening certain value chains
  3. circular manufacturing
  4. governance and risk-preparedness
The latest Commission Agenda indicates that the publication of the CRM Act has been postponed to 14 March 2023, on the same day as the Net Zero Industry Act."
https://www.crmalliance.eu/amp/european-parliament-discusses-crm-act
Thanks Cosors - looks like we have to wait a couple more days for the CRM Act, which was due on the 8th of March and now both the CRM & Net Zero Acts being released together on the 14th.

Northvolt’s public ‘shot across the bows’ about prioritising Nth American expansions in preference to Europe is hopefully the wake up call the Commission needs to ensure the EU genuinely close the ‘competitiveness gap’ between Nth America & Europe.

There was an interesting interview i listened to yesterday about how Australia has just become uncompetitive against the USA in green hydrogen despite our abundance of land, sun and wind resources such is the size and scope of the funding support for the hydrogen sector in the IRA. As a result, the Australian Gov’t has committed to refreshing the Hydrogen strategy - but the message was, without huge funding support/subsidies/grants, a new strategy just wont cut it.

I think this applies to Europe - if the updated CRM Act & Net Zero Acts are just more words, then Europe will be uncompetitive and Nth America will attract that available capital. Therefore, as MT said in jest at the Rho Motion interview, “hopefully the EU overdoes it and rain money down on them”! I think the EU has to at least close the gap and almost match the US offering to stay in the game - so i really look forward to seeing these details in 2 weeks time!

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
Thanks Cosors - looks like we have to wait a couple more days for the CRM Act, which was due on the 8th of March and now both the CRM & Net Zero Acts being released together on the 14th.

Northvolt’s public ‘shot across the bows’ about prioritising Nth American expansions in preference to Europe is hopefully the wake up call the Commission needs to ensure the EU genuinely close the ‘competitiveness gap’ between Nth America & Europe.

There was an interesting interview i listened to yesterday about how Australia has just become uncompetitive against the USA in green hydrogen despite our abundance of land, sun and wind resources such is the size and scope of the funding support for the hydrogen sector in the IRA. As a result, the Australian Gov’t has committed to refreshing the Hydrogen strategy - but the message was, without huge funding support/subsidies/grants, a new strategy just wont cut it.

I think this applies to Europe - if the updated CRM Act & Net Zero Acts are just more words, then Europe will be uncompetitive and Nth America will attract that available capital. Therefore, as MT said in jest at the Rho Motion interview, “hopefully the EU overdoes it and rain money down on them”! I think the EU has to at least close the gap and almost match the US offering to stay in the game - so i really look forward to seeing these details in 2 weeks time!

Great volume again today @ 2,546,000 shares in total.

I roughly counted around 600,000 shares traded in the post 4pm auction with the final trade @ 4:17pm being 332,389 @ $1.615

Last edited:

cosors

👀
Just for info:

"A Sustainable Supply Chain

A chain with no weak links​

Our suppliers play a significant role in helping us to achieve our sustainability targets. We can only improve the overall sustainability performance of the electric mobility sector through collaboration and consistent commitment to CSR along the whole value chain: from mining to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) including end of life battery recycling.

What is at stake?​

• 80-90% of CSR impacts come from the value chain.
    (Source: Pierre-François Thaler, CEO of EcoVadis)
  • China currently controls the majority of the essential raw material refining necessary for EV batteries manufacture (lithium, cobalt, natural graphite).
  • ACC aims to have a supply chain that is at least 70% European by the middle of the decade.

Measuring ourselves and our suppliers by the same high standards​

Building a sustainable supply chain of suppliers that respect the same environmental, social and governance standards that we do is one of ACC’s highest priorities. As is ensuring full traceability of the raw materials – particularly strategic metals.

Throughout our supply chain and the services we use, we will strive to identify and act upon actual and potential human rights risks for workers.

Sustainable Supply Chain Charter​

Our Sustainable Supply Chain Charter clearly states ACC’s approach to this responsibility. It summarizes our guiding principles for the worldwide supplier network, following globally accepted standards and internationally-recognized guidelines on Environmental, Social and Governance (known as ESG1-topics).

To build a successful supplier–customer relationship, we require legal compliance from our business partners on all levels, to protect the environment and respect human rights in line with international expectations.

This Charter is one of the key tools helping us to achieve this.

Download it to find out more."

https://www.acc-emotion.com/csr/sustainable-supply-chain

Attachments

• 1677599186099.png
    1677599186099.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
"EV battery makers are getting their hands on everything
One of the most abundant and essential ingredients in electric vehicle batteries is beginning to experience demand pressures, showing how supply chain troubles are getting deeper and the value chain even more expensive.
Few have focused on the anode chemistry mix, with graphite expected to remain the dominant material until at least 2035, according to BloombergNEF."

https://www.tbsnews.net/bloomberg-special/ev-battery-makers-are-getting-their-hands-everything-360316

fresh:
"The Golden Age Of Critical Materials

At the top I mentioned that copper, lithium and graphite are the most critical inputs in the race to electrify and decarbonize.
I find it unbelievable that while graphene is thrown in as almost an after thought graphite is not even mentioned?

The electrification of the global transportation system doesn't happen without copper, lithium and graphite."
his bold
https://menafn.com/1105662454/The-Golden-Age-Of-Critical-Materials

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀

"EU’s due diligence law could boost competitiveness of mining sector​

By Oliver Noyan | EURACTIV.com

24. Feb. 2023
shutterstock_1951657093-1-800x450.jpg

Work,Of,Heavy,Equipment,In,An,Open,Pit,For,Gold [Evgeny_V/Shutterstock]
EURACTIV is part of the Trust Project >>>
Languages: Deutsch

This article is part of our special report The EU’s critical raw materials act.
The EU’s plan to oblige companies to police their value chains for human rights and environmental standards has been met with fierce opposition from most industry sectors. However, for the mining industry, the new due diligence directive could prove to be a competitive advantage.
The European Commission’s proposal on corporate due diligence intends to make European companies with more than 500 employees and €150 million annual turnover responsible for monitoring, preventing and mitigating human rights and environmental standards along their value chain.
As mining is considered to be a risk sector, the threshold is even lower with 250 employees and €40 million in turnover.
Despite concerns from most of the industry players, most of Europe’s mining sector has silently embraced the upcoming legislation. Norge Mining for instance was quick to announce that it has positioned itself as a “pioneer” when it comes to corporate sustainability.
A similar stance can also be observed with the European Carbon and Graphite Association (ECGA).
“ECGA believes that responsible and ethical sourcing of carbon and graphite is rightly an essential part of EU policy, and it would be desirable that this is adequately implemented, but not only for the primary materials but also for the products thereafter,” Corina Hebestreit, Secretary General of the European Carbon and Graphite Association told EURACTIV.
While the ECGA also emphasises that “excessive burdens on companies should be avoided” it is more favourable towards the directive compared to other associations that represent industries further up the value chain.
The Mechanical Engineering Association (VDMA) for instance has recently called the directive in its current form a “threat to European competitiveness.”
On Monday (20. February) the VDMA even called on the German government to “prevent the EU Parliament’s plans from being implemented in the Council in the way they are currently being discussed.”

A competitive advantage​

While the due diligence directive is portrayed by most industries as an additional burden, it could actually prove to even boost the international competitiveness of the mining sector.
“For the mining industry, the Due Diligence Directive could prove to be a competitive advantage in the future,” André Wolf, head of Department Technology, Infrastructure and Industrial Development at the Centre for European Policy told EURACTIV.
As mining stands at the beginning of the supply chain, European mining companies are far less burdened by the monitoring obligations in the due diligence directive.
While European companies are already obliged to live up to high environmental and human rights standards, the due diligence law would pressure their competitors in third states to do the same, thereby giving European mining companies a relative competitive advantage.
The favourable view towards the new due diligence rules is also present in other producers of primary commodities which do not involve mining.
One case in point is the production of synthetic graphite, an essential part of car batteries, that is produced through a high-temperature process.
“Our target is to have supply chains as local as possible in Europe. So I would say we do not have an issue regarding the due diligence directive, quite the opposite”, general manager of the graphite producer Vianode, Stian Madshus, told EURACTIV.
“We see the European business standards as a competitive advantage. And we believe that electrification is important, but you have to do it responsibly,” he added.

A price for sustainability​

Sustainable mining in Europe is currently more expensive than many of their international competitors, who often rely on workers’ exploitation and have often little regard for environmental standards.
“The mining sector is hoping that the industry would be happy to pay a premium for sustainable raw materials since sustainable mining adds more costs to the production in the form of higher capex associated with tailings and water treatment compared to waste treatment in many other places in the world,” Rasmus Blomqvist, managing director at Grafintec, the Finnish subsidiary of Beowulf Mining, told EURACTIV.
According to the expert Wolf, the due diligence directive could help here. In the long term, there could even be positive effects regarding the expansion of the EU’s mining capacity – which is one of the main goals of the upcoming Critical Raw Materials Act of the European Commission.
“The expansion of domestic raw material production could be intensified indirectly through such an increase in the cost of international supply chains,” Wolf said.
“That might also have been one of the Commission’s ulterior motives to push for the due diligence directive,” he added.
“The expansion of domestic raw material production could be intensified indirectly through such an increase in the cost of international supply chains,” he added.
However, it remains to be seen if the due diligence directive, which will enter the final negotiation stage after the European Parliament agrees on its position in May, will really lead to higher international standards.
“The ideal case would basically be that compliance with standards also becomes a real competitive advantage on the global level at some point,” Wolf remarked."
https://www.euractiv.com/section/en...could-boost-competitiveness-of-mining-sector/

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
1677874229393.png

• Love

cosors

👀
General Interesting info

We work together with Rud Pedersen EU, a public relations and lobbying agency or consultancy.

"European advice with Scandinavian origins

Since 2020 we have been shaking up the public affairs market in Berlin. Thanks to our enormous growth and network in Berlin and other European metropolises, we can offer a holistic public affairs perspective."
https://www.rudpedersen.com/de

"Where Business & Politics Meet​

In an increasingly globalised and digitalised world, public affairs can be challenging to navigate. That’s where we come in."
https://www.rudpedersen.com/

I just wanted to see if there is anything new about the new factory or property search in Germany. The agency operates from Berlin, but also has an office directly in Brussels as in many capitals of Europe.
"Rud Pedersen Public Affairs Company Germany GmbH
Unter den Linden 32-34
D-10117 Berlin, Germany
Entry in the Lobby Register for the representation of interests towards the German Bundestag and the Federal Government: Register number R001413
www.lobbyregister.bundestag.de/suche/R001413"

We were once wondering what MT was doing in Berlin. That could be an explanation. I found it because Talga is listed in the German Lobby Register for Transparency as a client of Rud Pedersen EU.

Someone just did a search query on Rud Pedersen it seems.

direct link to PDF

Register entry
Lobby Register
Found entries

Rud Pedersen Public Affairs Germany GmbH
https://www.lobbyregister.bundestag.de/suche/R001413/17631?backUrl=/suche?q=Talga&pageSize=10&filter%5Bactivelobbyist%5D%5Btrue%5D=true&sort=RELEVANCE_DESC

Do not misunderstand. The disclosure requirement is purely routine in order to ensure transparency. And we are only one of 30 clients. And if you take a close look at their clients it is also necessary to work transparently and cleanly. You can see what they're up to on Twitter. https://twitter.com/RudPedersen_EU

and here:
Moderated by Megan Richards, Rud Pedersen.
rp.png

If I had looked more closely 👆 I could have noticed it already.

Profil für James Stevens anzeigen
James Stevens
Managing Partner at Rud Pedersen Public Affairs
1 year

One more push for the event we’re organising next week on #rawmaterials and #batteries This week at Raw Materials Week we have heard much about the demand we are likely to see for materials for the #europeangreendeal and #energytransition Join megan RICHARDS Peter Handley Mark Thompson and Vincenzo A. Conforti to hear how we can do that sustainably here in Europe. See below!
Unternehmensseite für Rud Pedersen Public Affairs Brussels anzeigen
Rud Pedersen Public Affairs Brussels
3.005 Follower
1 year
Many parts of the battery value chain rely today on very carbon intensive imports. Join our discussion next week on building a sustainable European low carbon battery value chain! Register today 👉 https://lnkd.in/eqh4QEtW Next week the European Parliament will vote on the European Strategy for #CriticalRawMaterials encouraging EU battery production and moving towards a sustainable transport sector while building a resilient critical raw material value chain. On 23 November we will discuss with MEP Anna Michelle Asimakopoulou, Peter Handley of Unit at DG GROW, Mark Thompson, Founder and CEO of Talga and Vincenzo A. Conforti Head of Public Affairs of ABB to discuss green projects on the ground and the EU potential for sustainable local production. The session is moderated by megan RICHARDS, Senior Advisor at Rud Pedersen. #RawMaterialsWeek
  • Kein Alt-Text für dieses Bild vorhanden
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jame...angreendeal-activity-6867167164118405120-1PKE

Seems that Talga have hired real professionals and that everything runs cleanly, of course.

________
;)

________
They are a real treasure trove.) Quick access to the network... Presumably they are currently working on the CRMA 🤫🤣

Goals / Remit​

Rud Pedersen Public Affairs is part of Rud Pedersen Group, a leading European public affairs and communications consultancy with offices in Brussels and across the Nordic region. In Brussels we support our clients in understanding and engaging with the European institutions and the stakeholders that surround them on issues affecting their goals.

Main EU files targeted​

- European Green Deal and associated initiatives
- Circular economy and associated legislation including WFD, RoHS and WEEE Directives, Batteries Directive, Eco-design measures, waste shipments, plastics strategy, SUP Directive
- Chemicals policy including REACH, CLP, Biocides, PPP, Endocrine Strategy, Zero Pollution Strategy
- Environment policy including legislation on air, water (WFD, PS Decisions, DWD, UWWD) soil, industrial emissions, biodiversity
- Energy and climate policy including EU ETS, RED, Effort sharing, EPBD, EED, gas and electricity market design, CCS, infrastructure (IPECI, TENs)
- Sustainable mobility and transport including CO2 for passenger cars and heavy duty, transport infrastructure financing
- Consumer policy including distance selling, unfair commercial practices, e-privacy, e-commerce, collective redress/alternative dispute mechanisms
- Food and ag policy including CAP and CMO, food additives, food contact, food labelling, claims, PARNUTS, alcohol policy, PGIs
- Industrial policy including new approach legislation, strategic value chains, research and innovation policy and funding, single market legislation and enforcement
- Competition policy
- Trade policy including trade defence, agreements with third countries and WTO reform, customs duties and antidumping

https://www.lobbyfacts.eu/datacard/...ffairs-company?rid=165838227131-07&sid=111943

Last edited:
1% of total shares are currently borrowed according to ASX data 6 March. Might not sound a lot but this company is reasonably tightly held and reasonably large volume today @ 2.2M as of 20 minutes left on the ASX clock with a diving SP.

I expect that 1% being added to today

• Sad

EU to set up central buying agency for critical minerals-draft law​

By Eric Onstad
and Foo Yun Chee
European Union flags flutter outside the EU Commission headquarters in Brussels, Belgium

European Union flags flutter outside the EU Commission headquarters, in Brussels, Belgium, February 1, 2023 REUTERS/Yves Herman
LONDON/BRUSSELS, March 7 (Reuters) - The European Union aims to set up a central purchasing agency for critical materials such as lithium and rare earths and force member states to speed up permitting for new mines and processing plants, according to draft legislation.
The Critical Raw Materials Act (CRMA), which is due to be publicly released on March 14 and was seen by Reuters on Tuesday, aims to ensure the EU has access to materials needed to meet the bloc's target of moving to net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
Advertisement · Scroll to continue
Report an ad
Both the EU and United States are seeking to curb their dependence on China, which supplies about 95% of the EU's rare earths.

In September last year, the EU said it would address the issue through the introduction of the CRMA, which also targets other key materials such as lithium, cobalt and manganese needed for electric vehicles (EVs) and wind turbines.
"It is necessary to take measures to ensure access to a secure and sustainable supply of critical raw materials in order to safeguard the union's economic resilience and strategic autonomy," the draft CRMA act said.

The CRMA would set up a new agency, the European Critical Raw Materials Board, to coordinate action, so by 2030 the EU can internally produce at least 10% and process at least 40% of strategic materials needed each year, the draft said.
Sweeping and cooperative measures were vital among the 27 EU members, it said.
"Uncoordinated national measures to ensure a secure and sustainable supply of critical raw materials have a high potential of distorting competition and fragmenting

the internal market," the draft said.

CENTRAL BUYING AGENCY​

Due to the often opaque nature of markets in many critical materials, the EU would hope to strengthen its hand by setting up a central buying agency.
"The Commission shall set up a system... that is able to aggregate the demand of interested union buyers and then negotiates on their behalf with sellers globally," the draft CRMA said.
Any purchasing system would comply with EU competition law, it added.
The CRMA also seeks to address complaints by businesses wanting to build new mines and processing plants about a cumbersome and lengthy process of getting permits.
Under the new legislation, the EU could name certain projects as strategic, which would mean they would get streamlined permitting and access to financing, including possible state funds, it said.
Strategic mine projects would have to get permits within 24 months and processing facilities would get them in a maximum of 12 months, the draft CRMA said.
The CRMA would also set the stage for potential strategic stockpiles by first requiring member states to report existing stocks before deciding on the needed levels of any EU wide stockpiles, it added.
The EU would also require sellers of critical minerals in the bloc to display an environmental footprint to allow potential customers to buy sustainable products if they wish.

• Fire
I guess a Company with the largest and purest graphite mine in Europe (the World ?)and with a product that is perfect for EVs plus another product that can produce a 40% improvement on current standards for energy density ......................well might just be deemed strategic LOL
Angry Chimp GIF by BBC America

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom