TLG Discussion 2022

Semmel

Regular
Well yes of course. But WE are not the market, at least I dont think that. Sure, when I buy a parcel, I can see that in the daily chart on the european stock exchanges. Sometimes my trade was the only one that day. Happens. So yes, here in Europe the collective WE probably ARE the market. But not in Australia. There must be some professionals and banks also having an eye on TLG, with or without ASX300. Also, to elaborate further, what I think is true with Talga is something completely different than what I think the MARKET thinks whats going on with Talga. Completely different things. What I try to do is to gauge the general consensus of traders based on the stock market movement we can observe. Of course, its a lot of speculation, but.. here is the kicker.. if there is a difference between what I know is true and what I think the market thinks.. then THAT is called an opportunity. The problem as you accurately describe it is... I dont have any powder left to spend on Talga. Not with Christmas and a bunch of important birthdays coming up where liquidity is required. I still find it interesting. Not concerning, interesting.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Pharvest

Well yes of course. But WE are not the market, at least I dont think that. Sure, when I buy a parcel, I can see that in the daily chart on the european stock exchanges. Sometimes my trade was the only one that day. Happens. So yes, here in Europe the collective WE probably ARE the market. But not in Australia. There must be some professionals and banks also having an eye on TLG, with or without ASX300. Also, to elaborate further, what I think is true with Talga is something completely different than what I think the MARKET thinks whats going on with Talga. Completely different things. What I try to do is to gauge the general consensus of traders based on the stock market movement we can observe. Of course, its a lot of speculation, but.. here is the kicker.. if there is a difference between what I know is true and what I think the market thinks.. then THAT is called an opportunity. The problem as you accurately describe it is... I dont have any powder left to spend on Talga. Not with Christmas and a bunch of important birthdays coming up where liquidity is required. I still find it interesting. Not concerning, interesting.
Geez.. I completely agree with your post Semmel and are in an identical boat!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom