TLG Discussion 2022

Have you received instructions on how to proceed in the future if you want to convert the options into shares? Or does each of us have to contact them individually to get personalized information?

Semmel

Regular
Have you received instructions on how to proceed in the future if you want to convert the options into shares? Or does each of us have to contact them individually to get personalized information?

I have got (per snail mail) a very minimal description. Likey if I didn't know what options are, I would not have understood that language. It didn't explain anything. They in principle informed me about the options, and that it could be a taxable event to use them. Nothing more. I will have to call them in order to exercise these things. Last time I gambled options, there were no 'option' to actually use them, only to sell them like any tradable asset.

for balance I'll ask the same question.

what is going on here?

Screenshot.png

Who knows the market plumbing of index rebalancing? There must be some low liquidity stocks left with a balance of shares that couldn't be sold before the end of the rebalance. In closing auction index funds have to have exited entirely from the account connected to the respective funds, so if a large volume is left over, these will need to be sold in the following days (after being transferred to different accounts or market makers). My gut feel is that the last few days of high volume has cleared that process, so no more selling pressure from index funds. Plus much reduced borrow available now.

Might be some light at the end of the tunnel here for holders. I'm waiting on more of a catalyst before I move in again. Still v concerned about anode prices.

Last edited:
Top Bottom