TLG Discussion 2022

JoMo68

Regular
I've got him on ignore.

As far as credibility is concerned he did get the CR correct.

I mean none of us had a f**king clue that TLG might need some more cash........but he called it..............LOL

Other than that all his posts come from the point of view of complete distrust of MT and everything MT has ever said. It's a constant theme. Then he tries to compare Syrah to TLG. They are just not comparable. But his constant is that TalC has not been proven to be any better than Syrah's generic product hence the comparison to pricing per tonne but that completely ignores everything MT has said over the years in regard to TalC's superiority over the typical generic product that is Syrah's.

So his constant is that MT is a liar and just a salesman.

I think MT has a truck load of announcements to make but that truck cannot get any traction whilst its wheels are just spinning in the quagmire that is the Supreme Court. You should also note that there are strict prohibitions on Directors purchasing shares on the ASX whilst they are in possession of information that has not been disclosed to the ASX.

Don't forget usually the totally f**king obvious is the answer to many many outstanding questions.

Now I might be completely wrong on that so everyone has to be satisfied that MT is not a liar who has managed to hoodwink so many technical, executive staff, and ex politicians to join him in the biggest mining business screw up to come out of Western Australia since the collapse of Sons of Gwalia
I have him on ignore too. Sounding more and more like Pabs’ modus operandi I think…

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

DAH

Regular
Someone forgot to share this important nugget...

4. Insider trading prohibition
4.1 Prohibited conduct
If a person has inside information (see clause 4.2 for a definition of inside information) about
securities and the person knows, or ought reasonably to know, that the information is inside
information, it is illegal for the person to:
(a) deal in the securities;
(b) procure another person to deal in the securities; or
(c) give the information to another person (also known as "tipping") who the person knows,
or ought reasonably to know, is likely to:
(i) deal in the securities; or
(ii) procure someone else to deal in the securities.

4.2 What is inside information?
Inside information is information that:
(a) is not generally available; and
(b) if it were generally available, a reasonable person would expect it to have a material
effect on the price or value of securities.
Information is generally available if it:
• is readily observable;
• has been made known in a manner likely to bring it to the attention of persons who
commonly invest in securities of the relevant type and a reasonable period for that
information to be disseminated has elapsed since it was made known; or
• consists of deductions, conclusions or inferences made or drawn from information falling
under paragraphs 4.2(a) or 4.2(b) above.
A reasonable person would be taken to expect information to have a material effect on the price
or value of securities only if the information would, or would be likely to, influence persons who
commonly acquire securities in deciding whether or not to acquire or dispose of those securities.
In other words, the information must be shown to be material to the investment decision of a
reasonable hypothetical investor in the securities

• Love
  • Fire
Someone forgot to share this important nugget...

4. Insider trading prohibition
4.1 Prohibited conduct
If a person has inside information (see clause 4.2 for a definition of inside information) about
securities and the person knows, or ought reasonably to know, that the information is inside
information, it is illegal for the person to:
(a) deal in the securities;
(b) procure another person to deal in the securities; or
(c) give the information to another person (also known as "tipping") who the person knows,
or ought reasonably to know, is likely to:
(i) deal in the securities; or
(ii) procure someone else to deal in the securities.

4.2 What is inside information?
Inside information is information that:
(a) is not generally available; and
(b) if it were generally available, a reasonable person would expect it to have a material
effect on the price or value of securities.
Information is generally available if it:
• is readily observable;
• has been made known in a manner likely to bring it to the attention of persons who
commonly invest in securities of the relevant type and a reasonable period for that
information to be disseminated has elapsed since it was made known; or
• consists of deductions, conclusions or inferences made or drawn from information falling
under paragraphs 4.2(a) or 4.2(b) above.
A reasonable person would be taken to expect information to have a material effect on the price
or value of securities only if the information would, or would be likely to, influence persons who
commonly acquire securities in deciding whether or not to acquire or dispose of those securities.
In other words, the information must be shown to be material to the investment decision of a
reasonable hypothetical investor in the securities

you see the problem with this is that the company is about to issue a prospectus that has to declare all the information, so once the prospectus is released there really is no inside information as such.

So let's assume right now there is some hypothetical inside information that disallows them from buying on market today.
Once the prospectus is issued on 9th August the directors will be free to buy on market. Shall we see if that happens? Want to make a wager?

DAH

Regular
you see the problem with this is that the company is about to issue a prospectus that has to declare all the information, so once the prospectus is released there really is no inside information as such.

So let's assume right now there is some hypothetical inside information that disallows them from buying on market today.
Once the prospectus is issued on 9th August the directors will be free to buy on market. Shall we see if that happens? Want to make a wager?
You're a Muppet.

Issuing a prospectus does not suddenly enable someone with sensitive information (under an NDA) to suddenly invest and use that information for personal gain. It's black and white.

We won't need to see if that happens as it won't. You go email Talga and have them prove me wrong, and if so I'll let you try mislead people without interjection.

I dont argue with idiots, so get their response and prove me wrong. Back on mute you go.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

brewm0re

Regular

Degenerates be degenerates. Gambling and wagering on money that’s not there in your account after heavy investment losses after 4 or 5 years… Stick the horse races bucko. You might have better luck. Adios and on ignore you go.

Reactions: 1 users
You're a Muppet.

Issuing a prospectus does not suddenly enable someone with sensitive information (under an NDA) to suddenly invest and use that information for personal gain. It's black and white.

We won't need to see if that happens as it won't. You go email Talga and have them prove me wrong, and if so I'll let you try mislead people without interjection.

I dont argue with idiots, so get their response and prove me wrong. Back on mute you go.
I think I can safely assume as to who you are responding to.

Additionally as I pointed out above Directors cant invest now anyway as they are deep into their Blackout Period 1 July 2024 until whenever they release their full audited financial results

And Yes.................... NDAs are exactly that ........................NDAs. You cannot even disclose that there is an NDA as the ASX will then insist on you naming the other party. That's a very long standing listing rule

You're a Muppet.

NDA's are very convenient!!!

A company can sit on them for years as a reason for directors not buying on market but strangely nothing ever comes from them!!!?

Are you suggesting that there is a permanent block on directors buying shares because of an NDA??

Additionally as I pointed out above Directors cant invest now anyway as they are deep into their Blackout Period 1 July 2024 until whenever they release their full audited financial results

WRONG!

Shame you have me on ignore because you missed that you were wrong. Maybe someone else can tell him.

DAH

Regular
I think I can safely assume as to who you are responding to.

And Yes.................... NDAs are exactly that ........................NDAs. You cannot even disclose that there is an NDA as the ASX will then insist on you naming the other party. That's a very long standing listing rule
G'day @WheresTheMonkey - you've assumed correct. Does the same over at HC - even talks to themselves playing good cop bad cop 😄 Anyway... I can only conclude some are very keen to keep the sp low to accumulate. Only thing that makes sense.

I hate the thought of ppl getting caught in their noise, but it sounds like most on this forum have hit the ignore button or are likely sophisticated investors and can join the dots where needed. So I'll hit the ignore button too and get some peace and quiet.

• Love

DAH

Regular
I have him on ignore too. Sounding more and more like Pabs’ modus operandi I think…
Haha. It is Pabs-esque, but the fact they appear to have known about the CR price suggests they're employed by an insto or are connected to sensitive info. Very few individuals would go to such lengths over long periods for a personal holding or strategy. Just my thoughts.

You're a Muppet.

Does entry into an MOU require announcement?

A non-binding MOU that:
  • reflects an incomplete proposal or negotiation which remains confidential; or
  • is not materially price sensitive,
is not required to be announced under the company’s ASX Listing Rules continuous disclosure obligations.

Last edited:
If it’s not materially price sensitive information then it’s not inside information that would preclude a director from buying on market is it?

Every post you blokes make highlight how little the average retail investor knows about market dynamics. Getting embarrassing at this stage.

Vigdorian

Regular
If it’s not materially price sensitive information then it’s not inside information that would preclude a director from buying on market is it?

Every post you blokes make highlight how little the average retail investor knows about market dynamics. Getting embarrassing at this stage.
Act Now Mtv GIF by INTO ACTION

• Love
  • Haha

manny100

Regular
Tipping the SPP will be oversubscribed. Might keep a $mill or 2 tops of the oversubscriptions.
Around 33% to 50% allocation. No allocation for obvious traders who sold and apply for more in the SPP.
Long term holders who have taken part in past raises will get the highest allocation.

Reactions: 6 users
Well, if that's not an occasion for spontaneous dancing for joy...

Tipping the SPP will be oversubscribed. Might keep a $mill or 2 tops of the oversubscriptions.
Around 33% to 50% allocation. No allocation for obvious traders who sold and apply for more in the SPP.
Long term holders who have taken part in past raises will get the highest allocation.
Yeah I think you might be right. I get the feeling based on a few trades the last few days that there are some retail investors moving in finally or topping up their holdings

Hopefully MT will manage to put it into the Green with his webinar today

manny100

Regular
Yeah I think you might be right. I get the feeling based on a few trades the last few days that there are some retail investors moving in finally or topping up their holdings

Hopefully MT will manage to put it into the Green with his webinar today
I have participated in all of the SPPs since I bought in 7 or 8 years ago.
I am hoping for a full allocation but may get a small scale back. Got a full allocation on the last raise.
Those who trade the stock or are new in will get close to zilch.
This SPP is a reward for loyal holders, eg longer term holders.
We deserve to be looked after.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This is an overview of new battery tech by Sabine Hossenfelder, who I find is usually informative and amusing.

New Batteries: It’s Not All Hype - YouTube

1722491438526.png

According to this Gartner expectations chart, silicon is descending into the trough of disillusionment.

In Talga's case, the descent is being accelerated by the mendacity of xenophobic bureaucrats and the tardiness of the courts.

Talnode-Si:
(i) solves the expansion/fracture problem of Si;
(ii) retains much of the energy density benefits of Si,
(iii) can be manufactured into anodes using current machinery,
(iv) provides useful cold weather performance and (v) charging time reduction,

Talnode-Si is a mixture of about 50% Si with graphite/graphene and can be blended with graphite to obtain substantial charge capacity.

A completely new production line design would be needed for solid state batteries.

A problem with the court delay is that it deprives Talga of early mover advantage and gives competitors an opportunity to become established in the market, assuming we eventually get the go-ahead, after which we will need to build the factory and go through acceptance testing. Fortunately, building the factory and acceptance testing should be fairly routine as per (iii) above.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Semmel

Regular
Hey... Not entirely keeping up with developments at moment.. but can anyone tell wether the loyalty options would be issued to European holders? If so, how would one apply and/or proof ownership of shares? If it was something like a dividend, it would not depend on the location of the brokerage?

These issues have not yet been clarified or announced. I would be surprised if shareholders in Germany/Europe were included, but we'll see.

Top Bottom