TLG Discussion 2022

Semmel

Regular
Yeah…….maybe but depends on what your employee plus contractor and fixed costs like rents are.

I guess if you slash to the very bone maybe but evaluations would be unavoidable as would qualification costs. You need those to continue

Exploration you could slash

They should have done a bigger raise last November but they didn’t look at the historical time frames of the SC it would seem. TLG should have asked our own lawyers

They swallowed the BS cordial of a 4 month time frame that the SC puts out there

Just like we all did 😂

If you are correct and I f@@king hope you are the shorts are walking into an ambush

😂😂😂😂😂

I'm not sure we are going to see any explanation. We had 2.38 quarters of cash left. With expenses that don't need to continue. Say we cut back at the beginning of last quarter by about 40%, which leaves 60% expenses. Then we have 2.38/0.6 = 4 quarters of cash in the bank using the new spending value. Of course we need to subtract one quarter as we lived through that, but the outcome would be that we have 3 quarters left in the bank at the end of June. Numbers might differ but there is no guarantee that we see a CR or a statement. At some point we will need to make a CR, but when is not known.

Still, the delays are eating my nerves.

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom