TLG Discussion 2022

kram

Its getting late , sorry if this sounds disjointed .

Had a look at this ....

''The green light from the Government for processing concessions is not the same as that the mine will become a reality . But it gives Beowulf the opportunity to go further & investigate whether it is economically & environmentally possible to open it . The final permit examination is made by the Land & Environment Court - probably in several years''

And then this ....

''The Green party chooses to report Minister of Trade and Industry Karl-Petter Thorwaldsson (s) to the constitution committee''

Call me cynical but I'm starting to see Kallak as more of a political pawn & less of a permitting process ''benchmark'' . Pro-mine / anti-mine .... depending on which way the polls swing .

I'm no expert on Beowulf but given the hoops they've had to jump through for so long (even UNESCO is against it) , I'd question why they didn't cut their loses long ago . And at 171Mt MRE , does Sweden even need or (genuinely) want it given the LKAB resource upgrade to 1.7Bt that will see them through to 2060 ?

TLG - Kallak .... no contest / no comparison , need to compare apples with apples .
Besides which , I can't see natural Graphite coming off the CRM list anytime soon based on this little nugget ....

543 votes to 52 .... European parliament approved the action plan for critical raw materials & called for ''sustainable sourcing to be explored in critical raw - material - rich member states'' .

Reactions: 7 users

BigDog

Regular
It’s Friday night in Sydney Australia and I hate myself already for writing this BUT, WTF is with that Beach moron on the other forum starting with H ending in R?

I get more dribble from my 16yr old golden retriever sitting between my missus and me when sitting on the couch watching re-runs of Debbie does Dallas! Wow wow wow (as the great G. Gould says regularly during the NRL
commentary)!!! I am literally without speech!

I’m off now to practice being a simpleton so I can converse with that twit on his/her/their level.

Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
It’s Friday night in Sydney Australia and I hate myself already for writing this BUT, WTF is with that Beach moron on the other forum starting with H ending in R?

I get more dribble from my 16yr old golden retriever sitting between my missus and me when sitting on the couch watching re-runs of Debbie does Dallas! Wow wow wow (as the great G. Gould says regularly during the NRL
commentary)!!! I am literally without speech!

I’m off now to practice being a simpleton so I can converse with that twit on his/her/their level.
I see what you mean. They still haven't closed my account. When I go there, my eyes bleed. If you subtract the avatar colleagues, there are maybe a handful of posters left. So it seems to me that most of the words are worthless.
Unfortunately there are still too few of us here. Maybe we just have to be patient.

I give it a try with conversation. Did anyone get anything from the Rho Motion Symposium in terms of content? Is there anything new from there?

I track Lulea all the time. The first news:
14c777d7-4e37-4a5a-b4f0-c7cc1a1a9f82.jpg

"One push of a button for the new anode factory.

Europe's first anode factory is inaugurated here: Difficult to grasp the change​

1:31 min
Published today at 14.54
  • Today, Europe's first pilot plant of an anode factory in Luleå was inaugurated. Anode is one half of a battery, the other half is cathode.
  • Per-Erik Lindvall is chairman of the board of Talga Resources, which hopes to be able to develop new types of batteries and deliver the material to Europe's car industry.
  • He says that the development in this industry is almost difficult to keep up with."
https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/har-invigs-europas-forsta-anodfabrik-svart-att-greppa-omstallningen

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I see what you mean. They still haven't closed my account. When I go there, my eyes bleed. If you subtract the avatar colleagues, there are maybe a handful of posters left. So it seems to me that 99% of the words written are worthless.
Unfortunately there are still too few of us here. Maybe we just have to be patient.

I give it a try with conversation. Did anyone get anything from the Rho Motion Symposium in terms of content? Is there anything new from there?

View attachment 3648

Europe's first anode factory is inaugurated here: Difficult to grasp the change​

Published today at 14.54
  • Today, Europe's first pilot plant of an anode factory in Luleå was inaugurated. Anode is one half of a battery, the other half is cathode.
  • Per-Erik Lindvall is chairman of the board of Talga Resources, which hopes to be able to develop new types of batteries and deliver the material to Europe's car industry.
  • He says that the development in this industry is almost difficult to keep up with."
https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/har-invigs-europas-forsta-anodfabrik-svart-att-greppa-omstallningen
Mark must be there - I can see his toy car.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I see what you mean. They still haven't closed my account. When I go there, my eyes bleed. If you subtract the avatar colleagues, there are maybe a handful of posters left. So it seems to me that 99% of the words written are worthless.

View attachment 3648

Published today at 14.54

Great publicity Cosors,

Down the page a bit:

https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/ovanligt-tidiga-vartecken-i-norrbotten

Unusual early signs of spring in Norrbotten​

1648820222761.png

cosors

👀
Great publicity Cosors,

Down the page a bit:

https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/ovanligt-tidiga-vartecken-i-norrbotten

Unusual early signs of spring in Norrbotten​

View attachment 3649
That's very good! Then we can quickly continue with our industrial area on Hertsöfältet. Lay pipes, cut down a few trees and renew the side road. The approval is probably only a formality, as the vegetation is already considered not particularly worthy of protection.
It was already quite warm here in Germany and now it is snowing again. But yes, let spring come!

cosors

👀
Mark must be there - I can see his toy car.
And the car has been shipped once around the world. It was in Perth before, wasn't it?

Diogenese

Top 20
And the car has been shipped once around the world. It was in Perth before, wasn't it?
There was that podcast where Mark was sitting sidesaddle so as not to obscure the graphite Tesla.

cosors

👀
Do you think the SP will stabilise around 1.7 and we will have a new bottom or will it rise for the time being or fall again a little? I really don't know anything about it and have no feeling or nose for it.
I found the chart thread over there entertaining. Maybe someone from you would like to take a look at it?! At BRN they call it Technical Analysis. For me, the most important thing has been achieved, we are producing.
And then it occurred to me that there are other things, such as the SP 🤣

Semmel

Regular
Do you think the SP will stabilise around 1.7 and we will have a new bottom or will it rise for the time being or fall again a little? I really don't know anything about it and have no feeling or nose for it.
I found the chart thread over there entertaining. Maybe someone from you would like to take a look at it?! At BRN they call it Technical Analysis. For me, the most important thing has been achieved, we are producing.
And then it occurred to me that there are other things, such as the SP 🤣

LoL, i call it Tarot Analysis (in honour of that great reddit post), or Technical Astrology (might have come up with that term myself, don't remember).

In any case, i don't think it has any predictive value other than self fulfilling prophecy kind of Power. Also if it did indeed work for some magical reason, people would exploit it until it stops working.. TA tends to produce the results that the analyst wants to see.

cosors

👀
You can look at it either way.
I have learned that there is much more to the analysis than I previously suspected, if done professionally.
One of my interpretations: Trading is much more computer based and algorithms decide according to patterns. And Australians seem to love (or hate) their bots that act day in and day out according to nothing more than evaluating patterns that then trigger the algos and in this way become part of the basis of those patterns themselves, self-prophesying.
There are a number of indicators that can be adjusted and scaled to each other. But as I said, I have no idea about this. But I know that there are facts or figures or indexes and these values can be analysed and put into context. So I mean to dismiss it completely as voodoo doesn't do it justice! But there are only a few who really master this technique and don't just paint what they want to see. It's not about drawing lines on the chart like you often see in the advertisements for crypto trading.
Don't you ever look at the RSI?
It can also be used to show the status quo rather than to give a forecast. Then everyone can form their own opinion. I found some of the things I saw very useful. I don't want to discourage anyone from getting involved and analysing the SP here.
I would be happy about that! If it is interpreted as a free expression of opinion, it could take place in the bar ;)

But that doesn't help me with AVZ either. It goes up and up and up

Affenhorst

Regular
There seems to be some heavy buying in the US otc... At least what I think. Price shot up at US market open. I wonder if it has anything to do with MT's trip...

Gero

Regular
Yes, last sale US$1.365 volume 129.5K so far.

Equates to A$1.815

Up on Tradegate as well EU1.25 volume 51K so far.

Equates to A$1.83

Reactions: 2 users
It would seem the recent influx of presentations in rhomotion, benchmark and America was very good timing for mining sectors, they were done just before Biden comes out with the "cold War" powers to invest in minerals. Also the obvious EVA plant catches the attention, I was thinking it may of been a pump and dump straight after, but now it's holding and more volume I must look at what could keep this momentum?
First of all I could not see the comments from the swedens talga stating they expect permits in late summer. But I do think they will be very aware this time around to underpromise and over deliver. So that time line converts to any time from now until around that time for permits and and everything else with it. So maybe the market is also buying back in with the same expectation. It done the the same in the run up to last year's JV. SP went up for about a month or two before the end of November. We could be seeing the same here, But with a much better outcome and impact.
That is my assumption with some form of thesis. But I'm always positive with talga.

Aretemis

Regular
Yes, last sale US$1.365 volume 129.5K so far.

Equates to A$1.815

Up on Tradegate as well EU1.25 volume 51K so far.

Equates to A$1.83
It’s all about the volume on the otc needs crank up with some bigger numbers

BigDog

Regular
There was a bit of chatter on here a week or two ago about MTs movements around the globe. Anybody willing to inform/speculate further on his whereabouts and purpose for any such visits?

cosors

👀
My thought, it's going to be a steep time. First Lulea with the EU on the side, then Sydney and Japan. It will be alright.

BigDog

Regular
I’d like to think final discussions with EU on the cards with an announcement to follow come June.

Unsure why MT was not in Lulea for the opening of Europes first green anode plant. Such a significant occasion for the company seems odd for our leader not to attend. I don’t buy in to the thinking that he didn’t want to steal Martin Phillips thunder as he is the man on the ground in Europe.

Now larger samples are going out the door to customers maybe MT wants to be there for the first off-take signing.

Surely announcements in any number of items are coming soon.

PeeDeePee

Emerged
I’d like to think final discussions with EU on the cards with an announcement to follow come June.

Unsure why MT was not in Lulea for the opening of Europes first green anode plant. Such a significant occasion for the company seems odd for our leader not to attend. I don’t buy in to the thinking that he didn’t want to steal Martin Phillips thunder as he is the man on the ground in Europe.

Now larger samples are going out the door to customers maybe MT wants to be there for the first off-take signing.

Surely announcements in any number of items are coming soon.
MT wasn't in Lulea for the opening ceremony, because Australia is not an EU country and is still on the Swedish " no entry " list

cosors

👀
Now we are already the first so we need a next target. That's what jumped out at me:

TLG.png

ABB's site has a nice overview. The idea of the mine of the future now seems to be tailored to us. I can imagine that the planning is already underway. Only, I can't really imagine the mine of the future as in ABB's vision yet. But see for yourself (lower right):
https://new.abb.com/mining/referenc...ning-for-major-european-battery-anode-project

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom