TLG Discussion 2022

Anyone want to take a guess at what breadcrumb Mark is dropping with liking this tweet?

Mark just regularly likes news around EVs, batteries, graphite or Sweden. I dare to doubt that this or the majority of the posts and likes are actual hints.

Reactions: 1 users
P

Pabs

You have misunderstood my comment. I also said the fact the guy talks B.S. which is "not a reflection of Rob"

Anyway it's not important.

P

Pabs

How can you assess the the validity of his statements by extrapolating from his opinion about Rob? It doesnt matter what that opinion actually is. My point is that its just not possible to use it as indicator for his credibility.

I like Rob, I think he is doing a fantastic service to the community. Does this make anything I say about anything invalid in your book, too?
You have misunderstood what I wrote. You will have to read it again and I will need to learn to write better.

Micreg

Regular
86507B07-D321-49C3-B759-54DB1F59201A.png
Large volume today on no news. Anyone with charting experience know what is going on?

P

Pabs

Graphite prices up 32% in 6 months. Regarding volumes, it's time for kick off. Germany just gave intel 5bn, Benmore next week. UK budget next week with emphasis on renewables. Hostages released from Iran and talk of peace in Ukraine. Winter is ending , Spring is coming and insiders know it. IMO
Screenshot_20220317-083350_LinkedIn.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Gero

Regular

Reactions: 9 users

Smarty13

Emerged

JoMo68

Regular

mpk1980

Not sure if this has been commented on but it looks like the EVA plant will house an R&D facilities which will enable potential and current customers to test and validate their cells. The screen grab is from https://www.talga.se/talga-ab-produktion/

Capture.PNG

Semmel

Regular
I can remember that the EVA plant was meant to have the tools to evaluate the cell performance for customers. Not sure they only do that with thier own cells or if they would be testing other cells and designs as well. But its definately not new information.

Reactions: 2 users

kram

Looks like the RRF (recovery & resilience facility) money is starting to flow .... naturally the countries hit the hardest get a larger slice , Greece / Italy / Spain for example , but with Marks comment re: ''opportunities exist now that weren't there 12 months ago " , I still maintain its the way to go .... a loan to go it alone ?

To achieve the goals set by the European green deal , the commission has pledged to mobilize at least 1 Trillion Euro's in sustainable investments over the next decade

30% of the E.U's multi annual budget (2021-2028) & the E.U's unique NextGenerationEU (NGEU) instrument to recover from the Covid-19 pandemic , has been allocated for green investments

The E.U cohesion policy helps E.U countries , regions , local governments & cities to implement large investments that contribute to the European green deal . They must devote at least 30% of what they receive from the European regional development fund to these priorities

The InvestEU program will contribute to this effort & provide the E.U with crucial long-term funding by leveraging substantial private & public funds

A dedicated just transition scheme will generate additional investment to the benefit of just transition territories in complementarity with the just transition fund & the public sector loan facility

Source .... ec.europa.eu

Sweden has applied under the RRF & The final amount that Sweden can receive in grants is determined by the E.U commission no later than 30th June 2022

Source .... regeringen.se

Reactions: 5 users

BigDog

Regular
Hi all, new member looking forward to some sanity over here 🧘‍♂️. Excited for the next milestone announcement in early April re EVA Plant full commissioning (ASX:TLG 24/02/2022). Hoping for many more milestone announcements in the coming months. It’s been a bit quiet from head office over the last few months however I suspect (would like to think) boxes are been ticket in the back ground. Good luck all involved!

BigDog

Regular
Apologies if already posted but for those interested, Martin Phillips, Group COO and Europe CEO Talga Group, will be speaking in Berlin Germany at the Battery Megafactories Europe 2022 conference today Tuesday 22 March (3:35pm Berlin local time).

Could this be the first of a series of upcoming promotional events to get TLG on the radar? I do not know but the timing would be right as TLG continue to chip away at upcoming milestones.

Exciting few months ahead.

Reactions: 7 users

Semmel

Regular
Apologies if already posted but for those interested, Martin Phillips, Group COO and Europe CEO Talga Group, will be speaking in Berlin Germany at the Battery Megafactories Europe 2022 conference today Tuesday 22 March (3:35pm Berlin local time).

Could this be the first of a series of upcoming promotional events to get TLG on the radar? I do not know but the timing would be right as TLG continue to chip away at upcoming milestones.

Unfortunately, it will be overshadowed and burried by opening of Teslas Giga Berlin. Not sure we will get any publicity out of it in the battery space. If any its going to be somewhat diminished.

cosors

👀
Unfortunately, it will be overshadowed and burried by opening of Teslas Giga Berlin. Not sure we will get any publicity out of it in the battery space. If any its going to be somewhat diminished.
I think you're being too pessimistic there. There are so many other companies, not just Telsa. Clearly a highlight! This is the first ever conference for the EV market focused on supply in Europe.

Originally, the event was supposed to have taken place already in December 2020 (one week before the announcement of the capital increase), but was then cancelled due to Covid. At that time Talga was still very present and willing to share more information. Currently, Talga does not even inform about the event on his Twitter profile, so I do not expect the share price to be in the foreground in the coming weeks and I do not expect a rally in the share price.

kram

I agree it will be overshadowed by Giga B , but although there won't be a BMI ticker tape parade , it will be relevant none the less especially now that Musk has a ''Master plan part 3'' .

GasperG

Emerged
Yes, and for master plan 3, Musk writes on Twitter:
"Main Tesla subjects will be scaling to extreme size, which is needed to shift humanity away from fossil fuels, and AI."

Scaling to extreme size is not possible without raw materials.

Gero

Regular
TLG's open short positions reduce from 1,058,470 16/3 to 864,046 21/3 (-194,424). The lowest level since 7/2/22.

Looks like the large short position, taken out when the share price dropped, due to LKAB pulling out of JV negotiations at the end on Nov 21, is starting to be wound back.

Might be an interesting week next week with the official opening EVA plant.

2022-03-25.png

cosors

👀
The trial mining permit will probably or likely be extended again for one year effective June. So we do not need to apply for an extension. But since we use the permit regularly for mining, it will not be a problem to extend it until the actual permits I think. There have been cases where the exploration permit was not extended because of passivity.
Not a big deal but less work is always better.)

"The government wants to extend the validity of exploration permits​

NEWS March 27, 2022
The Government has decided to submit a bill to the Riksdag with proposals for amendments to the Minerals Act to counteract the serious consequences that the spread of covid-19 has had for the exploration companies and for the mining industry. The amendments mean that the period of validity of exploration permits that were valid on the first of July 2020 and which are still valid on the ninth of June 2022 will be extended by one year.

The licensees are thus given the opportunity to perform work that has not been possible to perform during the past years due to the pandemic.
The proposals do not cover exploration permits that apply to oil, gaseous hydrocarbons or that are based on an application for coal and where coal has been explicitly stated in the permit.
The amendments to the law are proposed to enter into force on 10 June 2022.
Source: The Government"
https://www.bergsmannen.se/nyheter/...a-giltighetstiden-for-undersokningstillstand/

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom