TLG Ann: ACC and Talga sign non-binding Offtake for 60kt Anode Supply - 27th Sep 2022, 9:27am

cosors

👀
I am honest. Actually, I don't really care that much. For me full spot on the spring.

Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
Nouveau and Mitsui are active. Also interesting. Nothing to do with us. Ecosystem I'm looking at can't hurt though.
___
Nothing new in the activists camps.
___
If you want to read real nonsense look up the Feminist Party FI in Kiruna. Funny and depressing impressions 😳 How blind to global warming can people be?! I'll get polemical or sarcastic again and better keep quiet.

Last edited:

cosors

👀
Screenshot_2022-11-29-22-38-12-07_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg

cosors

👀
200 (13).gif

200kkks.gif

giphy (3).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Coolbeans

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
You say it. As so often.

Last edited:
Everything is fine guys, the insiders were trading Monday, taking their profits from everyone else. It's all good honestly!! People are making money on Talga. MT is helping people succeed while pushing Talga along nicely. It's all good !
Every year Xmas down under, what date we selling Mark matey. W#%nkers

brewm0re

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

brewm0re

Regular

TentCity

Regular
A good sign, seeing Stellantis’ healthy performance relating its profitability as well as its dividend payout
Hopefully it means they can cough up and agree to a floating price mechanism for their Talnode C offtake (via ACC)!

I noted Mark in the Rho Motion interview didn’t specifically state, but implied having their cost of production published publicly was not helpful in negotiations with offtake customers as they know your cost price and only willing to add a small premium, rather than the market value Benchmark and others value a high quality natural anode at. Hence why i think negations are taking longer as MT is not will to lock in price like Magnis did with Tesla.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Hopefully it means they can cough up and agree to a floating price mechanism for their Talnode C offtake (via ACC)!

I noted Mark in the Rho Motion interview didn’t specifically state, but implied having their cost of production published publicly was not helpful in negotiations with offtake customers as they know your cost price and only willing to add a small premium, rather than the market value Benchmark and others value a high quality natural anode at. Hence why i think negations are taking longer as MT is not will to lock in price like Magnis did with Tesla.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head here.

brewm0re

Regular
My thoughts exactly!

Top Bottom