the naked gun facepalm GIF
Oh No Reaction GIF
Star Trek Reaction GIF
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF
Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Oh No Omg GIF by Lifetime

Shiraz Day is celebrated annually on the 4th Thursday of July,

4. How is Syrah different from Shiraz?

Syrah and Shiraz are essentially the same grape variety but are labeled differently based on the region of cultivation and style of the wine. Syrah is typically used to describe wines with a French or European influence, while Shiraz is used for wines with an Australian or New World influence.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
many are proclaiming over at HC is the bottom for the SP after suddenly jumping 10.3% today
Correction it jumped by 13.8% due to the after close auction closing at $0.495

Happy Cheer Up GIF by sendwishonline.com

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
For anyone wondering:

the naked gun facepalm GIF
Oh No Reaction GIF
Star Trek Reaction GIF
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF
Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Oh No Omg GIF by Lifetime

Shiraz Day is celebrated annually on the 4th Thursday of July,

4. How is Syrah different from Shiraz?

Syrah and Shiraz are essentially the same grape variety but are labeled differently based on the region of cultivation and style of the wine. Syrah is typically used to describe wines with a French or European influence, while Shiraz is used for wines with an Australian or New World influence.

I wish you and you all a blissful wine day today! I still have to be patient.

And I would like to emphasise one thing. Of course, I know Syrah quite well through our French neighbours.
And through you here at TSE I got to know Shiraz and, more specifically, the ones (?) from McLaren Vale and also the marvellous sparkling water from Shiraz!
And I can clearly say for myself that yours simply tastes better. I can only speculate as to why that is. Perhaps it's the different climate or different soils.
Be that as it may, I have now found a second shop in my town that has very good Shirazs, mostly Penfolds.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
Correction it jumped by 13.8% due to the after close auction closing at $0.495

Happy Cheer Up GIF by sendwishonline.com
At some point the ball had to bounce! I hope that it will bounce the next time on the next step up and then continue like this.

Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
All that wine drinking.. and I can't participate. Sigh, too bad, but have fun! :) I'll join maybe end of next week. At moment, too much work and family for drinking and also crashed my bike yesterday which resulted in quite some headaches from hitting the road (I did wear a helmet).. still, pain killers and alcohol is an absolute no-go. Other than that, just some scratches that will heal soon enough. A bouncing ball share price is surely not hurting in this situation ;)

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
All that wine drinking.. and I can't participate. Sigh, too bad, but have fun! :) I'll join maybe end of next week. At moment, too much work and family for drinking and also crashed my bike yesterday which resulted in quite some headaches from hitting the road (I did wear a helmet).. still, pain killers and alcohol is an absolute no-go. Other than that, just some scratches that will heal soon enough. A bouncing ball share price is surely not hurting in this situation ;)
Don Morgan's Conehead helmet improves impact protection by 20%

https://www.bing.com/videos/rivervi...9F8AF66DF843DB4D4CD99F8AF66DF843DB4&FORM=VIRE

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Semmel

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
No Shiraz but cold beer and Chilly Gonzales:
IMG20240725200656.jpg

IMG20240725200632.jpg

Last edited: