cosors

👀
Screenshot_2024-06-07-09-14-47-40_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

PDF

Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
"New port is delayed when procurement has to be redone

The work on a new procurement for the financing and expansion of Luleå's new port may ruin holiday plans. "I think we can have a basis for a new procurement ready at the end of August," says Anders Dahl, CEO of Luleå port."

The deepening of the navigation channel (?) has been clarified.

With all the problems, I would like to emphasise that this is an incredible upheaval for this hinterland (?). So much is happening that problems like this are inevitable.
As far as Talga is concerned, it's a completely different matter from my point of view.

cosors

👀
Others
Have much fun or luck.

"Want to start a graphite mine outside Pajala

• The company GeoReality AB wants to start a graphite mine just outside Pajala.
  • An application for a processing concession is being prepared by the company right now - and the public is invited to a consultation meeting on 12 June.
  • Graphite is a critical and strategic raw material according to the EU's new list and is an important component in car batteries."

cosors

👀
Others
Have much fun or luck.

• An application for a processing concession is being prepared by the company right now - and the public is invited to a consultation meeting on 12 June.
  • Graphite is a critical and strategic raw material according to the EU's new list and is an important component in car batteries."

...wait!
Interesting:

1717750049699.png

Per-Erik Lindvall is on the board of Kaunis iron and the graphite company Talga group.

Mining professional wants to start a new mine in Pajala​

• The company GeoReality AB wants to start a graphite mine north of Pajala.
  • Behind the company is mining professional Per-Erik Lindvall, with a past in Boliden and LKAB, and who sits on the board of Kaunis iron, and the graphite company Talga group.
  • The new company is now preparing an application to obtain a basic permit."

So, what do you say?
🤔 my first reaction is to :)

____
After a quick glance, I assume that Talga's "Pajala" is a different one.

The history can be traced via the maps of the SGU, i.e. who the previous owner was. But that is a little more complex and complicated and takes some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
...wait!
Interesting:

View attachment 64469
Per-Erik Lindvall is on the board of Kaunis iron and the graphite company Talga group.

Mining professional wants to start a new mine in Pajala​

• The company GeoReality AB wants to start a graphite mine north of Pajala.
  • Behind the company is mining professional Per-Erik Lindvall, with a past in Boliden and LKAB, and who sits on the board of Kaunis iron, and the graphite company Talga group.
  • The new company is now preparing an application to obtain a basic permit."

So, what do you say?
🤔 my first reaction is to :)

____
After a quick glance, I assume that Talga's "Pajala" is a different one.

The history can be traced via the maps of the SGU, i.e. who the previous owner was. But that is a little more complex and complicated and takes some time.
"Family business wants to start a mine - hoping for EU fast track

Former mining director Per-Erik Lindvall is about to see his dream come true. If everything goes according to his family business, a graphite mine in Pajala could see the light of day in a few years. ‘It's perhaps the most exciting thing in my professional life,’ says Mr Lindvall.

1717779759861.png

Mr Lindvall helped set up the mine in Kaunisvaara and served as its CEO until 2019. Since then, alongside various other corporate roles, he has also worked with his wife to bring the plans for an ‘own’ mine closer to reality.

With merits from LKAB, Kaunis Iron and in recent years Chairman of Talga Group, Per-Erik Lindvall has made himself known as a profile in the mining industry. When Lindvall left the role of CEO of Kaunis Iron in 2019 to focus on other projects, he revealed his dream of starting his own mine. Five years later, Per-Erik Lindvall and his wife Eva are closer than ever to realising their..." rbPW

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

JoMo68

Regular
Bored Cookie Monster GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Is there a Swedish Royal couple?

I thought with the exception of our glorious King in 😀😱England and the Danes there were no more

That was it!

Anyway it’s our …….

Monarch’s birthday holiday on Monday

Yes King Charles III or the Turd as they say with

an Irish accent

I’m off to a big big big party every June at this time and I always stop everyone and propose a toast to the Monarch

then I burst out laughing 😀🍷😃🥂🍷🤣😱

Yes a Republican but a small reform one

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
"New port is delayed when procurement has to be redone

The work on a new procurement for the financing and expansion of Luleå's new port may ruin holiday plans. "I think we can have a basis for a new procurement ready at the end of August," says Anders Dahl, CEO of Luleå port."

The deepening of the navigation channel (?) has been clarified.

With all the problems, I would like to emphasise that this is an incredible upheaval for this hinterland (?). So much is happening that problems like this are inevitable.
As far as Talga is concerned, it's a completely different matter from my point of view.
Global warming will take care of deepening the channel.

• Haha

cosors

👀
Talga involved

"Comprehensive battery cooperation for the green transformation of society

BASE, the competence centre for batteries in Sweden, is working to develop new types of low-cost, low-maintenance and safe batteries with ultra-high energy storage capacity. It is now time to bring together all Swedish industry and academia in the various sectors of battery development.

The main purpose of the collaboration platform is to coordinate and strengthen the battery research, says Daniel Brandell, professor of materials science at Uppsala University and coordinator for BASE.

The national competence centre BASE was launched in early 2020 under the leadership of Kristina Edström, professor of organic chemistry at Uppsala University. This is the last of several operational programmes for the battery sector, which also coordinates the EU's Battery 2030+ and COMPEL battery platforms.

BASE involves 18 industrial partners, including ABB, Volvo, Scania and Northvolt, as well as several academic partners: Uppsala University, Chalmers, KTH and the research institute RISE.
..."

• Fire

cosors

👀
Talga has chosen the right construction company I think. They have moved their headquarter to Sweden and Lulea and it looks as if they are going to win orders.

_
FED meets tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Fire

cosors

👀
Attention!!!

This is how NATO entry affects the industrial boom in the north: "Must protect our interests"​

UPDATED TODAY 17:54PUBLISHED TODAY 17:26

Screenshot_2024-06-12-17-59-50-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

"Must be robust" - hears MSB's director general that the industry must be better protected with NATO membership

Sweden's entry into NATO has changed the view of how industries should be protected in the future. Heavy authorities - both in Sweden and the USA - now have their eyes on the industrial boom in the north.

The head of research from the US Department of Homeland Security visited Talga in Luleå on Wednesday to review the technology available in Norrbotten - and how it can be protected.

Also present was the Director General of the Norwegian Agency for Community Safety and Preparedness (MSB).

Changed game plan
The parties, who are developing their bilateral cooperation, have during the visit to Norrbotten discussed how to protect the industries that play an important role in the green transition.

In connection with Sweden's entry into NATO, the game plan has changed, says MSB's director general Charlotte Petri Gornizka.

- It is important that Sweden, which has been transparent for so long, must now start protecting our own interests, she says.

In the clip, in addition to the director general, you can also hear the head of research, Dimitri Kusnezov."

Would they visit Talga if...
You know what I wanted to type.
Worth to protect and even for the USA.

1718290865764.png

1718290902321.png

1718290942969.png

1718290987579.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

BlackBeak

Attention!!!

This is how NATO entry affects the industrial boom in the north: "Must protect our interests"​

View attachment 64738
"Must be robust" - hears MSB's director general that the industry must be better protected with NATO membership

Sweden's entry into NATO has changed the view of how industries should be protected in the future. Heavy authorities - both in Sweden and the USA - now have their eyes on the industrial boom in the north.

The head of research from the US Department of Homeland Security visited Talga in Luleå on Wednesday to review the technology available in Norrbotten - and how it can be protected.

Also present was the Director General of the Norwegian Agency for Community Safety and Preparedness (MSB).

Changed game plan
The parties, who are developing their bilateral cooperation, have during the visit to Norrbotten discussed how to protect the industries that play an important role in the green transition.

In connection with Sweden's entry into NATO, the game plan has changed, says MSB's director general Charlotte Petri Gornizka.

- It is important that Sweden, which has been transparent for so long, must now start protecting our own interests, she says.

In the clip, in addition to the director general, you can also hear the head of research, Dimitri Kusnezov."

Yeah this is actually pretty significant, there's plenty of industry up there for the US department of homeland security to visit, they would only visit somewhere relevant.

Strategic project even for the US for that to happen!

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JNRB

Regular
We don't need NATO protection...

Clearly the Sami have some sort of secret plan to protect the region from Russian invasion. That's why they have no interest in being a part of, and contributing to, a functioning Swedish state.

Or maybe they ARE trying to keep it safe - by making sure nothing ever gets developed

OK ok but cynasism aside, this is really cool. Great article. Another indicator of the position Talga is set to take in the future. This is not a niche player.

• Love

cosors

👀
Attention!!!

View attachment 64738

Changed game plan

View attachment 64798
View attachment 64799
View attachment 64800
View attachment 64802
I wonder how many times it was mentioned during the tour of the NATO security meeting that this is just the test facility and that we are waiting for the appeal once granted to become effective and for the city council to get the construction of the industrial park sorted out, which we have been waiting for for a year.
Homeland Security was at Talga.
Why don't I ask myself.
...nono, there are mushrooms

Semmel

Regular
With all the excitement about US interest in Talga, I don't see how they could have any impact on the SC decision speed. Interesting, sure and I bet they are interested in an all-western battery supply in case of trade problems with China. So I totally see their demand in anodes. I can't see however how that would speed up the SC. Not even the EU or the swedish government can do shit. I mean, we have a whole CRMA to light a fire under local NIMBYs just to get stuff done. A representative from the US will not make things go faster.. just my 2 pennies.

Reactions: 1 users

anodepirate

Emerged
With all the excitement about US interest in Talga, I don't see how they could have any impact on the SC decision speed. Interesting, sure and I bet they are interested in an all-western battery supply in case of trade problems with China. So I totally see their demand in anodes. I can't see however how that would speed up the SC. Not even the EU or the swedish government can do shit. I mean, we have a whole CRMA to light a fire under local NIMBYs just to get stuff done. A representative from the US will not make things go faster.. just my 2 pennies.
I don't think the US interest will have much influence on the speed of the Supreme Court's decision. It only underlines the importance of Talga's product and their export opportunities. To me, this is the first time I have heard about US interest in Talga, which is a nice confirmation.

However, I do believe that the launch of the newly announced 'Green Acceleration Office' will help speeding up Talga's process. I also have a lot of confidence that Ebba Busch, who I think is a big supporter of Talga, will move things forward.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

JNRB

Regular
I don't think the US interest will have much influence on the speed of the Supreme Court's decision. It only underlines the importance of Talga's product and their export opportunities. To me, this is the first time I have heard about US interest in Talga, which is a nice confirmation.

However, I do believe that the launch of the newly announced 'Green Acceleration Office' will help speeding up Talga's process. I also have a lot of confidence that Ebba Busch, who I think is a big supporter of Talga, will move things forward.
Yep. What actually matters is the timeframe for getting to that juicy 400ktpa.

Diogenese

Top 20
Attention!!!

View attachment 64738

Changed game plan

View attachment 64798
View attachment 64799
View attachment 64800
View attachment 64802
... when you said "silicon plants", I thought you meant "silicone implants".

• Haha

cosors

👀
... when you said "silicon plants", I thought you meant "silicone implants".
I think that if it were about silicone implants everything would be approved in the fly.

• Haha
  • Wow

beserk

Regular
Others
Have much fun or luck.

This is a startup owned by none other than PEL. He comments on it in Nordnytt.

Beserk

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom