Top 20
TLG Ann: Drilling Extends High Grade Graphite in Sweden
Price Sensitive: Y
Date: 20th Sep 2022, 8:18am

>>> Read announcement: Google: TLG Market Announcements

Reactions: 2 users

ACinEur

Regular
Excellent news, my quick review on this is positive and what we are wanting to see…expansion of the resource and good grades… any geologists on here who can give a more detailed update / take? Thx

Reactions: 3 users

Pharvest

This is a great announcement but it's just an entree to a main course that is going to be served up to TLG investors soon in my opion.

Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
Very nice! I am sure this will factor into the updated mine expansion PSF :)

Interesting that there seems to be a small hole in the continued resource, as borehole NIS22023 came up empty.

Also open at depth and at strike, meaning, we don't know how long or deep the resource is. We will find the length eventually but i am not sure we will find a depth limit. Question to the mining experts, if we start an underground mine and want to go deeper later on, would that be possible? Or does the existence of a mine prevent deeper mining?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
Talga Group has received more high-grade results from drilling at its Vittangi graphite project in Sweden.
The newest results reportedly show further high-grade graphite mineralisation with a peak grade of 50.3 per cent graphite.
The Company has commenced an update of the Vittangi graphite resource and this is expected to be
complete in Q4 2022.
giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom