BRN Discussion Ongoing

I was trawling through LinkedIn and found this.................Annie Palmer works for IBM ix, which as far as I can tell is a subsidiary of IBM.

View attachment 3981 View attachment 3982

Annie Palmer checking her LinkedIn notifications and realising the 1000 eyes are onto her 🤣

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
I was trawling through LinkedIn and found this.................Annie Palmer works for IBM ix, which as far as I can tell is a subsidiary of IBM.

View attachment 3981 View attachment 3982
Brainchip will be disrupting markets that don’t exist yet!

Not hard to see where Dr. Valentina Tipilini (Brainchip employee) could be using her skill set. A bit of AI with heart surgery anyone?

Video 3mins dated 2018.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
So many intellectual giants on the forum today. I'm still struggling to understand why a wrong number is never engaged when I call it.
I thought everyone knew why? Telstra divert all wrong numbers to lonely old retired folk so that they don’t feel so isola - hang on phones ringing - sorry I was so long it was a lovely chap who had dialled the wrong number. Now where was I yes that’s right so they don’t feel so isolated. Their phones are never engaged. LOL FF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
A big round of applause for @IloveLamp and @Stable Genius.

Well the Brainchip team have been shouting that AKIDA technology will change the practice of medicine beneficially and that the yet to be revealed EAP’s are household names and Fortune 500’s since at least 2020.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Not hard to see where Dr. Valentina Tipilini (Brainchip employee) could be using her skill set. A bit of AI with heart surgery anyone?

Video 3mins dated 2018.

I saw this today. No idea if BrainChip are involved but it is tied up with the Western Sydney University and International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems

D6CF6BFC-3B55-45DB-B6B0-C4458C31CBF6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Deena

Regular
Sorry I’ve not watched it.

I watched the whole presentation and discussion. Very interesting.
Some obvious points made. Importance of AI because it sees patterns that no human can see; Importance of AI in precision weapons targeting; We've got to advance AI.
He spoke about the secret sauce. The need to reduce the time of cycles and reduce bureaucracy and update software and systems more often. Innovation required to compete with China.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
I saw this today. No idea if BrainChip are involved but it is tied up with the Western Sydney University and International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems

View attachment 3984

Whether Brainchip is involved or not I read the part where they are endowing the first in the world Master of Neuromorphic Computing.

A couple of weeks ago I was pointing out to someone that their was no such thing as a neuromorphic scientist or engineer because this AKIDA technology is so far ahead and so cutting edge.

It seems the World is catching up with the future.

Perhaps a small Brainchip scholarship grant is in order.

Might improve the opportunity to grab the best and brightest for the Perth Research Centre before someone else does.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Video 3mins dated 2018.

I may have been a bit premature with exactly what Dr.Valentina Tipilini’s role with Brainchip is or what type of Dr she is. I assumed it was medical given her video about using AI to assist with performing heart surgery.

The video I posted may pre-date her Brainchip employment. But isn’t it great to have intelligent, visionary thinkers at the company. It gives me a lot of confidence appreciating the high quality staff employed there.

If the staff were playing basketball they would be called the “The Dream Team.”

Having a qualified medical professional onboard would be a great asset given Brainchip will be disrupting medicine as well as many other fields.

I found three citations Dr Tipilini is involved in but cannot open them as I’m not signed into researchgate.

It’s very exciting. What a luxury for us investors to be part of such a fantastic team and opportunity.

Publications (3)
Advanced fully integrated radiofrequency/optical‐coherence‐tomography irrigated catheter for atrial fibrillation ablation
Article

• Nov 2020
The inability of current catheter ablation procedures to accurately monitor lesion formation limits their safety and efficacy. An advanced fully integrated radiofrequency (RF)/optical coherence tomography (OCT) ablation catheter is developed, which enables real‐time monitoring during ablation. An OCT fiber array is especially designed, developed an...
View
Simulation of biomedical signals and images using Monte Carlo methods for training of deep learning networks
Chapter

• Jan 2020
View
Hybrid RF/optical-coherence-tomography catheter for tissue monitoring during Atrial Fibrillation (AF) ablation procedures
Conference Paper

• Oct 2019

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
I may have been a bit premature with exactly what Dr.Valentina Tipilini’s role with Brainchip is or what type of Dr she is. I assumed it was medical given her video about using AI to assist with performing heart surgery.

The video I posted may pre-date her Brainchip employment. But isn’t it great to have intelligent, visionary thinkers at the company. It gives me a lot of confidence appreciating the high quality staff employed there.

If the staff were playing basketball they would be called the “The Dream Team.”

Having a qualified medical professional onboard would be a great asset given Brainchip will be disrupting medicine as well as many other fields.

I found three citations Dr Tipilini is involved in but cannot open them as I’m not signed into researchgate.

It’s very exciting. What a luxury for us investors to be part of such a fantastic team and opportunity.

Publications (3)
Advanced fully integrated radiofrequency/optical‐coherence‐tomography irrigated catheter for atrial fibrillation ablation
Article

• Nov 2020
The inability of current catheter ablation procedures to accurately monitor lesion formation limits their safety and efficacy. An advanced fully integrated radiofrequency (RF)/optical coherence tomography (OCT) ablation catheter is developed, which enables real‐time monitoring during ablation. An OCT fiber array is especially designed, developed an...
View
Simulation of biomedical signals and images using Monte Carlo methods for training of deep learning networks
Chapter

• Jan 2020
View
Hybrid RF/optical-coherence-tomography catheter for tissue monitoring during Atrial Fibrillation (AF) ablation procedures
Conference Paper

• Oct 2019
That is why Brainchip has Professor Barry Marshall on the SAB.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Came across this that I had not seen before -regarding the EQXX

Apologies if I’ve missed from another poster

675B6391-7055-4075-A8DE-E19332EE70D3.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

Cyw

Regular
Thanks for the explanation.
So for an average hobbyist who can't write programs, what can one actually do with the board once it is plugged in?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
So for an average hobbyist who can't write programs, what can one actually do with the board once it is plugged in?
I think the saying is “Input in equals input out!”

So I’m not buying one because it’s be the same as buying a shiny new car but not knowing how to drive! 😂

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Use it as a reason to invite @uiux around for a beer. 😂🤣 FF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I think the saying is “Input in equals input out!”

So I’m not buying one because it’s be the same as buying a shiny new car but not knowing how to drive! 😂
The only time I’ll be buying one is after I hit my first million. I’d like to put the tiny chip in a really big frame, with a lot of luck signed by PVDM & AM.

And when people have to squint to see it, and ask what it is I can tell them the all about Brainchip; and how having the patients and confidence to stick to my belief about the company made me a million dollars!

That will be very enjoyable!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Cyw

Regular
The only time I’ll be buying one is after I hit my first million. I’d like to put the tiny chip in a really big frame, with a lot of luck signed by PVDM & AM.

And when people have to squint to see it, and ask what it is I can tell them the all about Brainchip; and how having the patients and confidence to stick to my belief about the company made me a million dollars!

That will be very enjoyable!

Yep, that's the only way I know how to use it.

Attachments

• FCB.jpg
    FCB.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Proga

Regular

View attachment 3986
It's the imagined and implemented several new features I'm getting excited about and I can't see the imagining and implementing ending anytime soon.

I was looking at a schematic of an Audi EV drivetrain a few weeks ago. It showed a row of chips regulating and monitoring the power supply from the battery to the 1, 2 or 4 electric motors to improve traction control and performance efficiency given the road conditions and/or whatever drive mode you have the vehicle programmed on ie sports mode, battery efficiency mode etc. I didn't count but from memory the tech overload video I posted on the just released Mercedes EQ had about 4-6 modes or more.

Just throwing it out there but another area to watch is their F1 and E racing teams to see if they use Akida in their cars. All the F1 and E racing teams use regenerative braking and this stored energy can then be utilized by the driver by pushing a button on their steering wheel for any overtaking opportunity. It's also being incorporated into normal EV's for the power to be put back into the battery.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

MDhere

Regular
The Indian and French Offices are dedicated to software development.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
i can assist the french in Toulouse 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

I think NXP has been mentioned before being a possible EAP sometime ago and today I came across 2 videos for anyone interested

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

View attachment 3986

Steven Peters was at Mercedes as their principle automotive AI scientists until last month. He literally lists the Vision EQXX under his Mercedes experience! He's our guy and now he's gone to FZD

It seems like a strange move to go from Mercedes, so something has got him excited to make the move. Hopefully it is Akida and he's off to do some unconstrained research

Certainly worth keeping an eye out on what Steven is up to

1649533252496.png

1649533452701.png

1649533737052.png

1649533833014.png

1649534009032.png

1649533955348.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Top Bottom