BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Fact Finder ,

Just had a flash back to to my late grandfather, back in the day he would often play golf with the great Sir Don Bradman.

Before my time, but good to see family photos .

Memories of a bygone era.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Robin Williams was a genius of comedy and I loved his work but with the benefit of hindsight I now think sometimes I was laughing at the public expression of his mental health though this is not one of those occasions.

There was a time when the consolation for chasing a tiny white ball around the course was the exercise but now they use carts so they can get to the 19th hole more quickly. 🤪😂🤣 FF
Golf is a lovely escape from reality for a couple of hours.
I always found golf to be a good life lesson also.
Even if you are crap at it, you will always have that one moment of brilliance, or that one moment of luck, that will make it all worthwhile.
It’s when you take it too seriously that it can suck!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Afternoon Rocket577,

No doubt about it Rocket, the broad depth of news articles you provide for all is always titillating.

Great job & thankyou.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
@Fact Finder you know if this went anywhere?

Benosman is co-founder of grAI Matter Labs, but makes a point of disassociating himself with that and other companies he has founded

A possible collaboration by former “rivals”?

There’s a link to a YouTube video “Why is Neuromorphic Event-based Engineering the future of AI?” below in which the BrainChip logo appears on a slide (5:55) - however we are not mentioned explicitly

53712EF5-7746-47F9-97B9-4819E99D6A01.jpeg

033DCC25-24A8-4121-A3CE-B143FEDD8FD0.jpeg

A88CDB8C-926A-4981-9D1C-85E1D8C87B32.jpeg

20CDB3A6-75D9-4E3C-AB6A-E9393BF1A409.jpeg

CB32AC87-71F8-445A-AA01-2A580F0BCB57.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users
@Fact Finder you know if this went anywhere?

Benosman is co-founder of grAI Matter Labs, but makes a point of disassociating himself with that and other companies he has founded

A possible collaboration by former “rivals”?

There’s a link to a YouTube video “Why is Neuromorphic Event-based Engineering the future of AI?” below in which the BrainChip logo appears on a slide (5:55) - however we are not mentioned explicitly

View attachment 4021
View attachment 4022

View attachment 4024
View attachment 4025

View attachment 4026

Well Peter van der Made got a response asking him to privately email Professor Benosman but I assume you saw that.

When the first neuromorphic communication from space was announced we discussed it and pretty much agreed that it did not use AKIDA on the camera in space.

In the recent presentation that Ken Scarince delivered there is a slide showing GrAi as a competitor.

In the material you posted the Professor is really distancing himself from GrAi in a quite remarkable fashion.

The only time I have seen that sort of distancing in my legal career is where someone is trying to limit their liability for the actions of others. In those circumstances they usually don’t throw in the bit about being available to work with others.

It is all a tiny bit strange but perhaps if Peter van der Made and he did get together following the message to contact some nervousness arose around the Professors prior work with GrAi and this is all part of his legal rehabilitation so that they can be certain when they sign up confidentiality agreements he could not later disclose things to GrAi and claim that Brainchip knew or ought to have known about his relationship etc; etc;

All highly speculative on my part so as usual

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
View attachment 4027
Magnus liked this comment as well. Mercedes openly acknowledging Akida

Got to Love it

Akida Ballista
Great find but you really should supervise your children. They have to learn they can’t just draw on anything. I assume it will come off your screen but they should have to clean it for you. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Afternoon Rocket577,

No doubt about it Rocket, the broad depth of news articles you provide for all is always titillating.

Great job & thankyou.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
If you were applying for a job working in the LiDAR lab at Valeo it would probably be useful to have familiarised yourself with the following Valeo research paper:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
If only Valeo had an agreement with a company producing the first, best in class, commercially available AI neuromorphic chip!

To me it’s a done deal! My plan is to keep accumulating when I have can save some spare coin until it all comes out in 2024!

So these current low prices are doing me a favour. I’m highly doubtful the SP will stay this low forever.

After a year of solid sales through 2024-2025 I’m sure I will be very comfortable with my position!

Cheers!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

AusEire

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

AusEire

Great find but you really should supervise your children. They have to learn they can’t just draw on anything. I assume it will come off your screen but they should have to clean it for you. 🤣
FF I let the phone down for 10sec and the buggers have somehow managed to hide the identity of one of the members of the 1000 eyes! What are the chances? I might go do the lotto 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
If only Valeo had an agreement with a company producing the first, best in class, commercially available AI neuromorphic chip!

To me it’s a done deal! My plan is to keep accumulating when I have can save some spare coin until it all comes out in 2024!

So these current low prices are doing me a favour. I’m highly doubtful the SP will stay this low forever.

After a year of solid sales through 2024-2025 I’m sure I will be very comfortable with my position!

Cheers!
To further my confidence in Brainchips success is the National Security Commission on Artificial Intellegence: The final report.

It’s easy reading and outlines a blueprint for the US to follow. It recommends billions and billions of dollars to be spent on all facets of AI: and as quickly as possible!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It’s been posted before but all 16 chapters are worth a look:

https://reports.nscai.gov/final-report/chapter-13/

Enjoy!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Hi @Diogenese
Was Biotome looking at identifying Covid from protein markers or am I mixing up my medical technology researchers:

These researchers have identified a protein and are now considering the best way to test for it. There is a device for testing sugar levels
involving a pin prick to the finger and a drop of blood on a strip and that is inserted in the reading device. Something similar with AKIDA doing the on device processing perhaps using Biotome and Cardio algorithms and sensors.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Chippers,

* Note my holding in the below company is just shy of the top twenty, I am not promoting nor recomending.

DYOR.

Now that that is disclosed , I would like to shed some light on what I have read regarding a small start up called Whitehawk ( ASX: WHK ).

I confess to to being hopeless compared to the 1000 eyes of BRN when it comes to leads but this chap, l belive, would potentialy be worth stalking on LinkedIn etc , keeping a eye on.

WHITEHAWK
ASX : WHK
Non Executive Director
Qualifications: BS in Physics from USAFA, MS Physics from FIT.

Brian A. Hibbeln is a proven Executive in technology and innovation, with three decades across the Department of Defense and the US Intelligence Community, driving innovation, advanced technologies, partnerships and funding, to the direct benefit of warfighters, thereby giving the US and our Allies a competitive edge on the battlefield.
Today , he is a strategic advisor to policy institutes, technology associations and the growth - minded technology firms that rely on his recommendations to guide and drive their future successes.

He is currently a venture partner for SineWave Ventures, LLC, an early stage venture capitol firm dedicated to accelerating technologies across the Fortune 500 and public sector ecosystems; a senior fellow at the Potomic Institute for policy Studies, a US based premier think tank for technology policy; a senior advisor for Blackstone Private Equity, the world's largest Private Equity and alternative asset manager.
Brian is also a principle with Potomac Abvocates, a leading Washington D.C. government relations and lobbying firm.
As Chief Innovation Officer for Nine Twelve, he was named vice chairman of the Hypersonic Ground Test Center ( HGTC ) at Purdue University.

Brian co founded the United States Technology Leadership Council, advancing U.S. technology leadership to benefit society.

Prior to entering the private sector, Brian served over three decades in the U.S.Defence Department and Intelligence Community, championing novel uses of commercial systems, sensors and platforms.

* All of the above I have extracted from Whitehawks latest Annual Report.

* The Hypersonics bit caught my eye, amoungst others.

Might be worth keeping an eye on this chaps travels ???

I would like to disclose again , I hold stock in the above company and am not cross promoting, he just has a impressive CV with nodoubt a extensive network of connections built up over time.

Make of it what you will.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Taproot

Regular

StereoSpike: Depth Learning with a Spiking Neural Network

It was collected from two DAVIS346 cameras with a resolution of 346 × 260 pixels, mounted on several vehicles such as a car, a motorbike or a drone. The depth groundtruth was provided by a Velodyne Puck Lite LIDAR mounted on the top of the two event cameras and with a sampling frequency of 20 Hz, hence providing a ground truth depth map every 50 ms.

4.4.1 Target Hardware.
Our model has resolutely been developed in the philosophy of spiking neural networks. As a result, it is essentially implementable on dedicated neuromorphic hardware, such as Intel Loihi [3], IBM TrueNorth [1]. These chips can leverage the binarity and sparsity of spike tensors navigating through the network. In addition, we believe that our model being feedforward and requiring a reset on all of its neurons at each timestep is not a problem, because resetting membrane potentials is actually less costly than applying a leak. Therefore, statelesness can be seen as an advantage over recurrence in spiking models with similar performances. However, we are aware that current neuromorphic chips are initially designed for the implementation of stateful units, and acknowledge that we do not leverage this feature. Consequently, we believe that it rather fits to dedicated hardware for stateless models with sparse activations quantized on 1 bit. We therefore consider that Brainchip’s Akida chip [35] is a good fit. Finally, we would like to emphasize that our class of model with sparse binary activations and less constrained weights provides a good compromise between Spiking Neural Networks (SNNs) and Binary Neural Networks (BNNs).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom