BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
And maybe a little sticker or logo saying "powered by Akida" 🙂 or even our logo in marketing brochures :)
And a tattoo design 👌😄

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Dang Son

Regular
Does this look like a Vorago Rad Hardened AKIDA Chip being used by

Christian Von Koenigsegg ?​

At 31.09

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
A retrospective for consideration over the weekend.

I read recently that scientists have proposed a theory that time does not actually exist and that it is simply a human construct used to try and understand our position in the universe and that nothing in the universe apart from us has any notion of time.

Certainly it makes sense that Mars is not checking its watch to make sure it is spinning on its access at the required rate.

But what for me makes sense is that knowing time is simply a human construct that did not exist before humans invented it is to be aware that like just about everything we invent we can use it for good and for bad.

It was discovered that by completely isolating an enemy from all clues as to time and nothing else you can break them down emotionally and in the old language send them mad.

We can all use time to promote anxiety by setting a task and placing an unrealistic time to complete the task on an applicant for a job or to destroy a child’s confidence.

Time is a very strange and amazing concept. We all know how time can hurt and will say to someone getting ready to attend a funeral “slow down, don’t worry we have plenty of time.” Even when to some extent this may not be true.

Time this concept that scientifically has been proven not to exist is used every single day here deliberately and inadvertently to manipulate others or ourselves into a state of anxiety over the progress or lack of progress being made by Brainchip towards a stellar share price.

Every single one of us would like that progress to occur yesterday.

There is nothing wrong with that desire however that desire can be used as our point of vulnerability by those that wish to manipulate.

Over on the Technical Analysis Thread there are some posts highlighting the growing institutional ownership of Brainchip shares.

Blind Freddie has observed based on Stan’s broker data and these posts that institutional interest has driven the movement of the share price as a crutch to assist in the shift away from retail ownership.

Retail are being manipulated now not by fear that the technology may not work or that even if it does it might not be taken up but by something called TIME.

When will we get the next announcement. TIME. We have not had an announcement for months. TIME. Why are they taking so long. TIME. Other companies are doing this when will they do it. TIME. How long does it take to get a deal over the line. TIME.

There are countless other statements used deliberately and inadvertently that by injecting TIME create anxiety.

The only way to deal with TIME anxiety is to look at the big picture.

To this end I would suggest the following linked article from 2017 only four years ago can highlight for us the staggering progress that Brainchip has made against a background of general scientific and industry scepticism that their type of technology would emerge and be taken up commercially.

Do not loose sight of the big picture and the validation that Mercedes Benz, Valeo, NASA, Vorago, Renesas and MegaChips have brought.

Remember TIME is the only weapon left in the manipulators arsenal but it is a powerful weapon one which we constantly use unwittingly against ourselves.

Warren Buffet uses the following statement to defend against TIME anxiety

“It’s time in the market not timing the market”

that delivers wealth.

The present growth in institutional holdings at a time of price manipulation should be the ultimate confirmation of our visionary investment choice.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

Build-it

Regular

We are both excited and proud to participate in this Phase I program with VORAGO Technologies and support NASA’s desire to leverage neuromorphic computing in spaceflight applications. The combination of benefits from the Akida neuromorphic processor and a radiation-hardened process brings significant new capabilities to spaceflight and aerospace applications”
Tweet this

AX-1 has just successfully launched with a retired NASA astronaught on board.

Wonder if his got his phone and wearable on him.

Edge Compute

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
And maybe a little sticker or logo saying "powered by Akida" 🙂 or even our logo in marketing brochures

Reactions: 1 users

Realinfo

Regular
Something in the air !!

Friends of my daughter have twins, and on their seventh birthday, they awoke early, ran downstairs and found a pile of manure in the driveway.
‘Is this all I get’ thundered one, as he stormed off in a huff.
The other began furiously digging saying ‘where there’s manure there’s got to be a pony’

Which twin are you?

Are you focused on the stock price, or the plethora of things going on in Akida’s world some discovered by our intrepid 1000 eyes, (the tip of the iceberg) but most yet to be revealed?
The stock price opened last Monday at 0.97 and closed yesterday after a surprising jump during the auction period at 0.95. Not much to see there many would say, but the spreads did allow a couple of handy trades.
Meantime in between time, the eyes have it. They’re regularly uncovering stuff that shows just like a duck, there’s a lot going on under the water.

Does anyone recall the Liveaid concerts in 1985? Opening his set at the Kennedy Stadium in Philadelphia with a whispered
‘I can feel it coming in the air tonight’ Phil Collins suddenly stopped and said…’I was at Wembley this afternoon…funny old world innit’

TSE’ers…there so much going on in the Akida air, you can cut it with a knife.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Taproot

Regular

ANCAP welcomes mandatory autonomous emergency braking (AEB) technology from 2023.​

The new Australian Design Rule specifies the regulatory requirement for AEB systems to be fitted on newly-introduced vehicle models from March 2023, and all models on sale in Australia from March 2025 – slightly behind the European regulatory introduction timeframe of July 2022 and July 2024.

"But two major automakers lag. Only 58 percent of General Motors vehicles sold in 2021 had AEB. And Stellantis, the parent company of Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Maserati, and Ram, equipped only 43 percent of its 2021 vehicles with AEB. For the 2022 model year, only 40 percent of Stellantis models come with standard AEB."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20

I read recently that scientists have proposed a theory that time does not actually exist and that it is simply a human construct used to try and understand our position in the universe and that nothing in the universe apart from us has any notion of time.

Certainly it makes sense that Mars is not checking its watch to make sure it is spinning on its access at the required rate.

But what for me makes sense is that knowing time is simply a human construct that did not exist before humans invented it is to be aware that like just about everything we invent we can use it for good and for bad.

It was discovered that by completely isolating an enemy from all clues as to time and nothing else you can break them down emotionally and in the old language send them mad.

We can all use time to promote anxiety by setting a task and placing an unrealistic time to complete the task on an applicant for a job or to destroy a child’s confidence.

Time is a very strange and amazing concept. We all know how time can hurt and will say to someone getting ready to attend a funeral “slow down, don’t worry we have plenty of time.” Even when to some extent this may not be true.

Time this concept that scientifically has been proven not to exist is used every single day here deliberately and inadvertently to manipulate others or ourselves into a state of anxiety over the progress or lack of progress being made by Brainchip towards a stellar share price.

There is nothing wrong with that desire however that desire can be used as our point of vulnerability by those that wish to manipulate.

Over on the Technical Analysis Thread there are some posts highlighting the growing institutional ownership of Brainchip shares.

Blind Freddie has observed based on Stan’s broker data and these posts that institutional interest has driven the movement of the share price as a crutch to assist in the shift away from retail ownership.

Retail are being manipulated now not by fear that the technology may not work or that even if it does it might not be taken up but by something called TIME.

When will we get the next announcement. TIME. We have not had an announcement for months. TIME. Why are they taking so long. TIME. Other companies are doing this when will they do it. TIME. How long does it take to get a deal over the line. TIME.

There are countless other statements used deliberately and inadvertently that by injecting TIME create anxiety.

To this end I would suggest the following linked article from 2017 only four years ago can highlight for us the staggering progress that Brainchip has made against a background of general scientific and industry scepticism that their type of technology would emerge and be taken up commercially.

Do not loose sight of the big picture and the validation that Mercedes Benz, Valeo, NASA, Vorago, Renesas and MegaChips have brought.

Remember TIME is the only weapon left in the manipulators arsenal but it is a powerful weapon one which we constantly use unwittingly against ourselves.

that delivers wealth.

The present growth in institutional holdings at a time of price manipulation should be the ultimate confirmation of our visionary investment choice.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
As you say, time is a human construct. It is a "man-maid" measure of the earth's axial rotation superimposed on its solar orbit.

To say that time does not exist is like saying that the meter does not exist. It is a means of quantifying a physical phenomenon.

So what are the implications for quantum physics?

Planck time (
1649468354977.png
seconds) is said to be the shortest "meaningful" interval - the time to travel the Planck length (1.62*
1649468528110.png
metres) at the speed of light.

So does that mean that things only exist in
1649468354977.png
second intervals, or does existence have enough "flywheel" momentum to bridge the gap? Or is life just mostly meaningless?

As you can tell, by this stage, I'm well in over my head:

1649469150749.png

Attachments

• 1649468297149.png
    1649468297149.png
    529 bytes · Views: 40
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
As you say, time is a human construct. It is a "man-maid" measure of the earth's axial rotation superimposed on its solar orbit.

To say that time does not exist is like saying that the meter does not exist. It is a means of quantifying a physical phenomenon.

Planck time ( View attachment 3974 seconds) is said to be the shortest "meaningful" interval - the time to travel the Planck length (1.62* View attachment 3975 metres) at the speed of light.

So does that mean that things only exist in View attachment 3974 second intervals, or does existence have enough "flywheel" momentum to bridge the gap? Or is life just mostly meaningless?

View attachment 3977
And at about this point you will be saying to yourself ‘How long can I hold my Breath” TIME. ‘When does the tide turn.’ TIME. All the while building your anxiety. 🤣😂 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
And at about this point you will be saying to yourself ‘How long can I hold my Breath” TIME. ‘When does the tide turn.’ TIME. All the while building your anxiety. 🤣😂 FF
It wii soon be our time in the sun, if we are not already there

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
The manipulation on the ASX of our share price pales into almost morally acceptable against the following. It is easy to see how those who engage in price manipulation can sleep at night when what they are doing is so low level they probably equate it to littering after they have had a takeaway coffee. Not that I suggest you recall the trauma associated with the other place but at the risk of causing a flash back remember the vehement denials that would flow when anyone suggested manipulation was in play. LOL FF

"US jury convicts ex-Goldman banker in 1MDB scandal​

AFP

8 hrs ago
LikeComments|

1649471717860.png

A New York jury on Friday convicted a former Goldman Sachs banker for his role in propagating a massive bribery and money laundering scheme involving a state-owned Malaysian investment fund.
Former Goldman Sachs banker Roger Ng (right), shown here with his lawyer Marc Agnifilo, was convicted in the 1MDB bribery scandal
© Yuki IWAMURA Former Goldman Sachs banker Roger Ng (right), shown here with his lawyer Marc Agnifilo, was convicted in the 1MDB bribery scandal
The jury found Roger Ng, a managing director at Goldman from 2005 to 2014, guilty on all three counts connected to the massive 1MDB bribery scheme, which involved the embezzlement of billions of dollars of funds originally raised by investment bank.

The 1MDB fund was set up to promote the Malaysian economy, but was spectacularly looted in a scandal that roiled the country's politics and marred Goldman's reputation.
Ng and his co-conspirators paid more than $1 billion in bribes to government officials to secure three bond large transactions for Goldman with 1MDB, according to the US Department of Justice.
The conspirators laundered billions of dollars in funds from 1MDB, including some of the funds from the Goldman transactions.
Some of the money went to luxury items, such as a $51 million Jean-Michael Basquiat painting and millions of dollars in Hermes handbags, the Justice Department said.
The eight-week trial included testimony from Timothy Leissner, a former Goldman partner who has pleaded guilty in the case and testified at length on his role and that of Ng in the scheme.
Attorneys for Ng had argued that Leissner's testimony should be discounted in light of his plea and that Ng was a pawn in the larger conspiracy.
Ng faces up to a 30-year sentence following his conviction, a department spokesman said.
"Today's verdict is a victory for not only the rule of law, but also for the people of Malaysia for whom the fund was supposed to help," US Attorney Breon Peace said.
"With today's verdict, a powerful message has been delivered to those who commit financial crimes motivated by greed," Peace said. "You will be caught, prosecuted and convicted, like Ng, and face a long prison sentence."
The Goldman Sachs bond deals raised $6.5 billion, yielding the prestigious New York investment bank $600 million in fees and revenue, while Ng garnered some $35 million in kickbacks, the Justice Department said.
In October 2020, Goldman agreed to pay $2.9 billion in penalities in a DOJ settlement that included a guilty plea in US court by a Malaysian unit of the bank."

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20

1649473067016.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Wonder if that mining / transport research ties in with the below I posted on HC couple months back?

Anyone up for AEB.

Saw there was a handful of AEB posts back in 2020.

Searching for industrial application info and came across this guy in Perth?

Been on this project last year and half according to profile.

Could be independent but given he started a while ago, could have been given early access or engaged by BRN or someone else local.

Be handy for either road vehicles or even say mine vehicles like autonomous haulage at Rio.

https://www.fmgl.com.au/in-the-news...etes-world-leading-autonomous-haulage-project

https://au.linkedin.com/in/peter-zhou-2a745a1b0

https://s5system.com

View attachment 3940
View attachment 3941
View attachment 3942
View attachment 3943
View attachment 3944
I am reminding of FMF 's find and post because of the @Taproot post which is currently at the top of this page (This post might jump to page 378 so it will be top of 377).

The melting of the polar caps is concerning but the Brainchip iceberg just keeps growing. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Guzzi62

Regular

that delivers wealth.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Excellent post/point, TIME is your best friend in the stock market and always have been IF you are betting on the right horse.

If you are in the wrong stock and thinks you can get out of it later on with the skin on your nose, you are naive, take the loss and move on. No one is right every time, no one, not even Mr Warren Buffet.

With BRN you can hardly go wrong IMO, I said it before and I say it again, I consider my BRN investment one of the most safest in my portfolio because the chips in BRN's portfolio are way ahead of the competition and we already seen who is using them with many more to come, I am sure.

I was on a one week bike tour with some friends here in Thailand this week and I hardly checked my stocks and didn't check this excellent forum once and it was actually very good for me, just get away from it all and do something completely different.

This making me thinking if I should just stay away from the forum until the s/p spike once again and then check what the hxxx that was about!!

Nothing wrong in keeping yourself informed, but sometimes it's getting just too much, well for me it does.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Draed

Regular

Planck time ( View attachment 3974 seconds) is said to be the shortest "meaningful" interval - the time to travel the Planck length (1.62* View attachment 3975 metres) at the speed of light.

So does that mean that things only exist in View attachment 3974 second intervals, or does existence have enough "flywheel" momentum to bridge the gap? Or is life just mostly meaningless?

View attachment 3977
Einstein says space and time are just two sides of the same coin. Time, simply can be said to exist as changes in matter that follow the arrow of time - i.e forward. Time doesn't exist if there is nothing to change.

The thing I like about this, and your comments on the planck length is the human concept of trying to understand the smallest or the biggest or the longest or shortest.

I think computer systems are inherently wrong from the beginning, where everything is reduced down to an absolute I.e one or zero. Whereas nature never let's us quiet get there (e.g absolute zero temperature, the speed of light, the smallest sub atomic particle, the size of the universe etc).

We exist somewhere between the one and the zero.

Much like the brain chip computing system. Information is processed as values in spikes and are not forced into this absolute binary concept, but rather the information exists in the infinite space between the one and zero. Much like how our brains work. This is why I believe we are front and centre on the cusp of an information revolution. One that ditches the inefficient binary system and embraces the infinite values between a one and a zero.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Einstein says space and time are just two sides of the same coin. Time, simply can be said to exist as changes in matter that follow the arrow of time - i.e forward. Time doesn't exist if there is nothing to change.

The thing I like about this, and your comments on the planck length is the human concept of trying to understand the smallest or the biggest or the longest or shortest.

I think computer systems are inherently wrong from the beginning, where everything is reduced down to an absolute I.e one or zero. Whereas nature never let's us quiet get there (e.g absolute zero temperature, the speed of light, the smallest sub atomic particle, the size of the universe etc).

We exist somewhere between the one and the zero.

Much like the brain chip computing system. Information is processed as values in spikes and are not forced into this absolute binary concept, but rather the information exists in the infinite space between the one and zero. Much like how our brains work. This is why I believe we are front and centre on the cusp of an information revolution. One that ditches the inefficient binary system and embraces the infinite values between a one and a zero.
When I was in High School the maths teacher announced we were going to be studying the binary system. After a week or so I lost interest saying to myself I will never need this in the real world. The maths teacher did not agree when I said so. I have been waiting for the best part of 50 years to tell him I was right. Fingers crossed. He is of course dead as he was already in his seventies but I will know. LOL FF.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

VictorG

When I was in High School the maths teacher announced we were going to be studying the binary system. After a week or so I lost interest saying to myself I will never need this in the real world. The maths teacher did not agree when I said so. I have been waiting for the best part of 50 years to tell him I was right. Fingers crossed. He is of course dead as he was already in his seventies but I will know. LOL FF.
So many intellectual giants on the forum today. I'm still struggling to understand why a wrong number is never engaged when I call it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I was trawling through LinkedIn and found this.................Annie Palmer works for IBM ix, which as far as I can tell is a subsidiary of IBM.

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 62 users
D

Deleted member 118

Sorry I’ve not watched it.

Reactions: 2 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Ola Mil Ojos,

I must apologise to all for a recent error in my time-poor dot-joining. Previously, I linked Telstar_Hommel with BRN/Vorago @ Space Tech USA 2022 but I made a mistake. For some reason, as an earlier post shows, BRN/Vorago is linked to 2022 but they actually presented in 2021. I found this error by reading an old HC post by @chapman89 which reported Vorago's presentation at Space Tech 2021. Thanks Jesse.

Apologies especially @Neuromorphia; you'll have to re-decorate the wall. Also apologies to @zeeb0t who I think suggested a clerical error on the space tech website. Sorry, I should've listened and checked it up.

On a more positive note, I did manage to Forrest Gump the KT connection on the back of the shotgun Telstar research...I wish I had more time for deep diving but, at this stage of BRN's development, it's more for recreation than proof of worth.

Q

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom