BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I had no intention of posting today, even though the thesis I put regarding Nvidia being at risk is now playing out, but you have piqued my curiosity.

What is the source of your information that I have sold out and moved on?

I noticed that Tech said the same thing the other day and I thought it was in jest but apparently not so.

Can you provide a link so I can keep up to date with my share trades as it appears I am a trader and I have a developing short term memory problem and Commsec is clearly an unreliable record of my share holdings?

Kind regards
FF.
So glad to see you putting the record straight here FF.
Not that its anybody's business other than your own. 🤣

Even though none of us long term investors in this Company bringing science fiction technology to life would enjoy the share price decline, our fundamentals are still sound and whilst it is perhaps taking longer for the truth of our commercial take-up to become known, I still expect a solid retrace upwards once the impetus of this downward pressure declines.

You can't have a Yang without a Yin. 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Damo4

Regular
I had no intention of posting today, even though the thesis I put regarding Nvidia being at risk is now playing out, but you have piqued my curiosity.

I noticed that Tech said the same thing the other day and I thought it was in jest but apparently not so.

Can you provide a link so I can keep up to date with my share trades as it appears I am a trader and I have a developing short term memory problem and Commsec is clearly an unreliable record of my share holdings?

Kind regards
FF.

People struggle with their own choices, and will look for a scapegoat. Not sure why they would speculate your stock movements.
I'm glad you're tough enough to take it, and still provide your insights, though.
As you said, the NVIDIA post is playing out, if their partnered Edge Box was everything the world needed, why do VVDN need us?

7zvq24.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 3.17.25 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 3.00.00 pm.png

Extracts only

N3 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 2.59.30 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 2.58.43 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 2.58.43 pm.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Proga

Regular
Just picked up 30k more shares at .20 hopefully this is near the bottom. Me thinks thing will start to rise Friday afternoon going into next week before the release of 2.0.
Same here

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
I am so waiting for the Halcyon days to return. :LOL:

Fomo.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Xray1

Regular
I wondered the same thing... is this a Rasberry Pi on steroids? Will be interesting to see VVDN's input on the new product.
Is this something that potentially " Anil " may have played a very instrumental / important part in bring this about ?? !!!

Reactions: 1 users

Iseki

Regular

Kind regards
FF.
Welcome back FF!
Remember the time we elected you to advise the company of our group think? There were some good times, (and some annoying gifs.) Hats off to you and well done in buying back so many shares so cheaply!!

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Harwig

Regular

Kind regards
FF.
It's a real shame you had to even address that comment FF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Cardpro

Regular
Oh ye of little faith! Let's take a deeper look at what you are saying Cardpro.

"... we have almost no new source of revenue for multiple years ..."
I believe this statement is blatantly wrong. The company has been regularly informing us to new and existing relationships that will provide new sources of revenue. What you mean is, that you expect revenue to occur immediately when an announcement is made. Unfortunately that is not how a product like ours works. You should be aware that there is a lead in time for our technology to go into retail products of about 4 years. We have little control over this time frame, or when the products are released. If you want instant revenue, you have invested in the wrong company.

“… our main tech is still not being implemented in an marketed product.” Once again see above plus you do not know this. There could be products being marketed with our technology in it right now. What you mean is that you have not seen any substantial revenue yet. There will always be a time lag. Get used to it.

“I even question the company’s definition of "partnership" or being "in a relationship/EAP."
What is the company’s definition of these terms? What do you think would be a better definition?

“To date, none of these partnerships/EAPs have yielded any tangible results or committed a substantial financial investment to back their words.”
I’m sorry? Why would you think this? I would suggest that your statement is substantially wrong. I would be almost certain that many large corporations have been making substantial investments in developing and implementing our technology into their future products and have been reporting tangible improvements in the performance of their products as a result. What evidence do you have to support your unbelievable contrary view?

“… it's been years without any concrete contracts materialising.”
Once again Cardpro, why would you make this statement? How do you know this? You are well are that virtually all our partners and customers are subject to NDAs (non-disclosure agreements). These are in place for very good commercial reasons. So what you really mean is that you have not seen these contacts. Well really! That IS the point of an NDA.

You have pointed out what you believe to be some weak or early relationships with some companies. Well yes. There will always be a range of relationships between different partners and customers. But I’m sure that equally there are also numerous very strong relationships that are proceeding with enthusiasm and conviction. We have certainly seen evidence of this, or are you only picking out examples that support your negative narrative?

You have mentioned about speculation regarding relationships with some major corporations … that have not been confirmed to use our tech in their products. Well really. That is SPECULATION so why would you think that they would be confirming that they use our tech in their products? What you need to focus on is the 41 companies or organisations that Brainchip have confirmed they are working with (see @FactFinder list). Why would you be concerned with speculation?

I do not understand you Cardpro. You have stated that you are “committed to hold forever”. If you have so many (unfounded) doubts. Why would you not just sell out and move on?
Cheers, Deena
I can summarise it to one sentence - no revenue / IP contracts to back their statements/claims for several years.

If they expected that it would take years & years for them to generate significant revenue, they should've said so instead of saying "watch the financials"...

I also don't understand the gap of 2 - 3 years of no contract... if they were able to land the two contracts, how come they weren't able to land more?

"it is what it is / it does what it does" <- what a "helpful" statement coming from the management when SP experienced almost a free fall...

But that being said, if Valeo turns around tomorrow and tell us that our tech is being used in the Scala 3, it would resolve all of my concerns...

Imo only

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Proga

Regular

This is the competition. Good to see a product coming out soon to compete with this.

still curious how qualcomm have on-device processing
The boxes seems to be a clunky add-on retro fit for legacy devices and not inbuilt as part of a seamless system. BRN is targeting future seamless systems IMO

Welcome back FF!
Remember the time we elected you to advise the company of our group think? There were some good times, (and some annoying gifs.) Hats off to you and well done in buying back so many shares so cheaply!!
Once again you have information not available to me if it is a paid subscription service let me know as I will join up so I can have a go at Commsec for breach of the agreement I have with them to provide me with accurate information regarding my holdings. Or admit you have no idea. I will congratulate you on learning that truth brings forgiveness.

Ever so grateful for your assistance.
Kind Regards
FF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Watching it go down down down. I am riding the wave all the way down.don’t know a thing about charting, but all the partnerships and announcements mean nothing without revenue. Still in, because I sold enough shares taking my capital that I placed in during the days of $1 plus.

Was thinking about buying some more, but chucked the money on another stock.

Hope there is a positive announcement or revenue soon.

Reactions: 1 users

Iseki

Regular
Once again you have information not available to me if it is a paid subscription service let me know as I will join up so I can have a go at Commsec for breach of the agreement I have with them to provide me with accurate information regarding my holdings. Or admit you have no idea. I will congratulate you on learning that truth brings forgiveness.

Ever so grateful for your assistance.
Kind Regards
FF
Sorry, FF. I don't have, and never have had, any idea.

• Love
  • Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Here's a must read article IMO from 30 June 2023, which talks about reaching a tipping point where neuromorphic computing concepts may change computing for good. The article contains statements from Marcus Kennedy (GM for Gaming at Intel).

Check out what he had to say just a few months ago below!

So, on the one hand we have Intel admitting they haven't cracked the nut and then we have us on the other hand knowing that WE are the mother of all nut-crackers!

af3bd1a3af884932941a6099591d7f04_w200.gif

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 3.41.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 3.40.28 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Same here
Hopefully shorter's will soon be feeling some wrath when this worm turns. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
From what appears to be a Feb 23 article.

Like to think bodes well for the partnership opps.

VVDN Technologies to invest $100 million to expand its manufacturing facilities

VVDN Technologies to invest $100 million to expand its manufacturing facilities

facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

VVDN Technologies has announced its plans of investing $100 million in the next five years, with the aim of expanding its manufacturing facilities to meet growing global demand for electronics. As part of its expansion, the Gurugram-headquartered contractual electronics manufacturer has set-up a new manufacturing facility in Pollachi near Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, and also opened a new antenna manufacturing facility in Manesar near Gurugram, Haryana.

In a statement, Puneet Agarwal, chief executive of VVDN Technologies said that the company also plans to add fabrication or manufacturing of printed circuit boards (PCBs) to its abilities within the next one or two years, in order to have a full-stack manufacturing facility. According to the press statement, the set of manufacturing facilities that the company has, enables it to add up to 50% of local value in the overall bill of materials (BoM) of a product.

The company presently has testing, mechanical processes, circuit assembly and engineering facilities, which are spread across its six manufacturing facilities in Manesar, and the one facility in Pollachi.

In October last year, VVDN also signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with US chipmaker Intel, for building devices with Intel’s 5G and connectivity chip designs. This, according to Agarwal, is part of an expected uptick in demand for device manufacturing, which the company said will also lead to higher export value of its devices.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
ie if there are NDA's then BRN should ask to be released from them.
BRN are the the ones with the NDA’s in place, I’ve always said that and have always believed that.

Iseki,
1. I appreciate that you have concerns, and in particular about the decline in our share price over time. I have a substantial holding in BRN and I am also concerned about the decline ... but not worried.

2. A lot of shareholders are of the mistaken belief that the company management is responsible for the share price movement up or down. To quote our management - "The share price will do what the share price does." The management's job is NOT to try to manipulate share price up or down. I believe that this would be illegal.

3. I think you may not be fully appreciate the importance of NDAs. Without them we would not have relationships with a lot of major companies that we work with. In part, this is the reason that many contracts are deliberately written to include clauses in which certain conditions have to be met first. After all; in the developmental stage future revenues are unpredictable, and we must support and nurture these relationships in order for them to blossom.

We all hope that the share price will turn around soon. I am looking forward to seeing each new 4C which may herald the return to better share prices. Another 4 or 5 weeks to wait for the next one. lol
Cheers, Deena
Hi Deena,

I am wondering what your thoughts are re: the adoption of Gen 2 Akida..

Are you expecting any new IP licensees this year?

What’s your view on performance of management? And how do you measure that?

If positive, would you be expecting early adopting partners like Valeo, Socionext, Ford, Vorago, Renesas to be producing revenue with Gen 2 by the next AGM?

I’m asking because as we stand, it is difficult to quantify for most retail shareholders based on revenue and number of Licencees of Akida, whether the last 12-18 months performance by management could be considered a success or not..

And based on voting at the last two AGMs, it seems shareholders are growing impatient with our Founder and not unanimously accepting of the remuneration report last year.. There seems to be negative consequences of keeping the status quo if so by the next AGM..

So I’m wondering what gives you confidence that I and others have been unable to sustain? Because the only thing I can really come up with is that you know more than most retail shareholders..

The caveat on that if it were true, having known some people on boards of companies myself, I’m of the opinion that “knowing more” rarely translates to successful outcomes with investing..

Therefore I’m curious as to your research and potential connections giving you more conviction, or have you fallen ill of believing a narrative that to others seems to have too many contrarian red flags to become an eventual success..

I’m just an anonymous poster with an opinion on a chat forum…

Proga

Regular
May not need any IP deal at all if we actually are supplying that gratis or gratis initially with maybe a milestone trigger that when "X" units sold then VVDN agree to purchase a licence from us or Renesas or whoever to continue the product if uptake is solid.

The other side to look at is that the tapeout Renesas did earlier this year was for a 3rd party and maybe, just maybe, it was for VVDN as as such you could be right re the revenue / royalties would flow through them to us.
Another thought is, they have agreed to take the product to market (finally), they may have arranged to pay the licence when it does.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom