BRN Discussion Ongoing

cassip

Regular
Can our German friend assist! Mercedes won gold:

"Operation concept/ voice assistance"

With the Concept CLA, we know the some of technology transpired from the EQXX. And the auto motor und sport is in German. Can our German friends assist to see anything regarding the voice assistants, that Mercedes won gold is related to the EQXX.

View attachment 44942

. View attachment 44943
View attachment 44944

Learning 🪴
Hi @Learning

this award is a readers poll conducted by a famous German car magazine "Auto Motor Sport".

From their website:

"For ten years now, the CAR CONNECTIVITY AWARD readers' poll conducted by auto motor und sport and MO/OVE has been an important indicator of the rapid development of digital technology for connected vehicles. For many drivers today, navigation and assistance systems are just as important as drive, space and comfort.

This year's readers' poll covers eleven categories, including the two newly included topics "Connected Wallboxes" and "Telematics Insurance Rates". Over 12,000 readers cast their votes. An overview of the results can be found at the end of this press release and in issue 21 of auto motor und sport, which will be available in stores and at store.motorpresse.de from September 21, 2023 (also as an e-paper).

Mercedes, BMW and Audi are in the top three places in the "Assistance Systems Comfort" category. Mercedes' Drive Pilot is the clear winner (32.0%), ahead of BMW's Highway Assistant (19.9%) and Audi's Remote Parking Assistant plus (11.1%). By contrast, the gap between the top places in the "Assistance Systems Safety" category is smaller, with BMW's new Driving Assistant Pro in the seven-series (23.0%) ahead of Mercedes' Brake Assist with Crossing Approach function (20.6%) and Audi's Digital Matrix LED headlights with Digital Micromirror Device (DMD) in the Audi Q8 e-tron (17.9%). Overall, the German premium brands are ahead of the field when it comes to connectivity. In the competition between car brands, BMW holds a dominant position with a total of four category wins.

In addition to the CAR CONNECIVITY AWARD, which is voted for by readers, the editorial team also presents an innovation award. This year's winner is Volvo. "Safety is a top priority for us at auto motor und sport and MO/OVE, and so our choice fell on the Luminar lidar system in the Volvo EX90," says Michael Pfeiffer, editor-in-chief of auto motor und sport. "The high range of 250 meters is said to reduce accidents by up to 20 percent. This ensures greater safety on the roads and shows how valuable innovative technologies are for the industry - but above all for society as a whole.""

translated with deepl

Regards
Cassip

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Kachoo

Regular
I know many are frustrated with the price of the SP and the loss of paper wealth my self included.

This is an anonymous forum many don't know many here. Many have met up at the AGM or previous AGMs. I personally never met anyone on this forum. I have had message communications.

I for one think that nobody here really knows what one does or trades so that said when a person says someone did this or that they don't know sh!t. Nor is it anyone's business what people do with their shares so be respectful and not spread lies. If FF said he sold then he did if so and so runs their keyboard about someone else be it who ever they likely know Sh!t.

So everyone calm the f down and think before they act. Yes price is low if you think it's at a bargain buy if you think Akida is a failure and so will drop sell IMO it's not financial advice.

But stop saying what you don't know.

Feel free to ask questions to educate one self the verify awnsers given on such a forum before acting is great practice 😛

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

charles2

Regular
Intel likely is/should be kicking the tires

"Having local AI capability on a laptop would shift the direction of the personal computer industry, allowing consumers to run generative AI applications locally, without requiring a connection to the cloud."

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

robsmark

Regular
I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum, despite what is and isn't said, but
that's fine and dandy, I CHOOSE not to sell just buy and buy when funds are available.

Everyone has a strategy, I'll personally ride it all the way down to zero, if that's what the agenda is to break the Australian shareholders dream.

Who's doing all the selling, that's the real interesting point, is it and has it always been a major shareholder in the US who has an issue with our company going back years, I have my own ideas, BUT in the end, like I said the other day, my confidence level has never been higher.

Life is all about CHOICES, make them, move on, but don't feel sorry for yourself if things turn around.

The above are ALL my own thoughts, love them or hate them, I don't mind, why, because I have already moved on.

Love Brainchip 💞💞
You just went up a couple of notches in my book Tech 🤜🤛

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dijon101

Regular

Link to this product was initially provided via a edge impulse LinkedIn post

Why did I link this product??
Because it's an AI powered product that has been in development for 2 years. Also its a perfect example of a 'everyday' product that can benefit from Akida.

Right product use case for akida 1000, right timing in regards to its product development lifecycle.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi @Learning

this award is a readers poll conducted by a famous German car magazine "Auto Motor Sport".

From their website:

"For ten years now, the CAR CONNECTIVITY AWARD readers' poll conducted by auto motor und sport and MO/OVE has been an important indicator of the rapid development of digital technology for connected vehicles. For many drivers today, navigation and assistance systems are just as important as drive, space and comfort.

This year's readers' poll covers eleven categories, including the two newly included topics "Connected Wallboxes" and "Telematics Insurance Rates". Over 12,000 readers cast their votes. An overview of the results can be found at the end of this press release and in issue 21 of auto motor und sport, which will be available in stores and at store.motorpresse.de from September 21, 2023 (also as an e-paper).

Mercedes, BMW and Audi are in the top three places in the "Assistance Systems Comfort" category. Mercedes' Drive Pilot is the clear winner (32.0%), ahead of BMW's Highway Assistant (19.9%) and Audi's Remote Parking Assistant plus (11.1%). By contrast, the gap between the top places in the "Assistance Systems Safety" category is smaller, with BMW's new Driving Assistant Pro in the seven-series (23.0%) ahead of Mercedes' Brake Assist with Crossing Approach function (20.6%) and Audi's Digital Matrix LED headlights with Digital Micromirror Device (DMD) in the Audi Q8 e-tron (17.9%). Overall, the German premium brands are ahead of the field when it comes to connectivity. In the competition between car brands, BMW holds a dominant position with a total of four category wins.

In addition to the CAR CONNECIVITY AWARD, which is voted for by readers, the editorial team also presents an innovation award. This year's winner is Volvo. "Safety is a top priority for us at auto motor und sport and MO/OVE, and so our choice fell on the Luminar lidar system in the Volvo EX90," says Michael Pfeiffer, editor-in-chief of auto motor und sport. "The high range of 250 meters is said to reduce accidents by up to 20 percent. This ensures greater safety on the roads and shows how valuable innovative technologies are for the industry - but above all for society as a whole.""

translated with deepl

Regards
Cassip
Hi Cassip,

Thank you

Learning 🪴

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230920_071812_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Neuromorphia

fact collector
Intel likely is/should be kicking the tires

"Having local AI capability on a laptop would shift the direction of the personal computer industry, allowing consumers to run generative AI applications locally, without requiring a connection to the cloud."

Intel Says Every PC Will Soon Be AI Ready

Intel core processors expected to bring AI to PCs by December 14

Perhaps this is why Rob said "Sometimes you have to stop and appreciate the moment. Many thanks to Todd Vierra and his team at BrainChip for all of their hard work and passion to make great things happen!..."

Perhaps this is what Colleen Vitolo Director, Business Development and Strategic Initiatives at Intel meant by "Great job Rob and Todd"

It would explain relevance looking at computers running akida. Yeah that would be a great thing happening!

Maybe?

Intel core ultra... more energy efficient... there's some partnerships involved too?...

Maybe?

1695156792385.png

1695156859305.png

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-359269

Other IPs ... collaborations...

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Labsy

Regular
Correct me if I am wrong but 22.5 per share means around 30 bill market cap when ARM was valuated for around 50 bill even though it has deals with pretty much every manufacturer

I hope one day we will hit 5 dollarrrrr
Yes, as will we.... and it's a crazy world we live in.

• Fire
OK Dollaz, but to be fair FF did write this!

I'm not sure I follow, Bravo?

Because FF believes Brainchip is going to be a dominant force means he cannot trade? He lays out some very good facts in that article. Does that mean he cannot make profit where possible while the SP is in it's current state, without judgement?

So Brainchip are saying Akida 2 is available now for SoC, but have they actually announced this to the market? Will they announce to the market? Seems like a silly question, but you know what brn and annoucements are like..

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

DK6161

Regular
If it is already available, what's the point of announcing it.

Reactions: 1 users

db1969oz

Regular
A
So Brainchip are saying Akida 2 is available now for SoC, but have they actually announced this to the market? Will they announce to the market? Seems like a silly question, but you know what brn and annoucements are like..
1695163460550.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I'm not sure I follow, Bravo?

Because FF believes Brainchip is going to be a dominant force means he cannot trade? He lays out some very good facts in that article. Does that mean he cannot make profit where possible while the SP is in it's current state, without judgement?
Can we put this to bed.
FF has posted on this forum that he sold some shares to purchase a particular type of watch when the price was much higher than today.
He more recently posted that he had "broken his golden rule" and purchased more.
Is he a trader? I have no idea.
Kind regards to all posters

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Damo4

Regular
If it is already available, what's the point of announcing it.

It hasn't been announced, nor has their website been updated, see below.
Just be patient, ffs

akidaTM 2nd Generation Platform Brief

Availability:

Engaging with lead adopters now. General availability in Q3’2023.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

GDJR69

Regular
I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum, despite what is and isn't said, but
that's fine and dandy, I CHOOSE not to sell just buy and buy when funds are available.

Everyone has a strategy, I'll personally ride it all the way down to zero, if that's what the agenda is to break the Australian shareholders dream.

Who's doing all the selling, that's the real interesting point, is it and has it always been a major shareholder in the US who has an issue with our company going back years, I have my own ideas, BUT in the end, like I said the other day, my confidence level has never been higher.

Life is all about CHOICES, make them, move on, but don't feel sorry for yourself if things turn around.

The above are ALL my own thoughts, love them or hate them, I don't mind, why, because I have already moved on.

Love Brainchip 💞💞
For me it's not about what the share price is now, it's about what the share price will become. If you believe in the fundamentals then it is just a matter of time. Remember that, it's not about what the share price is now, it's about what it will become. (and on a humourous note, you wait and see, once BRN starts getting revenue and doing well, Motley Fool will be recommending it as a buy as if they'd backed it from the start :ROFLMAO:).

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

davidfitz

Regular
It hasn't been announced, nor has their website been updated, see below.
Just be patient, ffs

akidaTM 2nd Generation Platform Brief

Availability:

Engaging with lead adopters now. General availability in Q3’2023.
Announcement due any day, don't expect too much but at least they are keeping their word!

An extract from my communications with Tony....

"We have already announced our intention to provide an update on Akida 2.0 by the end of this month, and we will do so."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

toasty

Regular
Its pretty clear that V2 is available now from BRN's own posts. So why hasn't there been an ASX announcement? Only 2 reasons I can think of. One is that they are waiting for a sign off from a BIG player who will be using the IP in their product/s so a joint type announcement can be made. The other is that they do not consdier an announcement would meet the ASX criteria of being a material change. If its the first then big celebration. However, if its the second I think we are in trouble.......and could be the reason for the recent departure of the head of sales?

FWIW and DYOR

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom