BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I am just going through the thread I am surprised about FF selling but where did he mentioned that he is selling or Sold May be FF can clarify As he has been such a such advocate for BRN
He didn't

Reactions: 8 users
I am just going through the thread I am surprised about FF selling but where did he mentioned that he is selling or Sold May be FF can clarify As he has been such a such advocate for BRN
I'm surprised people actually care what another adult does with their own money.

I value FF's contributions. But worshipping the bloke to the point it matters to you personally if he trades or not, is not healthy at all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

JoMo68

Regular
Is it not FF’s own business whether he chooses to sell or buy shares!?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Cardpro

Regular
I'm not interested in a take over. That is exactly the type of reaction they have been trying to achieve. Playing right into their hands then bang! Intel puts in a bid for 1.50 a share... piss off.
My shares are worth 22.50 each as of tomorrow when 2.0 is announced. Next year xmas I will receive 45k dividends for my 1mill plus shares. 5 years after that 500k....
Snap up as many cheap shares as you can guys. I just wish BRN finances were such that they could buy back their shares but then they wouldnt be so cheap would they?
Perhaps I'm and rambling fool...time will tell...
Stubborn rambling fool. X
Correct me if I am wrong but 22.5 per share means around 30 bill market cap when ARM was valuated for around 50 bill even though it has deals with pretty much every manufacturer

I hope one day we will hit 5 dollarrrrr

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Baisyet

Regular
I'm surprised people actually care what another adult does with their own money.

I value FF's contributions. But worshipping the bloke to the point it matters to you personally if he trades or not, is not healthy at all.
I know adult people can do what so ever he is she choose to do. I am not saying if he choose to sell or what ever he choose to do I am only saying i am surprised to hear it.

Baisyet

Regular
Is it not FF’s own business whether he chooses to sell or buy shares!?
Yes its his own business i am not questioning him i am just saying i am surprised. We live in Clown World at the moment words are taken in different text

Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

OK Dollaz, but to be fair FF did write this!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I hope all Australians vote YES to this Referendum. I will tell you my story and share why I think you should too. ❤️

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This is abstracted from links on the Brainchip - Products - Akida IP page.

Cambrian AI Research looks like a hired HiTech publicist, but that does not detract from the fact that it was reported last month that TeNNs has been tested against the Prophesee Automotive detection dataset. Nor does it detract from the potential for Akida 2 with TeNNs to bring GenAI capabilities to the edge. The paper stresses the contribution of TeNNs to the improved functioning of Akida 2.

We've got a tiger by the tail!

https://brainchip.com/akida-foundations/

BrainChip Sees AI Gold in Sequential Data Analysis at the Edge​

Aug 21, 2023

https://cambrian-ai.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/BrainChip-Sees-Gold-Final_2.pdf

TENNs have demonstrated state-of-the-art performance across various domains of sequential data, as highlighted in BrainChip’s recent white paper, “Temporal Eventbased Neural Networks: A New Approach to Temporal Processing.” Notable achievements include Raw Audio Speech Classification on the 10-Class Speech Classification SC10 dataset, Vital Signs Prediction on the BIDMC dataset, 2D Object Detection on the KITTI Vision Benchmark Suite (frame-based camera video), and 2D Object Detection on the Event-Based Prophesee 1 Megapixel Automotive Detection Dataset.

TENNs offer superior performance with a fraction of the computational requirements and significantly fewer parameters than other network architectures. This efficiency makes them an elegant solution for highly accurate models that support video and time series data at the Edge. It looks extremely attractive on raw signal data, which it can consume directly without needing DSP/filtering, making exceptionally compact audio management applications, including denoising. The MetaTF tools that plug into existing frameworks like TensorFlow and formats like ONNX simplify model evaluation, development, and optimization. (

The second-generation Akida processor IP is available now from BrainChip for inclusion in any SoC and comes complete with a software stack tuned for this unique architecture. We encourage companies to investigate this technology, especially those implementing time series or sequential data applications. Given that GenAI and LLMs generally involve sequence prediction, and advances made for pre-trained language models for event-based architectures with SpikeGPT,
the compactness and capabilities of BrainChip’s TENNs and the availability of Vision Transformer in second-generation Akida could facilitate more GenAI capabilities at the Edge.

Cochlear implants are a use case for "exceptionally compact audio management applications, including denoising."

With all the hoo-ha about ChatGPT, when the world wakes up to the generative AI capabilities of Akida, the share price may well rise above a quarter.

Then there are the suggested use cases, and it is interesting to link these with known or putative EAPs.

1. Financial Analysis: Time-series analysis is extensively used in finance to study stock market trends, analyze economic indicators, and forecast future market conditions. It helps model asset prices, trends, risk assessment, and portfolio optimization.
2. Demand Forecasting: Sequential analysis is crucial in demand forecasting for retail, supply chain management, and manufacturing industries. By analyzing historical sales or demand data, businesses can predict future demand patterns and optimize their production, inventory, and supply chain accordingly.
3. Predictive Maintenance: Predictive maintenance can monitor equipment and machinery in real-time. Analyzing sensor data and historical patterns can help detect anomalies and predict potential failures, enabling proactive maintenance and minimizing downtime.
4. Energy Consumption Analysis: Utilities and energy companies use time-series analysis to analyze energy consumption patterns, identify peak demand periods, and optimize energy generation and distribution. It aids in load forecasting, energy pricing, and demand-side management.
5. IoT Sensor Data Analysis: With the proliferation of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, time-series analysis is widely used to analyze sensor data. It helps monitor and control smart homes, smart cities, environmental monitoring, and industrial processes

We know of predictive maintenance (AILabs, Teksum), and IoT sensor data analysis covers a multitude of known applications.

I'm intrigued by the Financial Analysis and Demand Forecasting applications. The Energy Consumption Analysis is a tough one, but the answer is "Don't let economic rationalists design your electricity supply system."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
Interestingly enough lolci LOL'd all the way to the bank while the holders HODL'd all the way to 25 cents

🍹
Lolci also lied about what price she sold. Lolci tries to make it out like she sold them all at 2.34.

She sold majority at 90 cents, sold a small parcel at 1.70/1.80.

She likes anonymous posters blowing smoke up her A$$ to fuel her ego.

It's great to watch lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Lolci also lied about what price she sold. Lolci tries to make it out like she sold them all at 2.34.

She sold majority at 90 cents, sold a small parcel at 1.70/1.80.

She likes anonymous posters blowing smoke up her A$$ to fuel her ego.

It's great to watch lol

Not any different to some who have spread lies around here.

As for Dolci, still selling majority at 90 cents and parcels at 1.70/1.80 sounds like a win.

Our price today is 25 cents. Pretty huge margin. Credit where it is due.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I hope all Australians vote YES to this Referendum. I will tell you my story and share why I think you should too. ❤️

Bravo all well and good you wanna vote your way... But whats this got to do with BRN..??

On another note....

People are way to disgruntled and pissed off. Take some time off.. Its like Social Media taking over and controlling peoples emotions. not healthy at all.

So much bickering. Sheesh

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Everyone we've taken the piss out of has essentially done better or has been correct unfortunately.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Damo4

Regular
Everyone we've taken the piss out of has essentially done better or has been correct unfortunately.
Who cares?
I can't be bothered making that any more polite, and it's not a dig at you, but why would anyone care who was right or wrong on a forum?

The more time you spend thinking about someone else's investments, the less time you have to act on yours.

I've even seen people meat-riding lolci in this thread.
Wild!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Who cares?
I can't be bothered making that any more polite, and it's not a dig at you, but why would anyone care who was right or wrong on a forum?

The more time you spend thinking about someone else's investments, the less time you have to act on yours.

I've even seen people meat-riding lolci in this thread.
Wild!
I'm happy for people to do better
But was just reading and plenty seem to care.
Lol meat riding 😅
I like to keep stuff like that in memory and if they keep on being right. Might change my mindset on things

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Damo4

Regular
Lol meat riding 😅
I'll be honest I only learnt the term the other day hahaha
Meat riding and glazing are rather funny ways to describe it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'll be honest I only learnt the term the other day hahaha
Meat riding and glazing are rather funny ways to describe it.
I edited my post also. Oh boy do I Google " glazing"

Reactions: 1 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Can our German friend assist! Mercedes won gold:

"Operation concept/ voice assistance"

With the Concept CLA, we know the some of technology transpired from the EQXX. And the auto motor und sport is in German. Can our German friends assist to see anything regarding the voice assistants, that Mercedes won gold is related to the EQXX.

Screenshot_20230920_000236_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20230920_000818_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20230920_000833_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning 🪴

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Lol meat riding 😅
I like to keep stuff like that in memory and if they keep on being right. Might change my mindset on things
You can only meat ride FF on this forum, no one else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
You can only meat ride FF on this forum, no one else 😂
Mate if I have some twisted nightmares tonight I'm finding you😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom