BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
Not us, Intel are using Movidius for the NPU.

Discussion on the NPU starts around the 22 min mark. Movidius named at 25.35 mark

• Sad
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Cgc516

Regular
The pace is ⬇️10% everyday now?

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

GDJR69

Regular
The pace is ⬇️10% everyday now?
We are ridiculously oversold now. However, this is so low that even the board must be taking notice.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Mugen74

Regular
Ummm wheres the ASX please explain?? Must be due soon!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Pmel

Regular
I am definitely loosing all my hard earned money. Look at the SP and management doesnt care. .21 cents 14% down and almost more then 30% down in few days. What is management doing sleeping.

Reactions: 4 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Should I buy more shares now or will it go lower 🤔…. My brain is arguing with itself on what to do atm 😆 😴

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

FJ-215

Regular
We are ridiculously oversold now. However, this is so low that even the board must be taking notice.
Ken Scarince certainly would be. We need a reasonable SP for the call on LDA Capital.

Could get a reverse speeding ticket from the ASX at this rate.

Reactions: 8 users

Fenris78

Regular
Not us, Intel are using Movidius for the NPU.

Discussion on the NPU starts around the 22 min mark. Movidius named at 25.35 mark

Is it possible that the "Movidius" has been beefed up with Akida inside??

• Thinking

FJ-215

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Damo4

Regular
1695173779314.png

and its gone Meme Generator - Imgflip

• Haha
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Draed

Regular
This is fckn ridiculous. It goes up by 10% and the asx pulls the trigger and stops the rise. But it goes down 30% and fuck all from them.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

rgupta

Regular
D
I am definitely loosing all my hard earned money. Look at the SP and management doesnt care. .21 cents 14% down and almost more then 30% down in few days. What is management doing sleeping.
Tip of iceberg as per Rob and it will take all of us with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Do any of the really LTH know any other details of the early BRN and Veritone aiWare connection back in mid 2018?

Dead, alive, unknown?

I can see from the Ann back then it was to do more with Studio but that had the early elements of SNN from what I can see and was available for early access customers.

I only ask (and only had time for cursory digging so far) as I saw a recent report on aiMotive aiWare being granted asil cert.

Now... I'm trying to find out if aiMotive aiWare and the Veritone aiWare are linked somewhere or one and the same or just doubled up on the name somehow?

Though, to be fair I can't find a specific SNN reference in aiWare...doesn't mean there is or isn't yet but more talk of CNN...that we can obviously convert though as we know.

aiMotive achieves an industry first milestone with ISO26262 ASIL B certification for aiWare4 NPU IP​

NN Acceleration for Automotive AI​

The aiWare NPU (Neural Processing Unit) is developed by engineers working side-by-side with our automated driving teams to create a unique solution targeting high performance L2-L4 automotive-grade real-time AI inference for AD/ADAS. The latest aiWare4+ IP delivers up to 1000 TOPS and industry-leading efficiency for a wide range of NN workloads including CNNs, LSTMs, RNNs and Transformer Networks.

Apparently Nextchip licensed aiWare for its Apache chip now as well.

Production-proven hardware IP​

Implemented for Nextchip Apache5 automotive production SoC; strong partnership leads to Nextchip licensing aiWare4 for next-generation Apache6 SoC

The other thing I found was that emotion3D partnered with aiMotive mid last year and as we know, have now partnered with us early this year.

The two of them partnered with Nextchip on the Apache at the time as well.

aiMotive and emotion3D provide driver monitoring solution optimized for aiWare NPU on Nextchip APACHE5​

Makes me ask was aiWare NPU just ok and Akida prob better or is there other interconnects in the background at play as well?

None of this can confirm much without something material between any of these and BRN to force a ASX Ann but I found all the intertwining interesting none the less.

View attachment 38898

Do any of the really LTH know any other details of the early BRN and Veritone aiWare connection back in mid 2018?

Dead, alive, unknown?

I can see from the Ann back then it was to do more with Studio but that had the early elements of SNN from what I can see and was available for early access customers.

I only ask (and only had time for cursory digging so far) as I saw a recent report on aiMotive aiWare being granted asil cert.

Now... I'm trying to find out if aiMotive aiWare and the Veritone aiWare are linked somewhere or one and the same or just doubled up on the name somehow?

Though, to be fair I can't find a specific SNN reference in aiWare...doesn't mean there is or isn't yet but more talk of CNN...that we can obviously convert though as we know.

aiMotive achieves an industry first milestone with ISO26262 ASIL B certification for aiWare4 NPU IP​

NN Acceleration for Automotive AI​

The aiWare NPU (Neural Processing Unit) is developed by engineers working side-by-side with our automated driving teams to create a unique solution targeting high performance L2-L4 automotive-grade real-time AI inference for AD/ADAS. The latest aiWare4+ IP delivers up to 1000 TOPS and industry-leading efficiency for a wide range of NN workloads including CNNs, LSTMs, RNNs and Transformer Networks.

Apparently Nextchip licensed aiWare for its Apache chip now as well.

Production-proven hardware IP​

Implemented for Nextchip Apache5 automotive production SoC; strong partnership leads to Nextchip licensing aiWare4 for next-generation Apache6 SoC

The other thing I found was that emotion3D partnered with aiMotive mid last year and as we know, have now partnered with us early this year.

The two of them partnered with Nextchip on the Apache at the time as well.

aiMotive and emotion3D provide driver monitoring solution optimized for aiWare NPU on Nextchip APACHE5​

Makes me ask was aiWare NPU just ok and Akida prob better or is there other interconnects in the background at play as well?

None of this can confirm much without something material between any of these and BRN to force a ASX Ann but I found all the intertwining interesting none the less.

View attachment 38898
Hello Fullmoonfever,

Just curious if you ever received a reply to your question? I ask because I'm curious too and I can't find new info on the subject.
I'm always trying to catch up on the latest's posts here on TSE. Always an interesting read and so much great information shared by all.

I did like this old headline, posted 30 Jan 2019, "The Company's arrangement with Veritone provides BrainChip with potential revenue resulting from the frequency and duration with which… (PDF)

EXTRACT from PDF marked for personal use only:
Veritone is completing the integration of BrainChip Studio and intends to make it available on their aiWare platform.

The aiWare platform is a cloud-based video storage product with video analytic tools, which will include BrainChip Studio among them.

The Company’s pattern and object recognition product provide Veritone with the capability to search vast amounts of video content, create metadata and provide their customers a unique service to reduce cost and increase throughput.

The Company’s arrangement with Veritone provides BrainChip with potential revenue resulting from the frequency and duration with which Veritone customers use the BrainChip Studio tool.

I can't find anything else on this company linking BRN and I don't see them on our TSE list of "BrainChip Technology Partners"?

Cheers.

• Thinking

GDJR69

Regular
D

Tip of iceberg as per Rob and it will take all of us with that.
I think we just hit the iceberg and are sinking. . . . Near, far, wherever you are I believe that Akida goes on . . .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
rocket fail GIF

This was not the rocket I was hoping for when I invested in Brainchip.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

DK6161

Regular
The board should be taking notice well before we got to this level! 😡

• Fire
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

rgupta

Regular
I think we just hit the iceberg and are sinking. . . . Near, far, wherever you are I believe that Akida goes on . . .
If I have to laugh on myself I will say looks like the iceberg is hollow from inside and I am not drowning but getting down free fall an there is nothing to hold here either. I just wish management have a plan here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom