BRN Discussion Ongoing

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum, despite what is and isn't said, but
that's fine and dandy, I CHOOSE not to sell just buy and buy when funds are available.

Everyone has a strategy, I'll personally ride it all the way down to zero, if that's what the agenda is to break the Australian shareholders dream.

Who's doing all the selling, that's the real interesting point, is it and has it always been a major shareholder in the US who has an issue with our company going back years, I have my own ideas, BUT in the end, like I said the other day, my confidence level has never been higher.

Life is all about CHOICES, make them, move on, but don't feel sorry for yourself if things turn around.

The above are ALL my own thoughts, love them or hate them, I don't mind, why, because I have already moved on.

Love Brainchip 💞💞
Interesting strategy Tech hope your trade goes well.

As the old saying goes "Accuse others of what you are doing yourself"

Hope I'm wrong of course.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Interesting strategy Tech hope your trade goes well.

As the old saying goes "Accuse others of what you are doing yourself"

Hope I'm wrong of course.

lolci?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Mt09

Regular
Reactions: 9 users
lolci would be building a juicy position right about now.
She’s already admitted on the other site that she is now accumulating

Reactions: 1 users

AusEire

lolci would be building a juicy position right about now.
She told everyone on the Crapper the other day she took a position.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Is it to early to get the signatures for a extraordinary AGM, To give the directors and management a shake,me thinks to late, think now it’s a sinkin ship first rat left last month from sales,rest will be carving up what’s left of the office furniture before they close the doors.

Reminiscing.
I first bought into Brainchip just over 6 years ago (September 2017) at 18 cents. I bought more at 20 cents, then more at 20.5 cents. Then the share price started to slip but I kept buying as it went down. It was really getting quiet frightening, but at 4.7 cents I made a large investment. I think it continued down to 3 cents, but i didn't buy any at that. Things were looking pretty glum.

Shortly after that there was a capital raise at 6 cents in July 2019. I went for the max I could muster. Shortly after this investment the share price took off, but I just kept on accumulating. The most I paid was $1.18 in February 2022. I'm still not inclined to sell any though. You don't need to be Einstein to realise that this is going to be one very big company. The deals are all happening as anyone on this forum knows. It is just a matter of waiting until the products start getting pumped out the doors of our partners and clients. So I'm with you Tech. Accumulate and hold.

All things come to those who wait (while investing more). lol DYOR
Deena
Best post I've read all day!

Reactions: 12 users

Gies

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Interestingly enough lolci LOL'd all the way to the bank while the holders HODL'd all the way to 25 cents

🍹

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

AusEire

Reverse Cow Girl?
Saddle Up Real Housewives Of Dallas GIF by LeeAnne Locken

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
She told everyone on the Crapper the other day she took a position.
As did Ariel star, another self admitted trader and shorter who applied blistering criticism a year or so ago.
They will of course blow with the wind and say anything to try and apply influence in support of whatever their current trading strategy entails.
Good luck to them and they have both shown some success in their past predictions of our share price.
I am hoping they are correct on this occasion as well and that we all soon enjoy some relief and the reinstatement of our upward trend.
They both were uncharacteristically quiet today, but appear to have been replaced by some retreads with new comedic monikers.
The crapper is still of course a pit of despair and I only visit on occasion to sniff the air and ascertain the current shorter's level of intensity.
Now off for my lovely metho bath in order to delouse from the experience.
Hang in there folks, news and hopefully revenue is closer every day. 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Labsy

Regular
I'm not interested in a take over. That is exactly the type of reaction they have been trying to achieve. Playing right into their hands then bang! Intel puts in a bid for 1.50 a share... piss off.
My shares are worth 22.50 each as of tomorrow when 2.0 is announced. Next year xmas I will receive 45k dividends for my 1mill plus shares. 5 years after that 500k....
Snap up as many cheap shares as you can guys. I just wish BRN finances were such that they could buy back their shares but then they wouldnt be so cheap would they?
Perhaps I'm and rambling fool...time will tell...
Stubborn rambling fool. X

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 46 users

Baisyet

Regular
I am just going through the thread I am surprised about FF selling but where did he mentioned that he is selling or Sold May be FF can clarify As he has been such a such advocate for BRN

JB49

Regular
Question - Are directors and management of the company allowed to buy shares in the company. If yes, I'd expect they'd be snapping them up at these prices if they know what's in the pipeline?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Question - Are directors and management of the company allowed to buy shares in the company. If yes, I'd expect they'd be snapping them up at these prices if they know what's in the pipeline?
They only like freebies unfortunately

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi JB,

I think you've answered your own question.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Frangipani

Regular

Sniff out this artificial nose developed by researchers at Seoul National University 🇰🇷: Smells a lot like Akida, if you ask me…

Artificial Nose Can ‘Sniff Out’ Diseases, Rotten Food​

Written by Sarah Amandolare
3 min read

Sept. 18, 2023 – The race is on to “sniff out” diseases in human breath.

Hundreds of breath analyzers that sense odorous compounds linked to cancers are under development, but only a handful have reached the market or are in clinical trials. Some, known casually as artificial or electronic “noses,” mimic biological systems.

The latest platform, from researchers at Seoul National University in South Korea, features a microchip that can let a computer “smell” spoiled food. Unlike previous artificial noses, this one is more compact and energy efficient.

The main improvement is they have implemented some computation on the chip. This is extremely useful,” said Debajit Saha, PhD, an assistant professor of biomedical engineering at Michigan State University, who was not involved in the study. The design eliminates the need for a separate computing device, saving energy.

For applications like food safety, where you need to make recurring measurements, less energy consumption is good,” Saha said.

How Scientists Make Tech That Can Smell

Known as artificial olfactory systems, or AOSs, this technology first emerged in the 1980s. In a typical AOS, sensors gather analog data that must be converted into digital data by separate computing devices, before being delivered to a processor that calculates gas concentration levels. But this process is time- and energy-intensive, and data can get lost in transit.

The researchers created a chip, or sensing unit, that gathers information and converts only the essential data, without a separate computing device. The platform could eventually be coupled with smartphones, delivering results wirelessly.

“In order for the AOS to be applied to various non-plugged devices such as mobile phones, small size and excellent energy efficiency are essential,” said study co-author Jong-Ho Lee, PhD, a professor of electrical and computer engineering at Seoul National University.

Fueled by low-power microheaters, the sensors feature thin zinc oxide films that can detect trace amounts of hydrogen sulfide and ammonia gases, the telltale signs of spoilage in high-protein foods.

To test the platform, the researchers placed chicken in a container, which they connected to eight sensors. Next, they injected dry air into the container of meat. The system continually tracked emissions, calculating gas concentration levels to indicate spoilage.

The platform is “highly customizable,” said Lee, who envisions future health care applications including “disease monitoring through human breath.”

Smell-o-Meters: The Future of Cancer Diagnosis?

Cancer cells release volatile organic compounds, chemicals that smell and can serve as biomarkers for diagnosis. Despite the artificial nose’s potential for targeting these compounds, more work is needed to make that reality

At this stage, the platform can recognize only two chemicals and measure gases in parts per million. To detect cancer and other diseases, it would need to respond to “many” different chemicals and calculate gas concentrations in parts per billion, Saha said.

Very few electronic noses are that sensitive. “The biological olfactory system is still superior,” Saha said. “That's why at the airport, you still see dogs, not devices, to test for explosives and drugs.”

His lab is taking a different approach, using live insect brains and antennae, which provide an “all-in-one device” for gas sensing and computing.

“There’s an open question of how to make chemical sensing more robust, reliable, and sensitive. Our approach is to hijack the biological brain to do the job for us,” Saha said.

His lab has detected oral cancer using locusts. And lately, they’ve been using honeybee neural signals to detect lung cancer, research that could be published soon.

So far, this research has used cell cultures with cancer biomarkers -- but the lab plans to test their approach using human breath.

Lee and his collaborators also hope to expand their research by “combining a neuromorphic system that mimics the human brain with an artificial olfactory system.” Ultimately, it could detect a wide array of gases, aiding numerous fields.

DAD3866B-D254-46CA-B88F-F293CB2E833D.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I just wonder if some of you are buying some of FF's shares :oops: as he does trade like many on this forum, despite what is and isn't said, but
that's fine and dandy, I CHOOSE not to sell just buy and buy when funds are available.

Everyone has a strategy, I'll personally ride it all the way down to zero, if that's what the agenda is to break the Australian shareholders dream.

Who's doing all the selling, that's the real interesting point, is it and has it always been a major shareholder in the US who has an issue with our company going back years, I have my own ideas, BUT in the end, like I said the other day, my confidence level has never been higher.

Life is all about CHOICES, make them, move on, but don't feel sorry for yourself if things turn around.

The above are ALL my own thoughts, love them or hate them, I don't mind, why, because I have already moved on.

Love Brainchip 💞💞
Evening Tech,

You diddint happen to just purchase this junper by chance.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Frangipani

Regular
Another reminder that South Korea should not be underestimated…
They even have a Minister of Science and ICT (Information and Communication Technology), who is very much aware of neuromorphic technology’s groundbreaking potential:

South Korea unveils 10-year blueprint for chip supremacy​

While the chip industry has reached a certain level of maturity, the ministry also predicted the market size will double over the next decade.

Jo He-rim

Jo He-rim​

The Korea Herald
20230509000555_0.jpeg

Minister of Science and ICT Lee Jong-ho speaks at a meeting in Seoul on April 21. (Yonhap)

May 10, 2023
SEOUL – South Korea on Tuesday introduced its first blueprint on research and development of the chip industry, aimed at fostering next-generation memory and logic chips amid rising global competition.

Under the 10-year R&D road map, the Ministry of Science and ICT outlined its pursuit of technological advancement in three areas of next-generation memory and logic chips, and advanced packaging.

The ministry vowed to support the semiconductor industry to produce faster, more energy efficient and higher capacity chips for the industry to maintain its global dominance in fields it is already leading, and for it to gain a competitive edge in advanced logic chips.

The blueprint elaborates on the details of the chip strategy the government had announced earlier in April. At that time, the government said it would invest 563.5 billion won ($425 million) in R&D in the chip industry to support fostering talent, infrastructure and technology development.

The road map is also a follow-up measure to the agreements made in the latest summits with the US and Japan on R&D cooperation in the chip, display and battery sectors, the ministry added.

A public-private consultative group, to be led by the Science Ministry, was established the same day to connect and promote cooperation among the government, industry stakeholders and those in academia.

“With the public-private consultative group of future chip technology, we plan to establish an R&D ecosystem to promote frequent cooperation of all players, including the government, industry and research sectors,” said Science Minister Lee Jong-ho at the presentation event held in Seoul.

“The government will strategically pursue R&D based on the road map, for future semiconductor technology policies and business directions,” Lee added.

The ministry said related industry, government and research entities have taken part in discussions to establish the national blueprint since May last year.
In the consultative body, the minister said the government will play a role in bolstering the chip industry’s long-term preparedness throughout the whole supply chain from materials to design and manufacturing.

Under the R&D blueprint, the country aims to develop next-generation memory chips, involving next-generation chip devices, ferroelectric RAM, magnetic RAM, phase-change RAM and ReRAM, or resistive random-access memory.

Intensifying competition to miniaturize circuits for high-density and low-power chips have prompted leading chipmakers such as Samsung Electronics and TSMC to develop 3-nanometer chips.

For narrower and more efficient chips, the companies are working to overcome the limits of the current complementary metal-oxide semiconductors, but at the same time looking for ways to boost the durability and reproducibility, the ministry said.

Over the next decade, it has also set goals to develop original technologies in chip design for artificial intelligence, 6G, electricity and automotive sectors, and also original technologies for ultra chip-scaling and advanced packaging.

It is crucial the country achieves a competitive edge in producing processing-in-memory chips, which combines the computing function to memory chips, as demand is rising fast for bigger data and computing capacities, the ministry explained.

The rise of artificial intelligence, the ministry said, would lead the chip trend to evolve from graphics processing units to neural processing units, or microprocessors that specialize in accelerating machine learning for various uses such as self-driving cars and facial recognition.

It would then move to focus on neuromorphic chips to deliver capabilities in robotics, health care through technology that mimics how the human brain works, it added.

The blueprint also highlights the importance of foundries, which are critically linked to chip design and production capacity of logic chips, and seeks to support technology advancement in manufacturing.

The ministry also stressed on the post-manufacturing process of advanced packaging, calling it the key to advancing chip technology as growth from chip miniaturization starts to plateau.

At the Tuesday briefing held in Seoul, Samsung Electronics, SK hynix, Sapeon Korea, RFHIC and Wonik IPS also presented their latest technology and industry trends.

While the chip industry has reached a certain level of maturity, the ministry predicted the market size will double over the next decade. The global chip market was valued at $601.5 billion in 2022, quadruple the size in 2002, according to data from Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.

Oh, and did I mention the researcher quoted in above article about the artificial nose developed at Seoul National University, study co-author Prof. Jong-Ho Lee, also happens to be South Korea’s Minister of Science and ICT?! 😉
(Lee Jong-Ho is the Korean way of putting the surname first, like with names in Chinese; Jong-Ho Lee is the Western way of putting the surname last.)

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom