BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'll be honest I only learnt the term the other day hahaha
Meat riding and glazing are rather funny ways to describe it.
I'm definitely looking both of those up......little scarred of what I may discover. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

skutza

Regular
Its pretty clear that V2 is available now from BRN's own posts. So why hasn't there been an ASX announcement? Only 2 reasons I can think of. One is that they are waiting for a sign off from a BIG player who will be using the IP in their product/s so a joint type announcement can be made. The other is that they do not consdier an announcement would meet the ASX criteria of being a material change. If its the first then big celebration. However, if its the second I think we are in trouble.......and could be the reason for the recent departure of the head of sales?

FWIW and DYOR
If it's not material it doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be. Just put it through as non-material. JUST GIVE US POOR PLEBS SOMETHING!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Xray1

Regular
It hasn't been announced, nor has their website been updated, see below.
Just be patient, ffs

akidaTM 2nd Generation Platform Brief

Availability:

Engaging with lead adopters now. General availability in Q3’2023.
It is my understanding that Akida 2.0 has been with our EAP's Customers for testing for at least the last 3 - 4 months and I think the same can be said for our Akida 1500....... So imo those existing customers should be well and truely advanced with our updated technology and we should be getting very close to some IP sales actually eventuating....... However, my only concern is as to why would Chris Stevens has left or was maybe asked to move on by the Co at this point of time .........
Also, some posters here should please note that Akida 2.0 which is to be announced shortly in the next few days is for General Customers availability in Q3 2023 hopfully opening up the flood gates to other potential customers.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Dijon101

Regular
I honestly have no idea what the share price is and I'm much happier for it

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Bravo all well and good you wanna vote your way... But whats this got to do with BRN..??

On another note....

People are way to disgruntled and pissed off. Take some time off.. Its like Social Media taking over and controlling peoples emotions. not healthy at all.

So much bickering. Sheesh

Hi Towny, I think you’ll find that I am a repeat contributor here and that I actually try to avoid bickering and aim for the direct opposite where possible. Being on the right side of history is important to me as I suspect it is to a lot of other BRN investors. ❤️☮️

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

Cardpro

Regular
Its pretty clear that V2 is available now from BRN's own posts. So why hasn't there been an ASX announcement? Only 2 reasons I can think of. One is that they are waiting for a sign off from a BIG player who will be using the IP in their product/s so a joint type announcement can be made. The other is that they do not consdier an announcement would meet the ASX criteria of being a material change. If its the first then big celebration. However, if its the second I think we are in trouble.......and could be the reason for the recent departure of the head of sales?

FWIW and DYOR
Tbh I hardly doubt Akida 2.0 annoucement will have any impact on the current share price...

It will continue to free fall unless they announce IP contracts or any positive news which will lead to revenue (not some partnerships with random start ups) or theres massive revenue/cash inflow reflected in the statements...

Hopefully we will get some good news soon...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Damo4

Regular
Tbh I hardly doubt Akida 2.0 annoucement will have any impact on the current share price...

It will continue to free fall unless they announce IP contracts or any positive news which will lead to revenue (not some partnerships with random start ups) or theres massive revenue/cash inflow reflected in the statements...

Agreed, the announcement itself isn't the crazy bit, but it's an open door to Customers once available.
We know Companies like Megachips have been involved in the development.
The comms so far is a bit vague, but the idea is that potential customers are delaying either evaluation, or purchase.
My thoughts are the latter, given that EAP access has been available for some months now.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys

I agree. Most likely to be revenue/cash influx over a company disclosure due to commercial sensitivities IMO, but just because a company announces a product does not mean that the SP will automatically rebound. We need money in the bank.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
The way it is at the moment.... Being disappointed is an understatement for a lot of us.

From what has been occurring recently its has only given validation to anyone putting negative spin on Brainchip... I have no supporting evidence to back up my claims our tech is here or there other than a possiblity!

Until any customer starts product/name dropping and or Brainchip's management team addresses this issue and start announcement correctly on the ASX this s**t will continue to occur.

i hope for one sooner than later there is a good snap back and we start seeing green again.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
Not any different to some who have spread lies around here.

As for Dolci, still selling majority at 90 cents and parcels at 1.70/1.80 sounds like a win.

Our price today is 25 cents. Pretty huge margin. Credit where it is due.

Yep, my point wasn't about Dolci making money or not. Was just pointing out her sale prices aren't what they seem.

We're now 23 cents. It would be nice to predict a 90% decline from it's high, but unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Yep, my point wasn't about Dolci making money or not. Was just pointing out her sale prices aren't what they seem.

We're now 23 cents. It would be nice to predict a 90% decline from it's high, but unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball.
No one does.

I don't really care what her sale prices were either. But she made money. I am happy to accept that she was right and I was wrong about where we are now, but totally understand different opinion. What price she sold is no concern to me, whether she sold at $2.34 or 30cents, she still made money and is in a better position than most of us suckers to management.

Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

That’s alright. You make up for it by having a BigDonger! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Pmel

Regular
When i said in the past that if no announcement from the company we will keep going down some here were using the favourite gifs . Have you got anything to say. You can post anything you like but reality is reality. Untill company does announcements through asx.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Cartagena

Regular
The way it is at the moment.... Being disappointed is an understatement for a lot of us.

From what has been occurring recently its has only given validation to anyone putting negative spin on Brainchip... I have no supporting evidence to back up my claims our tech is here or there other than a possiblity!

Until any customer starts product/name dropping and or Brainchip's management team addresses this issue and start announcement correctly on the ASX this s**t will continue to occur.

i hope for one sooner than later there is a good snap back and we start seeing green again.
Yes I hear you and I'm sure most here agree. I have full belief in the product and hence have invested my funds here however large drops like this aren't really acceptable, this is like a slap to loyal investors faces. Now I am hopeful and continue to hold as way too expensive to sell any. I have no choice. However the turn around can be very quick, as we have seen in the past when and hopefully we will get a proper and official ASX update SOON to stop this downward spiral. Come on Management !!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Can our German friend assist! Mercedes won gold:

"Operation concept/ voice assistance"

With the Concept CLA, we know the some of technology transpired from the EQXX. And the auto motor und sport is in German. Can our German friends assist to see anything regarding the voice assistants, that Mercedes won gold is related to the EQXX.

View attachment 44942

. View attachment 44943
View attachment 44944

Learning 🪴
A little Akida or Brainchip mention wouldve been nice about now...

Reactions: 8 users

Fenris78

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'm not saying anything...
Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 11.14.58 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 11.14.36 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
At the Thousand Eyes congressional hearing regarding the Brainers current share price before our spouses, girlfriends and other assorted critics.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Intel Says Every PC Will Soon Be AI Ready

Intel core processors expected to bring AI to PCs by December 14

Perhaps this is why Rob said "Sometimes you have to stop and appreciate the moment. Many thanks to Todd Vierra and his team at BrainChip for all of their hard work and passion to make great things happen!..."

Perhaps this is what Colleen Vitolo Director, Business Development and Strategic Initiatives at Intel meant by "Great job Rob and Todd"

It would explain relevance looking at computers running akida. Yeah that would be a great thing happening!

Maybe?

Intel core ultra... more energy efficient... there's some partnerships involved too?...

Maybe?

View attachment 44945

View attachment 44946
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-359269

Other IPs ... collaborations...

Some serious bad timing and Irony if all the insto’s having to sell down BRN now due to BRN falling out of the asx200…then there is a sizeable pop in revenue in a quarterly soon that proves out a deal with Intel! Sean is playing his cards very close to his chest.

This is going to be interesting. Could well be the the biggest stock turn around in history of the ASX if this plays out favourably.

In regards to general SP. Well we rode up the good times on entering the ASX200 and insto funds buying in and now we have to ride out the bad times of them all selling out in one tight time period which is just exacerbated selling - it not quite normal, but is it an opportunity at these prices? …time will tell. This silly SP time will pass.

The Intel story sure is interesting - a question for the real tech heads out there - was Loihi dev heading in this local PC local AI processing direction and for release now? or do we think that some “other tech” has helped them leapfrog forward here? For what they are claiming their new chip can do.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom