BRN Discussion Ongoing

I recall hearing one EAP choose not to proceed. I don't remember where I heard that from Sean but it was in a video I believe. I'm not 100% sure but that is what I believe I heard. Imo
Yes it's in the video on this post you replied to. 38 min mark.

Reactions: 2 users

stuart888

Regular
Don't look down, who do you think wrote section 3.7 on Computing with Spikes?

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2105/2105.05956.pdf

Not Peter,

Not Anil,

Yes, Simon Thorpe!

1675286142725.png

Lots of info in this document, for those like me still learning: 👨‍🎓

1675286329517.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Whatever your post was: I completely understand the delete just by remembering your last posts...

Btw: Do you know the famous Bavarian Pumuckl from my childhood? This little guy always came to my mind when I had to read your content.

View attachment 28479

A typical Pumuckl story​

There are several ways for a Pumuckl story to begin. These include:
  • Pumuckl feels bored in the workshop, so Meister Eder tells him to go out to explore, but not get into trouble. Naturally, Pumuckl does get into trouble.

Sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I think they are making fun of you master Pmel

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Eine typische Pumuckl-Geschichte​

Es gibt mehrere Möglichkeiten, wie eine Pumuckl-Geschichte beginnen kann. Diese schließen ein:
  • Pumuckl langweilt sich in der Werkstatt, also fordert Meister Eder ihn auf, auf Erkundungstour zu gehen, aber nicht in Schwierigkeiten zu geraten. Natürlich gerät Pumuckl in Schwierigkeiten.

Hört sich richtig an.

....... and suddenly he's all alone ...........

1675286969467.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Iseki

Regular
Umm.. the company has made it pretty clear that they do not see nvidia as a competitor
So the reason that Nvidia hasn't licensed the akida ip is...?

Reactions: 1 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I'm constantly reading Samsung, Qualcomm, Google Cloud today on LinkedIn ... @Diogenese please take a closer look at that.

Samsung is making 'extended reality' wearable devices​

The first product will use a version of Android built for virtual worlds.

The "XR" hardware will also entail partnerships with Meta and Microsoft, although Samsung isn't elaborating further. Rumors have swirled that Microsoft axed HoloLens 3 in favor of this project. In an interview with The Post, mobile president TM Roh says the ecosystem has to be "somewhat ready" before launch. The tech giant wants to avoid the missteps of rivals who debuted comparable hardware without robust support.

Samsung is no stranger to wearable screens. The company leapt into the market with 2015's Gear VR, which used the smartphone as both the display and computing power. In 2017, the firm jumped into PC-oriented mixed reality headsets with the HMD Odyssey. Samsung largely left the market to rivals like Meta and HTC after 2018, however.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Pmel

Regular
What did you say mate?
All good mate. I am just going to ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular
@wilzy123 congrats mate, Pmel has ignored you four times now.
I's almost as if he's not pressing the button but just loudly declaring it!

1675288141475.png

1675288128703.png

1675288151760.png

1675288172464.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

stuart888

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Pmel

Regular

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

VictorG

They will in time.
Most well established tech companies will come around although they will be kicking and screaming in their capitulation and surrender to the AKIDA Master.
They first must let go of their entrenched culture, legacy thinking, structural dependency and big brother mentality.
Does Kodak ring a bell 🔔

Relatively new tech firms embrace new technologies much faster because they are not as structurally entrenched as their well established peers. These are usually the early adaptors although a few of the established firms will enter NDA's and EAP's to evaluate new tech, then they waste money trying to develop the tech themselves.

They eventually come around sooner or later when they can't stop their market share shrinking, thinking INTEL 🤔

Brainchip has generated enormous momentum over the last year and there in no sign of it slowing down. We will soon witness an avalanche of new BRN partnerships and licencees.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

misslou

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Latest reporting season preview
BRN not rated

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 09-35-04 Morning Wrap Nasdaq hits fresh five-month high Fed less hawk...png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Iseki

Regular
  • Haha
Top Bottom