BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Just to make it clear in regards to the above, I believe there's a very decent chance that we're in NASA’s High Performance Spaceflight Computing (HPSC), in other words in PolarFire 2 SoC via SiFive's X280 processor cores because the timing is spot on within NASA's target time IMO. Microchip previewed its PolarFire 2 mid-range SoC FPGA family at the RISC-V Summit in December 2022.

View attachment 27207

View attachment 27205

View attachment 27206

View attachment 27202

View attachment 27203

Thanks so much for posting this NASA article @TheDrooben! It helps strengthen my suspicion that we're involved in NASA’s High Performance Spaceflight Computing (HPSC) as per the information posted above (i.e SiFive's Intelligence X280 + Akida hardened AI IP).

Remember Peter van der Made telling us that NASA was very excited about BrainChip. Is it any wonder since now we find out from this article that the HPSC won't just be utilized strictly for missions in space, but it will also be utilized in a variety of applications on Earth "such as defense, commercial aviation, industrial robotics, and medical equipment – as well as being a good candidate for use in government and commercial spacecraft". It also states "The project will result in the development of the HPSC chip, boards, a software stack, and reference designs with initial availability in 2024 and space-qualified hardware available in 2025".

You little ripper!

200w.gif

16 pm.png

26 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

HarryCool1

Regular
Long Termers be like!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Violin1

Regular
To compensate for my ''whinging'' over the last couple of days :ROFLMAO: :cry: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: :poop: 😂 😇 😇 😇 ;

Updated version of the iceberg. Credit to @uiux and @Neuromorphia

Full disclosure: Indirect dots are just that - though some of the companies like Samsung has been already been mentioned by Brainchip a few years ago, I have kept a few down there until we get confirmation.

View attachment 28399
All hail the iceberg! All hail the iceberg!

This would be the call from those who've missed the bus and need a lift....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
All hail the iceberg! All hail the iceberg!

This would be the call from those who've missed the bus and need a lift....

Not just a bus, but Level 5 Autonomous.

bus GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

MrNick

Regular

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Harwig

Regular
Not sure if seen.. Recap for Phrophese on LinkedIn. Mentions Brainchip. Sorry can't do link atm.

Reactions: 8 users

Newk R

Regular
I'm definitely not selling any of my shares that's for sure. BRN will be my retirement nest egg. However I'm already past retirement age and if the SP is at these levels at the next AGM I'll be calling for blood. I'm sick of being treated like a mushroom.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
I appreciate we’re getting tired of dots with no announcements/income but I’ll share this for those that are interested.

I’ve been keeping an eye on DRAGANFLY after RT liked it several times on LinkedIn.

Nice announcement from them about their drones being made in India under the ”Made in India“ program. Good increasing market!

As a result of the war in Ukraine I expect every country to ensure they have their own supply chain for drones for both commercial and warlike situations.

Remote Sensing Instruments are the company who have won the contract. I’m not sure of their manufacturing capabilities as the agreement talks about development of manufacturing, marketing and sales; or if they are going to outsource the actual production from a large certified company such as VVDN.

RSI looks like a solid company 34 yrs old and use amongst other things lidar and satellites for mapping purposes.

1675228306231.png

Drones have been spoken of numerous times so one to keep an eye on!

1675228411260.png

:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Mugen74

Regular
The lack of price sensitve anns to ASX I understand.NDAs yada yada yada.

I was however ,expecting more from our management."The share price will do what the share price will do" from 6mths ago is no longer suffice to adequetly address the current situation-sORry Sean but in this regard-DO BETTER!

Ive been asking myself these questions again:
Is this a Swill Gates v Telsa situation?
Does Mgt know who is shorting?
If Mgt know what are they doing about it?
Why not Call it out?
Or will the ostrich method continue to be exercised,just bury your head in the sand and pretend its not happening.

IMO it would be helpful if the company was to put out a press release publicy calling out the apparent sp manipulation,but thats just me.
Name and shame these entities who are unsupportive of beneficial A.I and the benefits to all,especially if Aus entities.
Maybe Im way off base and it would do more harm than good???
Anyhow rant over
AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

I was however ,expecting more from our CEO. "The share price will do what the share price will do" from 6mths ago is no longer suffice to adequetly address the current situation-sORry Sean but in this regard-DO BETTER!

Why not Call it out?
Or will the ostrich method continue to be exercised,just bury your head in the sand and pretend its not happening.

IMO it would be helpful if the company was to put out a press release publicy calling out the apparent sp manipulation,but thats just me.
Name and shame these entities who are unsupportive of beneficial A.I and the benefits to all,especially if Aus entities.
Anyhow rant over
AKIDA BALLISTA

There's one thing that can stop the shorting.

Revenue.

I am hoping that Sean and the team can deliver over the next 2 quarters and provide shareholders with a bunch of new sales/license fees.

That will burn the shorters.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Makes a mockery of RT’s somber warning against shorting BRN…

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
“The share price will do what the share price will do” has been quoted to death by frustrated holders over the last however many months. I am certainly one for free speech and don’t mind others sharing a frustrated view about the company’s progress as long as it is voiced in a constructive manner. Otherwise we end up like HC.

How is Vianna wrong when he stated this? Please do let me know what company can actually control their share price outside of positive announcements that are not scrutinised as ramping by ASX? Many here seem to think it means Sean doesn’t care that the share price moves down. Surely you can’t truly believe that as his main incentive is bonuses based on performance….remind me again how these are paid to him?

The share price will move in a positive way when it is justified. Right now we have basically no revenue. Let’s face it - this is essentially the source of frustration on here. If it’s not, then your only other problem could be with management and how they choose to carefully play their cards when it comes to ASX announcements. Tony addressed this in the last day or two and was generously shared by a posted here - @BienSuerte I believe?

Now I’m just an old chunk o coal who don’t know nothin about anything. But do any of the frustrated holders here know what happens if we get a SECOND strike from the ASX? I do not. I do however get the sense the ramifications would be extreme. Therefore I am glad the company is treading extremely carefully. I trust our Board of advisers have more of a clue what can be deemed as ramping as a flagged company with the ASX, than anyone on here has.

*Edited slightly as I came across rather arrogant in my initial wording.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Pmel

Regular
There's one thing that can stop the shorting.

Revenue.

I am hoping that Sean and the team can deliver over the next 2 quarters and provide shareholders with a bunch of new sales/license fees.

That will burn the shorters.
But by then the SP will be hmmmmm

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Xray1

Regular
Makes a mockery of RT’s somber warning against shorting BRN…
IMO.... is also stuffing us all up on the LDA funding values ..

Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
But by then the SP will be hmmmmm
I understand if you need to sell within the next 6 months that it is a concern but if you can wait, surely the share price will recover and some if multiple licenses are sold?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

I was however ,expecting more from our CEO. "The share price will do what the share price will do" from 6mths ago is no longer suffice to adequetly address the current situation-sORry Sean but in this regard-DO BETTER!

Why not Call it out?

Anyhow rant over
AKIDA BALLISTA
We are all feeling it Mate.
Frankly it sux.
The slow inexorable grind down is soul sapping.
Just the way it's intended to be by those who are running the book at the moment.
Having been through this numerous times already I guess I'm more relaxed about it as I still have unwavering faith in our product, segment, timing and management.
I also have the luxury of a low average, but seeing one's portfolio degraded by thousands day after day is certainly uncomfortable.
I look forward to the coming days when it's decided that its time to reverse thrust, or another MB or similar announcement drops, out of the blue and the squeeze is suddenly on the other foot.
Then, seeing your net worth rocketing upwards, day after day............ I remember it well. 🤣
Nothing quite like it.

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
The thing I always try to convince myself of with shorters is that they are just playing the game like all of us...just on the other side of the coin.

It's the regulators that create and approve the framework that market participants have to use and to me, it's them who should be accountable.

In saying that...and apols if offends (will self mod if does)...reckon shorters got more in common with a great Aussie tourism ad...slightly cleaned up version :ROFLMAO:

images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Not directly BRN related but Thailand is building a $12 Billion smart aviation city.
What company is primed and ready to tackle smart city tech infrastructure?

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Arent they promising the same for last year or so. Even in the last 4c they said they are trying to convert the engagements to contracts. But nothing happened.happy to wait but next 6 months could be the same.
You need to have a plan. If you are happy to wait 6 months, then re-assess.

For me, I'll be holding until the end of the year and making a decision on my holdings then.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom