BRN Discussion Ongoing

Can anybody tell me what our CEO has achieved so far in his tenure. Just wanting to know, that's all. He's shut out the shareholders so there must be something in his KPIs that are keeping him afloat. I mean he must have achieved something to be be able to just dismiss us out of hand.

Wow.

Our founder’s integrity has been discussed and I’m confident with who they are and have faith in their decision making. They would have hired Sean based on character first therefore I trust he’s the right man for the job and surprised at the personal attack on him.

I’m also confident they did their due diligence in checking Sean’s work experience, achievements and philosophy on how he would run the company. I have never run a billion dollar company but I’m guessing it’s not as easy as it looks.

He has hired some excellent staff to assist him; Nandan Nayampally, Chris Stevens and of course Duy-Loan Le who is highly respected, an amazing skill set and high quality character. I’m sure they wouldn’t have come across to Brainchip if they didn’t have confidence in the companies trajectory.

Joining Intels IFS is a massive achievement.

Si-Five, VVDN and Prophesee have taken us on; solid foundations to build a company on.

Sean‘s podcast with the Fortune 500 company Accenture also shows we are heading in the right direction In a predicted massively growing industry. Right place right time!

An example of having to wait for your return on investment:
I live in an area where there is massive almond orchards. It’s three years from planting to getting your first almonds, seven years until you get a full crop. You still have to do all the work, watering, pest control, fertilising and battle Mother Nature, etc. Then when you get a crop you have to have a buyer and of course the market changes over time. After 15 years the tree has reached it’s plateau and then starts to decline until 25-30 years when you pull them out, replant them and start the cycle again.

My prime concern is income however it is not a concern at the moment. I trust there is revenue in the pipeline!

I am confident at the very least MB will start making cars with Brainchip included within the next 12 months in which case income will start coming in.

It’s my opinion (although not confirmed) Valeo have us in the Scala 3 Lidar in which case income will start coming in via MB, BMW and STELLANTIS.

RENESAS is currently making a product with Brainchip included: more income inbound.

So in my opinion that‘s 3 definite sources of income on there way. When that comes in the SP will rise with it; simples!

The SP got to $2.34 on the MB information, what will it do when the three revenue streams actually start coming in!

Then there is many others who are strong possibles, e.g. Prophesee, VVDN etc. This is a revolutionary technology which takes time to implement.
There is also design cycles and certification issues to deal with. However once implemented the revenue stream can last for a long time; that’s what I’m interested in. It’s all been discussed over and over, including the NDA issue, not sure why we keep going over the same ground.

Russia and China are way bigger concerns to me than anything Brainchip is or isn’t doing.

I still have faith in the professionalism of the Management Team who are exceptionally qualified in their industry so at this stage I’ll stand back and let the experts do their job as they see fit!

I have done my research and am very confident in my investment decision. The future looks great to me.

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 101 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Wow.

Our founder’s integrity has been discussed and I’m confident with who they are and have faith in their decision making. They would have hired Sean based on character first therefore I trust he’s the right man for the job and surprised at the personal attack on him.

I’m also confident they did their due diligence in checking Sean’s work experience, achievements and philosophy on how he would run the company. I have never run a billion dollar company but I’m guessing it’s not as easy as it looks.

He has hired some excellent staff to assist him; Nandan Nayampally, Chris Stevens and of course Duy-Loan Le who is highly respected, an amazing skill set and high quality character. I’m sure they wouldn’t have come across to Brainchip if they didn’t have confidence in the companies trajectory.

Si-Five, VVDN and Prophesee have taken us on; solid foundations to build a company on.

Sean‘s podcast with the Fortune 500 company Accenture also shows we are heading in the right direction In a predicted massively growing industry. Right place right time!

I live in an area where there is massive almond orchards. It’s three years from planting to getting your first almonds, seven years until you get a full crop. You still have to do all the work, watering, pest control, fertilising and battle Mother Nature, etc. Then when you get a crop you have to have a buyer and of course the market changes over time. After 15 years the tree has reached it’s plateau and then starts to decline until 25-30 years when you pull them out, replant them and start the cycle again.

My prime concern is income however it is not a concern at the moment. I trust there is revenue in the pipeline!

I am confident at the very least MB will start making cars with Brainchip included within the next 12 months in which case income will start coming in.

It’s my opinion (although not confirmed) Valeo have us in the Scala 3 Lidar in which case income will start coming in via MB, BMW and STELLANTIS.

RENESAS is currently making a product with Brainchip included: more income inbound.

So in my opinion that‘s 3 definite sources of income on there way. When that comes in the SP will rise with it; simples!

The SP got to $2.34 on the MB information, what will it do when the three revenue streams actually start coming in!

Then there is many others who are strong possibles, e.g. Prophesee, VVDN etc. This is a revolutionary technology which takes time to implement.
There is also design cycles and certification issues to deal with. However once implemented the revenue stream can last for a long time; that’s what I’m interested in. It’s all been discussed over and over, including the NDA issue, not sure why we keep going over the same ground.

Russia and China are way bigger concerns to me than anything Brainchip is or isn’t doing.

I still have faith in the professionalism of the Management Team who are exceptionally qualified in their industry so at this stage I’ll stand back and let the experts do their job as they see fit!

I have done my research and am very confident in my investment decision. The future looks great to me.

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Great post Stable G 10/10

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Euks

Regular
Wow.

Speaking of Intel.

They are in a whole world of hurt at the moment… could definitely do with incorporating some “science fiction” into their chips moving forward…

“Intel shares closed Tuesday at $28.26, a little more than half as valuable as they were last spring”

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Confirmation

1675243426580.png

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Wow.

On the assumption that Valeo Scala 3 does include Akida, and that MB (or the other vehicle manufacturers) will be using Scala 3 in 2024, then I would hope that royalties would fall due when Valeo sells Scala 3 to MB or the other manufacturers, rather than waiting for the sale of the vehicles. So that could bring the royalty payments forward a couple of months.

But that is a premature chicken count.

I also wonder what the "Hey, Mercedes!" deal is.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Wow.

Also the MegaChips stream/s, which hopefully includes some Nintendo coin.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Wow.

Let's not forget socionext.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
The Samsung Unpacked event is on tomorrow. It might be worth a watch to pick up on any crumbs.

Samsung Unpacked Is Tomorrow: How to Watch the Galaxy S23 Reveal Live​

Don't miss Samsung's big announcements at Galaxy Unpacked 2023 tomorrow.

• Melbourne: 5 a.m. AEDT (Feb. 2)

Where can I watch Samsung Unpacked 2023?​

You can watch the Samsung Unpacked 2023 livestream on Samsung.com or on Samsung's YouTube channel. Samsung's YouTube stream is embedded at the top of this post. CNET will be reporting live from the event, with updates leading up to and during the livestream hitting our Samsung Unpacked live blog.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Jasonk

Regular
I was reading the other day about Intel terminating Pathfinder RISC-V development kit program. It was planning on investing a billion dollars as of a month ago.

The below chain-of-events attached related or coincidence to BRN joining Intel foundry services?

Interesting enough I asked ChatGPT about this RISC-V.

Just another side note. It's been clear for some time via linkedin that Intel verification engineering/s were clearly interested in BRN... low and behold over night Intel seem to have pivoted technologies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230131_181646.jpg
    Screenshot_20230131_181646.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20230131-181726_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230131-181726_Samsung Internet.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20230131_181817.jpg
    Screenshot_20230131_181817.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20230131-181616_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230131-181616_Samsung Internet.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20230201_174319.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201_174319.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20230201_174349.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201_174349.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 1675244748515.png
    1675244748515.png
    475.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20230201_175403.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201_175403.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users

FJ-215

Regular
Could the fall in the share price be attributed to the capital call notice announced on the 11/1/23?

Below is the quote from the announcement...

"
The Capital Call Notice pricing period will begin upon exercise of the put option on or around 11 January, with an anticipated ending date in late March or early April, subject to adjustments based on the share price performance throughout the pricing period.
The issue price for the capital call shares will be 91.5% of the higher of the average daily VWAP of shares over the pricing period (subject to any applicable adjustments) and the minimum price notified to LDA Capital by the Company.
As of the date of the capital call notice, available funding under the agreement amounts to $27.9M while the company is committed to drawing down a minimum of $15M no later than 31 December 2023."

Maybe my understanding is wrong but say hypothetically the weighted volume average is 60cents over the "pricing period" then LDA will only pay 91.5% of the 60cents...

The question is does having a low share price until the end of March or early April favour LDA capital?
Hi Schwale,

In a word.

No.

Having a low share price until the end of the pricing period only favours whoever are buying our shares over that time frame. LDA basically make an 8.5% commission on the $15 Million that BRN are trying to raise.

Reactions: 4 users
Screenshot_20230201-203434-052.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I was reading the other day about Intel terminating Pathfinder RISC-V development kit program. It was planning on investing a billion dollars as of a month ago.

The below chain-of-events attached related or coincidence to BRN joining Intel foundry services?

Interesting enough I asked ChatGPT about this RISC-V
Great post. I think you are onto something.

Cheaper to partner with Brainchip than pay a billion for RISC-V.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

The Pope

Regular
Hi Pope,

Tony is a great bloke and an astute professional. I have previously raised my concerns with him. I won’t go into the conversation out of respect for him.
Hi Robsmark,

I understand your thoughts of Tony and you have raised your concerns previously with him in some areas of BRN
I feel based on your original post with your key facts noted there appears to be some key issues left unresolved from your point of view that Tony didn’t wish to expand on from your conversation with him
If I’m correct, a suggestion is it maybe better not to post some information if you can’t expand on, if requested by a TSE poster. This may just raise more questions by others in TSE but with your respect for Tony stops you doing so.
Just my thoughts but I understand your frustrations with BRN in the short term.

Reactions: 6 users

GazDix

Regular
What would be really funny is a newbie to just start reading since our quarterly and all the recent replies how ridiculous we all are.

There is a overwhelming mood of disappointment overall. Some of us want to write it out, others want to hide it and have a go at those who do.

We whinge and then others whinge about the whingers. Then the whingers whinge about not whinging, but then whinge about other whingers.
Bloody ridiculous.

We have revenue in which we have no idea what the sources are (nor we will ever), although we want to connect as many dots together to guess where it all comes from.
Bloody ridiculous. Although I love the dot connecting.

Just be careful with nefarious posters in times like these, Facts can be distorted. It is important to remind all that although we only have two ASX announced companies, there are more unlike a few posters mentioned who can indirectly supply us revenue under the terms of an NDA. This has been clarified with the ASX a while ago. So it is maybe not just Megachips and Renesas (or companies associated with them) who may have put in that revenue amount last quarter. We won't know.

Ever since grade 6, it was always big Frankie who knew the footy scores. He always announced them at recess. But since year 9, Tommy has been doing it. Right now it is not the same.
God's sake, the Mercedes Benz 'ANN' that we all were excited about was never announced via the ASX. It was via Twitter. This was one year ago, yet no one complained of its delivery then. Try using Tommy. His reach is better than Frankie anyway (and world wide).

Bugger I have just whinged about the whingers and probably about myself because I whinged before.

TL;DR Disappointment is O.K.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Hi Robsmark,

I understand your thoughts of Tony and you have raised your concerns previously with him in some areas of BRN
I feel based on your original post with your key facts noted there appears to be some key issues left unresolved from your point of view that Tony didn’t wish to expand on from your conversation with him
If I’m correct, a suggestion is it maybe better not to post some information if you can’t expand on, if requested by a TSE poster. This may just raise more questions by others in TSE but with your respect for Tony stops you doing so.
Just my thoughts but I understand your frustrations with BRN in the short term.
I swear I felt like I was in a therapy session reading your post.😂
Rob wants to see revenue, not much Tony can do about that. Tony's hands are tied with what he can say. Rob is being respectful not divulging more of the Convo he had. And no the rest of the Convo we are not hearing would not contain sensitive info.
Not directed at you but I can imagine some people here would probably have that silly idea in their head.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Jasonk

Regular
Great post. I think you are onto something.

Cheaper to partner with Brainchip than pay a billion for RISC-V.
Thanks always Green.

What I also failed to mention is "RISC-V is an open standard instruction set architecture based on established RISC principles. Unlike most other ISA designs, RISC-V is provided under open source licenses that do not require fees to use." (Wiki)

This would and will be architecture in direct competition with x86 which correct me if I am wrong if intel licenced. RISC'V other wise known as risk5 will be support by Android software in the future.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom