BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Violin1

Regular
Wow.

Our founder’s integrity has been discussed and I’m confident with who they are and have faith in their decision making. They would have hired Sean based on character first therefore I trust he’s the right man for the job and surprised at the personal attack on him.

I’m also confident they did their due diligence in checking Sean’s work experience, achievements and philosophy on how he would run the company. I have never run a billion dollar company but I’m guessing it’s not as easy as it looks.

He has hired some excellent staff to assist him; Nandan Nayampally, Chris Stevens and of course Duy-Loan Le who is highly respected, an amazing skill set and high quality character. I’m sure they wouldn’t have come across to Brainchip if they didn’t have confidence in the companies trajectory.

Joining Intels IFS is a massive achievement.

Si-Five, VVDN and Prophesee have taken us on; solid foundations to build a company on.

Sean‘s podcast with the Fortune 500 company Accenture also shows we are heading in the right direction In a predicted massively growing industry. Right place right time!

An example of having to wait for your return on investment:
I live in an area where there is massive almond orchards. It’s three years from planting to getting your first almonds, seven years until you get a full crop. You still have to do all the work, watering, pest control, fertilising and battle Mother Nature, etc. Then when you get a crop you have to have a buyer and of course the market changes over time. After 15 years the tree has reached it’s plateau and then starts to decline until 25-30 years when you pull them out, replant them and start the cycle again.

My prime concern is income however it is not a concern at the moment. I trust there is revenue in the pipeline!

I am confident at the very least MB will start making cars with Brainchip included within the next 12 months in which case income will start coming in.

It’s my opinion (although not confirmed) Valeo have us in the Scala 3 Lidar in which case income will start coming in via MB, BMW and STELLANTIS.

RENESAS is currently making a product with Brainchip included: more income inbound.

So in my opinion that‘s 3 definite sources of income on there way. When that comes in the SP will rise with it; simples!

The SP got to $2.34 on the MB information, what will it do when the three revenue streams actually start coming in!

Then there is many others who are strong possibles, e.g. Prophesee, VVDN etc. This is a revolutionary technology which takes time to implement.
There is also design cycles and certification issues to deal with. However once implemented the revenue stream can last for a long time; that’s what I’m interested in. It’s all been discussed over and over, including the NDA issue, not sure why we keep going over the same ground.

Russia and China are way bigger concerns to me than anything Brainchip is or isn’t doing.

I still have faith in the professionalism of the Management Team who are exceptionally qualified in their industry so at this stage I’ll stand back and let the experts do their job as they see fit!

I have done my research and am very confident in my investment decision. The future looks great to me.

:)
Boom Stable-dude. Excellent.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Was wirklich lustig wäre, wäre ein Neuling, der gerade anfängt zu lesen, seit unserem Vierteljahr und all den jüngsten Antworten, wie lächerlich wir alle sind.

Insgesamt herrscht eine überwältigende Stimmung der Enttäuschung. Einige von uns wollen es aufschreiben, andere wollen es verstecken und sich an denen versuchen, die es tun.

Wir jammern und dann jammern andere über die Nörgler. Dann jammern die Nörgler darüber, dass sie nicht jammern, aber dann jammern sie über andere Nörgler.
Verdammt lächerlich.

Wir haben Einnahmen, von denen wir keine Ahnung haben, was die Quellen sind (noch werden wir das jemals tun), obwohl wir so viele Punkte miteinander verbinden wollen, um zu erraten, woher alles kommt.
Verdammt lächerlich. Obwohl ich die Punktverbindung liebe.

Seien Sie in Zeiten wie diesen vorsichtig mit schändlichen Plakaten, Fakten können verzerrt werden. Es ist wichtig, alle daran zu erinnern, dass, obwohl wir nur zwei von ASX angekündigte Unternehmen haben, es mehr gibt als einige der erwähnten Poster, die uns indirekt Einnahmen unter den Bedingungen einer Geheimhaltungsvereinbarung liefern können. Dies wurde mit dem ASX vor einiger Zeit geklärt. Es sind also vielleicht nicht nur Megachips und Renesas (oder mit ihnen verbundene Unternehmen), die diesen Umsatz im letzten Quartal erzielt haben. Wir werden es nicht wissen.

Seit der 6. Klasse war es immer der große Frankie, der die Fußballergebnisse kannte. Er kündigte sie immer in der Pause an. Aber seit der 9. Klasse macht Tommy es. Im Moment ist es nicht dasselbe.
Herrgott noch mal, der Mercedes Benz „ANN“, auf den wir uns alle gefreut haben, wurde nie über den ASX angekündigt. Das ging über Twitter. Das war vor einem Jahr, aber damals hat sich niemand über die Lieferung beschwert. Versuchen Sie es mit Tommy. Seine Reichweite ist sowieso besser als Frankie (und weltweit).

Mist, ich habe gerade über die Nörgler gejammert und wahrscheinlich auch über mich selbst, weil ich vorher gejammert habe.

TL;DR Enttäuschung ist in Ordnung
whoever Jackie and Tommy are *laughs
I think like you, I think.
A lot has changed in the forum lately. When the price is up everyone is euphoric, when it is down a small crowd are disappointed here. Like many here, I'm invested for a long time, so I'll have to think about the course in maybe 3 years or more. You can really understand if some are frustrated every day, but somehow that doesn't belong here and shouldn't be the main topic. There really are enough other forums for that.
I had to get rid of that now!

Tortoise GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Foxdog

Regular
He's pushed v hard to sell the Akida IP into OEM manufacturers and chip designers.

No doubting there has been some resistance into these companies not wanting to pay for reconfiguring their designs. They're probably telling us to manufacture and sell them the hardware that they can just plug and play with whatever device they make.

So lo and behold he's pushed us into taping out the latest and greatest akida chip, all made possible by freeing up our engineers.(founders)

It's all about overcoming the fear of the new as far as implementing solutions that use the akida IP.

I dare say that if intel had the akida product it would be a no- brainer to sell.

But we don't have intel shares and all their legacy designs hanging around our neck, do we?

So consider yourself lucky that our CEO has achieved what he set out to do with minimum fuss and expense, that the investor relations guy listens and responds to your queries, that the designers have worked another miracle, that sales haven't lost anyone, and that our competitors, while growing in number are not making any headway in closing our lead.

Therefore I give our CEO 4.5 stars. Margaret?
How do you know sales haven't lost anyone (are you referring to the sales team) or to potential IP licencees?

Reactions: 2 users

The Pope

Regular
I swear I felt like I was in a therapy session reading your post.😂
Rob wants to see revenue, not much Tony can do about that. Tony's hands are tied with what he can say. Rob is being respectful not divulging more of the Convo he had. And no the rest of the Convo we are not hearing would not contain sensitive info.
Not directed at you but I can imagine some people here would probably have that silly idea in their head.
Thanks RFTA.

I agree it sounds like a therapy session AND
Based what I read in the tse forum, I feel many in here need a few sessions. Lol
Just my thoughts but I’m not offering any further so called therapy services.

Hopefully in a couple of years we all have enough money to retire from our investment in BRN so no therapy sessions are required for those who need it. Lol

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Wow.

Our founder’s integrity has been discussed and I’m confident with who they are and have faith in their decision making. They would have hired Sean based on character first therefore I trust he’s the right man for the job and surprised at the personal attack on him.

I’m also confident they did their due diligence in checking Sean’s work experience, achievements and philosophy on how he would run the company. I have never run a billion dollar company but I’m guessing it’s not as easy as it looks.

He has hired some excellent staff to assist him; Nandan Nayampally, Chris Stevens and of course Duy-Loan Le who is highly respected, an amazing skill set and high quality character. I’m sure they wouldn’t have come across to Brainchip if they didn’t have confidence in the companies trajectory.

Joining Intels IFS is a massive achievement.

Si-Five, VVDN and Prophesee have taken us on; solid foundations to build a company on.

Sean‘s podcast with the Fortune 500 company Accenture also shows we are heading in the right direction In a predicted massively growing industry. Right place right time!

An example of having to wait for your return on investment:
I live in an area where there is massive almond orchards. It’s three years from planting to getting your first almonds, seven years until you get a full crop. You still have to do all the work, watering, pest control, fertilising and battle Mother Nature, etc. Then when you get a crop you have to have a buyer and of course the market changes over time. After 15 years the tree has reached it’s plateau and then starts to decline until 25-30 years when you pull them out, replant them and start the cycle again.

My prime concern is income however it is not a concern at the moment. I trust there is revenue in the pipeline!

I am confident at the very least MB will start making cars with Brainchip included within the next 12 months in which case income will start coming in.

It’s my opinion (although not confirmed) Valeo have us in the Scala 3 Lidar in which case income will start coming in via MB, BMW and STELLANTIS.

RENESAS is currently making a product with Brainchip included: more income inbound.

So in my opinion that‘s 3 definite sources of income on there way. When that comes in the SP will rise with it; simples!

The SP got to $2.34 on the MB information, what will it do when the three revenue streams actually start coming in!

Then there is many others who are strong possibles, e.g. Prophesee, VVDN etc. This is a revolutionary technology which takes time to implement.
There is also design cycles and certification issues to deal with. However once implemented the revenue stream can last for a long time; that’s what I’m interested in. It’s all been discussed over and over, including the NDA issue, not sure why we keep going over the same ground.

Russia and China are way bigger concerns to me than anything Brainchip is or isn’t doing.

I still have faith in the professionalism of the Management Team who are exceptionally qualified in their industry so at this stage I’ll stand back and let the experts do their job as they see fit!

I have done my research and am very confident in my investment decision. The future looks great to me.

:)
Awesome SG .... great post...👏

I am so excited about the future of BRN more than ever and believe me and like many others here 8 years of being invested seems like 'for ever' but our HUGE future IMO is now within touching distance!! and will be so worth the 'wait' I have complete confidence with the management team and what they have achieved to date! and no doubting what is still being achieved behind closed doors that can't be disclosed!!

"I have done my research and am very confident in my investment decision. The future looks great to me." (Stable Genius)
With you all the way on this one SG

Anyway stay patient and keep trusting peeps.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Teach22

Regular
I am missing @Fact Finder

Sorry - have nothing more to say at the moment. Good night from good old Bavaria.
Just read Diogenes posts…………..and you may find you are missing him less ;):unsure::cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Getupthere

Regular

Sensor module integrates edge AI

Jan 30, 2023 | 7:28 AM

TDK Corp. recently announced the TDK i3 Micro Module, in collaboration with Texas Instruments Inc. (TI). Claiming the first module with built-in edge AI and wireless mesh connectivity, the sensor module integrates TI’s CC2652R7 SimpleLink wireless microcontroller, providing real-time monitoring and TDK’s IIM-42352 high-performance SmartIndustrial MEMS accelerometer and digital output temperature sensor, edge AI, and mesh network functionality in a single unit.

The digital-output X-, Y-, and Z-axis accelerometer features a programmable full-scale range of ±2 g, ±4g, ±8 g and ±16 g, user-programmable interrupts, I3C/I²C/SPI slave host interface, digital-output temperature sensor, an external clock input supporting accurate clock input from 31 kHz to 50 kHz and 20,000 g shock tolerance. The combination facilitates data aggregation, integration and processing, said TDK.

(Source: TDK Corp.)

The i3 Micro Module “smart” sensor node edge implementation can be used with a wide range of production equipment. The advantage of the sensor module is an understanding of the health of machinery and equipment and less downtime through real-time monitoring versus manpower and scheduled maintenance, the company said.

The battery-powered wireless sensor module helps to rapidly predict anomalies in machinery and equipment, while its condition-based monitoring (CbM) enables progress toward smart factories, said TDK. In addition to factory automation and predictive maintenance, target applications also include robotics and HVAC filter monitoring.

Key features include edge AI-enabled anomaly detection, an embedded algorithm for vibration monitoring, accelerometer and temperature sensors, wireless connectivity including BLE and mesh network, USB interface, a replaceable battery, PC software for data collection, AI training and visualization.

How it works: The data detected by the sensors are processed by i3 Micro Module’s embedded edge AI. The data do not need to be aggregated and analyzed in the cloud, minimizing network traffic, said TDK. The modules connect to each other via a wireless mesh network, formed automatically between modules by installing them.

Provided in a small package size of 56 × 41 × 20 mm, the i3 Micro Module solution is expected to be available through most global distribution partners by the fourth quarter of 2023. TDK demoed the i3 Micro Module at CES 2023.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Sensor module integrates edge AI

Jan 30, 2023 | 7:28 AM

TDK Corp. recently announced the TDK i3 Micro Module, in collaboration with Texas Instruments Inc. (TI). Claiming the first module with built-in edge AI and wireless mesh connectivity, the sensor module integrates TI’s CC2652R7 SimpleLink wireless microcontroller, providing real-time monitoring and TDK’s IIM-42352 high-performance SmartIndustrial MEMS accelerometer and digital output temperature sensor, edge AI, and mesh network functionality in a single unit.

The digital-output X-, Y-, and Z-axis accelerometer features a programmable full-scale range of ±2 g, ±4g, ±8 g and ±16 g, user-programmable interrupts, I3C/I²C/SPI slave host interface, digital-output temperature sensor, an external clock input supporting accurate clock input from 31 kHz to 50 kHz and 20,000 g shock tolerance. The combination facilitates data aggregation, integration and processing, said TDK.

(Source: TDK Corp.)

The i3 Micro Module “smart” sensor node edge implementation can be used with a wide range of production equipment. The advantage of the sensor module is an understanding of the health of machinery and equipment and less downtime through real-time monitoring versus manpower and scheduled maintenance, the company said.

The battery-powered wireless sensor module helps to rapidly predict anomalies in machinery and equipment, while its condition-based monitoring (CbM) enables progress toward smart factories, said TDK. In addition to factory automation and predictive maintenance, target applications also include robotics and HVAC filter monitoring.

Key features include edge AI-enabled anomaly detection, an embedded algorithm for vibration monitoring, accelerometer and temperature sensors, wireless connectivity including BLE and mesh network, USB interface, a replaceable battery, PC software for data collection, AI training and visualization.

How it works: The data detected by the sensors are processed by i3 Micro Module’s embedded edge AI. The data do not need to be aggregated and analyzed in the cloud, minimizing network traffic, said TDK. The modules connect to each other via a wireless mesh network, formed automatically between modules by installing them.

Provided in a small package size of 56 × 41 × 20 mm, the i3 Micro Module solution is expected to be available through most global distribution partners by the fourth quarter of 2023. TDK demoed the i3 Micro Module at CES 2023.
Judy Sheindlin GIF by Judge Judy

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Decoy duck:
TDK:-
US2020210818A1 ARRAY DEVICE INCLUDING NEUROMORPHIC ELEMENT AND NEURAL NETWORK SYSTEM

1675254737058.png

1 . An array device comprising:

a first array area that includes a neuromorphic element which is configured to multiply a signal by a weight corresponding to a variable characteristic value and that is configured to output a first signal which is a result of processing an input signal using the neuromorphic element; and

a retention unit that is able to retain the first signal output from the first array area or a second signal which is output when the first signal is input to a predetermined computing unit and is configured to input the retained first signal or the retained second signal to the first array area

Ella is not happy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users

Iseki

Regular
How do you know sales haven't lost anyone (are you referring to the sales team) or to potential IP licencees?
Good question.

It is often commented on in 4C's and annual reports that all our EAP customers remain engaged in grasping what akida IP can do for them. My point is that while this remains a slow process, none of them have come out and said something like they are cancelling their EAP and signing up with Nvidia or similar.

Why is this important? Because Nvidia and similar would be promising them the earth.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
I swear I felt like I was in a therapy session reading your post.😂
Rob wants to see revenue, not much Tony can do about that. Tony's hands are tied with what he can say. Rob is being respectful not divulging more of the Convo he had. And no the rest of the Convo we are not hearing would not contain sensitive info.
Not directed at you but I can imagine some people here would probably have that silly idea in their head.
Hey Rise and pope,

It goes without saying that when referring to one as a professional, it includes abiding by all contractural and moral obligations expected of them.

I can assure all that this criteria was firmly met by Tony, he is water tight.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Galaxycar

Regular
After reading Reading Robsmark latest post reference unanswered questions by management. I beleive it would,not be hard to call an extraordinary AGM, Just shareholders to stand together and request one,he’ll this website was built by shareholders why not put signatures on paper and request an EXTRAORDINARY AGM, Management are treating us with distant, you ring Tony IR with a fair question and all you get is the company line,fuck you might as well have a parrot answer the phone, Myself I with all my heart believe we are in a takeover battle between PVDM and whoever vote the 160 million votes against him, Everyday pushing the shareprice down 1-2% to get the shareholders against management myself I think it’s ARM. They are squeezing and squeezing the shittier we get the easier it will be to manipulate us to vote against management. So 1-2 cent every day by the end of this month $0.30 will be on the cards whoever it is is prepared to spend any amount to get what they want. Us shareholders are being bent over by management and the unknown entity who has us by the balls and our management don’t have the balls or knowhow to stand up to them by disclosing who they are, Why because they used to work for them
But, but, but, I demand revenue now, none of that means anything 😉

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Good question.

It is often commented on in 4C's and annual reports that all our EAP customers remain engaged in grasping what akida IP can do for them. My point is that while this remains a slow process, none of them have come out and said something like they are cancelling their EAP and signing up with Nvidia or similar.

Why is this important? Because Nvidia and similar would be promising them the earth.
Maybe one of the EAP's have piked it, I recall Sean mentioning it in an interview but imo he didn't communicate that very clearly so still up in the air for me. I'll check my notes and see if I can find it.

Around the 38 minute mark

• Fire

Colorado23

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
Maybe one of the EAP's have piked it, I recall Sean mentioning it in an interview but imo he didn't communicate that very clearly so still up in the air for me. I'll check my notes and see if I can find it.

Around the 38 minute mark

Thanks Rise.

Wasn't very clear really for mine.

Wasn't a simple % as question asked...like 100% or 50% or whatever of EAPs.

Was the "one" a confirmed continuance or "one" that stopped?

"Virtually" all of them still in the program...would imply not all still imo.

That's my take anyway.

• Fire
Thanks Rise.

Wasn't very clear really for mine.

Wasn't a simple % as question asked...like 100% or 50% or whatever of EAPs.

Was the "one" a confirmed continuance or "one" that stopped?

"Virtually" all of them still in the program...would imply not all still imo.

That's my take anyway.
Yeah hopefully no other pikers mate. But we probably wouldn't need them all if their are a couple big shows in the line up. More the better of course.

No worries @Colorado23 you're welcome, had to sell my soul down a side street in king's cross for a few minutes but all good

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Gartner reveals four emerging technologies that product leaders must know​

By Amy Sarah John on January 30, 2023No Comments / 471 views
emerging technologies

In the ever-evolving digital world, it has become mandatory to be ahead of the curve when it comes to technology. As a product leader, you must make sure that your team and organization are leveraging the best tools and technologies to remain competitive and relevant by building the right products. According to Gartner, four emerging technologies will be disrupting the world in the next 3 to 8 years. These groundbreaking advancements have the potential to shape how we interact with each other and carry out day-to-day tasks, spurring an innovative revolution for generations ahead! Read on to explore these tech trends.

1. Neuromorphic Computing

• Neuromorphic computing systems are revolutionizing product development, allowing leaders to create AI-based products with unparalleled responsiveness. These autonomous capabilities can rapidly interpret events and information as they occur in real-time, providing unprecedented levels of accuracy for a variety of uses, including event detection, pattern recognition, and small dataset training.
  • Neuromorphic computing is a way of imitating the human brain and nervous system. This is done by creating networks of electronic neurons, which are like the biological neurons in our brains.
  • These electronic neurons send and receive signals that activate other neurons down a chain. This is like how our brains send and receive signals from biological neurons that tell our bodies to move or feel something. Neuromorphic chips are more flexible and can do more than traditional computing systems.
  • AI solutions and applications will get even smarter with the rise of neuromorphic computing. These ultra-efficient systems will be smaller, and more power efficient than traditional computers, but still have formidable capabilities like a human’s ability to adapt to their environment based on past experiences.
  • Cutting-edge industries can look forward to leveraging this technology for driverless cars, drones, robots, smart home devices, and natural language processing (NLP) – all at blazing speeds while consuming minimal energy!
  • Gartner predicts that 2023 will bring revolutionary neuromorphic computing devices, disrupting the current artificial intelligence (AI) technologies with performance advantages. However, it may take up to five years before these tech breakthroughs become mainstream for early adopters.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom