BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quatrojos

Regular
We here in Germany are currently having a really difficult time - attack on the Ukraine - huge increase in the price of gas (from 100 euros a month to 336 for me) - a government consisting of 3 parties, which now also thinks that Germany is responsible for everything and save the world.
Now they also want to make themselves independent of China, which I understand - we are of the opinion that the attack on Taiwan will come.
All a bit much.
I would be interested to know what you hear about Europe?
In Europe, some right-wing parties have become very strong again, unfortunately
I haven't heard a peep from Europe since The Final Countdown...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Mws

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Hi! I’m from the German platform, reading your postings here for long time. Also I share interesting informations from here in the German platform. In my opinion people lost their patience since the social media appeared suddenly in our lifes. Also the day trading community makes everything more volatile. Since I am an old school investor. I don’t care about every days up and downs. That’s how it works. Take a rest and let your shares work… that’s all! Have a nice day
Nice that you showed up here, which German platform do you mean? Greetings from Germany

The Pope

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Not sure what to say about Sally, other than I expected more enthusiasm for Neuromorphic tech. I guess she got her plug and is happy about that.
I am glad I skipped to the super power section of the podcast... I was even bored by that response.
giphy-31.gif

• Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

The Pope

Regular
This is not relevant
Well, if you open link he does state the following etc
. However, when you’re nearing retirement, I don’t believe it is wise to risk your nest egg in a meme stock like Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) for example

Hence as I said in post above
James dickleboro having another crack. Only posting as his second job appears to be as a comedian

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Well, if you open link he does state the following etc
. However, when you’re nearing retirement, I don’t believe it is wise to risk your nest egg in a meme stock like Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) for example

Hence as I said in post above
James dickleboro having another crack. Only posting as his second job appears to be as a comedian

This just became even less relevant. I have no idea why you thought the need to expand on whatever it was you were trying to achieve with the first post.

When are fool not having a crack at BRN.

It is pretty well established that The Modtley Fool are at the very least not well regarded going off reviews of the products they are pumping https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/the-motley-fool

The fact that Scott Phillips and The Fool get any air time on TV, via trading platforms and discussion forums makes me sick given they are essentially (without recourse) free to prey on spuds that are not savvy with money. Fleecing spuds isn't exactly what I would call a moral way to live life.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Cheers.

Is intriguing as you say though appears one thought last year was already to aim for 22nm and indicated AKD500 might be the implementation :unsure:

Obviously mentioned 90nm as well which would tie in with NASA as you point out.

Anil Mankar, chief development officer, told eeNews Europe: “Chip production volume is just starting now. But you will see a lot of IP licensing going forward.” He added: “We are process agnostic.”

The near-term focus is supplying the Akida IP to 22nm although some customers may go back to 90nm process, Akida executives said.

Rob Telson, vice president of worldwide sales, said BrainChip is drawing up plans for smaller and larger versions of Akida under the names Akida500, Akida1500 and Akida2000. Some of these may well comply to a new generation of the Akida architecture – Akida 2.0 – due to arrive in 2022. It is thought Akida500 could be implemented in 22nm FDSOI manufacturing process, and serve as a demonstrator of the agnostic nature of the Akida architecture.
Hi Fmf,

Following on from the link you posted, a little belated hindsight in the light of the Mercedes announcement 4 months later ( https://brainchip.com/mercedes-benz-vision-eqxx-concept/ ):

Akida spiking neural processor could head to FDSOI​

Technology News | August 2, 2021
By Peter Clarke
One of the application areas of interest is automotive where Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) to train an increasing number of sensors, components, image and video processors in each vehicle. Autonomous vehicles and near-autonomous vehicles are predicted to generate between 12 and 15 terabytes of data for every two hours of driving.

Latency, power consumption and privacy are the key reasons not to send this data to the cloud for processing.

One advantage of spiking neural network architectures is the ability to perform real-time incremental learning, sometimes called one-shot learning, within a fraction of a second. The ability to add voice commands, accept individuals as drivers by facial recognition and to flag events as significant or not in sensors is improved when using Akida, said BrainChip executives. “We are being benchmarked against deep learning accelerators and a GPU vendor and it is coming back favourably to u
s.”

Note the present tense (August 22021) "We are being benchmarked ... ", ie, the benchmarking was going on in August 2021. Five months later we got the Mercedes announcement.

We know about the use of Akida for voice commands in Mercedes.

We also know that Mercedes compared (benchmarked) Akida favourably with other voice recognition systems, providing 5 to 10 times better power efficiency than deep learning accelerators and a GPU vendor (Nvidia?).

We have speculated about other applications of Akida in Mercedes, so if we take a lead from the above-cited abstract, can we infer that facial recognition and significant event detection are included in EQXX, EQS, ... ?

... and don't mention Valeo ...

Now I wonder if the Sony/Prophesee deblurring camera could be useful in ADAS ...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Not sure what to say about Sally, other than I expected more enthusiasm for Neuromorphic tech. I guess she got her plug and is happy about that.
Brainchip decides if the podcast is aired to the market or not. They should have kept that one under lock and Rob should have just tweeted his gut feeling comment about transformers. 🤣

• Haha

Moonshot

Regular
This just became even less relevant. I have no idea why you thought the need to expand on whatever it was you were trying to achieve with the first post.

When are fool not having a crack at BRN.

It is pretty well established that The Modtley Fool are at the very least not well regarded going off reviews of the products they are pumping https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/the-motley-fool

The fact that Scott Phillips and The Fool get any air time on TV, via trading platforms and discussion forums makes me sick given they are essentially (without recourse) free to prey on spuds that are not savvy with money. Fleecing spuds isn't exactly what I would call a moral way to live life.
Will never forget the Fools flogging me Kogan at $12 in 2020… Unsubscribed from their service after one week when I saw their recommendations… ikegps was their version of tech innovation. And they love adairs… so did my grandma. Enough said.

• Haha
  • Thinking

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Brainchip decides if the podcast is aired to the market or not. They should have kept that one under lock and Rob should have just tweeted his gut feeling comment about transformers. 🤣
There is usually "more than meets the eye.."

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Will never forget the Fools flogging me Kogan at $12 in 2020… Unsubscribed from their service after one week when I saw their recommendations… ikegps was their version of tech innovation. And they love adairs… so did my grandma. Enough said.

That's why I wondered why Tommy Richardson was pumping fool.

Kachoo

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207-200755_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221207-200755_Gallery.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 156

wilzy123

Founding Member
@Kachoo .... I would not pay any attention to random baseless comments by nobodies on LinkedIn. I also wouldn't even frame it as "shorters". At the very least you cannot vouch for this... and then secondly... you're giving these turnips more credit that they deserve. Fact is, there are a lot of impatient drongo's out there. Unfortunately they have access to keyboards. So you gotta weigh up everything you read to see if it at the very least passes the spud claim test. Good luck.

• Fire
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Shareman and dawgfathers true identities revealed?

Reactions: 2 users

cassip

Regular
Hi to all,

in connection with DARPA in the following article a company named Big Bear ai is mentioned. Search function gave no result; has this been topic here, does anyone know this company?

Regards
cassip

Reactions: 5 users

Kachoo

Regular
@Kachoo .... I would not pay any attention to random baseless comments by nobodies on LinkedIn. I also wouldn't even frame it as "shorters". At the very least you cannot vouch for this... and then secondly... you're giving these turnips more credit that they deserve. Fact is, there are a lot of impatient drongo's out there. Unfortunately they have access to keyboards. So you gotta weigh up everything you read to see if it at the very least passes the spud claim test. Good luck.
I'm not basing anything on these yahoos I'm just stating that Linkdn has been pushed up possibly by shorters.

They have there adjenda not. This does not sway my direction but just highlighting.

First time I have seen this on that platform.

Good days to buy when there is blood in the streets in my opinion.

Hi to all,

in connection with DARPA in the following article a company named Big Bear ai is mentioned. Search function gave no result; has this been topic here, does anyone know this company?

Regards
cassip

😀

• Haha
Top Bottom