BRN Discussion Ongoing

Kachoo

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
My final thought on the podcast became clear when she was given the opportunity to promote the EE Times conference and then it became clear to me as her effect stood in stark contrast to her articles when she has written about Brainchip.

What she was doing in a rather clumsy fashion was playing to the sensitivities of the conference participants by appearing to be independent of Brainchip.

She and EE Times are like all organisers of these conferences chasing advertising and sponsorship dollars.

I think Rob Telson was aware of what she was doing and this is why he fed us the nugget about Transformers and what his gut was telling him. Rob Telson knows AKIDA 2.0 with Transformers and LSTM is close to being revealed and he wanted to give a heads up to his loyal listeners and shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Agree about the conference comment etc.

Just had a chance to have a quiet listen and tbh was a pretty naff podcast for me.

When they spruik like that it just comes across as if...you know what, we'll come on your podcast so long as we essentially get our free advertising out of it.

And oh, by the way, every leading question you ask about BRN or Akida that I could expand on, I'm just gonna play a straight bat.

Got pretty much zero out of it for mine.

Yeah, the transformers was in there so we wait and see how that pans out I guess.

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

Just had a chance to have a quiet listen and tbh was a pretty naff podcast for me.

When they spruik like that it just comes across as if...you know what, we'll come on your podcast so long as we essentially get our free advertising out of it.

And oh, by the way, every leading question you ask about BRN or Akida that I could expand on, I'm just gonna play a straight bat.

Yeah, the transformers was in there so we wait and see how that pans out I guess.

I fell asleep listening to it. Answered the same way with most of the questions Rob asked. Was quite boring tbh.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

I fell asleep listening to it. Answered the same way with most of the questions Rob asked. Was quite boring tbh.
Im off to bed soon, maybe it’s worth a listen

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Next one looks great

1670401230665.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

So Sally, what do you think of neuromorphic AI and where it fits iin the edge space ***hope she says something positive about Akida***

trent-boult-front-foot-defence.gif

Ummm...ok...you mentioned NVIDIA, Intel, Graphcore, Samabanova and others in the data cent.......

reply-with-bat-latest.gif

Oh....never mind :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Comments about Sean dumping shares.
Link.... otherwise you look stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Not sure what to say about Sally, other than I expected more enthusiasm for Neuromorphic tech. I guess she got her plug and is happy about that.

Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Arm:

At the TSMC AZ fab event today Rene Haas and I rep’d Arm. Big event w/ President Biden speaking. Very grateful for all the support from the industry & from the US. Amazing to see this being facility built which will produce both 3nm and 4nm Arm based chips!

1670401965589.png
1670402008526.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
We here in Germany are currently having a really difficult time - attack on the Ukraine - huge increase in the price of gas (from 100 euros a month to 336 for me) - a government consisting of 3 parties, which now also thinks that Germany is responsible for everything and save the world.
Now they also want to make themselves independent of China, which I understand - we are of the opinion that the attack on Taiwan will come.
All a bit much.
I would be interested to know what you hear about Europe?
In Europe, some right-wing parties have become very strong again, unfortunately

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

TECH

Regular
In every presentation on this issue it has never been suggested that the design would need to be changed to take AKIDA smaller than 28nm.

A quick Google brought up this paper which appears to support the proposition that Scratch pad memory can at least move down to 7nm:

“A 7-nm Compute-in-Memory SRAM Macro Supporting Multi-Bit Input, Weight and Output and Achieving 351 TOPS/W and 372.4 GOPS​

Publisher: IEEE
Cite This

Mahmut E. Sinangil; Burak Erbagci; Rawan Naous; Kerem Akarvardar; Dar Sun; Win-San Khwa; Hung-Jen Liao; Yih Wang; Jonathan Chang
Sign In or Purchase
Paper
Citations
Full
Text Views

Abstract
Authors
Figures
References
Citations
Keywords
Metrics
More Like This
Footnotes

Abstract:In this work, we present a compute-in-memory (CIM) macro built around a standard two-port compiler macro using foundry 8T bit-cell in 7-nm FinFET technology. The proposed design supports 1024 4 b $\times $ 4 b multiply-and-accumulate (MAC) computations simultaneously. The 4-bit input is represented by the number of read word-line (RWL) pulses, while the 4-bit weight is realized by charge sharing among binary-weighted computation caps. Each unit of computation cap is formed by the inherent cap of the sense amplifier (SA) inside the 4-bit Flash ADC, which saves area and minimizes kick-back effect. Access time is 5.5 ns with 0.8-V power supply at room temperature. The proposed design achieves energy efficiency of 351 TOPS/W and throughput of 372.4 GOPS. Implications of our design from neural network implementation and accuracy perspectives are also discussed”

I chose to Google 7nm as the former CEO Mr. Dinardo when asked by a shareholder in one of his webinars for the first time that I am aware said “Yes it can scale down from 28 to 14 to 7nm”. Since then Anil Mankar and Peter van der Made have also mentioned 4nm and 5nm respectively.

The intriguing part of Numen referencing 22nm apart from this is that Anil Mankar said in the Anastasia video that NASA was looking at 90nm. At 90nm semiconductors are more resilient to radiation and as I understand it semiconductors used in defence applications also seek similar resilience.

All I have at this stage.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

100% agree with that post.
“Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (NYSE:TSM) is set to make history with one of the largest foreign investments in the United States. The company will announce plans today to build its second chip plant in Arizona, increasing its investment in the state to $40B. The event will be attended by President Biden, as well as CEOs who will benefit from the increase in American chip production, like Apple's (NASDAQ:AAPL) CEO Tim Cook, Micron's (NASDAQ:MU) Sanjay Mehrotra and Nvidia's (NASDAQ:NVDA) Jensen Huang.”
This is excellent news; Apple have already confirmed that they will use US-made chips moving forward I believe to be 100% factual.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

Not sure what to say about Sally, other than I expected more enthusiasm for Neuromorphic tech. I guess she got her plug and is happy about that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

TECH

Regular
"I believe that we have moved even further ahead"

There's only really one person qualified to make that comment to me.

But you all decide how you invest or safeguard your capital, don't you.

The current share price is definitely in that range again 50c to 70c to be considered a very nice opportunity for the ones who
have done their homework, our bus, train or rocket will depart within 24 months in my very humble opinion.

Cheers for now. Texta :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
Evening all.
Any thoughts on this .

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom