BRN Discussion Ongoing

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Here another one for our more knowledgeable shareholders.

Screenshot_20221104_221330_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20221104_215840_Samsung Notes.jpg

Learning

Attachments

• advs4567-sup-0001-suppmat_221104_220945.pdf
    8.3 MB · Views: 65
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi @SERA2g
I know it is not revenue but the next announcement I feel entitled to expect is as stated by CEO Sean Hehir at the AGM about the AKIDA 2.0.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Absolutely what I was thinking FF ... an announcement for AKIDA 2.0 has to be VERY close, surely !!?? 🤞🤞 I think any little snippet of positive news for the Brainchip faithful would be very much appreciated ... are you listening Team BRN .. 😍

Have a great weekend Chippers

🍻🍷🍷🍷🍻

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

cassip

Regular
Episode description
Magnus Östberg is the top software executive at Mercedes-Benz. In the FUTURE MOVES podcast, he talks about MB.OS, the automaker's upcoming operating system, and explains what digital luxury is. We also talk about new forms of vehicle personalization and how gaming culture will shape the car of the future.
Magnus Östberg talks about these topics in the FUTURE MOVES podcast:
... his job as Chief Software Officer at Mercedes (
) ... the race to catch up by German carmakers in the IT sector () ... the launch of Mercedes' own operating system MB. OS () ... the use of software originating from the gaming sector () ... how Mercedes-Benz wants to define digital luxury () ... how its own UX will stand up to Apple and Google () ... confidence in the security of AVs and V2X communications () ... digital services and new ways to make money () ... the importance of partnerships with tech giants () ... Why a cross-manufacturer OS didn't work out () ... the growing importance of car personalization () ... ever-shorter innovation cycles in the auto industry () ... "skins" for cars and collaborations with fashion brands () ... the potential of augmented reality in cars () ... its "mix of the week" ()

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

in advance for info
He says in this interview Mercedes is working with several tech-giants. Towards the end of this year they can reveal more about it, at the moment one has to wait with this.

Maybe interesting: they try to integrate different categories of experience and the specific digital lifestyle of the customer in the digital luxury experience of Mercedes (for example how to connect different phones with the car). ("ecosystem of customers" as term was mentioned by the interviewer) Display plays a central role in the car as a"living room", personal assistant provides support.

All cars (not only S-Klasse etc.) will be equipped like this.

They are working together with Unity (from the gaming sector) and Sync (streaming).

Payment (Mercedes me app, me connect); much can be imagined, he can not say much about this today. Question ist, what does the customer want.

Parternships are important. Nvidia is an important partner in autonomous driving; here AI and ML is developing very fast. More partnerships will be brought to public soon. Speed of innovation is so high, they need partners. OEM is an architecture, and they will combine the partners this way. This has huge potential for change. In former times there were suppliers. Now it is a much tighter work togehter with projects in mixed teams. This sort of working is new.

Cooperations with luxury labels; he does not want to say more ("we come back to future soon").

Concerning augmented reality etc: it has always to be prooved that it helps and improves driving experience. This is the big challenge. What of technology makes a better experience?

Regards
cassip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Episode description
Magnus Östberg is the top software executive at Mercedes-Benz. In the FUTURE MOVES podcast, he talks about MB.OS, the automaker's upcoming operating system, and explains what digital luxury is. We also talk about new forms of vehicle personalization and how gaming culture will shape the car of the future.
Magnus Östberg talks about these topics in the FUTURE MOVES podcast:
... his job as Chief Software Officer at Mercedes (
) ... the race to catch up by German carmakers in the IT sector () ... the launch of Mercedes' own operating system MB. OS () ... the use of software originating from the gaming sector () ... how Mercedes-Benz wants to define digital luxury () ... how its own UX will stand up to Apple and Google () ... confidence in the security of AVs and V2X communications () ... digital services and new ways to make money () ... the importance of partnerships with tech giants () ... Why a cross-manufacturer OS didn't work out () ... the growing importance of car personalization () ... ever-shorter innovation cycles in the auto industry () ... "skins" for cars and collaborations with fashion brands () ... the potential of augmented reality in cars () ... its "mix of the week" ()

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

in advance for info
Hi cassip,

Thank you 😊

Learning

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
What is wrong with ISL news.
I love ISL news but this is the original news recycled by putting todays date on the original article and as I discovered this project was successfully concluded and now progressed to the next stage.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
An announcement on Monday or sometime soon would be extremely interesting... imagine how many short sellers would get burnt. It would be explosive as they scramble to close their positions. It is seriously a possibility as there is not reason for the sp to be where it is, just manipulation. Imagine if Qualcomm came out of closet...or MB chucked another little nugget out. It just shows certain entities haven't finished accumulating yet... but it's a given really.
If an announcement is on it's way .... Can they please wait until Wednesday!!! 🙏 so my funds can clear in time to buy LOTS more!! ;):cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Absolutely what I was thinking FF ... an announcement for AKIDA 2.0 has to be VERY close surely !!?? 🤞🤞 I think any little snippet of positive news for the Brainchip faithful would be very much appreciated ... are you listening Team BRN .. 😍

Have a great weekend Chippers

🍻🍷🍷🍷🍻
Yes I agree that it would be great to release another version , but don’t you think it would good to get some value out of our first processor and maybe some Revnue as well
Long live the long time holders and may you all become rich in your lives

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Maybe our German friends can listen and see if anything related to neuromorphic/ it's the future of MB.OS.

Thanks in advance.
Learning
MB.OS will use Unity Tech platform for infotainment.
https://www.tweaktown.com/news/8785...for-infotainment-os-in-future-cars/index.html

Unitytech Automotive:
https://unity.com/solutions/automotive-transportation-manufacturing

Good news for NZ, because it looks like much of the Unity technology originated from Weta Digital Ltd from NZ.

one of several:
1667561517904.png

Unity has a tie-up with Nvidia from 2019:
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/nvidia-rtx-unity-technologies-automotive-partnership/

Unity Technologies brings Nvidia RTX ray-tracing 3D tech to automotive design​

Unity is integrating support for Nvidia's RTX hardware -- which mimics the behavior and physical properties of light when creating 3D graphics in real time -- into its own 3D development and rendering software. This allows for dynamic rendering of shadows, reflections and blurring for an extremely realistic image. This High Definition Render Pipeline software will be available to developers starting Monday.

... and/but Nvidia is touting a "Unity" product:
https://developer.nvidia.com/game-engines/unity-engine

Experience Real-Time Ray Tracing with NVIDIA DLSS in Unity HDRP​

NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) is natively supported for the High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) in Unity 2021.2. NVIDIA DLSS uses advanced AI rendering to produce image quality that’s comparable to native resolution—and in some cases even better—while only conventionally rendering a fraction of the pixels. With NVIDIA DLSS, Unity developers can create beautiful ray-traced worlds in real time, running at high frame rates and resolutions on NVIDIA RTX GPUs. DLSS also provides a substantial performance boost for traditional rasterized graphics.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/self-driving-cars/partners/mercedes/
Mercedes-Benz and NVIDIA
Since the invention of the automobile, Mercedes-Benz has driven automotive innovation and redefined the luxury experience. Now it's partnering with NVIDIA to bring its next generation of vehicles into the autonomous era, building intelligent cockpits to redesigning architectures for an AI driver.

... so who is the arachnid who's been practicing deceiving whom?

PS: I started looking for a link between BrainChip and Unity, and look where I ended up.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Yes I agree that it would be great to release another version , but don’t you think it would good to get some value out of our first processor and maybe some Revnue as well
Long live the long time holders and may you all become rich in your lives
I think you are missing the point:

1. Technology development time lines. A new mobile phone is planning four years out from release. Automobiles are on a three to four year development cycle.

2. AKIDA 1.0 is so advanced with its current customers it’s adoption will not be impinged upon by AKIDA 2.0.

3. In the technology world you progress or you become like Kodak. Constant progress is not just nice it is mandatory. Three year leads have to become five year leads then ten year leads.

4. Adoption of AKIDA 1.0 builds the acceptance base that allows for the next advance to be accepted with greater confidence and more quickly.

By the way anyone notice that Atlassian had $10 billion knocked off its share price today. Not sure if it was AU or US dollars. Amazing the way Brainchip’s 4C is destroying the value of all the other technology stocks. 🤡🤣🤡😂🤡😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @Diogenese
One for you but my technophobe vibe is no but AKIDA technology would be needed to bring it home as a COTS product.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The description of Figure 1:

"A photograph of flexible circuit embedded with a microprocessor-based computing unit is also shown in the inset; "

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
You're just not getting it, Travis:

https://developer.nvidia.com/machine-learning

NVIDIA provides a suite of machine learning and analytics software libraries to accelerate end-to-end data science pipelines entirely on GPUs. This work is enabled by over 15 years of CUDA development. GPU-accelerated libraries abstract the strengths of low-level CUDA primitives. Numerous libraries like linear algebra, advanced math, and parallelization algorithms lay the foundation for an ecosystem of compute-intensive applications.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20

1. Technology development time lines. A new mobile phone is planning four years out from release. Automobiles are on a three to four year development cycle.

2. AKIDA 1.0 is so advanced with its current customers it’s adoption will not be impinged upon by AKIDA 2.0.

3. In the technology world you progress or you become like Kodak. Constant progress is not just nice it is mandatory. Three year leads have to become five year leads then ten year leads.

4. Adoption of AKIDA 1.0 builds the acceptance base that allows for the next advance to be accepted with greater confidence and more quickly.

By the way anyone notice that Atlassian had $10 billion knocked off its share price today. Not sure if it was AU or US dollars. Amazing the way Brainchip’s 4C is destroying the value of all the other technology stocks. 🤡🤣🤡😂🤡😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Tch! Tch! Surely if it was any good Nvidia would have taken it over.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Some Friday night musings for you all.

Over recent months I have read/listened to several pieces of Brainchip content which indicate that akida is suitable for hearing aids:
With this in mind, below are some dots, some of which have previously been explored in depth on TSEx. The dots all lead back to Sony.

The interesting thing about Sony is that they released hearing aids with AI in October 2022.

If of interest, there's also a YouTube video released by Sony which discusses the FDA's approval of over the counter hearing aids and their partnership with WS Audiology.

There's been a lot of talk about Sony on the forums lately given their and our relationship with Prophesee. I think we could be onto something.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
https://www.tweaktown.com/news/8785...for-infotainment-os-in-future-cars/index.html

Unitytech Automotive:

Good news for NZ, because it looks like much of the Unity technology originated from Weta Digital Ltd from NZ.

one of several:
View attachment 21312

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/nvidia-rtx-unity-technologies-automotive-partnership/

Unity is integrating support for Nvidia's RTX hardware -- which mimics the behavior and physical properties of light when creating 3D graphics in real time -- into its own 3D development and rendering software. This allows for dynamic rendering of shadows, reflections and blurring for an extremely realistic image. This High Definition Render Pipeline software will be available to developers starting Monday.

NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) is natively supported for the High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) in Unity 2021.2. NVIDIA DLSS uses advanced AI rendering to produce image quality that’s comparable to native resolution—and in some cases even better—while only conventionally rendering a fraction of the pixels. With NVIDIA DLSS, Unity developers can create beautiful ray-traced worlds in real time, running at high frame rates and resolutions on NVIDIA RTX GPUs. DLSS also provides a substantial performance boost for traditional rasterized graphics.

Mercedes-Benz and NVIDIA
Since the invention of the automobile, Mercedes-Benz has driven automotive innovation and redefined the luxury experience. Now it's partnering with NVIDIA to bring its next generation of vehicles into the autonomous era, building intelligent cockpits to redesigning architectures for an AI driver.

PS: I started looking for a link between BrainChip and Unity, and look where I ended up.
Interestingly enough Unity and Weta were responsible for visual effects in avatar Batman and lord of the rings to name a few
Peter Jackson is a founding member of Weta Fx

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Baisyet

Regular
Socionext Tweeted this ...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Baisyet

Regular

Davide Migliore​

Director of Sales North America | Technical Business Developer | Computer vision engineer​

Saw this posted on LinkedIn dont know if BRN involved

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Fact finder thanks for your reply, yes I agree with all that you wrote, just feeling a little sorry for my self I guess with my portfolio screaming red
But my Brn shares still in the green.average of 46 cents

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Unitytech Automotive:

one of several:
View attachment 21312

Mercedes-Benz and NVIDIA

Hi @Diogenese
Could a link to Brainchip be via the New Zealand University where some research work was done by one of Brainchips now employees on SNN???
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom