BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Yeah, great news 🙁
Agreed it is not great that so many are betting against Brainchip. In saying that, IF there are significant commercial contracts or revenue announced, the short squeeze can have a massive positive impact on the share price.

The problem is, how long will it be before said revenues/contracts come to fruition. If the announcements don't come for a while, that is a lot of negative pressure on our share price.

Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Market wrap for Friday:rolleyes:

Helium was up, feathers were down. Paper was stationary. Fluorescent tubing was dimmed in light trading. Knives were up sharply. Pencils lost a few points. Hiking equipment was trailing. Elevators rose, while escalators continued their slow decline. Weights were up in heavy trading.

Mining equipment hit rock bottom. Diapers remained unchanged. The market for raisins dried up. Balloon prices were inflated. And toilet paper touched a new bottom.

Good honest dad joke:LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

TECH

Regular
Wondering if you managed to get a Ken t-shirt too? But I had to pay for mine.

In actual fact I never got a Ken t-shirt, because when I first saw it being talked about on HC I actually thought it was a joke, seriously!

By then it was too late, all sold out.

My eyes have been on a black Brainchip Corporate shirt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards...Tech

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Market wrap for Friday:rolleyes:

Helium was up, feathers were down. Paper was stationary. Fluorescent tubing was dimmed in light trading. Knives were up sharply. Pencils lost a few points. Hiking equipment was trailing. Elevators rose, while escalators continued their slow decline. Weights were up in heavy trading.

Mining equipment hit rock bottom. Diapers remained unchanged. The market for raisins dried up. Balloon prices were inflated. And toilet paper touched a new bottom.

Good honest dad joke:LOL:
:ROFLMAO:👏👏👏:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

cassip

Regular
In actual fact I never got a Ken t-shirt, because when I first saw it being talked about on HC I actually thought it was a joke, seriously!

By then it was too late, all sold out.

My eyes have been on a black Brainchip Corporate shirt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards...Tech
Brainchip shirts (or knit hoodies, or cardigans? ;)) with that nice orange kite would be great. Until IP revenue flows this could (would) generate a little extra revenue (from shareholders for shareholders and team quasi).
Regards and have a good weekend
cassip

Reactions: 6 users

TopCat

Regular
I think our main problem is represented here in this article. Although the Brainchip/Prophesee vision sensor is arguably best available , Brainchip only get a mention in a list among a couple of other “start ups” in this field and Prophesee not mentioned at all. Surely these authors of articles like this need to know more information about their topic. Admittedly, I believe this page has sponsors and I’m sure their articles would bias their opinions.

Reactions: 5 users
🦆, some people are just plain old stupid had a text message from an ex- mate (told him to go 🦆 himself a while back)
Text message "what do you make of brn's big drop"
Seriously how 🦆ing obvious is the answer to that question?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Oh and cheers @Fact Finder for the link to the paper the other day.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Hi JB,

Well you're entitled to be a bit skeptical about Mercedes/Valeo, but just a little bit.

Only yesterday, @Fact Finder proved that we are still bound by an NDA with Mercedes. Now Mercedes has already announced "Hey Mercedes", so what else would be covered by the NDA?
Just for those who seemed to have missed Ken Scarince CFO Brainchip’s response:

“I emailed the company and have received the following reply from the Chief Financial Officer Mr. Ken Scarince:

“Hi Fact Finder

We do indeed have a very restrictive NDA in place with Mercedes. Obviously the market is aware that we have provided them with the Akida technology since they announced it, however we are not permitted to comment on it at all. So you are correct!

It is OK to share our acknowledgement of the existence of the NDA.

Ken”

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
I'd take black if I'm honest.

It's a long way until the next (expected) announcement being the 4C due to drop in January.

Hopefully we get a whiff of something before then otherwise I'm expecting the price to continue to slide so long as the wider macro remains as is.

If things look up from a macro perspective then we'll likely capture back some of our lost ground.

Steady as she goes though. I'm long on BRN and have absolutely no doubt where we're headed. It's just the path between now and there that I'm unsure of.

IMO, hold your breath, lift your feet and cross the bridge. If you can make it to the other side it will be beautiful.

Cheers
Hi @SERA2g
I know it is not revenue but the next announcement I feel entitled to expect is as stated by CEO Sean Hehir at the AGM about the AKIDA 2.0.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

VictorG

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Hi @SERA2g
I know it is not revenue but the next announcement I feel entitled to expect is as stated by CEO Sean Hehir at the AGM about the AKIDA 2.0.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Now, wouldn’t that be a sight for sore eyes.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Zeebot should start a TSeX merchandise shop.
Blind Freddie wants TSEx embossed dark glasses and a gold leaf engrave white stick with TSEx on the shaft and an inscription running around the handle “I play a blinder always.” 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

VictorG

Blind Freddie has great taste. I think he should start his own fashion label, he can call it Fact Finder Blinder

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cassip

Regular
Maybe our German friends can listen and see if anything related to neuromorphic/ it's the future of MB.OS.

Thanks in advance.
Learning
Episode description
Magnus Östberg is the top software executive at Mercedes-Benz. In the FUTURE MOVES podcast, he talks about MB.OS, the automaker's upcoming operating system, and explains what digital luxury is. We also talk about new forms of vehicle personalization and how gaming culture will shape the car of the future.
Magnus Östberg talks about these topics in the FUTURE MOVES podcast:
... his job as Chief Software Officer at Mercedes (
) ... the race to catch up by German carmakers in the IT sector () ... the launch of Mercedes' own operating system MB. OS () ... the use of software originating from the gaming sector () ... how Mercedes-Benz wants to define digital luxury () ... how its own UX will stand up to Apple and Google () ... confidence in the security of AVs and V2X communications () ... digital services and new ways to make money () ... the importance of partnerships with tech giants () ... Why a cross-manufacturer OS didn't work out () ... the growing importance of car personalization () ... ever-shorter innovation cycles in the auto industry () ... "skins" for cars and collaborations with fashion brands () ... the potential of augmented reality in cars () ... its "mix of the week" ()

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

in advance for info

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Very interesting find. Just so everyone knows Sepsis has been identified in a number of peer reviewed papers as capable of being diagnosed from VOC.

I posted these papers over 18 months ago.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom