BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Could we close in the green here? Always nice to end the week green rather than red. I'll take half a cent these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Could we close in the green here? Always nice to end the week green rather than red. I'll take half a cent these days 😂
I'd take black if I'm honest.

It's a long way until the next (expected) announcement being the 4C due to drop in January.

Hopefully we get a whiff of something before then otherwise I'm expecting the price to continue to slide so long as the wider macro remains as is.

If things look up from a macro perspective then we'll likely capture back some of our lost ground.

Steady as she goes though. I'm long on BRN and have absolutely no doubt where we're headed. It's just the path between now and there that I'm unsure of.

IMO, hold your breath, lift your feet and cross the bridge. If you can make it to the other side it will be beautiful.

Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi JK,

We've looked at Syntiant before.

Keyword Spotting: Making an On-Device Assistant a Reality

Article By : Peter AJ van der Made, BrainChip Category : Uncategorized 2020-04-16

Another option for keyword spotting is the Syntiant NDP101 chip.

While this device also operates at comparable low power (200 microwatts) it is a dedicated audio processor that integrates an audio front end, buffering and feature extraction together with the neural network. Syntiant expects to replace digital MACs with an in-memory analog circuit in the future to further reduce power.

The Akida chip has the added advantages of on-chip learning and versatility. It can also be reconfigured to perform sound or image classification, odor identification or to classify features extracted from data. Another advantage of local processing is that no images or data are exposed on the Internet, significantly reducing privacy risks

Syntiant previously used a Frankenstein (hybrid digital/analog) SNN:

US2019034790A1 Systems And Methods For Partial Digital Retraining
1667528471563.png

... but they have progressed to all digital:

WO2020028693A1 SENSOR-PROCESSING SYSTEMS INCLUDING NEUROMORPHIC PROCESSING MODULES AND METHODS THEREOF

1667529135949.png

BrainChip's US2017229117A1 LOW POWER NEUROMORPHIC VOICE ACTIVATION SYSTEM AND METHOD was cited against this Syntiant patent application.

1667531549603.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
What else can we do?
Well after reading his postings at HC generously shared here today by another TSEx member, I believe his motives are now clear.

His whole aim is to inject the doubt worm with his one line questions and by opening a special anyone doubt the tech thread.

He does no research or does research and never shares it here yet claims to remain a shareholder despite his unending negativity.

He could just be a fool but I fear he is far worse and I have spent quite a deal of time answering his questions as private messages. Which causes me to doubt he is just a fool unless he has lied to me about his background and connections.

So be very careful in taking notice of any input he provides.

I suspect his next attack will be based upon an alleged assessment of the technology by a friend who is skilled in the art.

Perhaps he knows Milo outside of this forum.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 31 users

Diogenese

Top 20
What else can we do?
We could weep and/or gnash a tooth or two.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I'd take black if I'm honest.

It's a long way until the next (expected) announcement being the 4C due to drop in January.

Hopefully we get a whiff of something before then otherwise I'm expecting the price to continue to slide so long as the wider macro remains as is.

If things look up from a macro perspective then we'll likely capture back some of our lost ground.

Steady as she goes though. I'm long on BRN and have absolutely no doubt where we're headed. It's just the path between now and there that I'm unsure of.

IMO, hold your breath, lift your feet and cross the bridge. If you can make it to the other side it will be beautiful.

Cheers
Your post reminded me of this.

hftf2bv0gt8y.jpg

We knew we wouldn't have a smooth sailing, it's a given. Making life changing money is always hard otherwise everyone would do it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Labsy

Regular
An announcement on Monday or sometime soon would be extremely interesting... imagine how many short sellers would get burnt. It would be explosive as they scramble to close their positions. It is seriously a possibility as there is not reason for the sp to be where it is, just manipulation. Imagine if Qualcomm came out of closet...or MB chucked another little nugget out. It just shows certain entities haven't finished accumulating yet... but it's a given really.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Taproot

Regular
Hi JK,

We've looked at Syntiant before.

Keyword Spotting: Making an On-Device Assistant a Reality

Article By : Peter AJ van der Made, BrainChip Category : Uncategorized 2020-04-16

Another option for keyword spotting is the Syntiant NDP101 chip.

While this device also operates at comparable low power (200 microwatts) it is a dedicated audio processor that integrates an audio front end, buffering and feature extraction together with the neural network. Syntiant expects to replace digital MACs with an in-memory analog circuit in the future to further reduce power.

The Akida chip has the added advantages of on-chip learning and versatility. It can also be reconfigured to perform sound or image classification, odor identification or to classify features extracted from data. Another advantage of local processing is that no images or data are exposed on the Internet, significantly reducing privacy risks

Syntiant previously used a Frankenstein (hybrid digital/analog) SNN:

US2019034790A1 Systems And Methods For Partial Digital Retraining
View attachment 21226

... but they have progressed to all digital:

WO2020028693A1 SENSOR-PROCESSING SYSTEMS INCLUDING NEUROMORPHIC PROCESSING MODULES AND METHODS THEREOF

View attachment 21228

BrainChip's US2017229117A1 LOW POWER NEUROMORPHIC VOICE ACTIVATION SYSTEM AND METHOD was cited against this Syntiant patent application.

View attachment 21237
And as we all know, Chris Stevens ( Our new VP of WW Sales ) has recently made the move from Syntiant to Brainchip.

Mr. Stevens was most recently Global Vice President of Sales for Syntiant Corporation, a leading edge AI semiconductor provider, where he built a world-wide sales team and drove revenue growth with tier-1 key accounts. He has also held executive sales positions at Centercode, Lantronix, Mindspeed Technologies, and Texas Instruments. An electrical engineer by training, Stevens is intimate with edge AI semiconductor technology, its ecosystem, and the requirements to accelerate adoption and sales.

I have tracked BrainChip’s progress closely, as I’ve been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as AkidaTM is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP”, said Stevens. “With use-case, market, and customer targeting, I’m certain I will contribute to further ecosystem penetration and accelerated sales”.

And
RE: Duy-Loan Le
It's of interest that our most recent board director recently retired from Texas Instruments, so the two would be already well acquainted !

Mrs. Le has a remarkable professional history, both technologically and in executive management, having retired from Texas Instruments as a Senior Fellow after 35 years. While at TI, she led TI’s multi-billion-dollar memory and DSP product lines with joint venture partners in five countries and three continents.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Damo4

Regular

I haven't been keeping a close eye on things, but is this the first time there are more buyers than sellers since the 4C?

Reactions: 2 users

Deena

Regular
If you look at every setback as an opportunity, then nothing is too worrying.
Although I would love to see the SP rising, I did pick up another 70,000 Brainchip shares today at between 61 and 59 cents.
You just have to know what to do when opportunity knocks ... even if it knocks softly.
Of course I had to sacrifice some other shares to raise the funds, but it will be all worthwhile next year (I suspect).

I won't look back and say, "I could have bought more at that price and didn't." GLTAH
Deena

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
If you look at every setback as an opportunity, then nothing is too worrying.
Although I would love to see the SP rising, I did pick up another 70,000 Brainchip shares today at between 61 and 59 cents.
You just have to know what to do when opportunity knocks ... even if it knocks softly.
Of course I had to sacrifice some other shares to raise the funds, but it will be all worthwhile next year (I suspect).

I won't look back and say, "I could have bought more at that price and didn't." GLTAH
Deena
Very good Deena!

My accumulation has just begun again... Last time I purchased BRN was roughly 12,900 shares at 47 cents back in August 2021.

I'm happy to continue buying anything under 78 cents. Can't complain when the price is 20% below that.

I think the worlds greatest phenomena would be the individuals who watch the spike, buying during the spike, sell off during the tree shake and then never re-enter at 62 cents? Oh well, more of their shares for me :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

VictorG

Job Opening at BrainChip.
Validation Engineer (this position must surely be for Akida 2.0)

SUMMARY:
The ASIC Verification Engineer primary job function is Pre-Silicon Design Verification of Spiking Neural Network IP and SOC designs using industry standard verification methodologies.

• Haha
Hmm I find it surprising how positive everyone is when shareprice is below 60 cents...
Look at our team
Look at our tech

Its pretty simple if you ask me.

• Love
I haven't been keeping a close eye on things, but is this the first time there are more buyers than sellers since the 4C?
No happened at least one other time because someone else posted about here. I did not look to confirm. 😎

Reactions: 2 users
Soon, they might be considered (A-I)nfluencers....

Next up, they will be uploading booty shots of Akida on Instagram. 🍑
HoW dArE yOu SaY ThaT 👩‍🦳

newpunta

Regular
I just have one thing to say....... ASX u are bunch of lowlifes.
The Manipulation here is beyond breath taking ..... and is allowed.
The majority of trades the past few weeks are pure Bullshit.
I will be patient for as long as it takes GrassHopper ............ just upsets me to see so many dudded but much worse is they are allowed to be dudded.

Reactions: 1 users
Hmm I find it surprising how positive everyone is when shareprice is below 60 cents...
Yeah we are all shorters that’s why, please sell your shares I am waiting

Not financial advice just incase you do and blame me

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Nasdaq full listing then quickly into the splits making our MC shoot past the likes of Atlassian in the blink of an eye. Hehir has got to show something by this time nxt year 2 years at the helm.
Disrupter stock of ours is going to Saturate every bit of every market in this World 🌍 over the nxt couple of years. All companies worldwide will have BRN ‘s IP if they want to keep on keeping on in a competitive leading way in their own fields/ Market. Hehir and Nasdaq November 2023……my rant. Vlad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom