BRN Discussion Ongoing

JoMo68

Regular
Job Opening at BrainChip.
Validation Engineer (this position must surely be for Akida 2.0)

SUMMARY:
The ASIC Verification Engineer primary job function is Pre-Silicon Design Verification of Spiking Neural Network IP and SOC designs using industry standard verification methodologies.

Chapman?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I sold down my holding in BRN by more than half over the last two months.
My reason, moving to cash in already long term retirement in a troubled world with inflation, war. I have lived through troubled times before. Those still in the workforce may have a different view, rightly so.
I have become less enthused in the fluff without much stuff as i put it to Tony Dawe.
I still believe in the prospects for BRN in automotive as i see that as the big $ earner, but i see the upturn in price as now fully dependent on steadily increasing revenue. It looks to me that the market for innovation in automative is more dominated by getting supply of existing technology for most manufacturers.
When it comes to share price to revenue the usual range is 1 to 3x. BRN is way ahead of that right now, it is still a unicorn.
BRN need to start reporting recurring revenue by early 2023.

GLTAH.

IMO. DYOR.
side-eyeing-chloe-chloe.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Xray1

Regular
Hi JB,

Well you're entitled to be a bit skeptical about Mercedes/Valeo, but just a little bit.

Only yesterday, @Fact Finder proved that we are still bound by an NDA with Mercedes. Now Mercedes has already announced "Hey Mercedes", so what else would be covered by the NDA?
I think, that all the NDA's we currently have in place covers / works both ways business wise ............ in fact I would feel very sure, that BRN also wouldn't want certain things to be disclosed about our Akida IP technology from the likes of MB to say other interested parties or even potential competitor's.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Iseki

Regular
I sold down my holding in BRN by more than half over the last two months.
My reason, moving to cash in already long term retirement in a troubled world with inflation, war. I have lived through troubled times before. Those still in the workforce may have a different view, rightly so.
I have become less enthused in the fluff without much stuff as i put it to Tony Dawe.
I still believe in the prospects for BRN in automotive as i see that as the big $ earner, but i see the upturn in price as now fully dependent on steadily increasing revenue. It looks to me that the market for innovation in automative is more dominated by getting supply of existing technology for most manufacturers.
When it comes to share price to revenue the usual range is 1 to 3x. BRN is way ahead of that right now, it is still a unicorn.
BRN need to start reporting recurring revenue by early 2023.

GLTAH.

IMO. DYOR.
.. so only post half as many times then, with half as many sad old theories and don't come back at all if the sp jumps to $1, because you will need a real therapist, I mean we can only help so far..

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
I'm so far behind in the posts, it's not funny.. But!..

austin-powers-mike-myers.gif

"Reported" aggregate shorts have increased substantially, to almost 119 million shorts!

Although "some" would have made some really good coin in covering shorts, much of the 12 million borrowed shares on Friday the 28th of October, just went to increasing the overall short position 😉

This to me, is very good news, because it shows the WANKAs are still WANKAs!

They still don't get it, they still don't "believe"..

Do we need blind faith in BrainChip's and AKIDAs future 🤔..

That's the question...

_20221104_151055.JPG

Good Fortune to all Holders 👍

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 25 users

Xray1

Regular
Yes and you can see the heavy duty legal advice in play behind the scenes when you note that Brainchip on its website only includes the actual article approved by Mercedes Benz and says nothing more about it other than Trusted By Mercedes Benz.

In every presentation they reproduce this article and say nothing more.

They are strictly adhering to the letter of the law and the NDA which Blind Freddie after years of looking over my shoulder can deduce that it means the NDA has a clause reserving all public statements and places them under the control of Mercedes Benz under pain of death, contract rescission, and crippling damages for any breach by Brainchip its agents or servants.

My firm opinion only so go and pay for real legal advice and of course DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I like your Pro - Bono work done here !!!

• Love

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Douglas is promoting Brainchip.
Screenshot_20221104_173039_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
I think, that all the NDA's we currently have in place covers / works both ways business wise ............ in fact I would feel very sure, that BRN also wouldn't want certain things to be disclosed about our Akida IP technology from the likes of MB to say other interested parties or even potential competitor's.
Tend to agree.

I don't think I've read anywhere that specified who instigated the NDAs?

It's quite common practice for start ups or those with the novel innovative product to instigate the NDA to protect their IP whilst a prospective client reviews the product.

This doesn't diminish the number of NDAs spoken of but a number could be instigated by BRN and could well be a number of other companies that were interested but didn't want to sign an NDA for whatever reason and may still be monitoring the tech from afar for another crack down the track as uptake increases.

Those other companies may also have the ability now for various assessments via other avenues now open eg Megachips, Renesas, Edge Impulse, MetaTF etc.

Would be an interesting piece of information as to the instigator split though.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This was share on FB group.

What an inspirational Brainchip's new Board Member is. 👏 👏👏

Learning.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
This was share on FB group.

What an inspirational Brainchip's new Board Member is. 👏 👏👏

Learning.

Simply an amazing human being to have on our board.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Tend to agree.

I don't think I've read anywhere that specified who instigated the NDAs?

It's quite common practice for start ups or those with the novel innovative product to instigate the NDA to protect their IP whilst a prospective client reviews the product.

This doesn't diminish the number of NDAs spoken of but a number could be instigated by BRN and could well be a number of other companies that were interested but didn't want to sign an NDA for whatever reason and may still be monitoring the tech from afar for another crack down the track as uptake increases.

Those other companies may also have the ability now for various assessments via other avenues now open eg Megachips, Renesas, Edge Impulse, MetaTF etc.

Would be an interesting piece of information as to the instigator split though.
Thinking about it further, it would probs add more weight to the MB announcement of Akida in the EQXX if BRN did indeed instigate the NDA, esp if the initial approach was by MB.

Could imply that MB said to BRN we like the product and would like to explain to people at the EQXX reveal what it was we used.

Reactions: 9 users

robsmark

Regular
It seems like the customer can do whatever they please, certainly Mercedes.

Attachments

• 8C53D551-6605-4CAF-A737-E83CC2E0ED22.jpeg
    8C53D551-6605-4CAF-A737-E83CC2E0ED22.jpeg
    725.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

robsmark

Regular
I'm so far behind in the posts, it's not funny.. But!..

View attachment 21249

"Reported" aggregate shorts have increased substantially, to almost 119 million shorts!

Although "some" would have made some really good coin in covering shorts, much of the 12 million borrowed shares on Friday the 28th of October, just went to increasing the overall short position 😉

This to me, is very good news, because it shows the WANKAs are still WANKAs!

They still don't get it, they still don't "believe"..

Do we need blind faith in BrainChip's and AKIDAs future 🤔..

That's the question...

View attachment 21262

Good Fortune to all Holders 👍
Yeah, great news 🙁

Reactions: 2 users
It seems like the customer can do whatever they please, certainly Mercedes.
NDA?

Looks more like something the NSA would produce with that redaction :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thinking about it further, it would probs add more weight to the MB announcement of Akida in the EQXX if BRN did indeed instigate the NDA, esp if the initial approach was by MB.

Could imply that MB said to BRN we like the product and would like to explain to people at the EQXX reveal what it was we used.
My guess would be that LdN made the first contact.

All exchanges of technical/commercial information are routinely covered by NDA

• Love

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Bastards, at it again.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Mt09

Regular
My guess would be that LdN made the first contact.

All exchanges of technical/commercial information are routinely covered by NDA

Lou was certainly in the right area at the right time.

Attachments

• 635C3CDE-3A7F-4C8D-93E2-4D69E1DF116A.jpg
    635C3CDE-3A7F-4C8D-93E2-4D69E1DF116A.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom