BRN Discussion Ongoing

SERA2g

Founding Member
Job Opening at BrainChip.
Validation Engineer (this position must surely be for Akida 2.0)

SUMMARY:
The ASIC Verification Engineer primary job function is Pre-Silicon Design Verification of Spiking Neural Network IP and SOC designs using industry standard verification methodologies.

A job position our resident verification engineer might be interested in @chapman89

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

jk6199

Regular
So, the price is still low.

Long term holders who bought cheaper contemplating buying more, those who are already in the red probably going to hold so as not to sell at a loss.

Interesting times!

Reactions: 4 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Job Opening at BrainChip.
Validation Engineer (this position must surely be for Akida 2.0)

SUMMARY:
The ASIC Verification Engineer primary job function is Pre-Silicon Design Verification of Spiking Neural Network IP and SOC designs using industry standard verification methodologies.

• Knowledge of ARM based SoC architecture and system busses (AHB, AXI, APB) is strongly desired.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

A job position our resident verification engineer might be interested in @chapman89

Some of the job positions have been not filled for months the last time I looked.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Nasdaq full listing then quickly into the splits making our MC shoot past the likes of Atlassian in the blink of an eye. Hehir has got to show something by this time nxt year 2 years at the helm.
Disrupter stock of ours is going to Saturate every bit of every market in this World 🌍 over the nxt couple of years. All companies worldwide will have BRN ‘s IP if they want to keep on keeping on in a competitive leading way in their own fields/ Market. Hehir and Nasdaq November 2023……my rant. Vlad.
Careful what you wish for.

We don't want to be pre-revenue before we list on the Nasdaq or we will receive a royal fuckening.

IMO, we need to be post-revenue, preferably profitable, with royalty revenue coming from multiple industries and product markets.

The Nasdaq IPO should come at a time where we have use for the funds, ie, pouring millions into capturing as much of the edge AI market as possible. This would come after akida has been validated and is in consumer products.

The balance of the funds would of course go towards funding R&D costs associated with our next-gen products.

If we're still sitting on our hands waiting for customers to validate akida before they put it into their products then we'll be sitting on a war chest of money we have no use for.

An early listing would be unnecessarily dilutive and the share price will be hammered further when we don't meet sales expectations. We want our ASX share price to be in the several dollars to limit dilution whilst also being able to list off the back of a company that is no longer perceived as 'speculative'.

This will allow the management team to IPO at a large market cap and obtain enough funds such that we never need to consider raising capital again.

I'd love to hear Ken Scarince's opinion on this.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
You know posting stuff like this is just encouraging weak hands to bail out right?

Of course it knows. All part of the agenda. It has been called out for this many times previously. It doesn't care.

• Fire
  • Haha

TopCat

Regular
I’ve come across some articles on Microchip. Not quite sure as it talks of analog but Edge Impulse is one of their design partners. Also mentions it has 28 IP cores. Not sure if that’s something to look for when looking up possible links??

Microchip’s safety packages are built on top of the SEU-immune, Flash-based FPGA fabric of the SmartFusion 2 and IGLOO 2 devices, and these FPGAs are certified by independent safety assessor TÜV Rhineland®. Package deliverables include certification of Microchip’s Libero® SoC Design Suite v11.8 Service Pack 4 and associated development tools, plus 28 Intellectual Property (IP) cores, safety manuals, documentation and device data sheets. A safety certificate from TÜV Rhineland is also provided.

About SmartFusion 2 SoC FPGAs and IGLOO 2 FPGAs
Unlike Static Random Access Memory (SRAM)-based FPGAs, Microchip’s Flash-based SmartFusion 2 and IGLOO 2 FPGAs eliminate the need for Triple Module Redundancy (TMR) mitigation that increases total system costs. The SmartFusion 2 SoC FPGA is the only device to integrate an FPGA fabric, Arm® Cortex®-M3 processor and programmable analog circuitry. The low-density IGLOO 2 device consumes up to 50 percent less power than similar devices and is ideal for general-purpose functions requiring more resources than alternative FPGAs can deliver
A94C3F1B-302A-465D-BFB7-691180D89E9E.jpeg
9175D584-71B7-46E0-9D20-1ED918110D58.jpeg
0B338E24-89DB-4815-A668-EF5D9AF1CCB6.jpeg

• Fire

Worker122

Regular
Look at what I found, the word is spreading!
DFEEDF80-4E13-4580-ADA3-103CE53383E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Interesting just looked at Commsec and BRN has only traded about three quarters of one percent of shares on issue.

I wonder if there is a Phd candidate interested in doing a research thesis on the theory that long term investors in technology stocks that they have researched and believe in are by enlarge a stable mentally healthy group who are not easily manipulated by bottom dwelling scum suckers motivated by greed and avarice who would sell their mothers into slavery for sixpence.

Maybe I could suggest it to a famous scum sucker at HC who has been trying to find a research topic for many years now.

This one literally writes itself if he uses AKIDA. 😁😂🤣😂🤡😂🤣😎😇

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

Was hoping a few months ago to put my super into BRN and finally tomorrow Im ready to sign and buy next week, can’t believe how lucky I’ve been with this delay.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Worker122

Regular
Yep, younger fella showed me. Using it as my avatar:)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

KKFoo

Regular
If you look at every setback as an opportunity, then nothing is too worrying.
Although I would love to see the SP rising, I did pick up another 70,000 Brainchip shares today at between 61 and 59 cents.
You just have to know what to do when opportunity knocks ... even if it knocks softly.
Of course I had to sacrifice some other shares to raise the funds, but it will be all worthwhile next year (I suspect).

I won't look back and say, "I could have bought more at that price and didn't." GLTAH
Deena
Good move, I did that and was rewarded, now I am doing it again, bigger this time. Good luck to all holders..

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
@uiux looks like a cap raise is currently underway to fund the infamous $500T offer.

IMO, DYOR and don’t email Tony Dawe to confirm.

926A99B8-4CF4-4971-BECB-135A32C9F5EA.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Interesting just looked at Commsec and BRN has only traded about three quarters of one percent of shares on issue.

I wonder if there is a Phd candidate interested in doing a research thesis on the theory that long term investors in technology stocks that they have researched and believe in are by enlarge a stable mentally healthy group who are not easily manipulated by bottom dwelling scum suckers motivated by greed and avarice who would sell their mothers into slavery for sixpence.

Maybe I could suggest it to a famous scum sucker at HC who has been trying to find a research topic for many years now.

This one literally writes itself if he uses AKIDA. 😁😂🤣😂🤡😂🤣😎😇
There is a bright side to being the prey of these claim jumpers we don’t end up dead like we would if they were after our share of a gold mining claim.

I wonder how many can trace their roots back to these fine specimens of failed human evolution.

Substitute the ASX for gold fields and consider how similar the behaviour of some is to that described here:

Violence, Murder, and Dispossession – The Human Cost of the Australian Gold Rush​

22/04/2014 By Moya Sharp Leave a Comment
Contributor of the week –
40662-atl
Violence, Murder, and Dispossession – The Human Cost of the Australian Gold Rush – By Outback Family History reader Jenni Hodge
Rushing for gold makes a few individual fortunes, and breaks the hearts and lives of many more. While it is undoubtedly true that, on a larger level, the Australian gold rush greatly aided the Australian economy and helped Australia grow from a backwater convict-dump to a player of some note on the world stage, on a personal level it was devastating to many of the families who were involved. At the first whiff of gold, the adult male population of Australia deserted homes, families, businesses, and all other responsibilities in order to flock, en mass to the goldfields. As the Migration Heritage Centre Point out, “Ship crews deserted, leaving vessels stranded in port, shepherds left their flocks, government officials, clerks, teachers and policemen left their jobs in the excitement. Soon they were joined by thousands of immigrants from Europe, America, China and New Zealand keen to try their luck.” This caused heartache and devastation among the people they left behind – and it was often not much better for the prospectors themselves. Many laboured for weeks, months, years in appalling conditions yet had to return home with empty hands and broken spirits – if they made it back at all. Perhaps worst of all was the situation met with by the Aboriginal peoples of the goldfields, who were evicted unceremoniously and often violently from their ancestral lands. While the gold rush undoubtedly had positive economic and even (in the long term) societal effects, its human cost should not be forgotten. Many of our ancestors suffered great hardships in the pursuit of this shiny rock, and the emotional scars the experiences left behind would reverberate throughout their families for generations.
Awful Conditions
Conditions on the goldfields during the height of the gold rush were appalling. Impoverished and desperate prospectors lived in cramped, squalid camps. Every day, their hopes would be dashed and their frustrations rise – with devastating results. While many have extolled the virtuous nature of life on the Australian goldfields in comparison to that of the Californian goldfields, evidence is beginning to emerge that the life of the Australian gold prospector was not as clean, calm, and sober as contemporary commentators were keen to portray it. Violence against the Aboriginal people in particular was extreme and often sadistic, revealing a cesspool of frustration and resentment bubbling beneath the surface of unsuccessful prospectors, and breaking out into ostensibly racially motivated violence. Immigrant gold miners, too, suffered greatly in this manner – yet such acts of xenophobic violence tended to go unreported.
Emotional Numbing
Indeed, it seems that much of the illusion of peaceful prospecting camps has come about simply because prospectors had become so used to violence, brutality, and the breakdown of law and order that they ceased to notice it. As Fred Cahill says in his book ‘Black Gold’, “Testimony of how ‘nasty, brutish, and short’ life at the goldfields could be is underscored by how inured miners and other commentators became to what would now be termed horrific murders and, equally, to industrial accidents.” These young men had uprooted themselves from the familiar structures of law, order, and society which they had been trained from birth to adhere to, and taken themselves to a highly competitive, squalid environment in which nobody was a friend, and death and mutilation were the norm. For this, they would suffer the psychological consequences. Initially, they were often shocked and even traumatised by what they witnessed in the camps – but they swiftly became ‘numbed’ to the violence. They drank, they cursed, they gambled and fought. Violence broke out swiftly and easily – many lived with their nerves on a knife edge and fists would fly at the slightest provocation. Doubtless, had the gold rush come today, many returning prospectors would be diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, as defined by psychguides.com, given their tendency to sudden, inexplicable violence, their propensity to turn to substances, and their emotional numbness. Many of these young men were irrevocably damaged by their experiences in the goldfields, and the families to whom they returned would suffer the consequences. Domestic violence rose sharply in the gold rush years, and many Australian children would grow up in abject fear of their fathers”

This is really just an observation on how history repeats and what greed drives some to do to others in its pursuit.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: The minute someone denies with certainty the existence of paid manipulators I know they are not to be trusted.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

ceviche

Emerged
I sold down my holding in BRN by more than half over the last two months.
My reason, moving to cash in already long term retirement in a troubled world with inflation, war. I have lived through troubled times before. Those still in the workforce may have a different view, rightly so.
I have become less enthused in the fluff without much stuff as i put it to Tony Dawe.
I still believe in the prospects for BRN in automotive as i see that as the big $ earner, but i see the upturn in price as now fully dependent on steadily increasing revenue. It looks to me that the market for innovation in automative is more dominated by getting supply of existing technology for most manufacturers.
When it comes to share price to revenue the usual range is 1 to 3x. BRN is way ahead of that right now, it is still a unicorn.
BRN need to start reporting recurring revenue by early 2023.

GLTAH.

IMO. DYOR.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom