BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
Ford was announced as a price sensitive ASX announcement. A material change in the status quo between Ford and Brainchip as you suggest has to be announced to the market.

That is the clear law.

There has been no such announcement therefore the relationship continues.

Last year a poster sent an email to Tony Dawe asking if Ford and Valeo were still working with Brainchip and he replied that if they were not there would have to be an announcement via the ASX.

I personally therefore believe Ford is working with Brainchip and invest on this basis if I am being misled by Brainchip in this regard I will sue the pants off them.

Unfortunately those who claim this is not the case will fail in any such action as they should have mitigated their loss when they formed the opinion they were being misled.

The bottom line is Ford and Brainchip are working together until an actual further notice is published on the ASX.

Now a fact to go on with Peter van der Made stated that AKIDA 2.0 with LSTM would complete the picture for advanced ADAS systems.

The speculation based on this is that Valeo, Ford and Mercedes Benz are trialling this IP from at least late 2021 and this work convinced Ford and likely GM that Argo was a dead end.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A perfect explanation

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Morning fellow Brners

Hope everyone is having a fantastic morning cause i just found something that knocked my socks off!

I was reading through the Linley falls upcomimg event and the first session is where our beloved Anil Mankar is speaking but what blew my socks off was the opening paragraph to the into of Session 1 in which Anil is 1st presentor after the intro.

First there will be Keynote Presentation 9.15 to 10am talking on AI moves from Cloud to Edge, ok that got mey ears pricking although i was readimg it... then...
i read the synopsis of what Session 1 will entail and
BOOM!!!
20221027_085044.jpg
and who are the next speakers in this session 1.......

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
“Talented Engineers will be offered employment at Ford”

Why?

Because they are building out like Mercedes Benz an ADAS platform with partners using neuromorphic computing at scale through to Level 4 driving.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Argo AI might not be using Akida but they know about it and think it's "pretty cool"
I contacted the Senior Director of Software Engineering | Head of Perception to ask if he was aware of BrainChip and Akida
He seems like a great dude

I sent him a link to the BrainChip Designing Smarter and Safer Cars with Essential AI document

1666825596038.png

1666825639451.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
The hurdle is manifesting itself in rising energy prices. We're still limbering up...
Will Japan ban heated toilet seats as non essential heating? Or do their bottoms warrant it
Screenshot_20221027-101541_Brave.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Bill Gates testing out a viral breath test at IMEC today. Would have been nice if he was at Nanose!

View attachment 20154

I'm a terrible detective and couldn't find any connection between IMEC and BRN.

There's also this...

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 10.42.21 am.png

and this....

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 11.14.28 am.png

and this...
Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 11.15.10 am.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Bravo

And this...

How Nanotechnology Is Changing the Way We Diagnose Diseases​

Beverly Hills, CA / August 17, 2022

With Prof. Hossam Haick​

Dean of Undergraduate Studies and Founder of NaNose
This in an in-person event by invitation only.
If you are interested in attending this event or Southern California events in the future, please contact us at technion.losangeles@ats.org.

Join us for an exclusive event with award-winning Technion Professor Hossam Haick, dean of undergraduate studies, founder of Na-Nose, a non-invasive disease diagnosis device, and the inventor of more than 50 patents.
Most recently, Prof. Haick and his team created a groundbreaking smart e-skin motion sensor which can be used in early disease diagnosis, alerting of motor system disorders such as Parkinson’s disease. Hear from Prof. Haick, a pioneer in the fields of artificial intelligence and nanotechnology, about this project and his other breakthrough research that is changing the way we diagnose disease.

Featured Speakers​

Hossam Haick
Prof. Hossam Haick

how-nanotechnology-is-changing-the-way-we-diagnose-diseases

Faculty

Hossam Haick​

Hossam Haick is the F.M.W. Academic Chair in the Wolfson Faculty of Chemical Engineering at the Technion, head of the Laboratory for Nanomaterial-based Devices, a faculty member of the Russell Berrie Nanotechnology Institute at the Technion, and the dean of undergraduate studies. He is an expert in the field of nanotechnology and a pioneer in the area of non-invasive disease diagnosis.
Prof. Haick development of the Nano Artificial Nose (Na-Nose), which uses nanosensors guided by artificial intelligence to detect the scent of more than 23 specific disease biomarkers in a person’s breath, including various cancers, kidney disease, and Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases. In 2020, he began furthering the award-winning breathalyzer technology to pick up the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19, even in infected people who are asymptomatic.
Prof. Haick has registered more than 50 patents and launched multiple startups. He has developed a wearable health monitor system that can be attached to shirts, jewelry, and eyeglasses, allowing users to go about their days without interruption as the technology detects any signs of early disease. His artificially intelligent nanoarray technology has earned him prestigious grants including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Award, and he has been named to more than 80 top-rank listings worldwide, including the “MIT Technology Review” list of 35 leading young scientists in the world
Prof. Haick was born in Nazareth, earned his bachelor’s degree from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in 1998, and his Ph.D. from the Technion in 2002. He returned to the Technion in 2006 and was promoted to full professor in 2011.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

JK200SX

Regular
1666828658097.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Ford was announced as a price sensitive ASX announcement. A material change in the status quo between Ford and Brainchip as you suggest has to be announced to the market.

That is the clear law.

There has been no such announcement therefore the relationship continues.

Last year a poster sent an email to Tony Dawe asking if Ford and Valeo were still working with Brainchip and he replied that if they were not there would have to be an announcement via the ASX.

I personally therefore believe Ford is working with Brainchip and invest on this basis if I am being misled by Brainchip in this regard I will sue the pants off them.

Unfortunately those who claim this is not the case will fail in any such action as they should have mitigated their loss when they formed the opinion they were being misled.

The bottom line is Ford and Brainchip are working together until an actual further notice is published on the ASX.

Now a fact to go on with Peter van der Made stated that AKIDA 2.0 with LSTM would complete the picture for advanced ADAS systems.

The speculation based on this is that Valeo, Ford and Mercedes Benz are trialling this IP from at least late 2021 and this work convinced Ford and likely GM that Argo was a dead end.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Bloody hell FF. Just realised my last post I stuffed up. Should not post while doing 3 things. Sorry for confusion, just realised I said Akida 2.0 cortical columns instead of 2.0 with LSTM. Will go back and edit.

SC

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
It was a very low hurdle.
I hear next year they will be dropping the hurdle in favour of limbo as there were not enough entires this year to have a decent competition. 😵‍💫🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

0EC33861-1274-483A-985F-C133A2606D59.png
0CC2E595-350B-4125-9F24-BBD7857B9428.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Quarterly Report is most likely due out today based on past report dates.

In hours out after hours is the question.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Lex555

Regular
Morning fellow Brners

Hope everyone is having a fantastic morning cause i just found something that knocked my socks off!

I was reading through the Linley falls upcomimg event and the first session is where our beloved Anil Mankar is speaking but what blew my socks off was the opening paragraph to the into of Session 1 in which Anil is 1st presentor after the intro.

First there will be Keynote Presentation 9.15 to 10am talking on AI moves from Cloud to Edge, ok that got mey ears pricking although i was readimg it... then...
BOOM!!!
View attachment 20203 and who are the next speakers in this session 1.......
I believe they’re referring to 4th speaker from Quadric

DA150CC7-90F2-4D60-A5AE-F265349DD247.jpeg

• Thinking

Bravo

IMEC's breath analyser doesn't seem to be as fast and efficent as the Na-nose device. For the Na-nose breathalyzer you just need to blow into the device for a couple of seconds from a distance of 2 centimeters and the results come back within 30 seconds. With the IMEC device you have to blow into the device for 1 minute. It delivers results in approx twenty minutes taking into account the 1 minute sampling time and a subsequent PCR of under 15 min.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
The only reason I invested in BrainChip is because of Ford. If I have been misled then I will be seeking legal advice.
Its A Trap GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Quarterly Report is most likely due out today based on past report dates.

In hours out after hours is the question.

true-

27th, 27th, 26th, and 21st - the previous 4 reports

although due to the weekend the due date not until the 31st

i anticipate very concise 'give us nothing' wording same as last time which i spat the dummy about and wrote to the company about, so not expecting much different here. all ill be looking at the the cash receipts number.

given the conciseness of the expected report, i dont see why it shouldnt be out today or tomorrow.

given im a punter ill say cash receipts $5.4 - nearest to the pin....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
true-

i anticipate very concise 'give us nothing' wording same as last time which i spat the dummy about and wrote to the company about, so not expecting much different here. all ill be looking at the the cash receipts number.

given the conciseness of the expected report, i dont see why it shouldnt be out today or tomorrow.

The ASX requirements for a 4C are pretty cut and dry, and I think you can safely bet on the fact that BRN are not in the habit of pumping fluff like ANN's given their track record of late. So essentially, they will report only on anything that is required of them (by the ASX) or that which they consider to be of substance to investors and the market. I am not sure what you think is needed over and above that?

In terms of expected revenue - it's anyone's guess at this very early stage in their growth. It will just be a guess and essentially there will be nothing of substance that anyone can peg against that guess to evaluate whether the value that eventuates is 'good' or 'bad'. Anyone that attempts to do so is either a reporter from the motley fool or a subscriber of theirs.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

VictorG

true-

My guess is $500 Mill, if not this 4c then most definitely in the next 10 or so 4C's

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Siemens once had the Transrapid. The best and most advanced in the world, e.g. Siemens sold everything to China. There was a little fight in politics. The Greens didn't want to give it to Stoiber, a conservative bone from Munich. There are probably some here who still know the story. But perhaps want to see it differently. Siemens...
and Handys 🤣
___
Handy is German for phone
___
He wanted to build the technology on a route from the airport to the city with the magnetic levitation train, a few kilometres. The Greens did not want to grant the conservatives this triumph. The argument was money. Today, this technology is crossing China. Not everything that is green is good.
You know why they're called Handy?

Handy des Kabel vergessen?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Vanman1100

Regular
Morning fellow Brners

BOOM!!!
View attachment 20203 and who are the next speakers in this session 1.......
How good would a trade halt at 9am be.
Also Melbourne cup drinks in the arvo.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom