BRN Discussion Ongoing

Makeme 2020

Regular
I’m talking more now and not then, as the company is starting to earn $$$$ and the not trading halts you are referring too.

I look at it opposite to you. A few years back, just prior to every announcement, there was a share price run up. Then when the news came out( and it was predominantly positive), the share price would then drop, baffling everyone. So, looking at whats happened now is the opposite and hopefully we wil

I look at it opposite to you. A few years back, just prior to every announcement, there was a share price run up. Then when the news came out( and it was predominantly positive), the share price would then drop, baffling everyone. So, looking at whats happened now is the opposite and hopefully we will see the SP surge!
NDA ....TOP SECRET.....SCREW SHAREHOLDERS..........

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

TopCat

Regular
This is running at the moment. Maybe there will be a recording of the presentation soon.
3D44E9AF-4748-46B1-AF56-730536C5E479.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

NDA ....TOP SECRET.....SCREW SHAREHOLDERS..........
I’ve got a dreadful feeling it’s going to be lower $$$ than the last quarter, hope I ain’t right as otherwise I’ll need to find some $$$

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I don’t know why, I’ve been feeling emotionally dead not in a depressed way maybe I am depressed but I don’t care what’s going to be in the 4c I’m literally just holding and I don’t think I’m going to be suprised much if there’s 0 revenue or 10 million. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way in terms of emotions, tis weird

• Love
Reactions: 30 users

ItsKane

Regular
I don’t know why, I’ve been feeling emotionally dead not in a depressed way maybe I am depressed but I don’t care what’s going to be in the 4c I’m literally just holding and I don’t think I’m going to be suprised much if there’s 0 revenue or 10 million. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way in terms of emotions, tis weird
Look after yourself pal, our mental health is our biggest investment. Always comes first :) Do your best to stay busy and surround yourself with what brings a smile. All the best mate. We are closer to taking off than we ever have been

• Love
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha

Slade

Top 20
Izzzzzzzzzzzzy Izzzzzzzzzzzzy Izzzzzzzzzzzzy. I think of it this way, there are three 4C’s until the next AGM. At the last AGM, Sean did say something like Judge us at the next AGM. I am expecting one of these 4Cs will be a good one…..maybe this one.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
S

Straw

If it helps I think that is how I deal with uncertainty as well. Kind of shut off a bit and go through the motions. Getting out in any capacity I find helps. I do tennis with oldies and shuffle up a steep hill with a disparate group on Sunday early.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Bought some more this arvo. Not worried about the upcoming 4C as mid 80s will be a bargain in years to come. Anyway a happy member of the 50k shares club now. Target achieved!!!!!
larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users

Shadow59

Regular
Bought some more this arvo. Not worried about the upcoming 4C as mid 80s will be a bargain in years to come. Anyway a happy member of the 50k shares club now. Target achieved!!!!!
View attachment 20126
I too bought some more and reached a milestone too!:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

the fact we are fed constant shit news doesn't help:
IE-
-ukraine
-usa markets inflation
-interest rates and inflation here
-china covid management killing global growth (plus taiwan threat)

Add to the fact on a per company level for BRN we literally have only this forum to rely heavily upon in the absence of fluff announcements to make us feel better -

all that, i dont blame ya.

just went to preso that basically said you cant control the macro, but evaluate companies in terms of there performance and fundamentals will win out in the long term - i know we cant do that yet really, we just need to hope that it will happen eventually - and we can only tell by reviewing the 4c's each quarter as to this trend. that happens only 4 times per year - so yes, its incredibly frustrating if you have a big % of your pot on BRN (as i do)

life however is more important, and you gotta enjoy yourself along the way- have some fun shit to look forward to
-im going to the pub to catch up with a friend and then my old man friday and spending friday morning with my 4 year old daughter for gym and swimming (yes im a lukky prik and have fridays off also)
-races saturday at ascot for mates birthday

if we get a shit 4C monday, i'll then book some more fun stuff in for next weekend ... lol
if we get a shit 4c friday, ill be distracted so wont care
if we get a great 4c friday, well ill probly give more to the TAB saturday....

ok now im rambling shit sorry...

chins up!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hmmm

E4BB6DEF-8A08-4F01-920A-28663D31D05D.png

OUSD (R&E) MODERNIZATION PRIORITY: Biotechnology Space; Nuclear

TECHNOLOGY AREA(S): Nuclear; Sensors; Space Platform

The technology within this topic is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), 22 CFR Parts 120-130, which controls the export and import of defense-related material and services, including export of sensitive technical data, or the Export Administration Regulation (EAR), 15 CFR Parts 730-774, which controls dual use items. Offerors must disclose any proposed use of foreign nationals (FNs), their country(ies) of origin, the type of visa or work permit possessed, and the statement of work (SOW) tasks intended for accomplishment by the FN(s) in accordance with the Announcement. Offerors are advised foreign nationals proposed to perform on this topic may be restricted due to the technical data under US Export Control Laws. Please direct questions to the Air Force SBIR/STTR HelpDesk: usaf.team@afsbirsttr.us(link sends e-mail).

OBJECTIVE: Develop a low SWAP, low cost, high angular rate star tracker for satellite and nuclear enterprise applications.

DESCRIPTION: Topic Description: Existing star tracking attitude sensors for small satellites and rocket applications are limited in their ability to operate above an angular rate of approximately 3-5 degrees/second, thus rendering them useless for both satellite high spin (i.e. lost in space) applications, as well as spinning rocket body applications. Recent advances in neuromorphic (a.k.a. event based) sensors have dramatically improved their overall performance2, which allows them to be considered for these high angular rate applications1. In addition, the difference between a traditional frame-based camera and an event based camera is simply a matter of how the sensor is read out, which should allow for electronic switching between event based (i.e. high angular rate) and frame (i.e. low angular rate) modes within the star tracker. Additional advantages inherent in an event based sensor include high temporal resolution (µs) and high dynamic range (140 dB), which could allow for multiple modes of continuous attitude determination (i.e. star tracking, sun sensor, earth limb sensor) within a single small, low cost sensor package. All technology solutions that meet the topic objective are solicited in this call, however, neuromorphic sensors appear ideally suited to meet the technical objectives and should therefore be considered in the solution trade space. The scope of this effort will be to first analyze the capability of event based sensors to meet a high angular rate star tracker application, define the trade space for the technical solution against the satellite and nuclear enterprise requirements, develop a working prototype and test it against the requirements, and finally in Phase 3 move to initial production of a commercial star tracker unit.

PHASE I: Acquire existing state of the art COTS neuromorphic (a.k.a. event based) sensor or modify existing star tracking sensor as appropriate. Perform analysis and testing of the event based sensor to determine feasibility in the high angular rate star tracking satellite and nuclear enterprise applications

PHASE II: Development of a prototype event based high angular rate star tracker. Ideally this prototype will have the ability to be operated in both event based mode, as well as switch back and forth to standard (i.e. frame) mode. Explore and document the technical trade space (maximum angular rate, minimum detection threshold, associated algorithm development, etc.) and potential military/commercial application of the prototype device.

PHASE III DUAL USE APPLICATIONS: Phase 3 efforts will focus on transitioning the developed high angular rate attitude sensor technology to a working commercial and/or military solution. Potential applications include commercial and military satellites, as well as missile applications.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

JK200SX

Regular
I’ve got a dreadful feeling it’s going to be lower $$$ than the last quarter, hope I ain’t right as otherwise I’ll need to find some $$$
I look at it differently again. The 4C hasn’t come out yet because they are frantically trying to add all the sales receipts to the financials so it’s complete before they release the 4C.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi Izzzzzzzzzzy, may have something to do with mental exhaustion due to the large volumes of BRN information we digest every day. Take a break from the site for a week. Makes me feel better when I do.

All the best from the Colonel. BRN to the moon.

What other site or sites do you take a break from? As it’s not here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

I look at it differently again. The 4C hasn’t come out yet because they are frantically trying to add all the sales receipts to the financials so it’s complete before they release the 4C.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
8E7EFFD3-F4E9-4C11-9ECC-FC548686AC43.jpeg

This sounds oddly familiar. Any connections to Simens that we know of? It does say machine learning, but I haven’t heard of any CNN being capable to be embedded on the device locally without use for external cpu or cloud connection. But then again my Knowledge is limited.

• Love

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Time Alcohol GIF
In moderation of course

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

View attachment 20139
This sounds oddly familiar. Any connections to Simens that we know of? It does say machine learning, but I haven’t heard of any CNN being capable to be embedded on the device locally without use for external cpu or cloud connection. But then again my Knowledge is limited.

I think it’s this

• Fire
  • Thinking
Does anyone know how long Mercedes has been looking at Brainchip? I am not sure if akida will be in this version of MBUX. Though I am sure it will be in future
BRN sent one of their boards to a European car manufacturer back around 2017/18

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Take care of yourself bud. Life is a lot like the sharemarket. Unfortunately there are up days and down days. You may be down today but some good will happen soon.

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom