BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mccabe84

Regular
Message to the market manipulators ,
What do you think ASIC will make of this ?

To think that with your consent and knowledge , to engage in behaviour that removes the integral integrity of our markets with conduct that is clearly identified as a criminal offence , punishable by law , was obviously a case of either poor judgment , total disrespect to the governing laws , or simply greed . I hope you enjoy your Christmas bonus , you will have earned it , this time .
All in my absolutely outraged and disgusted opinion ……

Bellow is a copy of the most manipulated close that I have recorded to date . Investors , both buyers and sellers need to understand the current activity and proceed with extreme caution when trading .

View attachment 20153
Do you think this is someone shorting the stock or accumulating? ( im still new to understanding all this data)

Reactions: 7 users
I don’t know why, I’ve been feeling emotionally dead not in a depressed way maybe I am depressed but I don’t care what’s going to be in the 4c I’m literally just holding and I don’t think I’m going to be suprised much if there’s 0 revenue or 10 million. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way in terms of emotions, tis weird
Hi @Izzzzzzzzzzy

Assuming you are being serious I have been doing some reading for interest about the effect of viral infections on mental function and or mood over the last two years arising from something I read regarding the effects of long Covid.

What I discovered was that this is a growing area of research and acceptance to the extent that only last week my GP at my check up following an extended viral flu type illness as part of his standard questions asked how my mood had been.

The effect can be experienced for some time following viral infection.

No opinion just information.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

TopCat

Regular
Bill Gates testing out a viral breath test at IMEC today. Would have been nice if he was at Nanose!

View attachment 20154

I'm a terrible detective and couldn't find any connection between IMEC and BRN.
Is it possible IMEC we’re part of the EAP? This article has them using SNN back in 2020.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

TopCat

Regular

To think that with your consent and knowledge , to engage in behaviour that removes the integral integrity of our markets with conduct that is clearly identified as a criminal offence , punishable by law , was obviously a case of either poor judgment , total disrespect to the governing laws , or simply greed . I hope you enjoy your Christmas bonus , you will have earned it , this time .

Bellow is a copy of the most manipulated close that I have recorded to date . Investors , both buyers and sellers need to understand the current activity and proceed with extreme caution when trading .

View attachment 20153
That’s some great detective work there 👍

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Yes.

The EU has a program where they fund projects. In about 2014 or 2015 NaNose, Siemens, Siemens Medical and a couple of others came together to advance Professor Haick’s vision for a handheld device to diagnose cancer from VOC’s on human breath.

NaNose were the sensor, Siemens were to provide the processor but by 2019 Siemens published they had achieved the ability to process the data on device to the point where it could detect bad breath. (I do not jest.)

In 2020 Biotome and Professor Haick commenced working with Brainchip while still engaged with Siemens etc on the original project.

So it seems logical given that Brainchip burst out of the blocks 3 to 5 years ahead of Siemens that they at least took notice.

We also know that Nviso is working with Siemens Medical and again only one degree of separation.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Slide.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Interesting this Siemens talk.

I haven't made any connections or really researched them but recently on some random word searches I was doing they popped up in search results.

Discounted it as no immediate connection jumped out.

Must bring up search history when get a chance and see what the linking was if any.

I posted this potential Siemens dot back in April

DFA5D7F0-F7FC-46A8-9197-64B0DC698583.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Doz

Regular
Do you think this is someone shorting the stock or accumulating? ( im still new to understanding all this data)

Mc , a new level of aggressiveness is evident , I am leaning towards an accumulator . Either way , they need to be held accountable in my opinion .

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Mc , a new level of aggressiveness is evident , I am leaning towards an accumulator . Either way , they need to be held accountable in my opinion .
Totally agree.

Reactions: 12 users
Interesting this Siemens talk.

I haven't made any connections or really researched them but recently on some random word searches I was doing they popped up in search results.

Discounted it as no immediate connection jumped out.

Must bring up search history when get a chance and see what the linking was if any.

And this one

7E61EE9E-DE0D-44BE-9B4D-68809695EFDE.jpeg

97641D6F-7C37-48DE-9B17-6E0E3B1C7EA4.jpeg

CFEC9F84-C01D-4D8E-AA4A-BC3296FC42A1.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users
S

Straw

Totally agree.
I think I'll put my shares on a carrot shaped thumb drive and tie it to their collective heads, should be amusing.
I can't begin to express how much I dislike these people.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Try this for logic.

It is clear from every piece of information released by Mercedes they have perfected with Brainchip the use of AKIDA for Hey Mercedes.

This being the case why do Brainchip continue to state they are engaged working with Mercedes Benz when there is nothing left to do on implementing Hey Mercedes?

Only logical answer they are working with Mercedes Benz on deploying AKIDA neuromorphic computing solutions at scale to create the car that thinks like you.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Wonder if MB could have possession of 2.0 using LSTM. That would be cool

SC

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Lex555

Regular

View attachment 20153
Hi Doz thanks for the breakdown, are you able to summarize this into layman terms of the purpose of the deleting, changing and spoofing of orders, and how this strategy benefits them. I’m sure I’m not the only one that’d appreciate it 👍

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Yes.

The EU has a program where they fund projects. In about 2014 or 2015 NaNose, Siemens, Siemens Medical and a couple of others came together to advance Professor Haick’s vision for a handheld device to diagnose cancer from VOC’s on human breath.

NaNose were the sensor, Siemens were to provide the processor but by 2019 Siemens published they had achieved the ability to process the data on device to the point where it could detect bad breath. (I do not jest.)

In 2020 Biotome and Professor Haick commenced working with Brainchip while still engaged with Siemens etc on the original project.

So it seems logical given that Brainchip burst out of the blocks 3 to 5 years ahead of Siemens that they at least took notice.

We also know that Nviso is working with Siemens Medical and again only one degree of separation.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Interesting, yes when Brainchip literally takes food of their table they are bound to notice, so that is very interesting! Would love to find out more about the chip they are talking about as to if it gives any more clues 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 5 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
View attachment 20139
This sounds oddly familiar. Any connections to Simens that we know of? It does say machine learning, but I haven’t heard of any CNN being capable to be embedded on the device locally without use for external cpu or cloud connection. But then again my Knowledge is limited.
We all know our partner NVISO is in the same bed with Siemens.

Sorry I am lost 😵

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
Bill Gates testing out a viral breath test at IMEC today. Would have been nice if he was at Nanose!

View attachment 20154

I'm a terrible detective and couldn't find any connection between IMEC and BRN.
challenge accepted. but B. Gates does have sweet spot in regards to our similar interest to Nanose our Hossam Haick. i personally think this is still simmering in the background.

• Love

TheFunkMachine

I don’t know why, I’ve been feeling emotionally dead not in a depressed way maybe I am depressed but I don’t care what’s going to be in the 4c I’m literally just holding and I don’t think I’m going to be suprised much if there’s 0 revenue or 10 million. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way in terms of emotions, tis weird
I have had periods of feeling like this, most recently a year ago, where my emotions didn’t add up with my actual life. Feeling super suppressed and borderline depressed, but after months of dealing with this feeling I realised it was a spiritual attack. Long story short I am now completely free from this feeling trough prayer. I don’t know if you are a believer but to me spirituality is as real as the butter I spread on my toast this morning and something has to be dealt with in the spirit not in any natural ways. In terms of Brainchip I am getting itchy feet and that usually means something is about to happen. We also know the company has been leading us to the second half of this year being a good thing. And Sean was excited to talk about result next AGM. So I think holding past these milestones will gauge how things are progressing. That being said we are all in different stages in life and we all need to look after ourselves and our families before $ IMO. Send me a DM if you want to talk

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users

TheFunkMachine

• Haha
  • Love
Do we know if akida can overcome this issue?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Do we know if akida can overcome this issue?

I have no doubt it can because it is not processing the whole scene simply events in that scene. It therefore will not be distracted by the scene displayed on the jumper.

My firm opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I don't think this has been posted previously.

Electric Mercedes-Benz C-Class to use Vision EQXX tech​

Car NewsElectric CarsPrestige
October 18, 2022
HomeCar NewsElectric Mercedes-Benz C-Class to...

mercedes vision eqxx 2022 004 nose on

Electric variant of the C-Class to be the first to arrive under Mercedes-Benz’s “entry luxury” branding.​

The first of the next-generation Mercedes-Benz entry-point models will arrive in 2024 as a four-door CLA-sized sedan with tech from the super-efficient Vision EQXX concept.
Confirmed to Automotive Daily Network partner Autocar by the brand’s head of exterior design, Robert Lesnik, the currently unnamed car will be the first to be released as the first under the marque’s “entry luxury” branding and be around 4.7 metres long.
mercedes vision eqxx 2022 002 panning
Essentially an electric equivalent of the ICE-powered Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan, it will provide Mercedes with a long-awaited executive EV to rival the likes of the Polestar 2, BMW i4 and indomitable Tesla Model 3.
When it arrives, it will be packed with range-boosting tech from the over-1100km-range concept, which Mercedes chief technology officer Markus Schäfer previously said would “make it one of the most efficient electric vehicles that exists”.
An AMG variant will come a year later, Lesnik confirmed, fitted with some of the EQXX’s active aerodynamics, such as its moving diffuser. It will also get an active spoiler.
The sleek EQXX will also form the look of the new “entry luxury” range, Lesnik said, with visual inspiration coming from the concept. The AMG variant will most likely get its own, more aggressive styling.
Mercedes BenzVision EQXX ride along review 9
It will be one of the first to use the brand’s upcoming Mercedes-Benz Modular Architecture (MMA) platform, conceived for small and mid-sized EVs.
When it arrives, it will be the one of the first pieces of the brand’s radical new electric plan, which includes ushering in electric options in crucial new segments and introducing a range of new platforms with unprecedented range and performance capabilities.
The marque’s line-up of electric models already comprises a wide variety of cars of different shapes and segments – ranging from the Mercedes-Benz EQA hatchback to the new Mercedes-Benz EQS flagship – and it will be extended further with the launch of electric version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class 4×4 by 2024.
electric g wagen eqg
The company’s commitment to offering a electric version of every model by 2025 is among the most ambitious electrification pledges of any mainstream manufacturer. This comes alongside a commitment to develop only bespoke EV architectures from 2024 – starting with the MMA.
One of four new EV architectures being developed by engineers in Stuttgart as part of the wide-reaching electric offensive, the MMA will be instrumental in future-proofing some of Mercedes’ best-selling and most crucial models.
Last year, Schäfer told us the MMA platform will be used for compact cars but “has the potential to reach into the mid-size segment as well” and confirmed the potential for a dedicated EV offering in the mid-sized executive sector.
The current C-Class is one of the few remaining legacy Mercedes models without a direct EV equivalent, but the plug-in hybrid Mercedes-Benz C300e has one of the longest electric ranges of any PHEV on sale, at an official 109km, and the recently launched EQE sedan helps to fill the gap between the C-Class and the EQS electric limousine.
Mercedes AMG EQE 53 1
Likewise, Mercedes’ existing bespoke EVs are among the longest-legged in their respective segments, but the new-generation EVs will take this further. They will combine power-dense battery packs with hyper-efficient motors, lightweight construction methods and super-slick bodywork to fully maximise efficiency, as demonstrated by the radical (and fully functioning) EQXX prototype, which gives the most concrete clues yet as to the electric future of the popular C-Class.
Company bosses have already admitted the Mercedes-Benz EQXX will not directly evolve into a production car, but in its conception, design and capability, it serves to preview Mercedes’ future line-up, and in its positioning, it is more closely related to the C-Class than any other model. So while the eventual production descendant of this concept will be larger (the EQXX is just 1350mm tall and a full 162mm shorter than the EQE) and more conventionally styled, it will remain true to the core characteristics.
The main aim of the EQXX project was to show how far an EV designed to these principles can travel on one charge – and the real-world range of the concept, as demonstrated on real roads, at normal speeds and in changeable conditions by Mercedes, nudges 700 miles. That represents a marked improvement not just on the 729km EQS but also every mainstream electric vehicle on sale today.
Mercedes Benz EQS SUV white 7
Mercedes-Benz highlights radical new battery technology as a facilitator of this improvement, with boosted power density allowing for a greater range to be achieved while keeping weight low and maximising interior space. The firm remains tight-lipped about the technical specifics of the new-generation power packs it will begin rolling out to its line-up, but the EQXX’s circa-100kWh battery – supplied by CATL – is 35 per cent lighter and about half the size of the 107.8kWh unit used by the EQS. Such advances pave the way for future cars to sit lower and have more spacious cabins, as well as offering improved ranges.
Another key component of the MMA platform will be the integration of a new-generation electric motor that dramatically boosts efficiency while, like the battery, freeing up space in the chassis and reducing weight. The lower kerb weight of the new electric C-Class saloon, relative to its larger sibling models, means it will offer comparable straightline performance to Mercedes’ existing EVs even when fitted with lower-powered and more efficient motors.
Aerodynamic efficiency plays a fundamental role in eking out more miles per charge, so the electric C-Class will bear a much more rakish and low-slung silhouette than the current car – and it is likely to sit higher than the EQXX for easier ingress and egress. A coupé-esque sloping roofline will probably be the most obvious differentiator from the current three-box saloon and the glasshouse will need to be substantially wider than the concept’s to allow for three seats across the back row – and comparable storage space.
Mercedes Benz EQS SUV white 10
Whether, like the current C-Class, the new executive EV will be offered in wagon guise is less certain. Mercedes’ combustion-powered answer to the BMW 3 Series Touring wagon has historically been a strong seller, particularly in Germany, but a marked rise in the popularity of SUVs threatens the viability of traditional estate models in the new electric era. They are “technically absolutely possible – that wouldn’t be a problem”, said Schäfer recently, but in keeping with a continuing rationalisation of the Mercedes-Benz line-up, these models could be indirectly replaced by a new range of more popular, equally capacious and barely less aerodynamic SUVs.

Mercedes-Benz solid state batteries are on the way​

While touting a 50 per cent improvement in energy density from its next-generation batteries, Mercedes is already looking to the next step, with development underway on solid-state battery technology.
The firm has partnered Taiwanese battery developer Prologium, which claims to have supplied nearly 8000 solid-state battery samples to car manufacturers. The tie-up will usher in solid-state test vehicles in “the coming years” on the way to rolling out the hardware to production cars in the second half of the decade.
Mercedes estimates that these future batteries can nearly double the range of today’s conventional lithium-ion packs and the EVs equipped with these units can be lighter, more spacious and cheaper to produce.
Felix Page

Bravo is in love, Bravo is in love....
1666783467371.png

1666783516004.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom