BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Dear Dodgy-knees, that's a pretty drawing! 🤡

View attachment 20118

PS: Does that mean I need to proceed to the naughty corner with a blow-up mattress and two weeks worth of food?
No! No! No! ... that patent is 12 years old! It can clearly be improved by Akida.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Gemmax

Regular
View attachment 20139
This sounds oddly familiar. Any connections to Simens that we know of? It does say machine learning, but I haven’t heard of any CNN being capable to be embedded on the device locally without use for external cpu or cloud connection. But then again my Knowledge is limited.
A bit of a stretch. But there was a certain conversation overheard in a Paddington restaurant involving Siemens.
Cannot quite remember who put it up. It was a while ago.
I am sure some of the long termers could assist.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Two thirds came from outside so that means one third were hiding in the building. Bit strange maybe its a German thing. I wonder at what stage during the construction process they start to sneak in and what they eat and drink while waiting. I hope they have plenty of deodorant as it could be a bit unpleasant when they all jump out and ask for a job. 😁😆🚗🏎😂🤣😂
You never know what's in Das Kabinett des Dr Software

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...09211505D5F0EB71144209211505D5F0EB7&FORM=VIRE

1666774676096.png

,,, another software engineer...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Iseki

Regular
I don’t know why, I’ve been feeling emotionally dead not in a depressed way maybe I am depressed but I don’t care what’s going to be in the 4c I’m literally just holding and I don’t think I’m going to be suprised much if there’s 0 revenue or 10 million. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way in terms of emotions, tis weird
Best to look at the variables, one by one.
Let x be income now
x+d = income in 12 months
v = marketing budget now
so if 2x+d <2v there will be a drop in SP of (2x +d)/2v%
on the other hand if 2x+d>2v there will be an increase in SP of min(10%, (2x+d)/2v)

I hope this gives you some comfort.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
Bought some more this arvo. Not worried about the upcoming 4C as mid 80s will be a bargain in years to come. Anyway a happy member of the 50k shares club now. Target achieved!!!!!
View attachment 20126
welcome to the 50k club . meet u at agm 2023. hang on to these little babies 👍 then 2026 drinks at yours 🥂

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

MDhere

Regular
I don’t know why, I’ve been feeling emotionally dead not in a depressed way maybe I am depressed but I don’t care what’s going to be in the 4c I’m literally just holding and I don’t think I’m going to be suprised much if there’s 0 revenue or 10 million. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way in terms of emotions, tis weird
Faith is yr friend

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Let x be income now
v = marketing budget now
on the other hand if 2x+d>2v there will be an increase in SP of min(10%, (2x+d)/2v)

Well I'm sure @Bravo appreciates it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TopCat

Regular
View attachment 20139
This sounds oddly familiar. Any connections to Simens that we know of? It does say machine learning, but I haven’t heard of any CNN being capable to be embedded on the device locally without use for external cpu or cloud connection. But then again my Knowledge is limited.
This one’s been on the Edge Impulse FB page lately as well.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

JK200SX

Regular
A bit of a stretch. But there was a certain conversation overheard in a Paddington restaurant involving Siemens.

1666774073976.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

ItsKane

Regular
Let x be income now
v = marketing budget now

Looking Around Stephen A Smith GIF by ESPN

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 1270

Wouldn't it be nice to have some confirmation from the company regarding sales instead of having to continually draw a long bow and join dots?

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

VictorG

Take care of yourself bud. Life is a lot like the sharemarket. Unfortunately there are up days and down days. You may be down today but some good will happen soon.
Realinfo Post #8,170

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
Bought some more this arvo. Not worried about the upcoming 4C as mid 80s will be a bargain in years to come. Anyway a happy member of the 50k shares club now. Target achieved!!!!!
View attachment 20126
Well done, I grabbed some more too and will keep nibbling away while the story gets better and the SP languishes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Bill Gates testing out a viral breath test at IMEC today. Would have been nice if he was at Nanose!

Screenshot_20221026-195556.png

I'm a terrible detective and couldn't find any connection between IMEC and BRN.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Interesting this Siemens talk.

I haven't made any connections or really researched them but recently on some random word searches I was doing they popped up in search results.

Discounted it as no immediate connection jumped out.

Must bring up search history when get a chance and see what the linking was if any.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 20139
Yes.

The EU has a program where they fund projects. In about 2014 or 2015 NaNose, Siemens, Siemens Medical and a couple of others came together to advance Professor Haick’s vision for a handheld device to diagnose cancer from VOC’s on human breath.

NaNose were the sensor, Siemens were to provide the processor but by 2019 Siemens published they had achieved the ability to process the data on device to the point where it could detect bad breath. (I do not jest.)

In 2020 Biotome and Professor Haick commenced working with Brainchip while still engaged with Siemens etc on the original project.

So it seems logical given that Brainchip burst out of the blocks 3 to 5 years ahead of Siemens that they at least took notice.

We also know that Nviso is working with Siemens Medical and again only one degree of separation.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Doz

Regular
Message to the market manipulators ,
What do you think ASIC will make of this ?

To think that with your consent and knowledge , to engage in behaviour that removes the integral integrity of our markets with conduct that is clearly identified as a criminal offence , punishable by law , was obviously a case of either poor judgment , total disrespect to the governing laws , or simply greed . I hope you enjoy your Christmas bonus , you will have earned it , this time .
All in my absolutely outraged and disgusted opinion ……

Bellow is a copy of the most manipulated close that I have recorded to date . Investors , both buyers and sellers need to understand the current activity and proceed with extreme caution when trading .

7D1189BA-78AC-49F0-83DD-5D3E21609EC5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

JK200SX

Regular
ARAS - Advanced Rider Assistance System ?

1666775456521.png

• Fire
S

Straw

Wouldn't it be nice to have some confirmation from the company regarding sales instead of having to continually draw a long bow and join dots?
Sales = $ which show up in 4C
This being the case when it happens in earnest the pin heads at MF,etc,etc will have absolutely no recourse for arguing against lack of revenue.
They will latch onto any implied uncertainty in any announcement or spin their own.
There is only a limited amount of spin that can be put on $s and I suspect creates uncertainty for them, they certainly deserve it. I'd use an expletive here but it's unbecoming.

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom