BRN Discussion Ongoing

People are mad to set stop losses.

Smart money can see them and they are just sell orders, to them, providing the volume they need.

They don't "hunt" or push to see if they can trigger some.
They literally see them (or their algorithms do) and say to themselves.
"Oh look, there's someone who wants to sell X amount of shares at X price".

If you don't have the time to keep an eye on the market and are concerned about volatility, set "price alerts" instead and make your own mind up, if you actually want to sell or not..

And don't believe any brokers, or information, that tells you they're invisible and only come online, when the price is triggered.
That's bullshit.
That's why the ones that can see, are called "Smart Money"..
Something I have been puzzling.

I found the Vorago NASA successful Phase 1 notice and posted it here on Saturday 2 July, 2022 at a bit after 9am.

Out of the blue Motley Fool and James Mickelborro publish a very negative article on Sunday, 3 July, 2022 about Brainchip and particularly targeted NASA and put a link to a NASA payment page from late December, 2020 early 2021 and claimed there had been absolutely nothing from NASA since and it was clearly dead in the water.

The article claims that Brainchip was talking up NASA yet having looked my recollection is confirmed that NASA though mentioned has taken a back seat to Mercedes Benz, SiFive, ARM, Edge Impulse, Nviso, MegaChips, Renesas and Prophesse for many months now.

In short is there a connection and is that connection shorthand for 'shit we better close out our positions as we did not see that one coming' before this NASA information gets out.

This was a reasonable reaction because Brainchip has stated they are locked down by NASA and not allowed to talk about what they are doing? It therefore stands to reason why they would bet on there being nothing about NASA released by Brainchip.

I most certainly never expected to find this document and find out that Vorago has modelled the use of AKIDA in the Rover and estimates it will increase its speed of operation by about 140 times to 20 kph the NASA targeted speed.

Sometimes when the duck waddles and quacks we should perhaps shoot it before it takes flight and can hide itself with the rest of the flock.

So is there a point to noting this post the event. Yes a few points in fact.

The first is others play a rigged game and if you join in it will end in tears for you.

Second you need to do your own research, do not trust the word of others and have a plan.

Thirdly, it might also prove the potential for positive research here to be something which others might view as capable of influencing the market. The 1,000 Eyes is perhaps influential.

Finally, meaningless negative posting assists those who would manipulate retail.

For the very reasons @DingoBorat states I do not use stop losses and rely upon my alerts to stay on top of my various investments.

The use of stop losses is an individual decision but you need to be very careful as they were designed and programmed into the system by those who control the game and you might well be suspicious as to their motives when they maintain that allowing shorting is necessary to maintain liquidity because of the lack of volume on the ASX.

Remember they claim the same argument to support shorting on the largest markets in the world including the Nasdaq. They get to have it both ways and screamed like the proverbial when retail played their game against them last year in the USA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 97 users

Proga

Regular
This is a very thought provoking article and I recommend everyone have a read if you have time. It's all about the privacy and national security concerns surrounding the huge trove of data that can be collected, analyzed, and transferred in electric vehicles. With suggestions that the vehicle could essentially become "a missile". “Think about the danger when an update is sent to hundreds of thousands of cars wirelessly,” wrote Alexander Poizner, CEO of UK-based cybersecurity firm Parabellyx. He posed a hypothetical: “What if China used malware to disrupt traffic in Taiwan as a prelude to a military attack?”

The core of this issue appears to be that "there is no single standard around cybersecurity for either autonomous vehicles or the infrastructure to support these across the automotive industry". And more expansive and consistent privacy laws may be required to curtail the collection of such an unparalleled amounts of data.

The article states that "Clear, consistent rules across the major economies could allay espionage fears and decrease the likelihood that competitors will set out to hack each others’ vehicles. Strong encryption, privacy protections, and other data regulations could help prevent the weaponization of drivers’ personal vehicles.With the right constraints in place, the data collected by these vehicles could limit espionage and national security threats while significantly reducing crash fatalities and speeding up research and development."

It seems too me that BrainChip is perfectly positioned to provide a solution where privacy and cybersecurity are of particular concern in electric vehicles. Perhaps someone at BrianChip could reach out to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (and other legislators and policy writers) too let them know about Akida?

The Chinese have already flagged this Bravo by banning Tesla vehicles entering certain areas. They're worried about all the data from the cameras being captured by Tesla.

Tesla also wants to use your driving data to set insurance premiums. Once EV's become the norm I have no idea how they'll be able to capture and store so much data. It's just not the cameras but lidar and other sensors as well. My other fear is how do you stop over the air updates being corrupted and turn the vehicles into missiles?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Gemmax

Regular

I found the Vorago NASA successful Phase 1 notice and posted it here on Saturday 2 July, 2022 at a bit after 9am.

Out of the blue Motley Fool and James Mickelborro publish a very negative article on Sunday, 3 July, 2022 about Brainchip and particularly targeted NASA and put a link to a NASA payment page from late December, 2020 early 2021 and claimed there had been absolutely nothing from NASA since and it was clearly dead in the water.

The article claims that Brainchip was talking up NASA yet having looked my recollection is confirmed that NASA though mentioned has taken a back seat to Mercedes Benz, SiFive, ARM, Edge Impulse, Nviso, MegaChips, Renesas and Prophesse for many months now.

In short is there a connection and is that connection shorthand for 'shit we better close out our positions as we did not see that one coming' before this NASA information gets out.

This was a reasonable reaction because Brainchip has stated they are locked down by NASA and not allowed to talk about what they are doing? It therefore stands to reason why they would bet on there being nothing about NASA released by Brainchip.

I most certainly never expected to find this document and find out that Vorago has modelled the use of AKIDA in the Rover and estimates it will increase its speed of operation by about 140 times to 20 kph the NASA targeted speed.

Sometimes when the duck waddles and quacks we should perhaps shoot it before it takes flight and can hide itself with the rest of the flock.

The first is others play a rigged game and if you join in it will end in tears for you.

Second you need to do your own research, do not trust the word of others and have a plan.

Thirdly, it might also prove the potential for positive research here to be something which others might view as capable of influencing the market. The 1,000 Eyes is perhaps influential.

Finally, meaningless negative posting assists those who would manipulate retail.

For the very reasons @DingoBorat states I do not use stop losses and rely upon my alerts to stay on top of my various investments.

The use of stop losses is an individual decision but you need to be very careful as they were designed and programmed into the system by those who control the game and you might well be suspicious as to their motives when they maintain that allowing shorting is necessary to maintain liquidity because of the lack of volume on the ASX.

Remember they claim the same argument to support shorting on the largest markets in the world including the Nasdaq. They get to have it both ways and screamed like the proverbial when retail played their game against them last year in the USA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I have to say. Nothing would surprise me. Thank you, for being you FF!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
People are mad to set stop losses.

Smart money can see them and they are just sell orders, to them, providing the volume they need.

They don't "hunt" or push to see if they can trigger some.
They literally see them (or their algorithms do) and say to themselves.
"Oh look, there's someone who wants to sell X amount of shares at X price".

If you don't have the time to keep an eye on the market and are concerned about volatility, set "price alerts" instead and make your own mind up, if you actually want to sell or not..

And don't believe any brokers, or information, that tells you they're invisible and only come online, when the price is triggered.
That's bullshit.
That's why the ones that can see, are called "Smart Money"..
Hey DB

If want things like Level 2 and realtime can look at something like this.

I use ADVFN (iHub) at times for other capabilities but am now just looking into this sub option myself as a trial first to see if I get value from it and whether companies interested in are included in the data feeds.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Who would of thought that the shorters Kryptonite was FF....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Rskiff

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF, I don't subscribe to MF, so haven't seen the article you mentioned. However if it bags BRN as you say, then my observation about the share price being influenced the opposite of what is recommended is true then as we have seen since Sunday BRN rise both yesterday and today. Happy times, thanks MF you fools

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"They get to have it both ways and screamed like the proverbial when retail played their game against them last year in the USA"

That's because they are Linuses, FactFinder and the rigging and outright dirty, underhanded, corrupt, unprincipled, dishonest, manipulative games they play, are their security blanket.
_20220705_133901.JPG

Market movers/Smart money, will move a share in both directions, on news good or bad, to make money either way.
Using retail as the chumps, both times..

It's interesting that although Simply Wall St, wrote the glowing article recently on us, after what would have been a sizeable backlash, by both the shareholders and possibly management, over the incorrect reporting of PVDMs share donation..
That they still haven't updated their website..

_20220705_134603.JPG

No time? No resources? Just lazy?...

They can't claim it was some kind of "algorithmically" generated piece either, as it says "around 4 million shares" when the announcement, clearly stated, that it was a quantity of 3.5 million.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Proga

Regular

I've been quietly thinking the same Dallas. We know how busy the iceberg is getting and it would barely capture 10-20% of what's really going on. 2024 looks to be a busy year for products hitting the market which just happens to coincide with the chip shortage easing. There seems to be an awful lot of partnerships and collaboration going on rapidly expanding the ecosystem.

We have no idea what the major players with their own large internal R&D departments are up to like Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Samsung etc. There is no way they haven't been analysing how they could best use Akida. It's the only product on the market which can be truly used at the edge. Everything else is a second rate hybrid and none want to become a Kodak.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Slade

Top 20
I like the share price action today

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Getting that feeling the share price is about to step up.

Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Slade

Top 20
Could we see $1 today?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Get through the small wall and could get interesting to see if drags supply out as not much sitting above at the mo.

IMG_20220705_124558.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

MDhere

Regular
Still can’t believe a toy company hasn’t brought out a soft cuddly toy that has akida built in which can identify its owner by face or voice recognition and say comforting things to the child. Could also identify the parent and tell the parents what time the child went to bed etc. with no internet connectivity there’s no security risk. They would seriously sell more than Rubik’s cubes…. It would be the MUST HAVE Christmas present…
The Genie is listening to you and grants wishes. If the genie can grant a child a farting toy , it can grant your wish.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
WARNING : $1 naked hot tub party imminent!

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Proga

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Obviously Motley Fool and James Mickelborro don't understand the different revenue streams. Happens on here as well. My understanding is NASA bought the license because they don't on sell or mass produce so they can do what they want with it internally. Not too sure if the license fee is project or company based.

This lack of knowledge causing misunderstanding is always going to happen. Nothing to worry about. It's just background noise. 2024 will sort them all out.

Ka-ching

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom