BRN Discussion Ongoing

TechGirl

Founding Member
WARNING : $1 naked hot tub party imminent!

View attachment 10709

Hot Tub Flirt GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

mrgds

Regular
WARNING : $1 naked hot tub party imminent!

View attachment 10709
Would love to see a ASX speeding ticket right now, with BRNs reply,...........................

"In our opinion the s/p increase is due to the facts that , NASA, ARM, SIFIVE ,PROPHESSE have all stated their collective
partnerships with us. As we weren"t permitted under the ASX rules to disclose such partnerships, we just believe the .........

"SHARE PRICE IS DOING WHAT THE SHARE PRICE WILL DO"
🥰😍😘

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 72 users
Hi FF, I don't subscribe to MF, so haven't seen the article you mentioned. However if it bags BRN as you say, then my observation about the share price being influenced the opposite of what is recommended is true then as we have seen since Sunday BRN rise both yesterday and today. Happy times, thanks MF you fools
I don’t subscribe but @Bravo posted the article. As much as it pained me I read it again just now and extracted the following:

“For example, its partnership with NASA was big news back in 2020 and is still talked about today as a reason to invest in BrainChip. But this seems to have ended after just three weeks on 18 January 2021 based on NASA data. It’s also worth noting that there was no mention of NASA in its most recent annual report.”

I am sure @Bravo will let you read the whole thing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Would love to see a ASX speeding ticket right now, with BRNs reply,...........................

"In our opinion the s/p increase is due to the facts that , NASA, ARM, SIFIVE ,PROPHESSE have all stated their collective
partnerships with us. As we weren"t permitted under the ASX rules to disclose such partnerships, we just believe the .........

🥰😍😘
No ticket with such low volume. If there was any less volume we'd have to change our ticker to $TMH.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

mrgds

Regular
Could we see $1 today?
@TECH ............................ "bring on the Fox"......................:cool:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
I don’t subscribe but @Bravo posted the article. As much as it pained me I read it again just now and extracted the following:

“For example, its partnership with NASA was big news back in 2020 and is still talked about today as a reason to invest in BrainChip. But this seems to have ended after just three weeks on 18 January 2021 based on NASA data. It’s also worth noting that there was no mention of NASA in its most recent annual report.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I normally never even read Motley Dickheads crap but I just stumbled across this, how hot & cold are their opinions, today they like us again 🤪

How Brainchip shares gained 63% in a year when tech stocks nosedived​

The computer hardware provider was once considered a meme stock. Is it fair dinkum now?

@TonyYooAUS
Tony Yoo
Published July 5, 8:00 am AEST
BRN
A man with a scrappy beard and wearing dark sunglasses and a beanie head covering raises a fist in happy celebration as he sits at is computer in a home environment.

Image source: Getty Images

You’re reading a free article with opinions that may differ from The Motley Fool’s Premium Investing Services. Become a Motley Fool member today to get instant access to our top analyst recommendations, in-depth research, investing resources, and more. Learn More

Regular readers of The Motley Fool will already know it has been a tough year for technology stocks.
Sentiment turned against growth shares late last year, and there is no industry so dominated by expansionist businesses as the biotechnology sector.
In fact, the S&P/ASX All Technology Index (ASX: XTX) has tumbled more than 40% since mid-November.
Yikes.
But amid the carnage, there is one flower still standing and thriving.

How did a tech stock rise 63% in the last 12 months?​

Over the 2022 financial year, US-based artificial intelligence chip maker Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) took its share price from 49 cents to 80 cents.
That’s an impressive 63% gain during a time when its peers saw their valuations collapse.
So how did it achieve such a feat?
Although still in a pre-revenue stage, the business seems to be impressing the market with incremental deals that suggest its technology might actually have a future.
These include partnerships with space agency NASA and car maker Mercedes Benz Group AG (FRA: DAII).
“The Akida chip is designed to think like a human brain and it can be used for a variety of purposes worldwide,” reported The Motley Fool colleague Aaron Teboneras.
“These include in the manufacture of smart cars such as the Mercedes EQXX concept car as well as in-home automation, unmanned aircraft, medical instruments, cybersecurity, and more.”
To top off this journey to legitimacy, the ballooning share price meant Brainchip shares were welcomed into the S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO) last month.
This inclusion forced many institutional investors to buy into the stock for funds that are tied to the composition of the flagship Australian index.

Meme stock no more?​

It’s a long way from 2020 when Brainchip shares were derided as a meme stock, months before anyone had heard of GameStop Corp (NYSW: GME).
Its share price skyrocketed from eight cents to 97 cents in a matter of weeks after amateur traders on internet forums bid the price upward.
Back then, the company had not shown enough for the public to even judge whether its products existed.
But two years since then, while the business is still not making meaningful revenues, partnerships with established companies seem to be giving investors more confidence.
The Motley Fool’s Teboneras picked it as a stock to buy last month.
“Valued at $1.95 billion, BrainChip is still a relatively emerging, pre-revenue company that is looking to dominate the AI market,” he said.
“Should BrainChip be able to deliver on its potential, I think its share price is extremely attractive at its current price.”

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

TECH

Regular
Sorry, I just couldn't help myself....this song is for all shareholders worldwide, but especially for our Founder, Co-Founder and
all our wonderful staff in Australia, US, France and India....thanks for all your passion, Brainchip's work culture is second to none,
led by high standards, mutual respect for other staff members, but most of all, a group of professional ladies and men pulling
together as a "team".....I love our technology and our company....are we growing, oh yes we are !...have a great afternoon/evening.....Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Proga

Regular
I've read "Cariad" mentioned here a few times before. This of any relevance to the 1000 eyes?

That is so funny. Your timing is impeccable. Been thinking about how Renasas has been trying to corner the ADAS market all day. Almost added a comment about it to my reply to FF 10 minutes ago.

Says they have been working on Level 2 since January which means they're a long way behind.

There was an interesting link to an article beneath it. Those numbers mean it's affecting ICE production not EV.

MILAN -- The global chip crunch could cost Stellantis up to 220,000 vehicles this year in terms of lost output in Italy, the FIM CISL union said, adding this would mark the fifth year in a row of declining production in the country.

FIM CISL said in its periodic report on the group's production in Italy that Stellantis produced 351,890 vehicles in the first half of this year, almost 14 percent less than in the same period last year, with the key Melfi plant and the Sevel van-making facility being the most affected sites.
Using data for the first half of the year and potential full-year production based on booked orders, the union estimates Stellantis could lose between 200,000 and 220,000 vehicles in 2022, said Ferdinando Uliano, the head of the FIM CISL union.

"It's as if one of the group's large plants stopped for a year," he said, adding the chip supply situation was not improving this year and would also affect production in 2023.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I left off the bit where Scott has five better stocks to invest in because we all know this but I have been puzzled why it is never a different number say 7, 8 or 1,000 or any number other than 5.

I mean there are on a quick Google search 2,179 stocks listed on the ASX.

This means there are 2,178 stocks apart from Brainchip Scott can choose from but he can only ever find 5 that are better value than Brainchip to invest in which means Brainchip is an incredibly consistent number six performer out of 2,178 competitor stocks which explains why Scott only ever has 5 better stocks to invest in.

That is pretty cool really I just cannot understand why it took me so long to realise it.

Brainchip chosen by Scott Phillips as the sixth best stock on the ASX to invest in out of 2,178 companies for five years running. 🥳🎉🤡🥂🍾🍻🍹

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 78 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Some good size parcels going through nicely towards close ..... all part of the same order!! :)

3:41:07 PM0.935122,918114,928.330ASX

3:41:07 PM0.935100,00093,500.000ASX

3:41:07 PM0.935100,00093,500.000ASX

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

Brought my shares at 0.85 and even crypto going up

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Brought my shares at 0.85 and even crypto going up

Even the Bots are rootin' for us today. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

gex

Regular
just LoL

1657001137087.png

they can't be serious

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Cardpro

Regular

🥰😍😘
Won't happen unfortunately:(

They will just say they have no idea why

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

NASA SBIR 2022-I Solicitation | Proposal Summary​

https://sbir.nasa.gov › sbir › SBIR-22-1-H6.22-2237.html

Not sure if posted already? NASA/Brainchip (working together! )

25 May 2022 — Numem proposes in Phase-I to create a interface system with MRAM which can connect with AKIDA Neuromorphic Processor from Brainchip to ...

Proposal Information

Proposal Number:
22-1- H6.22-2237

Subtopic Title:
Deep Neural Net and Neuromorphic Processors for In-Space Autonomy and Cognition

Proposal Title:
Neuromorphic Processor with radiation tolerant MRAM

Small Business Concern

Firm:

Numem Inc

Address:

440 N Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Phone:

(408) 836-8795

Principal Investigator:

Name:

Nilesh Gharia

E-mail:

ngharia@numem.com

Address:

440 N Wolfe Road, CA 94085 - 3869

Phone:

(408) 836-8795

Business Official:

Name:

Nilesh Gharia

E-mail:

ngharia@numem.com

Address:

440 N Wolfe Road, CA 94085 - 3869

Phone:

(408) 836-8795

Summary Details:

Estimated Technology Readiness Level (TRL) :
Begin: 4
End: 6

Technical Abstract (Limit 2000 characters, approximately 200 words):
Space missions require high-performance, reliable computing platforms and can function in challenging environments. The von Neumann bottleneck constrains performance due to the time and energy consumed during the required data exchange between main memory chip sets and the processor. Neuromorphic computing could emerge as a game changer for space applications where mission success relies on fast and autonomous analysis of a vast array of incoming information from multiple sources.
The future space applications will drive the need for
  • Reduced size, weight, and power constrains
  • Data retention
  • On-board adaptive learning capability
  • Autonomous, onboard, and fast data analysis
Neuromorphic processors aligns with the above capabilities. Neuromorphic architectures are inherently fault tolerant, and several hardware implementations have high-radiation tolerance. In addition, neuromorphic algorithms are well-suited to classes of problems of interest to the space community.
Present Neuromorphic solutions for Space applications require FLASH memory for boot and weight storage in case of power loss or intermittent power failures. The FLASH memory has limitations on speed and life-time is limited by about 1M cycles of memory operations due to its endurance. For Deep Space Missions where continuous learning is required with updates on the non-volatile memory, a robust radiation tolerant memory with SRAM like performance but still with non volatility and high endurance is required. MRAM which offers 2.5X to 3.5X density advantage over SRAM, 1000X better endurance over FLASH, high radiation tolerance above 100Krad to 1Mrad and ultra-low power standby leakage which is critical for long battery life between solar recharge is a big advantage for these critical SPACE missions. Numem proposes in Phase-I to create a interface system with MRAM which can connect with AKIDA Neuromorphic Processor from Brainchip to either limit or replace FLASH operations with MRAM.

Potential NASA Applications (Limit 1500 characters, approximately 150 words):
Object Identification and Change Detection - Neuromorphic Computing could enable more efficient on-orbit data processing and storage
Autonomous Control - As activities in space become more remote and automated, without a human in the loop, this advantage could improve the satellite’s ability to analyze onboard sensor data with better autonomous decisions.
Cybersecurity - Neuromorphic Computing onboard a spacecraft would provide a trusted protection mechanism
It can resolve a fundamental time-energy problem with fast low cost results.

Potential Non-NASA Applications (Limit 1500 characters, approximately 150 words):
Artificial Intellligence applied at Edge for ultra low power IOT applications,Large Scale Operations & Product Customization with vast amount of data-sets,Medicine and Drug discovery for faster analysis and iterations,Imaging & Vision Sensors for classification and detection, Autonomous Operations in Drones and Cars, Robotics Technologies,Defense - Hypersonic and Ballistic Missile Technologies

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users
I normally never even read Motley Dickheads crap but I just stumbled across this, how hot & cold are their opinions, today they like us again 🤪

How Brainchip shares gained 63% in a year when tech stocks nosedived​

The computer hardware provider was once considered a meme stock. Is it fair dinkum now?

@TonyYooAUS
Tony Yoo
Published July 5, 8:00 am AEST
BRN
A man with a scrappy beard and wearing dark sunglasses and a beanie head covering raises a fist in happy celebration as he sits at is computer in a home environment.

Image source: Getty Images

You’re reading a free article with opinions that may differ from The Motley Fool’s Premium Investing Services. Become a Motley Fool member today to get instant access to our top analyst recommendations, in-depth research, investing resources, and more. Learn More

Regular readers of The Motley Fool will already know it has been a tough year for technology stocks.
Sentiment turned against growth shares late last year, and there is no industry so dominated by expansionist businesses as the biotechnology sector.
In fact, the S&P/ASX All Technology Index (ASX: XTX) has tumbled more than 40% since mid-November.
Yikes.
But amid the carnage, there is one flower still standing and thriving.

How did a tech stock rise 63% in the last 12 months?​

Over the 2022 financial year, US-based artificial intelligence chip maker Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) took its share price from 49 cents to 80 cents.
That’s an impressive 63% gain during a time when its peers saw their valuations collapse.
So how did it achieve such a feat?
Although still in a pre-revenue stage, the business seems to be impressing the market with incremental deals that suggest its technology might actually have a future.
These include partnerships with space agency NASA and car maker Mercedes Benz Group AG (FRA: DAII).
“The Akida chip is designed to think like a human brain and it can be used for a variety of purposes worldwide,” reported The Motley Fool colleague Aaron Teboneras.
“These include in the manufacture of smart cars such as the Mercedes EQXX concept car as well as in-home automation, unmanned aircraft, medical instruments, cybersecurity, and more.”
To top off this journey to legitimacy, the ballooning share price meant Brainchip shares were welcomed into the S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO) last month.
This inclusion forced many institutional investors to buy into the stock for funds that are tied to the composition of the flagship Australian index.

Meme stock no more?​

It’s a long way from 2020 when Brainchip shares were derided as a meme stock, months before anyone had heard of GameStop Corp (NYSW: GME).
Its share price skyrocketed from eight cents to 97 cents in a matter of weeks after amateur traders on internet forums bid the price upward.
Back then, the company had not shown enough for the public to even judge whether its products existed.
But two years since then, while the business is still not making meaningful revenues, partnerships with established companies seem to be giving investors more confidence.
The Motley Fool’s Teboneras picked it as a stock to buy last month.
“Valued at $1.95 billion, BrainChip is still a relatively emerging, pre-revenue company that is looking to dominate the AI market,” he said.
“Should BrainChip be able to deliver on its potential, I think its share price is extremely attractive at its current price.”
Who wouldn’t like the sixth best stock on the ASX for five years running.😂🤣😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Slade

Top 20
Has this been discussed? There are more slides about Brainchip on the PPT. You can download the PPT here by registering an email address:

Sorry if already discussed. It does excite me though.

1657001582681.png

1657001511725.png

1657001664893.png

Attachments

• 1657001544977.png
    1657001544977.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
Top Bottom