BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Hi @Stable Genius
Probably wrong but having read both patents I think they are relying on a neuromorphic element that as @Diogenese would say was prepared earlier.

I will now wait for the Ogre to crush my hopes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Wow I got it right. 🤣😂🎉 FF

• Haha
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
I’ll add this one in as well: Hopefully it’s useful.

CONTROLLER OF ARRAY INCLUDING NEUROMORPHIC ELEMENT, METHOD OF ARITHMETICALLY OPERATING DISCRETIZATION STEP SIZE, AND PROGRAM​

Feb 19, 2018 - TDK CORPORATION
A controller is a controller of an array including a neuromorphic element that multiplies a weight based on a value of a variable characteristic by a signal, and includes a control unit that controls the characteristic of the neuromorphic element by using a discretization step size obtained so that a predetermined condition for reducing an error or a predetermined condition for improving accuracy is satisfied on the basis of a case where a true value of the weight obtained with a higher accuracy than a resolution of the characteristic of the neuromorphic element is used and a case where a discretization step size which is set for the characteristic of the neuromorphic element is used.

:)
This is a method of correcting errors in analog neurons - again a pre-baked NPU.

1656941027191.png

1656941051838.png

[0006] As an example, Patent Literature 1 discloses a method of loading a weight (connection weight) obtained through real number value simulation into a circuit chip of a neural network including a discrete value synapse device in a spike-type neural network, and the circuit chip includes a neuromorphic element (see Patent Literature 1).

[0007] However, one problem occurring in a case where a neuromorphic element is applied to a neural network is a resolution of a resistance change. That is, a resistance of a neuromorphic element is not changed in a completely analog manner, but has discrete values like in a quantization step, and thus the use of a neuromorphic element in a neural network may result in the occurrence of a quantization error and deterioration of performance such as in identification.

[0008] For example, in a case where a neuromorphic element is used for a weight storage function and a weight updating function in a neural network, expressiveness of variables is insufficient as compared with a real-number-based simulation using a computer, and thus deterioration of identification performance or an increase in a period of time required until weight update function reaches convergence.

19 . An arithmetic operation method of arithmetically operating a discretization step size of a characteristic of a neuromorphic element for an array including the neuromorphic element that multiplies a weight based on a value of a variable characteristic by a signal, the arithmetic operation method comprising:

a step of arithmetically operating a true value of the weight with higher accuracy than a resolution of the characteristic of the neuromorphic element; and

a step of arithmetically operating a discretization step size so that a predetermined condition for reducing an error or a predetermined condition for improving accuracy is satisfied on the basis of a case where the true value of the weight is used and a case where the discretization step size which is set for the characteristic of the neuromorphic element is used.

1656941867587.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Dallas

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Dallas

Regular
‼️Explosiv☝

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Dallas

Regular
Siemens, ich bin gerne Aktionär .AKIDA 🔥🔥🔥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Dallas

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

TEACHING MACHINES
TO UNDERSTAND HUMANS

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cosors

👀
I don't expect royalty revenue in this 4c and possibly the next however I am expecting a significant increase in tech support revenue.
I theorise that royalty revenue in any future 4c's should be expected on the back of an increase in tech support revenue in prior 4c's.
I've thought about that too. A friend also mentioned that, who works for a really big company. He said it is perfectly normal to give something like that to R&D, that's what fixed funding pots are for. He's trying to do just that right now.
Screenshot_2022-07-04-21-56-07-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

of course the right column

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

stockduck

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Reactions: 5 users
I think people are scrambling to put the worms back into the can....
No one knows what to say so they say nothing.

I can hear the conversation between BRN & NASA.
You guys told us we could not say anything and you publish this what the heck?
We will refer this to security and get back to you.
Well can we talk about it?
Yes but can we talk about this?
We will refer this to security and get back to you. Click.
Are you there?
Did you hang up?
What the, they hung up.
So can we talk about it?
I don’t know they hung up.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
F

Filobeddo

Are you there?
Did you hang up?
What the, they hung up.
So can we talk about it?

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Haha sounds to me a lot like the lyrics from PF Young Lust - The Wall 😉

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Are you there?
Did you hang up?
What the, they hung up.
So can we talk about it?

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Oh but saying nothing is also giving an answer....

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
No this proved why AKIDA uses so little energy just like the human brain.

If you told AKIDA to watch the Skoda that is what it will do it will only process the car.

This is a cheap trick used by magicians they tell you to watch something and that is what you do allowing things outside the subject of your focus to occur without being seen.

That is why when AKIDA is the brain a of a security camera alarm it does not give false alerts for birds, cats, dogs it only reacts to unwanted relatives and debt collectors.

My opinion only but it is a very important distinction between AKIDA and everything else on the market.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Just wondering how a security camera alarm would assess me coming to your door dressed in a dog suit☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Just wondering how a security camera alarm would assess me coming to your door dressed in a dog suit☺
That depends on how good your dog suit is and if you can walk like a dog or a biped.

Either way I am unlikely to want the camera to let a nutter in a dog suit into my premises.

So if it thinks you are a dog it will ignore you. If it thinks you are human it will check you against the humans authorised to enter and accept or reject you.

If you have a security camera taught to recognise your face and you approach it with a brown paper bag over your head you would not expect it to recognise you.

If you are the sort of person who likes to wear masks say a professional armed robber then you would go for the upgraded version with voice recognition as well remembering AKIDA can process all five senses.

You could add personal VOC breath detection and it could analyse your breath if you are in the habit of coming home in a dog suit too pissed to speak. 😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

mrgds

Regular
The security camera alarm, would have a "speed dial" to the local pound.
And whilst waiting for the pound to arrive, remotely open the gate to the Rottwieller, so as this unsterelized male can
"do what unsterelized dogs do" to clowns in dogsuits..................🙈 😱

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
There are just little nibbles pushing this up at the moment.

Maybe the smart money wants this higher now?

• Fire
  • Love

Dougie54

Regular
The security camera alarm, would have a "speed dial" to the local pound.
And whilst waiting for the pound to arrive, remotely open the gate to the Rottwieller, so as this unsterelized male can
"do what unsterelized dogs do" to clowns in dogsuits..................🙈 😱
Well said

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom