BRN Discussion Ongoing

JB49

Regular
There are just little nibbles pushing this up at the moment.

Maybe the smart money wants this higher now?
There doesn't seem to be very many sellers of late.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
That depends on how good your dog suit is and if you can walk like a dog or a biped.

Either way I am unlikely to want the camera to let a nutter in a dog suit into my premises.

So if it thinks you are a dog it will ignore you. If it thinks you are human it will check you against the humans authorised to enter and accept or reject you.

If you have a security camera taught to recognise your face and you approach it with a brown paper bag over your head you would not expect it to recognise you.

If you are the sort of person who likes to wear masks say a professional armed robber then you would go for the upgraded version with voice recognition as well remembering AKIDA can process all five senses.

You could add personal VOC breath detection and it could analyse your breath if you are in the habit of coming home in a dog suit too pissed to speak. 😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I should add this what Peter van der Made is attempting is the invention of human like machine intelligence. In his book and in his many presentations to shareholders he speaks about how AKIDA learns like a child.

So as part of this process it has on chip learning. Using on chip learning you can add a class for people who like to wear dog suits.

By way of an example for my 7 year old daughters birthday I was required to dress up as a clown and do tricks etc; When I first appeared our two year old son became extremely upset and wanted his daddy. He did not recognise me as a clown and we had to take him inside and I removed some of the disguise until he recognised me.

Even humans make mistakes and need to be taught or updated.

The incredible thing about humans and AKIDA is this updating can be done on the fly without connection and the need to send either one back to the factory.

By the way I was a great clown and had requests to be the clown for other children’s parties which I declined.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Yep DB ... A nice upward motion at the moment! :)

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Violin1

Regular
I should add this what Peter van der Made is attempting is the invention of human like machine intelligence. In his book and in his many presentations to shareholders he speaks about how AKIDA learns like a child.

So as part of this process it has on chip learning. Using on chip learning you can add a class for people who like to wear dog suits.

By way of an example for my 7 year old daughters birthday I was required to dress up as a clown and do tricks etc; When I first appeared our two year old son became extremely upset and wanted his daddy. He did not recognise me as a clown and we had to take him inside and I removed some of the disguise until he recognised me.

The incredible thing about humans and AKIDA is this updating can be done on the fly without connection and the need to send either one back to the factory.

By the way I was a great clown and had requests to be the clown for other children’s parties which I declined.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
How about at the $5 party?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

mrgds

Regular

Maybe its the " email postal delivery" that spotted FFs emails to management regarding NASA Phase 2 :cool:(y):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Who knows?
But could well be the same people who were pushing it down thru June, giving it a little momentum now, hoping that driving it down at a later date will trigger some stop losses. Traders thrive on and therefore crave volatility, so if it's not occurring naturally they are not averse to creating some with their bots, tame shortee's and fear mongerer rat people who if they can't instigate fear will settle for confusion.
Anyway if there is going to be manipulation much more pleasant when they push it up rather than down. :ROFLMAO:
Most here are quite aware of the tricks now, but sites like the old h. crapper seem to encourage the practice as a method for capturing eyeballs.
Enjoy the green.
Whilst the ballistic movement is exciting, personally I would much prefer steady incremental growth year on year which is what I am expecting from here on out eventually leading to wonderful magic pudding dividends. :cool:
I'll use those to fund my excitement.
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

ndefries

Regular
I see there are shorts being closed at least four days ago so that might be a trend that will keep happening as we get closer to 4C at end of the month. They have a decent amount to buy back having taken so many out to get the price where it is. Pretty low volume to get this rise which is a good thing. They had to dump a lot more for it to move lower.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Reminds of the story, might have heard it here?..

Father brings small child into work and they become very upset and start crying..

A few of the other employees, try to comfort them and say something like "What's wrong darling?"

"Daddy said this place was full of clowns 😭"

😂🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Who knows?
But could well be the same people who were pushing it down thru June, giving it a little momentum now, hoping that driving it down at a later date will trigger some stop losses. Traders thrive on and therefore crave volatility, so if it's not occurring naturally they are not averse to creating some with their bots, tame shortee's and fear mongerer rat people who if they can't instigate fear will settle for confusion.
Anyway if there is going to be manipulation much more pleasant when they push it up rather than down. :ROFLMAO:
Most here are quite aware of the tricks now, but sites like the old h. crapper seem to encourage the practice as a method for capturing eyeballs.
Enjoy the green.
Whilst the ballistic movement is exciting, personally I would much prefer steady incremental growth year on year which is what I am expecting from here on out eventually leading to wonderful magic pudding dividends. :cool:
I'll use those to fund my excitement.
GLTAH
People are mad to set stop losses.

Smart money can see them and they are just sell orders, to them, providing the volume they need.

They don't "hunt" or push to see if they can trigger some.
They literally see them (or their algorithms do) and say to themselves.
"Oh look, there's someone who wants to sell X amount of shares at X price".

If you don't have the time to keep an eye on the market and are concerned about volatility, set "price alerts" instead and make your own mind up, if you actually want to sell or not..

And don't believe any brokers, or information, that tells you they're invisible and only come online, when the price is triggered.
That's bullshit.
That's why the ones that can see, are called "Smart Money"..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Noisy Guts is a finalist in the 2022 Australian Small Business Champions Awards.

noisygut1.jpg

noisygut2.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 67 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Noisy Guts is a finalist in the 2022 Australian Small Business Champions Awards.

View attachment 10699

View attachment 10700
Afternoon TechGirl,

Great find and cheers for posting.

WOOO HOOO.

Might go and rip a toll gate off its hinges to celebrate 🍾.

Wooo Hooo.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

View attachment 10699

View attachment 10700
This is the best gas news Ive heard in a while.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Afternoon TechGirl,

Great find and cheers for posting.

WOOO HOOO.

Might go and rip a toll gate off its hinges to celebrate 🍾.

Wooo Hooo.

Regards,
Esq.

We Did It Win GIF by HBO Max

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Rskiff

Regular
How about at the $5 party?
how about FF comes dressed up in a clown outfit if it reaches $5. Then we will see who is scared of those pesky clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Steve10

Regular
Big things happening in Telco 5G industry for edge AI. 6G will have edge AI built in as standard.

Wonder when either Nvidia, Microsoft & Amazon will want a stake in BRN?

As mobile network operators (MNOs) plan and build out 5G infrastructure, they face new choices about the direction their business will take. Today, most MNOs serve horizontal mass markets, providing voice and broadband data services to businesses and consumers. Even as networks evolved from 2G to 3G and then to 4G, the business has remained highly competitive. Meantime, over the top players such as Netflix, Google, Apple, and Amazon have grabbed the largest share of services revenue derived from faster network speeds. 5G networks, however, are creating new opportunities for network operators. Designed to accommodate secure verticalized B2B services through features such as network slicing, 5G networks open new service opportunities in sectors such as manufacturing, healthcare, finance, retail and the media.

At the same time, low latency, high speed 5G networks will enable computing power to sit very close to devices on the edge of the network, whether these are sensors in autonomous vehicles, IoT equipment for manufacturing, healthcare devices, smart city video networks, or immersive gaming headsets in the consumer sector. 5G and Edge computing combined with AI are the forces driving the next phase of digital transformation where sensors and things generate large amounts of data processed at the edge with AI.

Telcos are already in the process of preparing for the changes in services, network usage and architecture that 5G will bring. For example, several of the world’s largest mobile operators are cooperating through a GSMA backed initiative1 to create an interoperable telco edge architecture that provides a consistent platform for application developers. Called the Telco Edge Cloud (TEC), it will open up edge assets and capabilities such as latency, compute and storage to application developers and software vendors so new applications and services can meet the evolving needs of enterprise clients. Operators are not only building their own infrastructure and capabilities to explore new edge services, but are also partnering with cloud providers so that each can leverage each other’s strengths. The hyperscale cloud providers Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google would like to tap into 5G’s ability to bring computing power physically closer to the edge of the network where enterprise and consumer devices lie. For operators, partnerships give them access to globally distributed, cloud based computing environments. Not every mobile operator will embrace offering verticalized services with the same enthusiasm, or take the same approach to building and delivering network edge services. What is clear is that 5G is set to shift operators’ service models away from monthly voice, data and messaging bundles and towards higher value services that are tuned for specific customer requirements — and that it will increasingly make use of edge computing.

Operators will also have to build partnerships that bring on board the expertise, services and infrastructure they need to deliver new B2B and consumer services. Many have already announced plans to work with the cloud hyperscalers Microsoft, AWS and Google Cloud, including AT&T, Orange, Verizon, Vodafone, SK Telecom, Telecom Italia and Telstra. Telcos can play a role in enabling multi cloud solutions that leverage their own edge in conjunction with the cloud provider’s capabilities.

Together Telstra and Microsoft want to use IoT, AI, edge computing and digital twin capabilities to develop industry solutions including asset tracking, supply chain management and telematics.

MNOs are also taking a parallel approach to creating an open ecosystem to capitalize on their 5Gedge assets. A number of MNOs worldwide, including China Unicom ,Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Singtel, SK Telecom and Telefonica have joined forces to develop an Edge Compute architectural framework and reference platform.

New edge applications are coming from innovators that leverage cutting edge technologies. Some examples are applications leveraging AI and deep learning to analyze video streams and infer insights from it. There is a growing ecosystem of application providers of such applications addressing multiple verticals such as retail, manufacturing and healthcare that could benefit from the GSMA initiative to scale its services through the Telco Edge infrastructure at a global scale.

Another nascent application ecosystem is related to AR and VR that can be streamed from the edge to devices through 5G, enabling much better user experience. AR/VRis an attractive 5G application for both enterprises and consumers that requires the throughput and low latency 5G offers, placing telcos in a strong position to leverage edge computing. Partnering to create new ecosystems.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Many honestly such a game of patience waiting for 2025

Reactions: 4 users

WhiteDove

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

VictorG

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This is a very thought provoking article and I recommend everyone have a read if you have time. It's all about the privacy and national security concerns surrounding the huge trove of data that can be collected, analyzed, and transferred in electric vehicles. With suggestions that the vehicle could essentially become "a missile". “Think about the danger when an update is sent to hundreds of thousands of cars wirelessly,” wrote Alexander Poizner, CEO of UK-based cybersecurity firm Parabellyx. He posed a hypothetical: “What if China used malware to disrupt traffic in Taiwan as a prelude to a military attack?”

The core of this issue appears to be that "there is no single standard around cybersecurity for either autonomous vehicles or the infrastructure to support these across the automotive industry". And more expansive and consistent privacy laws may be required to curtail the collection of such an unparalleled amount of data.

The article states that "Clear, consistent rules across the major economies could allay espionage fears and decrease the likelihood that competitors will set out to hack each others’ vehicles. Strong encryption, privacy protections, and other data regulations could help prevent the weaponization of drivers’ personal vehicles.With the right constraints in place, the data collected by these vehicles could limit espionage and national security threats while significantly reducing crash fatalities and speeding up research and development."

It seems too me that BrainChip is perfectly positioned to provide a solution where privacy and cybersecurity are of particular concern in electric vehicles. Perhaps someone at BrianChip could reach out to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (and other legislators and policy writers) too let them know about Akida?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Shadow59

Regular
This is a very thought provoking article and I recommend everyone have a read if you have time. It's all about the privacy and national security concerns surrounding the huge trove of data that can be collected, analyzed, and transferred in electric vehicles. With suggestions that the vehicle could essentially become "a missile". “Think about the danger when an update is sent to hundreds of thousands of cars wirelessly,” wrote Alexander Poizner, CEO of UK-based cybersecurity firm Parabellyx. He posed a hypothetical: “What if China used malware to disrupt traffic in Taiwan as a prelude to a military attack?”

The core of this issue appears to be that "there is no single standard around cybersecurity for either autonomous vehicles or the infrastructure to support these across the automotive industry". And more expansive and consistent privacy laws may be required to curtail the collection of such an unparalleled amounts of data.

The article states that "Clear, consistent rules across the major economies could allay espionage fears and decrease the likelihood that competitors will set out to hack each others’ vehicles. Strong encryption, privacy protections, and other data regulations could help prevent the weaponization of drivers’ personal vehicles.With the right constraints in place, the data collected by these vehicles could limit espionage and national security threats while significantly reducing crash fatalities and speeding up research and development."

It seems too me that BrainChip are perfectly positioned to provide a solution where privacy and cybersecurity are of particular concern in electric vehicles. Perhaps someone at BrianChip could reach out to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (and other legislators and policy writers) too let them know about Akida?

Also worth a read

China is scary place to live.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom