BRN Discussion Ongoing

Doz

Regular
If only I could find a place on earth where 400 like minded investors were willing to chip in $500 each to raise $200,000 , with a plan to utilise this money to engage the services of a professional acquisition consultancy firm and have them conduct a due diligence forensic investigation , with the intention of the 400 to make a ( wink , wink ) takeover play for the ownership of Brainchip . The acquisition firm would then report back to the 400 . We would then know everything , i mean everything , including every EAP and NDA engagement . This could see the AFL/NRL tipping thread become the most popular .

The 400 could then make a ridiculously unrealistic takeover offer of say $2.00 per share ( with a number of special conditions attached just in case , like subject to finance ) . This offer will be laughed at and rejected by the masses , however the share price would instantly rise to $1.90 . This guarantees the burning of every current short position . Then maybe as a bonus , out of the blue another industry conglomerate makes a counter offer of say $3.00 per share , absolutely making 100% sure that no short financially survives the final dousing with the flamethrower . This would see the share price jump up-to around $2.85 , again making all shareholders extremely happy and once again confirming Fact Finder as king of the castle when it comes to end of year share price predictions .

Now all I need is 400 likes to get the ball rolling :

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Yak52

Regular
Another site is Stocktrack
View attachment 9937
inaccurate and behind the ASX Data. Honestly the Data comes from the ASX first before being spread around by these 3rd party freebie sites who most times are either days behind and/or inaccurate.

ASX collects that Data. Stick with them for best results (Data) on SHORTS.

Yak52.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

cosors

👀
Thanks Pmel,

That’s great they’re getting the partnership out there already.

Came across this as well:

Tim’s profile photo
Tim Llewellynn likes this

Elif Lab
Elif Lab402 followers3h • 3 hours ago
Follow

Join us in Madrid! On the 27th and 28th we will take part in BonsAPPs Demo Day e Matchmaking event, presenting AWoid, our Artificial Intelligence App solution for collision avoidance.

#robotics #drones #autonomousdriving #artificialintelligence
…see more
Rate this translation

Join us in Madrid! On the 27th and 28th we will take part in BonsAPPs Demo Day e Matchmaking event, presenting AWoid, our Artificial Intelligence App solution for collision avoidance.

#robotics #drones #autonomousdriving #artificialintelligence
No alternative text description for this image

Looks as though you can register to watch this as well.

For those that aren’t aware Tim LLewellyn has a bit to do with Bonsapp so I’m sure he’ll be promoting Brainchip to the other organisations with the AI community and small to medium enterprises: which can only bring more customers.

View attachment 9955

I assume so, I think he is the president of Bonseyes and the coordinator of their marketplace BonsApp and Nviso is in the Consortium. That should be enough. Oh yes, and huge fan of Akida of course.)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I don't recall seeing this vid about Brn.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Geez basically the whole market has been fisted in the patticakes over last couple months. Been typing in a lot of codes and that downward slope is just about everywhere.
fist.png

lol. just noticed the fisting is cool in that image:oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

cosors

👀
If only I could find a place on earth where 400 like minded investors were willing to chip in $500 each to raise $200,000 , with a plan to utilise this money to engage the services of a professional acquisition consultancy firm and have them conduct a due diligence forensic investigation , with the intention of the 400 to make a ( wink , wink ) takeover play for the ownership of Brainchip . The acquisition firm would then report back to the 400 . We would then know everything , i mean everything , including every EAP and NDA engagement . This could see the AFL/NRL tipping thread become the most popular .

The 400 could then make a ridiculously unrealistic takeover offer of say $2.00 per share ( with a number of special conditions attached just in case , like subject to finance ) . This offer will be laughed at and rejected by the masses , however the share price would instantly rise to $1.90 . This guarantees the burning of every current short position . Then maybe as a bonus , out of the blue another industry conglomerate makes a counter offer of say $3.00 per share , absolutely making 100% sure that no short financially survives the final dousing with the flamethrower . This would see the share price jump up-to around $2.85 , again making all shareholders extremely happy and once again confirming Fact Finder as king of the castle when it comes to end of year share price predictions .

Now all I need is 400 likes to get the ball rolling :

I've never heard of such a thing - exciting mind game! It reads well. I'm in. Now 398 more, assume you're in anyway! 🔥
Going behind the scenes, having fun, pissing off shorters, driving the SP - all this year. I vacillate between crazy awesome and awesome.
Could something like this work 🤔
____
Sorry phone writes automaticaly in bold, can't change that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Holding Mel Gibson GIF

7FBA0B53-B74D-42AC-B861-C1D7B01A38DC.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

chapman89

Founding Member

View attachment 9969

View attachment 9968
Can somebody please teach me how to screen shot a whole page like this LOL.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Can somebody please teach me how to screen shot a whole page like this LOL.
Hit the little dots, top right and copy then paste link:

1656018590302.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
1656020128979.png

That’s 95c AUD equivalent for BRCHF.

Should make the shorters a tad bit nervous.

AKIDA ASSAUGED (or SAUSAGED if you prefer)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Just saw an add for Samsung smart washers. Didn’t realise they were on the market yet. Does this mean Akida is in the product and on the shelf now $$$$$

Attachments

• E145B986-C14A-4798-B732-E669914CDDF6.png
    E145B986-C14A-4798-B732-E669914CDDF6.png
    464.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Reactions: 7 users

GrandRhino

Founding Member
Big fan of yours GrandRhino. I think the message clout you provide is massive, you know Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Certainly 1000 eyes appreciates it big time.

I was thinking of the possibility to add a button (Corporate Videos), plus hopefully with Text Transcripts. If we can get the transcripts, it might be an easy paste up on your end, listing each corporate video, plus show the text below each one. That would be a lot of Search Engine Optimization, SEO text with maybe not that much work.

Just tossing out ideas, while thanking you. Best regards.

View attachment 9910
Hi Stuart,

It's good to hear the feedback and thanks for the ideas! I'm glad you think the website is useful.
Initially I haven't put any effort into SEO, but I might have another look at that now that you mention it.

I really like your idea of adding the videos and transcripts but I'm being super cautious at the moment because of IP issues (eg. not allowed to link to ASX announcements) and I don't really know whether the sharing of a transcript falls into a safe category or not. It's a great idea though, thanks for suggesting! I'll have a think about it some more and see what I can work out.

If you have any more ideas feel free to let me know! :)

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Iseki

Regular
Hi Iseki,

You’re a valued poster and obviously a bit passionate about the delays in Renesas producing a product with Akida. Obviously we all want Akida nodes put on a Renesas product asap. Don’t feel humiliated if you get something wrong; we all do; it’s the best way to learn.

I’ve gone back to your original post to try to understand your frustrations better. Forgive me if I am misunderstanding the issue or don’t explain it very well as I’m not a computer person and what I am trying to explain could be wrong anyway so take it with a pinch salt :)

I’m trying to learn also, so I can understand what the company is doing as my future and retirement is invested in it.

The way I understand how it all works is similar to baking a cake. There are many different recipies depending on what result you want to achieve. You can make big cakes, like the Arm M85, or small cakes like the Arm M33. The different families of devices can do different workloads. Using an Arm chip for example is like choosing a brand of flour for the cake. There are many brands. In this instance Renesas are using Arm.

Then the different components are specific to the task the chip is to perform, or like the cake analogy; nuts, raisens or chocolate as per personal preference which might correspond to having for example; bluetooth capabilities, several sensor types and maybe a voice activation system.

Renesas are not going to make an Akida Chip alone unless someone pays them to. The chip/iP needs to be married up with a sensor of some type to recieve information, to then make a decision on that information which is passed onto another part of the device to perform a task. This is my understanding of a System on Chip (SOC). When Brainchip made a chip they also used an Arm chip to put their IP onto it also.

My understanding is that Renesas have paid a million dollars to licence 2 nodes to use in a product (SOC) they are developing. The entire Akida chip had 80 nodes but having 80 nodes when you only need 2 is the equivelant to getting Arnold Swartznagger to lift a feather: not necessary.

We will get royalties from the product as it is sold. Renesas have stated they are going to put 2 nodes onto a System on Chip (SOC) which includes the Arm Cortex M33.

The M33 is a very low powered chip so I am guessing that is why the Akida nodes will be used on it AND why only 2 are required.

If they use something else it will require too much power and therefore will defeat the purpose of getting a low powered chip. An example is the smart wrist watch type applications which is battery powered which is why there was excitement about their latest product release. That was why I was looking into the Voice Wake Activation System but was dissapointed I couldn’t find any details pointing to Akida.

However this is where ultimately Akida will eventually win. As a result of the brilliant neuromorphic cabilities Akida is extremely low powered and yet high performance, plus there is on chip learning. Akida won’t be everywhere, there was always going to be competition. But Akida is the best in class and therefore it will find it’s way into products as it can do what others can’t. So where it is necessary or advantagous to use it I’m sure Renesas will.

If you’re still reading this far, apologies for the length of the post: I hope it makes sense and is helpful.

Cheers
Hi SG,

I agree with everything you have said.

"Renesas are not going to make an Akida Chip alone unless someone pays them to." is my big disappointment. They have rushed in and developed a lot of chips to do the sort of things that Akida IP can give them but with a less sophisticated chip.

I really just want to ramp up as much pressure as possible on the companies BRN and Renesas to give us an estimated date of completion for the M33+Akida chip.

I think this is fair.

Thank you very much for your kind post.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom