BRN Discussion Ongoing

If you wonder how far behind the rest of the world is and if Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar still have a three year lead this paper dated 22.6.22 suggests it might be just a bit more and this is before it jumps to 5 years with the next generation IP with LSTM:

If you are pressed for time just read where the researchers are based and the introduction.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

Well, just got off the phone with Boardroom Pty Ltd, regarding our share registry info.

* from this point foward I will use $ as bullet points.

$ , As of 23/6/2022 , Total shareholders in BRAINCHIP .... 47,145.

$$ , To view share registry information in person is free, although an appointment is necessary . NSW & VIC only.

$$$, For a full list of shareholders, 47,145 holders, a fee of $521.20 is required and a copy will be sent.

$$$$, For a list of the top 2,000 holders a fee of $250.00 is due then a hard copy will be sent out.

Naturally, myself being a scruge, I then asked if purely my own position on the list could be divulged over the phone.

To my surprise, my position has risen up the list considerably, which in my thinking would mean some shareholders have definitely been shaken out of their holdings over the last 12 months.

Hold onto chips chippers.

Not financial advice, DYOR.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 80 users
These researchers have just discovered what Peter van der Made knew 20 plus years ago.

Are babies the key to the next generation of artificial intelligence?​

New research proposes a new direction to overcome limitations of machine learning​

Date:June 23, 2022Source:Trinity College DublinSummary:Babies can help unlock the next generation of artificial intelligence (AI), according to neuroscientists who have just published new guiding principles for improving AI. The research examines the neuroscience and psychology of infant learning and distills three principles to guide the next generation of AI, which will help overcome the most pressing limitations of machine learning”

They ‘still have a long way to go’ however.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Hi @TechGirl, I love this part! 💕

"But the story doesn’t end there – work continues on the development of many VISION EQXX technologies for application in future series-production vehicles."

Fits in very nicely with what Mercedes-Benz have stated previously which is:
“Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip’s Akida hardware and software,” Mercedes noted in a statement describing the Vision EQXX. “

Which also fits in nicely with what Markus Schäfer said in an interview on the 8th January, that Mercedes plans to “make sure we have custom, standardized chips in the car", rather than using a thousand different chips.

Extract

Mercedes, for example, plans to use fewer specialized chips in upcoming models and more standardized semiconductors and to write its own software, said Markus Schäfer, a member of the German automaker’s board that oversees purchasing.

In the future, Mercedes will “make sure we have custom, standardized chips in the car,” Mr Schäfer said in an interview Wednesday. “Not a thousand different chips.”

❤️🧠🍟

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
Good Morning Chippers,

Well, just got off the phone with Boardroom Pty Ltd, regarding our share registry info.

$$ , To view share registry information in person is free, although an appointment is necessary . NSW & VIC only.

$$$, For a full list of shareholders, 47,145 holders, a fee of $521.20 is required and a copy will be sent.

$$$$, For a list of the top 2,000 holders a fee of $250.00 is due then a hard copy will be sent out.

Naturally, myself being a scruge, I then asked if purely my own position on the list could be divulged over the phone.

To my surprise, my position has risen up the list considerably, which in my thinking would mean some shareholders have definitely been shaken out of their holdings over the last 12 months.

Regards,
Esq.
Awesome work Esq.111, thanks so much for sharing.

Wow, 47,145 shareholders now. I remember it was about 37,000 not all that long ago. Do you recall when that may have been. 10,000 in such a short timeframe.

Also interesting a number of shareholders been shaken out of their holdings. Even though a little surprised, I guess there's no way of knowing the general reasons behind why they've sold.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Good Morning Chippers,

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq,

An alternative explanation for your rise may be if you have taken advantage of the autumn sales of BRN, while those above you did not.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi Esq,

An alternative explanation for your rise may be if you have taken advantage of the autumn sales of BRN, while those above you did not.
Morning Diogenese ,

I have not sold / traded any shares in the last 15 months.

Only added 5,000 odd extra shares two weeks ago .

End result, risen substantially on holders list.

Woo Hoo.

I think many here would be pleasantly surprised where thay sit in the pecking order.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I don't recall seeing this vid about Brn.

I would have loved to hear what he was trying to say. The interviewer was a little rude cutting him off, I am aware that she had time constraints but he was saying some REALLY interesting stuff.

Reactions: 8 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi @TechGirl, I love this part! 💕

"But the story doesn’t end there – work continues on the development of many VISION EQXX technologies for application in future series-production vehicles."

Fits in very nicely with what Mercedes-Benz have stated previously which is:
“Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip’s Akida hardware and software,” Mercedes noted in a statement describing the Vision EQXX. “

Which also fits in nicely with what Markus Schäfer said in an interview on the 8th January, that Mercedes plans to “make sure we have custom, standardized chips in the car", rather than using a thousand different chips.

Extract

Mercedes, for example, plans to use fewer specialized chips in upcoming models and more standardized semiconductors and to write its own software, said Markus Schäfer, a member of the German automaker’s board that oversees purchasing.

In the future, Mercedes will “make sure we have custom, standardized chips in the car,” Mr Schäfer said in an interview Wednesday. “Not a thousand different chips.”

❤️🧠🍟

Hi Bravo,

Yes I like that to, Mercedes are probably already using us for 20 different applications & like FF said before BrainChip & Mercedes are probably still tweaking things along the way to get maximum benefit out of our beautiful Akida, should be no issues with this either as we all know Akida is a Girl & Girl's are strong & Girlz Rule ;););)

Miss Piggy Woman GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

Prophesee presents on "neuromorphic sensor pixels" at the the second annual Vision Spectra Conference (VSC), which will be held online July 19-21.🥳

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 11.30.57 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Yak52

Regular
BELOW is a 30 min Chart of BRN when @ 0.89c

This shows a rebound off that low of 0.87c yesterday and SUPPORTED by the 100 DAY/MVA.

Quite possibly the last low point before a new uptrend. Especially if we do not break that 100 DAY/MVA.
Good time to buy if you want more which is what I have done!
Encouraging!

Yak52 :cool:
BRN today 30 min chart.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
1,202 kilometres. That extra two k’s could be very important when 2 k’s from home on a wet stormy night. 😂🤣😂

The serious point of this post is to ask if anyone has handy the line in the original statement from Mercedes Benz announcing using AKIDA where it states that when applied at scale etc; etc;

This further improvement in range of about 100 kilometres despite using the air conditioning for eight hours of the trip suggests further improvements which fits with a recent statement of Rob Telson in the podcast he did with the Ai people of continuing to work with Mercedes Benz on developments.

These three facts might be worth putting into a more precise format if anyone has the time.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Here you go mate!

I read this every night before I go to sleep! 😂

"it is five to ten times more efficient"

Akida ballista 🔥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220624-114427.png
    Screenshot_20220624-114427.png
    829.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users
Morning Diogenese ,

I have not sold / traded any shares in the last 15 months.

Only added 5,000 odd extra shares two weeks ago .

End result, risen substantially on holders list.

Woo Hoo.

I think many here would be pleasantly surprised where thay sit in the pecking order.

Regards,
Esq.

I wonder what the average retail BRN holding is?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

Here's an interesting study recently published on the 15th June 2022 which discusses using neuromorphic processors (SNN's) and drawing inspiration from insect intelligence to enable robots and drones to reach higher autonomy levels. They obviously haven't heard about Akida as yet (refer to red underlined section).🥴

Extract
To achieve this, we argue that the right approach is not to implement existing autonomy algorithms in novel processors. Instead, the robot engineer will have to strive for the same kind of parsimony that is found in insect intelligence. This will be vital for small robots with limited resources, like tiny insect-like flying drones (29, 191), but it will also be important for larger robots when they have to execute many complex tasks, when their bodies are covered with tiny sensors, and when energy efficiency is an overriding concern. Indeed, in nature, parsimony is not reserved for insects alone; it is a governing principle for all animals.

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 11.48.07 am.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 11.48.07 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 11.48.07 am.png
    356.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Many thanks @AusEire.

I love the words

“when applied at scale throughout the vehicle they have the potential to radically reduce the energy needed to run the latest Ai technologies”

queue in here Nviso’s experience using AKD1000.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

AusEire

You could probably work it out? Total number of shares ÷ total number of holders
Approximately 36k shares per holder

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

AusEire

@Doz shared data last year, from memory he visited Boardroom in person.

I believe he meant the median holding.

Attachments

• goodnight-my.gif
    goodnight-my.gif
    271.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom