BRN Discussion Ongoing

TechGirl

Founding Member
Can somebody please teach me how to screen shot a whole page like this LOL.

Here you go Jesse :)

jessescreenshot.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 67 users
In times of market stress it is easy for many to loose sight of the facts and ignore the use of research.

At the 2021 Ai Field Day Anil Mankar said the following about AKIDA technology:

“Our main business model is selling Ai IP….you can test it out (AKD1000) and then size this problem that you’re trying to solve at the sensor….a smaller sensor that is just monitoring humidity, pressure, temperature, that kind of thing needs a very small amount of IP…we actually have a customer (Renesas) with our only licence of IP so far”

So the takeaway from this statement is that Renesas are seeking to make tiny sensors for temperature, humidity or pressure smart.

In May, 2022 in an interview a representative of Renesas said:

“At the very low end, we have added an ARM M33 MCU and spiking neural network with BrainChip core licensed for selected applications – we have licensed what we need to license from BrainChip including the software to get the ball rolling.”

The CEO Sean Hehir has also confirmed in one of his presentations that Renesas is bringing a set of products using the AKIDA IP to market which I personally believe will be smart MCU’s for sensors covering temperature, humidity and pressure.

The use of the term “very low end” is not a derogatory term when used in the technology space where MCU’s sit in the semiconductor industry as they are the lowest cost building blocks of the entire technology industry and are produced in their billions.

The following link explains MCU’s:

The next link from Statista provides some numbers around the size of the market for low end MCU’s.

Now if you are still with me up to this point you will no doubt remember in the last few days the excitement of Tim Llewellyn as to the extreme levels of performance Nviso was achieving using AKD1000 compared with everything else they had trialled to date and pointed out in the Q&A that the Nvidia CPU which was still running some of their Apps was getting 20 to 25 frames per second while AKD1000 was running at 250 frames per second in that demonstration but in another at 1,000 frames per second. What he did not mention was that AKD1000 was doing its thing without the need for cooling of any sort.

So in summary Renesas tested AKIDA and chose 2 nodes because they want to make low priced MCU’s smart for measuring of temperature, pressure, humidity and in May, 2022 confirmed this is on track. This statement from Renesas that they are on track has also been confirmed by the CEO of Brainchip Sean Hehir.

There is absolutely not one single negative to be drawn from the known and provable facts.

A little research and a few notes if you do not have a retentive memory takes you a long way in this game in my opinion.

My opinion only there is no substitute for doing your own research before making statements as it avoids them being totally incorrect and appearing foolish.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users

Taproot

Regular
Maybe this is it.
@Iseki

Demonstration at Sensors Converge​

Renesas will present live demos of its new products and integrated sensor solutions in Booth 323 at the Sensors Converge Exhibition and Trade Show in San Jose, Calif., June 27-29.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Foundries.io.jpg

We've had Foundries' Chairman come on for Brainchip Podcast approx 2 months ago.
There could be some defacto/standard relationship developed here in my opinion.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
1,202 kilometres. That extra two k’s could be very important when 2 k’s from home on a wet stormy night. 😂🤣😂

The serious point of this post is to ask if anyone has handy the line in the original statement from Mercedes Benz announcing using AKIDA where it states that when applied at scale etc; etc;

This further improvement in range of about 100 kilometres despite using the air conditioning for eight hours of the trip suggests further improvements which fits with a recent statement of Rob Telson in the podcast he did with the Ai people of continuing to work with Mercedes Benz on developments.

These three facts might be worth putting into a more precise format if anyone has the time.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Iseki

Regular
Maybe this is it.
@Iseki

Demonstration at Sensors Converge​

Renesas will present live demos of its new products and integrated sensor solutions in Booth 323 at the Sensors Converge Exhibition and Trade Show in San Jose, Calif., June 27-29.
Sadly no. And until Renesas actually deliver our M33+Akida chip we can't be a part of their massive eco-system IMHO.

Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
20percent improvement is amazing in a short time frame
E,
When they did the first run, they did mention that they had some more juice in the tank (or should I say battery?) when they achieved their target.

I guess the first time it was to prove to the world that they could do 1000 kms and this round was to push it's own limits.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Yak52

Regular
Good result but the volume was only 49,000 shares traded.
That about right for the US Market overnight when its quiet. they dont do 1+ Million days in trades.

@0.95c AUD we should see a movement upward to match..............maybe

ASX just took a dip though............OK AMENDMENT - 1 hour later now and the ASX has been down and come back up strongly. in the green.
Shorters have been trying to hold down BRN but charts are showing a BOTTOM and a rebound. If so this move will bring us back into a promissing UPTREND! lets hope we win out over the Shorters.

yak52:cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
E,
When they did the first run, they did mention that they had some more juice in the tank (or should I say battery?) when they achieved their target.

I guess the first time it was to prove to the world that they could do 1000 kms and this round was to push it's own limits.
They put that extra at up to an additional 140 kilometres in a Mercedes article I read.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Iseki

Regular
In times of market stress it is easy for many to loose sight of the facts and ignore the use of research.

At the 2021 Ai Field Day Anil Mankar said the following about AKIDA technology:

“Our main business model is selling Ai IP….you can test it out (AKD1000) and then size this problem that you’re trying to solve at the sensor….a smaller sensor that is just monitoring humidity, pressure, temperature, that kind of thing needs a very small amount of IP…we actually have a customer (Renesas) with our only licence of IP so far”

So the takeaway from this statement is that Renesas are seeking to make tiny sensors for temperature, humidity or pressure smart.

In May, 2022 in an interview a representative of Renesas said:

“At the very low end, we have added an ARM M33 MCU and spiking neural network with BrainChip core licensed for selected applications – we have licensed what we need to license from BrainChip including the software to get the ball rolling.”

The CEO Sean Hehir has also confirmed in one of his presentations that Renesas is bringing a set of products using the AKIDA IP to market which I personally believe will be smart MCU’s for sensors covering temperature, humidity and pressure.

The use of the term “very low end” is not a derogatory term when used in the technology space where MCU’s sit in the semiconductor industry as they are the lowest cost building blocks of the entire technology industry and are produced in their billions.

The following link explains MCU’s:

The next link from Statista provides some numbers around the size of the market for low end MCU’s.

Now if you are still with me up to this point you will no doubt remember in the last few days the excitement of Tim Llewellyn as to the extreme levels of performance Nviso was achieving using AKD1000 compared with everything else they had trialled to date and pointed out in the Q&A that the Nvidia CPU which was still running some of their Apps was getting 20 to 25 frames per second while AKD1000 was running at 250 frames per second in that demonstration but in another at 1,000 frames per second. What he did not mention was that AKD1000 was doing its thing without the need for cooling of any sort.

So in summary Renesas tested AKIDA and chose 2 nodes because they want to make low priced MCU’s smart for measuring of temperature, pressure, humidity and in May, 2022 confirmed this is on track. This statement from Renesas that they are on track has also been confirmed by the CEO of Brainchip Sean Hehir.

There is absolutely not one single negative to be drawn from the known and provable facts.

A little research and a few notes if you do not have a retentive memory takes you a long way in this game in my opinion.

My opinion only there is no substitute for doing your own research before making statements as it avoids them being totally incorrect and appearing foolish.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF,

please please find out when the Renesas M33+Akida will be available. It's much better being asked by you.
You're not Top 20 for nothing!

Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
They put that extra at up to an additional 140 kilometres in a Mercedes article I read.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
On Tuesday 5 April the all-electric one-off Mercedes Vision EQXX concept turned a wheel on a public road for the very first time as it left its home in Sindelfingen near Stuttgart. It then proceeded to drive across the Swiss Alps and through Northern Italy without a single charging stop, before finally arriving in Cassis on the Côte d'Azur just over 12 hours later. For anyone whose first name isn’t Google (second name Maps), that means a total trip of 1,008km – or 626 miles – on a single charge.
Oh, and the best bit? The EQXX still reckoned it had 140km (87 miles) of range left in its battery when it pulled up on the French coast. That is mightily impressive.

Didn't doubt your memory, but I still had to check 😂
so that's another 62 kilometers they achieved 'somehow' over the last few weeks. Not too shabby.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

stuart888

Regular
Hi Stuart,

It's good to hear the feedback and thanks for the ideas! I'm glad you think the website is useful.
Initially I haven't put any effort into SEO, but I might have another look at that now that you mention it.

I really like your idea of adding the videos and transcripts but I'm being super cautious at the moment because of IP issues (eg. not allowed to link to ASX announcements) and I don't really know whether the sharing of a transcript falls into a safe category or not. It's a great idea though, thanks for suggesting! I'll have a think about it some more and see what I can work out.

If you have any more ideas feel free to let me know! :)
What you have produced https://akida.io/ is easy on the eyes and absorb for new investors. This is great for people that will not read any forum style delivery (like thestockexchange). Your site is perfect to summarize the key elements of the Brainchip journey to stardom. How to do it Without Lots of Work is the key. I did not want to add to your work load.

So the issue is, how to add to your fantastic marketing machine without hours and hours of work, easy stuff. So the videos/transcripts seemed good, but it is not easy to have it perfect: Capitalization, Commas, and it must be polished to do it professionally. The youtube click ... dots just gives an unpolished text, all lower case, and is not presentable as such. You are right, it must be perfect.

Perhaps it should be brought up to the Brainchip staff, that a nicely Capitalized, Spaced, and Accurate transcript be placed at the bottom of each Youtube Video and on the website? The text from each video is so SEO valuable, I just want to somehow use it to the max.

Just trying to help. I am so much on the Brainchip side, how can we help. I am the nut that said Wash their Cars at the AGM!

Keep up the great effort GR!

1656029782671.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Violin1

Regular
On Tuesday 5 April the all-electric one-off Mercedes Vision EQXX concept turned a wheel on a public road for the very first time as it left its home in Sindelfingen near Stuttgart. It then proceeded to drive across the Swiss Alps and through Northern Italy without a single charging stop, before finally arriving in Cassis on the Côte d'Azur just over 12 hours later. For anyone whose first name isn’t Google (second name Maps), that means a total trip of 1,008km – or 626 miles – on a single charge.
Oh, and the best bit? The EQXX still reckoned it had 140km (87 miles) of range left in its battery when it pulled up on the French coast. That is mightily impressive.

so that's another 62 kilometers they achieved 'somehow' over the last few weeks. Not too shabby.
When they got on the open road it was downhill???.....

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

But this time they used the air conditioning for 8 hours of the trip.

I am assuming from the wording of the first record breaking run and the fact it was cold it was not used at all so 1,202 kilometres and running the air conditioning for 8 hours is a huge step up in performance plus 11 laps at Silverstone at maximum power at the end it is ridiculous.

Rob Telson threw out a 1,000 miles in that recent Ai podcast so only need another 400 kilometres.

Correction 398 kilometres.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users
When they got on the open road it was downhill???.....
The great thing about downhill is they have regenerative braking adding back charge to the battery. They could go downhill forever.😂🤣😎🧐😞
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
But this time they used the air conditioning for 8 hours of the trip.

I am assuming from the wording of the first record breaking run and the fact it was cold it was not used at all so 1,202 kilometres and running the air conditioning for 8 hours is a huge step up in performance plus 11 laps at Silverstone at maximum power at the end it is ridiculous.

Rob Telson threw out a 1,000 miles in that recent Ai podcast so only need another 400 kilometres.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Americans are used to saying 'miles', so I assumed it was a slip of tongue due to habits. 🤔

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Americans are used to saying 'miles', so I assumed it was a slip of tongue due to habits. 🤔
Hi @BaconLover
That was the first time in his Brainchip perspectives paper but in this podcast he used kilometres first then said the 1,000 miles.

Like you I assumed and posted that in the his perspectives paper it was a slip but not in this podcast in my opinion.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

jtardif999

Regular
We need something based on or incorporating akida ip, not just an ARM cpu.
We need a strategy of finding out from Renesas themselves:
- are they currently developing a general purpose chip that incorporates akida IP? OR
- are they currently developing a chip that incorporates neuromorphic fabric OR
- are they currently developing a chip that is designed to run Spiking Neural Networks?
IF they are, what's that chips name please?

These are all sexy items. If Renesas had one, they would be touting it. In stead they seem to going to extraordinary lengths to incorporate ARM Cortex chips using Azure RTOS operating system and cloud connect.

If Renesas doesn't have any plans to use our IP with a release date and they have just licensed our IP as a defensive strategy then let's throw our resources behind someone who will, instead of helping someone who is pushing alternate, suboptimal chipsets.

If Mr Dawe could throw us a bone, knowing the extreme lengths we go to only to come up humiliated and frustrated, that would be much appreciated.
Hi @Iseki, BrainChip have been informing shareholders I think since the 21 AGM that Renesas will be releasing product(s) containing Akida IP starting from the second half of 2022.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom