BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
Evening BaconLover & FullMoonFever ,

Cheers for helping others locate this site.
Good , bad or indifferent it is yet another source of info, and yes FMF delving into insto holdings is interesting, though the accuracy of info given is questionable.

The only reason I digressed to this site was due to the ineptitude of our Share Registry.
Have now phoned Boardroom Pty Ltd, three times , in the last two days requesting access to Brainchips Share Registry.

Allegidly thay will call back tomorrow.

One thing BRAINCHIP management can do is keep us informed of movements on our share registry. Management may not be able to indulge us with ASX announcements , and understandably so yet as a pacifier atleast keep all Shareholdres ( large & small ) up to date with our substantial holders / movements on the registry.

Once a month , printed list of top 50 holders, would be appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq,

Couldn't agree more re the registry. I hold Pilbara Minerals, they have their top 20 listed on their website. Last update as of 31st of May. Would make life easier for everyone.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
edit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Pmel

Regular
Come on brainchip drop just one commercial deal with a fat revenue attached to it. Rest we don't care can take few years . We have been waiting for long time. 🤞🤞🤔

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
We need something based on or incorporating akida ip, not just an ARM cpu.
We need a strategy of finding out from Renesas themselves:
- are they currently developing a general purpose chip that incorporates akida IP? OR
- are they currently developing a chip that incorporates neuromorphic fabric OR
- are they currently developing a chip that is designed to run Spiking Neural Networks?
IF they are, what's that chips name please?

These are all sexy items. If Renesas had one, they would be touting it. In stead they seem to going to extraordinary lengths to incorporate ARM Cortex chips using Azure RTOS operating system and cloud connect.

If Renesas doesn't have any plans to use our IP with a release date and they have just licensed our IP as a defensive strategy then let's throw our resources behind someone who will, instead of helping someone who is pushing alternate, suboptimal chipsets.

If Mr Dawe could throw us a bone, knowing the extreme lengths we go to only to come up humiliated and frustrated, that would be much appreciated.
Hi Iseki,

It is coming.

If you read the link above it includes the two extracts below:

1655980209055.png

1655980132537.png

I am hopeful when a product is finally released, which I was expecting during their current event there was going to be some fanfare, bells and whistles. During the interview posted earlier today they discussed AIOT however they never mentioned Brainchip/Akida by name which was disappointing.

They just bought an AI company and already have some RZ products which I obviously work without Akida. Akida might be a better product but they are in business to make money and are going to be pushing their own products first as they likely get a better return on investment.

Further given Renesas just bought an AI company it likely sounded out Brainchip to recieve a flat ”We are not interested in seling” which suits me just fine.

My opinion based on that interview today is that even when we are included it is going to be on the down low. Does it matter?

Obviously the publicity would be great and further validation for Brainchip but at this stage it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. Not sure how they are going to hide it in the block diagrams and descriptions, probably just with a fancy AI name (I’m sure FF could answer how that occurs in a legal sense but I’m sure if they pay enough it can happen).

Ultimately I’m hopeful the superior product will be recognised by consumers and become essential.

As Sean Hehir stated: watch the financials.

Based on todays interview the future looks awesome!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

JK200SX

Regular

That's a Mercedes design. Before I even clicked on the Conti link, I knew it was a front fascia part that was injection moulded in the Babenhausen plant, just outside of Frankfurt, because I've been there and seen the machine that the predecessor parts to this are moulded on :)
Being such a large contract I'd have a guess that it would be for an upcoming new C-class, GLC- class models.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

Pmel

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Thanks Pmel,

That’s great they’re getting the partnership out there already.

Came across this as well:

Tim’s profile photo
Tim Llewellynn likes this

Elif Lab
Elif Lab402 followers3h • 3 hours ago
Follow

Join us in Madrid! On the 27th and 28th we will take part in BonsAPPs Demo Day e Matchmaking event, presenting AWoid, our Artificial Intelligence App solution for collision avoidance.

#robotics #drones #autonomousdriving #artificialintelligence
…see more
Rate this translation

Join us in Madrid! On the 27th and 28th we will take part in BonsAPPs Demo Day e Matchmaking event, presenting AWoid, our Artificial Intelligence App solution for collision avoidance.

#robotics #drones #autonomousdriving #artificialintelligence
No alternative text description for this image

Looks as though you can register to watch this as well.

For those that aren’t aware Tim LLewellyn has a bit to do with Bonsapp so I’m sure he’ll be promoting Brainchip to the other organisations with the AI community and small to medium enterprises: which can only bring more customers.

1655982047864.png

• Fire
  • Love
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Evening BaconLover & FullMoonFever ,

Cheers for helping others locate this site.
Good , bad or indifferent it is yet another source of info, and yes FMF delving into insto holdings is interesting, though the accuracy of info given is questionable.

The only reason I digressed to this site was due to the ineptitude of our Share Registry.
Have now phoned Boardroom Pty Ltd, three times , in the last two days requesting access to Brainchips Share Registry.

Allegidly thay will call back tomorrow.

One thing BRAINCHIP management can do is keep us informed of movements on our share registry. Management may not be able to indulge us with ASX announcements , and understandably so yet as a pacifier atleast keep all Shareholdres ( large & small ) up to date with our substantial holders / movements on the registry.

Once a month , printed list of top 50 holders, would be appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq

If I recall right, unfortunately I don't believe there is anything in the listing rules to provide the info other than in the Ann Report.

That said, companies can make the independent decision to provide the data on their web or via other updates.

Most stock sites we use are generally getting their info from publicly available data which they "usually" update / collate more often than we do.

The other thing with Registries is I believe there are rules that say they need to provide you the info if formally requested and when I have had to in the past they want x$ to send the info.

Alternatively, you can do what I have also done previously with other stocks, if the Registry has an office near you or that you can get to, you should be able to make an appointment for a viewing of the SH register.

This was free when I did it through Advanced from memory and had time to sit privately and pick through holdings (larger obviously) and also related entities (by similar names to large holders eg X Super etc) and then compare those approx to the last T20 list to see if any movements.

Hope that helps.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
We're gonna need a bigger bus!
At your services, Dio.
20220623_211224.jpg

Learning 😁
Its great to be a shareholder.

• Haha
  • Wow

Iseki

Regular
Hi Iseki,

It is coming.

If you read the link above it includes the two extracts below:

View attachment 9954

View attachment 9953
I am hopeful when a product is finally released, which I was expecting during their current event there was going to be some fanfare, bells and whistles. During the interview posted earlier today they discussed AIOT however they never mentioned Brainchip/Akida by name which was disappointing.

They just bought an AI company and already have some RZ products which I obviously work without Akida. Akida might be a better product but they are in business to make money and are going to be pushing their own products first as they likely get a better return on investment.

Further given Renesas just bought an AI company it likely sounded out Brainchip to recieve a flat ”We are not interested in seling” which suits me just fine.

My opinion based on that interview today is that even when we are included it is going to be on the down low. Does it matter?

Obviously the publicity would be great and further validation for Brainchip but at this stage it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. Not sure how they are going to hide it in the block diagrams and descriptions, probably just with a fancy AI name (I’m sure FF could answer how that occurs in a legal sense but I’m sure if they pay enough it can happen).

Ultimately I’m hopeful the superior product will be recognised by consumers and become essential.

As Sean Hehir stated: watch the financials.

Based on todays interview the future looks awesome!
Thanks for that. It's frustrating that Renesas has bought into Syntiant, (along with intel etc) and instead of using our IP that they have already licensed, they are simply installing the syntiant chips onto their boards. So naturally I just hope to god that Megachips go straight to our IP and Renesas rues the day they took delivery of those chips. If the name of the game is to get to market asap and so not have our IP left out in the cold we should not support companies that get in our way. Moreover since Renesas seem to be only giving us lip service I find it astounding that we even can bring ourselves to mention them. Folks - they are not our friends. They have put us on the back burner just when time to market is critical. Go figure.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Mt09

Regular
Thanks for that. It's frustrating that Renesas has bought into Syntiant, (along with intel etc) and instead of using our IP that they have already licensed, they are simply installing the syntiant chips onto their boards. So naturally I just hope to god that Megachips go straight to our IP and Renesas rues the day they took delivery of those chips. If the name of the game is to get to market asap and so not have our IP left out in the cold we should not support companies that get in our way. Moreover since Renesas seem to be only giving us lip service I find it astounding that we even can bring ourselves to mention them. Folks - they are not our friends. They have put us on the back burner just when time to market is critical. Go figure.
1655985403246.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
What are you on about?
How do you know they are not going to use our IP?
You suggested Mr Dawe throwing bones, have you contacted him to get any?
You also mentioned about being harassed etc in your earlier post - no one is getting harassed here, most of the dot joining have come to fruition. Keep up.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Iseki

Regular
Yes I read that too. I think he's saying Brainchip ( 2 nodes only, wasn't it?) has somehow been added to a plan. That's why I'm calling it out as lip service.
Unless you can find this chip. Does it even have a name?

Iseki

Regular
What are you on about?
How do you know they are not going to use our IP?
You suggested Mr Dawe throwing bones, have you contacted him to get any?
You also mentioned about being harassed etc in your earlier post - no one is getting harassed here, most of the dot joining have come to fruition. Keep up.
I'm saying that after all this time, since the licensing of the IP, there is no estimated date of arrival of any chip with Akida IP. Funny that.

Reactions: 1 users

Geeze Iseki,

This is in jest but: ”Do you burn bridges very often? :) Remind me not to send you as my chief negotiator :)

I’m sure Renesas didn’t spend a million dollars to buy a license and leave Akida on the shelf, why would they?

They are a very successful business with a plan to make as much money as possible; which they are doing. It doesn’t look like it to us outside the walls of Renesas but I’m sure there is logic to what they are doing.

Ultimately we have to have faith in the strengths of the Akida product. If Megachips or Risc V start enabling products to be produced with capabilities Renesas can’t offer then I’m sure you’ll see Renesas pushing something out.

I’m thinking it has to do with marketing their own existing technology and products.

As well, it has been stated before but it takes time to get new technology to market. The NVISO presentation last night stated the same thing.

I appreciate your frustrations but you never know there could be a big reveal tomorrow and all will be forgiven!

Cheers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Slade

Top 20
I'm saying that after all this time, since the licensing of the IP, there is no estimated date of arrival of any chip with Akida IP. Funny that.
Please go back and take a look at what PVDM says in his interview with the Commonwealth Bank.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Mt09

Regular
Yes I read that too. I think he's saying Brainchip ( 2 nodes only, wasn't it?) has somehow been added to a plan. That's why I'm calling it out as lip service.
Unless you can find this chip. Does it even have a name?
I want what you’re having 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
Please go back and take a look at what PVDM says in his interview with the Commonwealth Bank.
And once you have watched that then watch the Stocks Down Under interview with PVDM.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular
I see Renesas has a smart bidet coming out. I wonder if that's using the ARM RA or the ARM RZ chip?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom