BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quite happy for Zeeb0t, the legend, to PM me and discuss any issues he has. I've been here since the beginning and believe I have a good relationship with him and others here.

I apologize to all who have to read this but:

What is your fucking problem mate? I simply make a comment that a falling share price isn't all bad because it gives some of us an opportunity to top up with more shares and you're all over me with personal insults and bullshit. Plenty of other posters here have said similar things and it's a normal part of accumulating a position. Also I do genuinely wonder why people are selling because I and others see so much potential here - innocent question but you take offence to that - not normal m8.

Reflect on this - we all left HC to avoid the exact type of bullying behaviour that you are instigating. I actually wonder what your motives are YAK because you are the only one so far to behave in this manner on this forum - congratulations mate, puts you in a category all of your own.

Pull your arrogant redneck head in.

Again, apologies to other members for whom I have the utmost respect.
I am not a regular poster on here but I do pay for this forums membership to help support healthy discussion on a stock I enjoy being a shareholder of (as well as to give a minor compensation for @zeeb0t 's efforts).

Yak provides some great insights and I truly appreciate most of their input. The aggressive nature directed toward other members on this forum however is getting tiresome. Not everything is downramping. Just because someone's comment doesn't comply with one's own sentiment does not make something a downramp. Nor should someone be attacked because they post a comment. A forum is for open discussion.

Not everyone needs a positive opinion on EVERYTHING Brainchip does. They have a hell of a lot working in their favour for them and the AGM was fantastic peace of mind for me. I do however want to read opposing views and have constructive conversations about Brainchip's weaknesses at times.

D&S

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Hi. Sorry, mrgds. I didn't mean to reply but I don't know how to delete a message when I accidently touch reply instead of page down. Bloody touchscreens! Anyone know how to delete the reply function once activated??

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mrgds

Regular
Hi. Sorry, mrgds. I didn't mean to reply but I don't know how to delete a message when I accidently touch reply instead of page down. Bloody touchscreens! Anyone know how to delete the reply function once activated??

All good, just click on delete, under stock disclosure on your post,

Reactions: 3 users
Does it not simply mean broker to broker transfer. Why is it in tiny lots. Definitely trying to push the price down.

Some code definitions from Iress fyi.

Trade Condition Code Definitions​

Trade Types​

AM​
ASX Match Facility Trade​
BK​
Buy Back​
BP​
Booking Purpose only​
BV​
Book Value Switch​
BW​
Buy Write​
BZ​
Board Broker Sale​
CT​
Combination Trade​
CO​
Standard Combination Trade​
DR​
Direct Reporting​
EC​
Exercise of Call​
EP​
Exercise of Put​
LN​
Loan​
LR​
Loan Return​
PR​
Prompt Re-booking​
PS​
Prompt Sale​
PT​
Put Through​
IA​
Interstate Accounting​

Time or Location​

LT​
Late​
ON​
Overnight​
OS​
Overseas​

Delivery​

EF​
Delivery of a Future​
FD​
Forward Delivery​
OF​
Overseas Delivery​
OR​
Overseas Resident​
BL​
Blocked from Transaction Netting​

Market Information Only​

MI​
Market Information​

Crossing/Special​

XT​
Crossed Trades​
IB​
Index Replicating Special Crossing​
SP​
Special Sale​
CS​
Contingent Special​
SX​
Special Sale Portfolio​
SO​
Other Special Sale​
SA​
Special Crossing Sale​

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Those who are watching Tech Girls recording two things to note:

1. Peter van der Made’s comment that they are working on making a further 50 patents ready for filing.

2. Sean Hehir’s wording around the near term release of what was formally called AKD2000 with LSTM as IP for commercial licence.

The significance of point 1. is obvious and requires no comment.

Point 2. however does.

Every longer term holder from say early 2020 knows that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo, Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar stated and I paraphrase that they needed AKD1000 in silicon to get EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers over the commercial line because the AKIDA technology was/is so unbelievable that like doubting Thomas from the Bible these customers needed to thrust their fingers through the wounds on the living Christ’s hands so to speak. In other words they wanted absolute proof before committing. I recall that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo saying “if you are spending 30,40, 50 million” to implement a technology you want to be confident it will work.

Up until Christmas 2021 Brainchip was still going to produce AKD2000 with LSTM in silicon this year and now they are not they are just going to release the IP.

This tells me that the Mercedes Benz public validation of the technology has heralded a change in the general market acceptance of the AKIDA technology.

By the way a little bird I met today told me that after SiFive and Brainchip announced their partnership ARM appeared at the BRN front door asking to be let in straight away.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That is so hot FF! If that is true, and I presume you trust this little birdy and I have grown to trust you, so I’m going to go with my gut instinct and say that is what has happened. Arm scrabbling to get in on the Brainchip train shows how threatening the SiFive partnership was to Arm, so they did the only move they could to equalise the treat. Love it!

Thanks for giving us some feedback everyone who was there. Much appreciated! There will be a day and a time when nothing will be able to hold this back any further. Let’s hope it is soon ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Couldn’t help myself, I had to buy another 5000 at these prices!

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

robsmark

Regular
Well, another fucking dreadful day comes to a close.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

1653458680163.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
All good, just click on delete, under stock disclosure on your post,
Thanks for that. I just can't see that function anywhere on my reply. I will have to message Zeebot.

Reactions: 1 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Commsec Retweeted our Tweet (y)

View attachment 7689

View attachment 7690

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes
Very exciting. I am not using ComSec. Could anyone on that platform tell me if this is upcoming or has been broadcast already. If already does anyone have a link?

Reactions: 6 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
I am not a regular poster on here but I do pay for this forums membership to help support healthy discussion on a stock I enjoy being a shareholder of (as well as to give a minor compensation for @zeeb0t 's efforts).

Yak provides some great insights and I truly appreciate most of their input. The aggressive nature directed toward other members on this forum however is getting tiresome. Not everything is downramping. Just because someone's comment doesn't comply with one's own sentiment does not make something a downramp. Nor should someone be attacked because they post a comment. A forum is for open discussion.

Not everyone needs a positive opinion on EVERYTHING Brainchip does. They have a hell of a lot working in their favour for them and the AGM was fantastic peace of mind for me. I do however want to read opposing views and have constructive conversations about Brainchip's weaknesses at times.

D&S
Agreed.

@Yak52 please put down your sword. I personally don't think there's any malice in the questions that @Foxdog has asked these past few days.

Your responses have been fairly heavy handed.

Please both shake hands and put this little tuff to the side :)

• Love
Reactions: 32 users

Harwig

Regular
How do you send a please explain note to the ASX? Today's trading a culmination of a couple of highly nefarious behaviour trading days. F......ed in my opinion.

Reactions: 10 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
When the SP came down from 97 cents to 32 cents a couple of years ago some people sold and some others bought.

Some are crying and the others are laughing.

Everyone knows which camp one self is in.

I've got nearly 20k worth of more shares after the AGM.
Eyes on the prize, forest for trees yada yada

As a company Brainchip is in the strongest position ever and make informed decisions regarding the trade, and don't succumb to emotions. Have a cuppa, meditate, go for a walk and come back and assess your situation with a clear head. GLTA. Have a great evening 😀

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users
Expensive day today haven't even left the house had to buy my other nephew a thousand bucks worth also. Has not yet occurred as he doesn't have an account like the younger one so have to wait for money to shift over to my brother's trading account to purchase. Lol thank goodness he doesn't have any more kids💥
Went through at 1.065 apparently. Kind of disgusted at the price yet happy also as I'm not on front of broker screen.

Reactions: 2 users

Yak52

Regular
WELL more manipulation towards the close!

False Sells WERE at $1.07 sp in two orders being "moved" away from the top so they do not get filled. Down pressure.

There is just to much false games here now.
Quite happy for Zeeb0t, the legend, to PM me and discuss any issues he has. I've been here since the beginning and believe I have a good relationship with him and others here.

I apologize to all who have to read this but:

What is your fucking problem mate? I simply make a comment that a falling share price isn't all bad because it gives some of us an opportunity to top up with more shares and you're all over me with personal insults and bullshit. Plenty of other posters here have said similar things and it's a normal part of accumulating a position. Also I do genuinely wonder why people are selling because I and others see so much potential here - innocent question but you take offence to that - not normal m8.

Reflect on this - we all left HC to avoid the exact type of bullying behaviour that you are instigating. I actually wonder what your motives are YAK because you are the only one so far to behave in this manner on this forum - congratulations mate, puts you in a category all of your own.

Pull your arrogant redneck head in.

Again, apologies to other members for whom I have the utmost respect.

What is your fucking problem mate? I simply make a comment that a falling share price isn't all bad because it gives some of us an opportunity to top up with more shares and you're all over me with personal insults and bullshit. - Foxdog

bullying behaviour that you are instigating
I actually wonder what your motives are YAK because you are the only one so far to behave in this manner on this forum - congratulations mate, puts you in a category all of your own. - Foxdog

--------------------------------------

Insults where? What WORDS did I insult you with please in that first post? (you just swore at me after all !!! F***king)

(bullying behaviour that you are instigating) calling me a BULLY now? Because I questioned your post? WHO is really the bully?
It wasn't a "comment" about a "falling share price" and Topping up you made...............YOU KNOW THIS!

It was the COMMENT (little man) That it wasn't a bargain (falling from $1.33 to $1.17) and you would TOP UP if a bargain under $1.05.

THATS DOWNRAMPING period.

You like to post 70% nice stuff.......... then throw out a DOWNRAMPING post and claim you are all innocent. What a game, same as you did over on HC.

I called you out once on HC .......Remember?? I am DOING IT AGAIN. Not a HC Mod are you?

Whats the point of being here on this FORUM IF the same pip traders, shorters and HC Moderators are going to fuck around with posts and words playing games here also like they did on HOTCRAPPER!

End result of such people .......look at the SP today.

Yak52

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Quercuskid

Regular
WELL more manipulation towards the close!

False Sells WERE at $1.07 sp in two orders being "moved" away from the top so they do not get filled. Down pressure.

There is just to much false games here now.

What is your fucking problem mate? I simply make a comment that a falling share price isn't all bad because it gives some of us an opportunity to top up with more shares and you're all over me with personal insults and bullshit. - Foxdog

bullying behaviour that you are instigating
I actually wonder what your motives are YAK because you are the only one so far to behave in this manner on this forum - congratulations mate, puts you in a category all of your own. - Foxdog

--------------------------------------

Insults where? What WORDS did I insult you with please in that first post? (you just swore at me after all !!! F***king)

(bullying behaviour that you are instigating) calling me a BULLY now? Because I questioned your post? WHO is really the bully?
It wasn't a "comment" about a "falling share price" and Topping up you made...............YOU KNOW THIS!

It was the COMMENT (little man) That it wasn't a bargain (falling from $1.33 to $1.17) and you would TOP UP if a bargain under $1.05.

THATS DOWNRAMPING period.

You like to post 70% nice stuff.......... then throw out a DOWNRAMPING post and claim you are all innocent. What a game, same as you did over on HC.

I called you out once on HC .......Remember?? I am DOING IT AGAIN. Not a HC Mod are you?

Whats the point of being here on this FORUM IF the same pip traders, shorters and HC Moderators are going to fuck around with posts and words playing games here also like they did on HOTCRAPPER!

End result of such people .......look at the SP today.

Yak52
😕

Last edited:

Quercuskid

Regular
2,000,000 bought at 4;10 amazing!

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Very exciting. I am not using ComSec. Could anyone on that platform tell me if this is upcoming or has been broadcast already. If already does anyone have a link?
Screenshot_20220525-162702_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220525-162709_Chrome.jpg

Not on yet. Please subscribe and hit the like button

• Love
  • Fire
Are these just shorters?

5D1747E1-47CD-4DBB-B7A9-6758525C2017.png

• Love
  • Sad

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Legendary Wall Street guru Howard Marks says the greatest, most underappreciated trait of superior investors is simple: “A lack of emotionality.”

“A lack of emotionality is a gift (in investing, that is, but perhaps not in other areas, like marriage). It’s not my point that emotional people can’t be good investors, but it will require a great deal of self-awareness and self-restraint,” Marks wrote in his latest book, “Mastering the Market Cycle.”

What I allow to bother me will bother me and how much and how long it will bother me. Equanimity is a secret sauce of life...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom