BRN Discussion Ongoing

Are you sure it's all resolved? Not knowing what you do, could there be some mischief at play with the massive sell down as a payback?
Not by the perpetrator however opportunists are probably taking advantage of the negative overtones. What else have they got to play with???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Euks

Regular
Retail are not selling. (stop lossed yes, little jumping only)

Insto account OR Shorting campaign.

After the "discussions" regarding the voting, i wonder if "someone" has not been selling their Insto Account out and maybe even behind the SHORTING.

Really sad if this is the case. who can y trust?

Yak52

Hey Mate I feel like your getting pretty angry today….. So 😉
A4FD90A0-1C47-4F5C-994B-08ECE43D4F9A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Build-it

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Hopefully we get a fit in here :)

Arm announces high-performing internet of things (IoT) hardware​

Arne Verheyde@witekenApril 29, 2022 8:48 AM

Earlier this week, Arm debuted several new products for its internet of things (IoT) portfolio, including its highest-performing Cortex-M microcontroller yet. The new updates span Arm’s Total Solutions for IoT roadmap and target applications such as cloud-native edge devices and voice recognition. Overall, Arm’s goal is to support the IoT ecosystem, which ranges from sensors to industrial applications.

Total Solutions for IoT

Arm launched its Total Solutions for IoT half a year ago with the plans to deliver a full-stack solution to accelerate IoT development. The platform combines IP, software, machine learning (ML) and other tools for product design. As is common in Arm’s business model, the company is focused on providing common hardware IP that allows developers to innovate in areas of differentiation. Here, the core of its IoT platform is Arm Corstone as a pre-integrated and pre-verified IP subsystem.

Arm is now launching two new Total Solutions. The first, Total Solution for Cloud Native Edge Devices, is based on Arm’s most high-end Corstone-1000 platform, which features Cortex-A processors such as the Cortex-A53, but also leverages Cortex-M for the most efficient performance. The company says the addition of the Cortex-A32 provides IoT developers the capability of running operating systems like Linux as well as application-class workloads. Potential devices that could benefit from the newly introduced tech solution include wearables, gateways and smart cameras. In addition, the platform also contains a hardware secure enclave for the security of sensitive data.

The company’s second release, the Total Solution for Voice Recognition, is based on the Corstone-310 subsystem, which contains the new Cortex-M85 and the Ethos-U55 NPU to deliver what Arm claims is its highest performance MCU-based design yet. This solution could be used to enhance technologies like smart speakers, thermostats, drones and even factory robots.

The new Cortex-M85 is Arm’s highest-performing Cortex-M processor to date, with a claimed uplift of 30% over the Cortex-M7 and 20% for ML workloads. It supports the Armv8.1-M instruction set that features Arm Helium technology for endpoint ML and digital signal processing (DSP) workloads. With Helium, performance is improved anywhere from five to 15 times with the introduction of new, low precision scalar and vector instructions.

The Cortex-M85 also features Arm TrustZone support for enhanced security. Arm says it achieves the PSA Certified Level 2 security baseline for IoT deployments.

“The IoT runs on Arm and we have a responsibility to create greater opportunities for IoT innovation and scale by continually raising the bar on performance, simplified development and software reuse for our ecosystem,” said Mohamed Awad, vice president of IoT and embedded technology at Arm.

Virtual hardware

This week, Arm also revealed several new virtual devices to further expand its virtual hardware. The additions include the Corstone platforms and seven new Cortex-M processors, up to the Cortex-M33. Arm also reports that it’s expanding its library with third-party hardware from partners such as NXP, ST Microelectronics and Raspberry Pi.

Arm Virtual Hardware, which launched together with its Total Solutions last fall, enables software development already in advance of silicon through a cloud-based offering. This allows the Arm ecosystem to adopt cloud-based development.

Open IoT

Arm also launched Project Centauri to foster standardized IoT development. To that end, Arm has announced that it’s delivering the first release of the Open IoT SDK Framework that contains the new Open-CMSIS-CDI software standard. This standard defines a Common Device Interface (CDI) for the Cortex-M ecosystem. Arm says that eight industry players are already involved, with cloud service providers, ODMs and OEMs among those.

All of the company’s new tech solutions are immediately available for licensing and can be accessed in the cloud. As part of Arm’s roadmap, the company is also working on Total Solutions for vision, object recognition and smart sensor fusion. The first one will be addressed by Cortex-A53, while the latter two will leverage Cortex-M processors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Also absolutely disgusted in the voting against Peter.
What type of shit for brains type of people would do that. Obviously something nefarious going on.

100% agree with you Rise, there is some alternate agenda by #whoknows trying to cut down our leading 'brilliant mind' of his rightful position in "creating" an industry, and the developing success that he is so deserved of...... hopefully its just like shorting.... comes and goes....

Reactions: 4 users

Bloodsy

Regular
New interview with Sean and Mark Kennis

One of the best interviews thus far with Sean, the man is oozing with confidence and is one of the best communicators of Akida and brainchip in general!

Mark asks amazing questions as well! He manages to get Sean talking about how Brainchip will be taking factors rather than percentages in terms of royalties - is this possibly an even greater revenue generator compared with percentages? We will certainly be talking about dollars per item rather than cents per item!! Correct me if im wrong!!

Lets see how the comsec interview compares, the drums in the deep are getting louder!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love

Yak52

Regular
Are you sure it's all resolved? Not knowing what you do, could there be some mischief at play with the massive sell down as a payback?

Yes interesting speculation to the "Options" available to the "Whom".

Senario could be " don't like it then leave" ending with .........................take out 10+ mil Shorts, sell down your own holding all while building profits in shorts! Close short positions.
end result if done right...................... out of all your holdings quickly (one day) at the opening SP of the day ie: full daily high price!
SMART TRADE!
but a bitch to other holders! and another jab at BRN

Yak52 (my crazy idea only) lol

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

GStocks123

Regular
Here you go…

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Yes interesting speculation to the "Options" available to the "Whom".

Senario could be " don't like it then leave" ending with .........................take out 10+ mil Shorts, sell down your own holding all while building profits in shorts! Close short positions.
end result if done right...................... out of all your holdings quickly (one day) at the opening SP of the day ie: full daily high price!
SMART TRADE!
but a bitch to other holders! and another jab at BRN

Yak52 (my crazy idea only) lol
So we look at the major shareholders list and start guessing which one “whom” held 10m+ shares is the culprit!

Reactions: 1 users

JK200SX

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Rskiff

Regular
One of the best interviews thus far with Sean, the man is oozing with confidence and is one of the best communicators of Akida and brainchip in general!

Mark asks amazing questions as well! He manages to get Sean talking about how Brainchip will be taking factors rather than percentages in terms of royalties - is this possibly an even greater revenue generator compared with percentages? We will certainly be talking about dollars per item rather than cents per item!! Correct me if im wrong!!

Lets see how the comsec interview compares, the drums in the deep are getting louder!
Yes great interview. I took Seans' comment about royalties as being $1 spent on licence, then expect about $5 in royalties in recurring income. ie $1m then an extra $5m in total for that product. Is that how others interpreted that?

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
FF , can you elaborate with regard to

“The party or parties behind those votes could have voted to cause a spill of the entire Board as they were on a second strike.

They did not.”

Regards is to the second strike ?
I don’t follow ?
Not the parties , I would not ask, with respect to your confidences
Hi @Kozikan

Motion 1 on the agenda at the AGM is invariably the Adoption of the Remuneration Report.

At last years AGM the vote in favour which passed the motion was 63.88%.

If a company has two consecutive AGM's where the motion to Adopt the Remuneration Report is less than 75% then under the ASX Rules the Board has to be spilled and new nominations for every Directors position have to be called for and a further meeting has to be held to vote on the Board.

This is why motion 12 Conditional Board Spill was on the voting paper/agenda but because more than 75% in fact 88.12% of the votes were caste in favour of approving the Adoption of the Remuneration Report it lapsed.

If you however look at the numbers if the missing about 100 million votes from Peter van der Made's ballot were voted against the Adoption of the Remuneration Report then it would have fallen below 75% in two consecutive years and the spill of the board would have been required. Can you imagine what panic that would have caused.

The fact that the only place these votes were directed was at Peter van der Made makes clear that the idea was a bit like kicking someone in the shins malicious sure but it was not aimed at taking them out of the game and not affecting the performance of the whole team.

There is no need to join this vote to anything else that is occurring.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 37 users
Hi Rise,
Bacon lover created a thread brainchip videos, one of my favourite videos.

Edge Compute.
Screenshot_20220525-112548.png

I'm talking about this one.
If it's up already I need to have a lay down.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
But why are retail selling/ - Foxdog
--------------------------------------------------------------

Foxdog...................again? You certainly are showing your true colours are you not! And as to the last post I answered from you well STOP POSTING SUSPICIOUS DOWNRAMPING STYLE words. Easy! stop complaining when someone pulls you up for it.

I think Zeeb0t needs to take a closer look at you matey. On HC your were also this way.

Yep........... A FOX & DOG in the chicken house alright.

Yak52
Quite happy for Zeeb0t, the legend, to PM me and discuss any issues he has. I've been here since the beginning and believe I have a good relationship with him and others here.

I apologize to all who have to read this but:

What is your fucking problem mate? I simply make a comment that a falling share price isn't all bad because it gives some of us an opportunity to top up with more shares and you're all over me with personal insults and bullshit. Plenty of other posters here have said similar things and it's a normal part of accumulating a position. Also I do genuinely wonder why people are selling because I and others see so much potential here - innocent question but you take offence to that - not normal m8.

Reflect on this - we all left HC to avoid the exact type of bullying behaviour that you are instigating. I actually wonder what your motives are YAK because you are the only one so far to behave in this manner on this forum - congratulations mate, puts you in a category all of your own.

Pull your arrogant redneck head in.

Again, apologies to other members for whom I have the utmost respect.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 32 users

GDJR69

Regular
Hi @Kozikan

Motion 1 on the agenda at the AGM is invariably the Adoption of the Remuneration Report.

At last years AGM the vote in favour which passed the motion was 63.88%.

If a company has two consecutive AGM's where the motion to Adopt the Remuneration Report is less than 75% then under the ASX Rules the Board has to be spilled and new nominations for every Directors position have to be called for and a further meeting has to be held to vote on the Board.

This is why motion 12 Conditional Board Spill was on the voting paper/agenda but because more than 75% in fact 88.12% of the votes were caste in favour of approving the Adoption of the Remuneration Report it lapsed.

If you however look at the numbers if the missing about 100 million votes from Peter van der Made's ballot were voted against the Adoption of the Remuneration Report then it would have fallen below 75% in two consecutive years and the spill of the board would have been required. Can you imagine what panic that would have caused.

The fact that the only place these votes were directed was at Peter van der Made makes clear that the idea was a bit like kicking someone in the shins malicious sure but it was not aimed at taking them out of the game and not affecting the performance of the whole team.

There is no need to join this vote to anything else that is occurring.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You are indeed Fact Finder and not Conspiracy Finder. :ROFLMAO:

• Love

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Quite happy for Zeeb0t, the legend, to PM me and discuss any issues he has. I've been here since the beginning and believe I have a good relationship with him and others here.

What is your fucking problem mate? I simply make a comment that a falling share price isn't all bad because it gives some of us an opportunity to top up with more shares and you're all over me with personal insults and bullshit. Plenty of other posters here have said similar things and it's a normal part of accumulating a position. Also I do genuinely wonder why people are selling because I and others see so much potential here - innocent question but you take offence to that - not normal m8.

Reflect on this - we all left HC to avoid the exact type of bullying behaviour that you are instigating. I actually wonder what your motives are YAK because you are the only one so far to behave in this manner on this forum - congratulations mate, puts you in a category all of your own.

Hi @Foxdog & @Yak52, you're both extremely valued members of the BrainChip family, so can you please kiss and make up (figuratively speaking)? Remember all of us tSEXY people need to stick together! I mean, who else are we supposed to call on when we need to moor our luxury yachts in each-others marinas?😘

cat-love.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

download (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Pmel

Regular
Does it not simply mean broker to broker transfer. Why is it in tiny lots. Definitely trying to push the price down.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-145110_CommSec.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-145110_CommSec.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom