BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
WELL more manipulation towards the close!

False Sells WERE at $1.07 sp in two orders being "moved" away from the top so they do not get filled. Down pressure.

There is just to much false games here now.

What is your fucking problem mate? I simply make a comment that a falling share price isn't all bad because it gives some of us an opportunity to top up with more shares and you're all over me with personal insults and bullshit. - Foxdog

bullying behaviour that you are instigating
I actually wonder what your motives are YAK because you are the only one so far to behave in this manner on this forum - congratulations mate, puts you in a category all of your own. - Foxdog

--------------------------------------

Insults where? What WORDS did I insult you with please in that first post? (you just swore at me after all !!! F***king)

(bullying behaviour that you are instigating) calling me a BULLY now? Because I questioned your post? WHO is really the bully?
It wasn't a "comment" about a "falling share price" and Topping up you made...............YOU KNOW THIS!

It was the COMMENT (little man) That it wasn't a bargain (falling from $1.33 to $1.17) and you would TOP UP if a bargain under $1.05.

THATS DOWNRAMPING period.

You like to post 70% nice stuff.......... then throw out a DOWNRAMPING post and claim you are all innocent. What a game, same as you did over on HC.

I called you out once on HC .......Remember?? I am DOING IT AGAIN. Not a HC Mod are you?

Whats the point of being here on this FORUM IF the same pip traders, shorters and HC Moderators are going to fuck around with posts and words playing games here also like they did on HOTCRAPPER!

End result of such people .......look at the SP today.

Yak52
Yak I think you might need help - the way you are behaving is not normal and it is becoming more obvious with each post. I will not reciprocate aggressively mate.

Please find someone to confide in and calm down. Currently you're not doing yourself or anyone here any favours.

Regards Fd

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
Those who are watching Tech Girls recording two things to note:

1. Peter van der Made’s comment that they are working on making a further 50 patents ready for filing.

2. Sean Hehir’s wording around the near term release of what was formally called AKD2000 with LSTM as IP for commercial licence.

The significance of point 1. is obvious and requires no comment.

Point 2. however does.

Every longer term holder from say early 2020 knows that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo, Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar stated and I paraphrase that they needed AKD1000 in silicon to get EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers over the commercial line because the AKIDA technology was/is so unbelievable that like doubting Thomas from the Bible these customers needed to thrust their fingers through the wounds on the living Christ’s hands so to speak. In other words they wanted absolute proof before committing. I recall that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo saying “if you are spending 30,40, 50 million” to implement a technology you want to be confident it will work.

Up until Christmas 2021 Brainchip was still going to produce AKD2000 with LSTM in silicon this year and now they are not they are just going to release the IP.

This tells me that the Mercedes Benz public validation of the technology has heralded a change in the general market acceptance of the AKIDA technology.

By the way a little bird I met today told me that after SiFive and Brainchip announced their partnership ARM appeared at the BRN front door asking to be let in straight away.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
As @Deena pointed out at the beginning of this year 100 patent applications world wide were to be filed.

About half the year has expired and Peter van der Made said at the AGM that they have 50 patents about ready to file.

So what we have is two ways to interpret this:

1. This is the first 50 of the 100 so with 50 more to go this year.

2. 50 already filed and the remaining 50 almost ready to be filed.

Given the amount of work involved in putting together a watertight patent application I suspect that our patent expert @Diogenese might favour number 1. above.

Doing all that is required at the rate of a bit more than 2 a week sounds about right to me given the size of the team in Perth but will I get the thumbs up or down?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

ItsKane

Regular
The share price will do what the share price does. I'm pretty sure I read that many times yesterday 👌 nothings changed

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
NOT a BUY recommendation by any stretch but think about what's happening here.

20220523_113631.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Foxdog & @Yak52, you're both extremely valued members of the BrainChip family, so can you please kiss and make up (figuratively speaking)? Remember all of us tSEXY people need to stick together! I mean, who else are we supposed to call on when we need to moor our luxury yachts in each-others marinas?😘

View attachment 7684

Bravo, Bravo...! Exactly this. Let's not forget we are all allowed a different opinion or emotion, even if for the day, if expressed reasonably and without the intent to troll. The same goes when folks are overjoyed at great gains for the day. Surely two valuable members can discuss things in private if they have questions to ask, without making it a public affair. If either of you need assistance around how to message in private, let me know.

Please don't forget - trolling is not tolerated here... But of course a different opinion or assessment without the hyperbole / drama / insult / troll is OK - even if it also pains myself sometimes to read it.

• Love
Reactions: 55 users
Perspective is very important.

Consider how you would be feeling if you were a parent of one of the 14 children who were shot to death after you took them to school over in the USA???

I wonder if you would be watching the Nasdaq tonight???

Seems unlikely to me.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 33 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
WELL more manipulation towards the close!

False Sells WERE at $1.07 sp in two orders being "moved" away from the top so they do not get filled. Down pressure.

There is just to much false games here now.

What is your fucking problem mate? I simply make a comment that a falling share price isn't all bad because it gives some of us an opportunity to top up with more shares and you're all over me with personal insults and bullshit. - Foxdog

bullying behaviour that you are instigating
I actually wonder what your motives are YAK because you are the only one so far to behave in this manner on this forum - congratulations mate, puts you in a category all of your own. - Foxdog

--------------------------------------

Insults where? What WORDS did I insult you with please in that first post? (you just swore at me after all !!! F***king)

(bullying behaviour that you are instigating) calling me a BULLY now? Because I questioned your post? WHO is really the bully?
It wasn't a "comment" about a "falling share price" and Topping up you made...............YOU KNOW THIS!

It was the COMMENT (little man) That it wasn't a bargain (falling from $1.33 to $1.17) and you would TOP UP if a bargain under $1.05.

THATS DOWNRAMPING period.

You like to post 70% nice stuff.......... then throw out a DOWNRAMPING post and claim you are all innocent. What a game, same as you did over on HC.

I called you out once on HC .......Remember?? I am DOING IT AGAIN. Not a HC Mod are you?

Whats the point of being here on this FORUM IF the same pip traders, shorters and HC Moderators are going to fuck around with posts and words playing games here also like they did on HOTCRAPPER!

End result of such people .......look at the SP today.

Yak52
That is not how you shake hands, LOL

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Fox151

Regular
Yes interesting speculation to the "Options" available to the "Whom".

Senario could be " don't like it then leave" ending with .........................take out 10+ mil Shorts, sell down your own holding all while building profits in shorts! Close short positions.
end result if done right...................... out of all your holdings quickly (one day) at the opening SP of the day ie: full daily high price!
SMART TRADE!
but a bitch to other holders! and another jab at BRN

Yak52 (my crazy idea only) lol
Re the 10m+ options, you're not suggesting a person with 3 initials and burnt hands?

• Wow
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi T Drooben- -
Yak /GDJR69/ Mugen74/ MKM/ Tech-

Could this be in play- see above article from 30 March 2022- Korean Herald.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are considering coinvesting in Arm with other companies,” Park said in a briefing. “Arm plays a very important role in the international semiconductor ecosystem, and the ecosystem will not allow a single entity to take full advantage of the benefit from the acquisition.”

Park’s remark came during a briefing after an SK hynix shareholder meeting Wednesday morning in its headquarters in Icheon, Gyeonggi Province. Park also serves as chief of SK Square, an investment arm of Korea’s third-largest conglomerate SK Group by assets.

This echoes Park’s remark earlier in an SK Square shareholder meeting Tuesday that he would “head for Silicon Valley in as early as April” for Arm takeover talks. SK Square holds about a 20 percent stake in SK hynix.

Other than SK hynix, chip giant Intel in February also expressed an interest in taking part in a consortium to buy Arm. Intel Chief Executive Pat Gelsinger said the talks over the consortium have been underway even before SoftBank Group offered a sale of Arm shares to US chip design giant Nvidia.

The talks between SoftBank and Nvidia collapsed over Nvidia’s Arm acquisition in February. SoftBank immediately laid out a plan to take Arm public or find a consortium to buy Arm‘s stake by 2023.

Arm has been a fully-owned subsidiary of SoftBank since 2016. The company designs microprocessors for smartphones, tablets and digital TVs.

SK hynix has expanded its global footprint, supported by its appetite for acquisitions at home and overseas.

On Wednesday, the Fair Trade Commission, Korea’s antitrust body, approved SK hynix’s purchase of an entire stake in the domestic 8-inch wafer foundry manufacturer Key Foundry for 575.8 billion won ($475.7 million). The deal was announced in October.

Also, SK hynix is in the process of taking over parts of Intel’s memory chip operations. It closed the first phase of the transaction that cost SK hynix $7 billion in December to bring Intel’s solid-state drive business and part of NAND Flash manufacturing assets in China under its umbrella, through its California-based subsidiary Solidigm.

The second phase of acquisition from Intel will allow SK hynix to control the remaining Intel NAND Flash business, ranging from intellectual properties related to the manufacture and design of NAND flash wafers to the workforce. SK hynix aims to reach a final close of the deal for $2 billion by March 2025.

Prior to the deal, SK hynix has joined a consortium in the past. It joined a Bain Capital-led consortium to control Toshiba’s memory chip operation in 2018.

------------

Akida Ballista-
A.L.T.H and not selling

Hi KMuzza...................this could be in play. Only way to know will be if they come out publicly and state as such.
BUT with Nvidia blocked by US Gov (not sure, cannot remember?) this would help the favorite boy ........INTEL carry out its plans with the US Gov and those FABS.

Seems they have been talking a long time also. Nvidia attempt took 2 yrs plus.

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

robsmark

Regular
The share price will do what the share price does. I'm pretty sure I read that many times yesterday 👌 nothings changed
I actually didn’t like that comment. Part of running a public company is managing the SP. Releasing the “minimum required to satisfy ASX requirements” is not doing the SP any favours. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want this company to release fluff, in fact, the fact that they don’t is something which I find comforting - but partnerships with the likes of ARMS?! Come on... Especially given the SHers patience with zero news flow about the EAP. WE DESERVE THIS!!!

I have an increased confidence in the new found professionalism of this company - ditching the robot, refreshing the website, taking marketing away from PVDM and having him focus CTO responsibilities are all great moves. But when you have an obvious short campaign happening against your ship, you have to use all the artillery available.

I can only hope that this comment was made because those with inside knowledge are that comfortable with what they know. We’re almost in our sixth month of 22, and are still waiting on further commercial announcements, after being assured that this was the year. I won’t sell as I see the potential here, but better SH consideration is required I think.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users
When the SP came down from 97 cents to 32 cents a couple of years ago some people sold and some others bought.

Some are crying and the others are laughing.

Everyone knows which camp one self is in.

I've got nearly 20k worth of more shares after the AGM.
Eyes on the prize, forest for trees yada yada

As a company Brainchip is in the strongest position ever and make informed decisions regarding the trade, and don't succumb to emotions. Have a cuppa, meditate, go for a walk and come back and assess your situation with a clear head. GLTA. Have a great evening 😀
Congratulations on buying more shares, I'm just wondering how IP royalties will work,is it by each product being sold with Akida in it or something else

Reactions: 2 users

xdragon

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Interesting, I remember 2 exactly same sized trades after yesterday’s close. 2200000 and 2000000
Possibly More shorts ?

Reactions: 5 users
I actually didn’t like that comment. Part of running a public company is managing the SP. Releasing the “minimum required to satisfy ASX requirements” is not doing the SP any favours. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want this company to release fluff, in fact, the fact that they don’t is something which I find comforting - but partnerships with the likes of ARMS?! Come on... Especially given the SHers patience with zero news flow about the EAP. WE DESERVE THIS!!!

I have an increased confidence in the new found professionalism of this company - ditching the robot, refreshing the website, taking marketing away from PVDM and having him focus CTO responsibilities are all great moves. But when you have an obvious short campaign happening against your ship, you have to use all the artillery available.

I can only hope that this comment was made because those with inside knowledge are that comfortable with what they know. We’re almost in our sixth month of 22, and are still waiting on further commercial announcements, after being assured that this was the year. I won’t sell as I see the potential here, but better SH consideration if required I think.
What you have posted is entirely incorrect.

Unless there is revenue that can be quantified the ASX will classify an attempt to announce this partnership with ARM as ramping.

I cannot see how anyone could fail to understand the information provided by the company that this is not a revenue based partnership at this stage it is a building an ecosystem partnership which Blind Freddie would understand will lead to revenue at some point.

But that revenue cannot be calculated.

If ARM were to decide to license the IP and offer its own range of products then this would be a revenue generating contract and no longer a ramping announcement and the ASX would accept it and it would be published on the ASX. In fact it would have to be announced on the ASX and Brainchip would do so.

I wrote a very long post with references some weeks back which fully set this out and if you want to understand you can trawl back through and read it but this is the situation and what you have said is just wrong.

This is not how the ASX now operates since GetSwift -v- ASIC appeal verdict last year. The criminal activity of this company has changed the game.

My rock solid opinion only but you really should obtain independent paid legal advice so you understand the new paradigm on the ASX otherwise DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Mugen74

Regular
Legendary Wall Street guru Howard Marks says the greatest, most underappreciated trait of superior investors is simple: “A lack of emotionality.”

“A lack of emotionality is a gift (in investing, that is, but perhaps not in other areas, like marriage). It’s not my point that emotional people can’t be good investors, but it will require a great deal of self-awareness and self-restraint,” Marks wrote in his latest book, “Mastering the Market Cycle.”

What I allow to bother me will bother me and how much and how long it will bother me. Equanimity is a secret sauce of life...
OT had a laugh when I saw your post my mind went straight to this guy below 🤣🤪 Hes a legend in his field too🤣 His life story is a great read btw
1653463376835.png

• Fire

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Off topic and I have attempted to navigate the site, discussions on other stocks appear to have alerts next to them, is that me 😆 or how does things work? For example I attempted on three occasions to discuss Renergen RLT, discussion remains non hilited. I fully understand moderation but…

Hey there... I am not sure what you mean by this, but send me a message and I'll see if I can understand what you are trying to do, or thinking isn't working?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Mugen74

Regular
Just like the Canadian Prime Minister

It's been my experience in life that I have to drop the daks and take it.( for however briefly) The only thing to do is pull them back up and keep walking towards (in Irish accent) the pot of gold. ( the brainchip pot of course)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Foxdog

Regular
Hi KMuzza...................this could be in play. Only way to know will be if they come out publicly and state as such.
BUT with Nvidia blocked by US Gov (not sure, cannot remember?) this would help the favorite boy ........INTEL carry out its plans with the US Gov and those FABS.

Seems they have been talking a long time also. Nvidia attempt took 2 yrs plus.

Yak52
Hey Yak, let's bury the hatchet m8. We're all on this amazing journey together. I'm just a retail investor employed in a different field of expertise (nothing to do with the financial sector) but I think you'd find we have a bit in common - not least of which being pretty headstrong.

I'm just trying to buy the dips to increase my holding because I want BRN to change my life and that of my family. I don't think I'll achieve inter-generational wealth like FF' has often said (I love that term) but I plan on making a significant difference with this share. I honestly don't believe any comment I make would materially effect the share price but if my comments are taken as down-ramping then I apologize and will add a disclaimer next time I go to press.

If we happen to meet at the $10 I'll buy the first beer 🍻

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 90 users
Top Bottom