BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
Hmm cannot see South Korea getting ARM. US would not let that happen I believe. Too close to China/Nth K . Many ways South K is similar to Taiwan and a threat to biz if china moves. Nth K is AGAIN proving itself uncontrollable and crazy. Bad boyz are ALL making moves at the same time in hope of weakening the Western Allies. Divide and conquer!

Y.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Yak52

Regular
DOW -653 points 1.99% Dumped hard last 15 mins trading
NASD -521 points 4.29% downtrend all night to close at low

BRNCHF +11.91% USD$0.81

BRN 24Y.F (frankfurt) +12.45% Euro 0.7495

BRNCHF OTCQX.jpg

BRN  24Y.F.jpg

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

MDhere

Regular
The BrainChip logo is very much a part of BrainChip's new look twitter account.

View attachment 6058
Nice, very nice. ok im back and missed out on my logo tatt in u.k. and now it looks like its staying over $1 so need a good tatt place in Brisbane that won't hurt me lol and my $2 tatt (was to be ken tge robot) well that will follow very SOON. will look up my list of tatts as forgot for the min what the $3 one is

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
DOW -653 points 1.99% Dumped hard last 15 mins trading
NASD -521 points 4.29% downtrend all night to close at low

BRNCHF +11.91% USD$0.81

BRN 24Y.F (frankfurt) +12.45% Euro 0.7495

View attachment 6065
View attachment 6066

Yak52
Morning Yak52,

Cheers for all your input, always informative.

Great to see Brainchip up , globally, in a sea of red.

Looking foward to a steady day , unless of course brn have a cheeky announcement.

Looking forward to Fact Finder adding another company or two to the list.
Some 36,000 potential customers globally , divided by two reviels per day , = should be good for two announcements per day seven days a week for the next 49.31 years.

Top work all, very exciting times both now and well into the future.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

MDhere

Regular
A friend just sent me this -
Screenshot_20220510-063827_Messenger.jpg

lol love it. We know why Brainchip is rising. not everything goes down at the same time. Brn holders hold and the buyers know its now to grab it cause if holders sell there is a pool of buyers. So yes article, we know why we are rising :)
not sure which article its from she just sent me this snippet as she is a shareholder too.

i said to her *yep, w'ere in this rocketship and we are strapped in, they ain't seen. nothing yet!"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-063827_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-063827_Messenger.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Very nice gains in the US & Germany overnight ......Looking good Chippers! GO BRN :)

BRCHF​

Brainchip Holdings Ltd.​

Ordinary Shares

0.81​

11.91%
0.79 / 0.8182 (2632 x 9057)

BCHPY​

Brainchip Holdings Ltd.​

Sponsored ADR (1 ADS : 40 Ordinary)

31.14​

15.33%
31.14 / 34.13 (200 x 200)

BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD​

ISIN: AU000000BRN8 | WKN: A14Z7W | Symbol: 24Y | Type: Equity
OverviewChartsNewsKey DataPrice HistorySustainability
Frankfurt
WatchlistPortfolio
BuySell

DayWeek1 Month6 Months1 Year3 YearsMax.
► Chart analyses
09/05/22 21:42:42
Last price0.7495
Change to prev. day+12.45%

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
When I first bought BRN shares 4 years ago, over at another place, I predicted that Akida would become the 555 IC of AI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/555_timer_IC?msclkid=def8d7f2cf9a11ec8357fd958e487cda

In 2017, it was said that over a billion 555 timers are produced annually by some estimates, and that the design was "probably the most popular integrated circuit ever made".[5]

Move over 555.
Yes I remember you saying that cause I thought Triple 555 was a jar of pickles when I was a child but it was Triple 333. 🤪 We have come a very long way since your prediction.
😎 FF

AKIDA

BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Ja, BRN läuft heute/Nacht sowohl für den Euro- als auch für den US-Markt immer noch gut. Ich denke, 2 Tage mehr Aufwärtstrend als wenn ASX nach oben schwingt, könnten wir von Händlern verkauft werden, die zurück zu zertrümmerten Aktien springen. Wirklich schwer zu sagen.
Wir denken, Dienstag/Wids könnten eine Ankündigung haben. werden sehen. Schön, wenn der Aufwärtstrend auch bei einem Rebound des ASX anhält. 50/50 auf dieses Ereignis.
Nadaq hat heute Abend wieder hart zugeschlagen.
TESLA-9%
AMD -10,4 %
MSFT -3,5 %
NVDA -9.55

einige ziemlich hart getroffene Aktien. RIVIAN war zu Handelsbeginn um 26 % im Minus. BoTs haben das meiste davon durch Banken verursacht, nachdem starke Shorting-Praktiken den Abwärtstrend in Gang gesetzt hatten. Ökonomische Faktoren sind nur Ausreden, um den Markt voranzutreiben, wenn ein Trend im Spiel ist.
Ich denke an all das verlorene Geld von Müttern und Vätern, die es nicht einfach zurückbekommen können, und die Big Boyz kommen am Markttief herein und haben alles für nichts.
Traurig und so falsch!
p.s. Im Jahr 2025 haben wir hoffentlich Dividenden, und das wird uns davon abhalten, jemals verkaufen zu wollen. Ich kann nicht sehen, wie wir mit der Mehrheit der Einnahmen aus geistigem Eigentum und einer Gewinnspanne von 98 % auf Kosten NICHT mit Dividenden beginnen könnten.

Y.
i try it in english, australia, was at 0,81 Euro last night germany ended with 0,735 so i think australia will go down tonight, but we had over 9 % thats really good, but is it really important if you hold for perhaps 3 years? i like it to be here , i think soon i go to bed, lovely greets from bavaria

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Nice, very nice. ok im back and missed out on my logo tatt in u.k. and now it looks like its staying over $1 so need a good tatt place in Brisbane that won't hurt me lol and my $2 tatt (was to be ken tge robot) well that will follow very SOON. will look up my list of tatts as forgot for the min what the $3 one is
Hope the UK was great and the grand child better. You’ve timed your return home to perfection hopefully it will grow as fast as your grandchild before your eyes on zoom.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Love this one: "We are embedding our IP, in everything, everywhere"

🤩
Better stay seated. 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

You know how BrN like to encrypt clues now and then, so the photo of the Harvester on our website might be worth investigating. I have looked this morning but can’t find much

C5B296B0-9F20-42E8-98F3-D19279586C47.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
the time corona begins, i had some fonds, i knew everthing will go down.. than i thought i make my self on my own, i hope you all understand, i was long time in WO (Wallstreet Treads) after a longer time i search i find BRN and I find thestockexchange here i´m so glad about, thanks for all of you here, we all search have the same interrests and will all put together, I love it to be here

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

RobjHunt

Regular
An early morning trade pre open of 450,000 shares @ $1.14. How so?? How does this even happen??

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
You know how BrN like to encrypt clues now and then, so the photo of the Harvester on our website might be worth investigating. I have looked this morning but can't find much

View attachment 6075
wait ive seen this before one sec . will try finding it

Gotta get ready to go work but im having a heart attack reading all this great stuff comimg to light 🤣 gotta find a way to slow my heartbeat.
But it was bound to happen. The lid can't stay closed now. have a great day fellow brners

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Antman0505

Emerged
You know how BrN like to encrypt clues now and then, so the photo of the Harvester on our website might be worth investigating. I have looked this morning but can’t find much

View attachment 6075

Has anyone been able to join any dots with John Deere??

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 8.33.19 am.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Papacass

Regular

View attachment 6075
Looks like an International harvester.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

SiDEvans

Regular
An early morning trade pre open of 450,000 shares @ $1.14. How so?? How does this even happen??
A very good question! What the hell is this?
1652136131860.png

Reactions: 4 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

View attachment 6075
New Holland are predominantly yellow with an orange front. John Deere are always green and Massey Ferguson are red.
New Holland it is.....perhaps.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Doesn’t it seem really weird that we ain’t heard anything from BRN regarding Arm as I’d thought it be at least mentioned by them. 🧐

• Fire
D

Deleted member 118

New Holland are predominantly yellow with an orange front. John Deere are always green and Massey Ferguson are red.
New Holland it is.....perhaps.
I’ve looked into New Holland 👎

• Sad
Top Bottom