SalesLink
MOSCHIP.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users
There are so many things I didn't know about. For example, I overlooked our branch in India. And I read about MosChip for the first time. We will be holding a summit with them in a few days:

"BrainChip & MosChip to Demonstrate Capabilities of Neural Processor IP & ASICs for Smart Edge Devices at IESA AI Summit​

ByMosChip Official 09/05/2022

View attachment 6023
The two labels look like a close collaboration to me.

Hyderabad, India – May 9, 2022 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, and MosChip Technologies Limited (BSE: MOSCHIP), a semiconductor and system design services company, are jointly presenting a session at the India Electronics & Semiconductor Association (IESA) AI Summit discussing how the companies are working collaboratively to enable neural network IP for edge applications.

With the advent of new emerging technologies in the Intelligent Electronics & Semiconductor ecosystem, IESA is looking at tapping the opportunities brought forward by AI in the hardware space. The objective of this Global Summit is to share insights on how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in the country.

BrainChip and MosChip are co-presenting at the May 11 IESA AI Summit session with comments by Murty Gonella, Site Director at BrainChip India, followed by Swamy Irrinki, VP of Marketing and Business Development at MosChip. The presentation ends with a demonstration of BrainChip’s Akida™ neural processor IP, enabling high performance and ultra-low power on-chip inference and learning and MosChip’s ASIC platform for smart edge devices.

The IESA AI Summit is a two-day conference, May 11 and 12, showcasing how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in India. It features panel discussions, keynote addresses, session and showcases from top India policy makers and global thought leaders. Additional information about the event is available at https://iesaaisummit.org/.

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc

Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

About MosChip Technologies Limited (BSE: MOSCHIP)

MosChip Technologies Limited is a publicly traded semiconductor and system design services company headquartered in Hyderabad, India, with 750+ engineers located in Silicon Valley-USA, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. MosChip provides turn-key digital and mixed-signal ASICs, design services, SerDes IP, and embedded system design solutions. Over the past 2 decades, MosChip has developed and shipped millions of connectivity ICs. For more information, visit moschip.com

Stay current with the latest MosChip updates via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

###

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Mustaqh Ali Shaik
+91-40-66229292
press@moschip.com"

https://moschip.com/blog/brainchip-moschip-to-demonstrate-ai-capabilities-at-iesa-ai-summit/
Gut gemacht cosors. Bravo und danke. Grüße aus Perth👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Baisyet

Regular
Here we go again. Now 27 names:

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF looks like they are big in India, Imagine how big is India

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Taproot

Regular
In the past I've personally felt that Edge Impulse was some sort of proxy for Akida - especially given the ARM connections.
No secret that they were working together.

Edge Impulse + Brainchip
Podcast 7
6.40 min mark

The Edge Impulse " hardware partner ecosystem" is pretty impressive for a small private Californian start up that's only been around for a couple of years.

Nordic Semiconductor,
Syntiant,
Nvidia,
Himax,
Sony,
Arduino,
OpenMV,
Raspberry Pi,
Texas Instruments,
Silicon Labs,
ST Micro.

The founders of Edge + other main players are ex ARM

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Magnus Ostberg from Mercedes

What does it mean to be #LeadInCarSoftware? For us at Mercedes-Benz AG it’s about three pillars:

⏲ Giving back time and offering the highest driving comfort as well as safety with automated driving
🥳 Creating continuous customer excitement via new functions, services and third-party apps
✅ Easing our customers’ lives with the most seamless & intuitive user experience

I talked about these three key pillars at today's the Car IT Symposium in Stuttgart last week - Prof. Dr. Ferdinand Dudenhoeffer thanks for having us! As you can see, it is all about giving back to the drivers of our cars: more time, more comfort & safety, more excitement. After all, mobility is not only about moving forward. It's about HOW we move.

Which software-driven feature in today's cars (or in future cars) excites you most?

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
There are so many things I didn't know about. For example, I overlooked our branch in India. And I read about MosChip for the first time. We will be holding a summit with them in a few days:

"BrainChip & MosChip to Demonstrate Capabilities of Neural Processor IP & ASICs for Smart Edge Devices at IESA AI Summit​

ByMosChip Official 09/05/2022

View attachment 6023
The two labels look like a close collaboration to me.

Hyderabad, India – May 9, 2022 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, and MosChip Technologies Limited (BSE: MOSCHIP), a semiconductor and system design services company, are jointly presenting a session at the India Electronics & Semiconductor Association (IESA) AI Summit discussing how the companies are working collaboratively to enable neural network IP for edge applications.

With the advent of new emerging technologies in the Intelligent Electronics & Semiconductor ecosystem, IESA is looking at tapping the opportunities brought forward by AI in the hardware space. The objective of this Global Summit is to share insights on how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in the country.

BrainChip and MosChip are co-presenting at the May 11 IESA AI Summit session with comments by Murty Gonella, Site Director at BrainChip India, followed by Swamy Irrinki, VP of Marketing and Business Development at MosChip. The presentation ends with a demonstration of BrainChip’s Akida™ neural processor IP, enabling high performance and ultra-low power on-chip inference and learning and MosChip’s ASIC platform for smart edge devices.

The IESA AI Summit is a two-day conference, May 11 and 12, showcasing how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in India. It features panel discussions, keynote addresses, session and showcases from top India policy makers and global thought leaders. Additional information about the event is available at https://iesaaisummit.org/.

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc

Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

About MosChip Technologies Limited (BSE: MOSCHIP)

MosChip Technologies Limited is a publicly traded semiconductor and system design services company headquartered in Hyderabad, India, with 750+ engineers located in Silicon Valley-USA, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. MosChip provides turn-key digital and mixed-signal ASICs, design services, SerDes IP, and embedded system design solutions. Over the past 2 decades, MosChip has developed and shipped millions of connectivity ICs. For more information, visit moschip.com

Stay current with the latest MosChip updates via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

###

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Mustaqh Ali Shaik
+91-40-66229292
press@moschip.com"

https://moschip.com/blog/brainchip-moschip-to-demonstrate-ai-capabilities-at-iesa-ai-summit/

Old School Reaction GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hey FF,

Is it just me or does your list keep getting Bigger? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ken Jeong Masks GIF by The Masked Singer

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20220509-211915_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Potato

Regular
Took one look at the new website this afternoon and was like 'yessssss'.
The BRN team have really been doing wonders over the past few months. Finally coming to fruition.

Thank you & see ya'll at the $2 party tomorrow.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
I think we need to take up a collection for WANCA because he is going to need therapy when he realises the only place he can get a job is MF. 😎 FF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Potato

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 7.24.16 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Taproot

Regular
In the past I've personally felt that Edge Impulse was some sort of proxy for Akida - especially given the ARM connections.
No secret that they were working together.

Edge Impulse + Brainchip
Podcast 7
6.40 min mark

The Edge Impulse " hardware partner ecosystem" is pretty impressive for a small private Californian start up that's only been around for a couple of years.

Nordic Semiconductor,
Syntiant,
Nvidia,
Himax,
Sony,
Arduino,
OpenMV,
Raspberry Pi,
Texas Instruments,
Silicon Labs,
ST Micro.

The founders of Edge + other main players are ex ARM

Since the launch of Edge Impulse in mid-2019, the company said it has almost 30,000 developers from thousands of enterprises who are using the platform. Some enterprises using the platform include Oura, Polycom, Advantech and NASA.

Edge + Sony

Edge + Oura Ring

Edge + Texas Instruments

Edge + Nvidia { Jetson Nano }
  • The easiest-to-use embedded machine learning pipeline for deploying audio, image classification, and object detection applications at the edge with zero dependencies on the cloud

Edge + Arduino
Example of product application.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Woo hoo the list just gets bigger yeah the list is getting bigger sometimes I wonder what all these companies are doing to my brain yeah yeah the list is getting bigger yeah it’s getting bigger

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
We will be showcasing the Renesas Electronics ISL9241 USB-C PD Power System at the Future Stand at PCIM 2022.

The ISL9241EVAL1Z evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the performance of the ISL9241.

From the PROG pin to GND, the resistor can be used to program the default value numbers of the battery in series, the switching frequency, and the adapter current limit charging function. The default value numbers can also be set by SMBus.

Come and visit our booth (Hall 6-245) at the Exhibition, in Nuremberg! Its a great opportunity to talk directly to our Power Experts showing the latest and greatest from our suppliers and our own Centre Of Excellence.

We look forward to seeing you there!

For more details about the board:
https://bit.ly/37e11kP

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Lex555

Regular
All the LinkedIn sleuths noting the likes including the ARM connections have been vindicated, and from my view this analysis is a legitimate approach for unearthing connections

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Is this ''Did a Merc'' part 2 from TATA?

Concept car for sure, but runs primarily on ''voice commands''. Hmmm 🤔

Car is ugly, but who cares as long as people buy them haha

Sorry I miss this post BL.
I think they truly "Did a Merc" the AVINYA sound like AKIDA don't you think? It's also has a Aroma sensor, in the car, and you know who has a senses of smell? AKIDA. 😉

Sorry for the post, as this is a 4 beer after exciting day.

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey FF,

Is it just me or does your list keep getting Bigger? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ken Jeong Masks GIF by The Masked Singer
The list is just "happy" to see us. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It is truly beautiful to see all this unfolding at last.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Moschip is a 9.5b mkt cap in indian rupees, about 175m aud, but like my malaysian cousin said, you dont convert! In india its a 9.5b company!

Screenshot_20220509-202856_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

Media Alert: BrainChip Drives Intelligent Edge AI at AutoSens Detroit​

LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 9, 2022 /BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN, OTCQX:BRCHF, ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, is exhibiting the latest capabilities of its Akida™ neuromorphic computing platforms at AutoSens at the Michigan Science Center in Detroit May 10-12.
As part of the company's participation, BrainChip Manager of Applied Research Kristofer Carlson will present "How can efficient, low-latency, and high-accuracy inference be performed in ADAS?" in the Toyota Engineering Theater May 12 at 9:25 a.m. EDT. Carlson will present how an event-based, neuromorphic architecture enables efficient inference for person detection, face identification, keyword spotting, and LIDAR-based object detection applications that are critical for ADAS deployments.
"ADAS requires low-latency and high-accuracy inference with the additional constraint of low-power performance that can only be achieved with custom-designed AI IP technologies," said Carlson. "BrainChip's Akida neuromorphic architecture distinguishes itself from traditional machine learning accelerators by utilizing an event-based processing architecture, low-bit computation and an on-chip learning algorithm. I look forward to sharing how Akida overcomes challenges of in-cabin and ADAS implementation by processing data close to the sensors within vehicles."
AutoSens Detroit features more than 50 speakers from companies across the autonomous vehicle perception supply chain discussing developments in RADAR and LiDAR, image quality, data, safe system design, advances in camera technology, in-cabin monitoring, supply chain outlook and more. Additional information about AutoSens is available at https://auto-sens.com/events/detroit/.

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company's first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, without the need to access the cloud, dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real-world applications, such as connected cars, consumer electronics and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI close to the sensor is the future for customers' products as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users
Top Bottom