BRN Discussion Ongoing

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Looks like both Anil and Kristofer are presenting.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Can only see Kristofer on the agenda. From recollection I think Anil is part of a panel discussion.

1652100780611.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

cosors

👀
Hi FF looks like they are big in India, Imagine how big is India
They are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in India and ranked 485th in Asia Pacific. I think we can accelerate that a bit more ;)
I often think about the Indian market. They are struggling at the moment because of the geopolitical situation not to have to choose sides.

Maybe after the Summit we will know more. Not only do I find the sponsors interesting and blink to the upper left corner and to our list, but the agenda is reading interestingly! Many interesting participants. And funny, even Dr Buddah is there!
moschip.png

15:50 - 16:15 Hrs
Technical Session: Akida Neural Processor IP for Ultra-Low Power Edge AI
Anil, Mankar Co-Founder and Chief Development Officer, Brainchip
16:15 - 16:30 Hrs
Technical Session: Ultra-Low Power Edge AI ASICs
Swamy Irrinki, VP of Marketing and Business Development, MosChip

interesting! Micron already has us on their radar:
"They are also bullish on so-called neuromorphic chips that use a mesh of synapse-like cores that companies such as BrainChip are pursuing."
https://www.eetimes.com/micron-places-100-million-ai-bet/
A little older, but nice to read!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Well, I suppose Sean Hehir did say “We want to become the defacto standard.” And partnering with Arm is one sure-fired way to help us get there a whole lot 'FASTER, SMARTER AND SAFER'!

Does this mean that we'll be referred to as the BrainChip ARMy from now on?🤭

View attachment 5938
When I first bought BRN shares 4 years ago, over at another place, I predicted that Akida would become the 555 IC of AI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/555_timer_IC?msclkid=def8d7f2cf9a11ec8357fd958e487cda

In 2017, it was said that over a billion 555 timers are produced annually by some estimates, and that the design was "probably the most popular integrated circuit ever made".[5]

Move over 555.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users
There are so many things I didn't know about. For example, I overlooked our branch in India. And I read about MosChip for the first time. We will be holding a summit with them in a few days:

"BrainChip & MosChip to Demonstrate Capabilities of Neural Processor IP & ASICs for Smart Edge Devices at IESA AI Summit​

ByMosChip Official 09/05/2022

View attachment 6023
The two labels look like a close collaboration to me.

Hyderabad, India – May 9, 2022 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, and MosChip Technologies Limited (BSE: MOSCHIP), a semiconductor and system design services company, are jointly presenting a session at the India Electronics & Semiconductor Association (IESA) AI Summit discussing how the companies are working collaboratively to enable neural network IP for edge applications.

With the advent of new emerging technologies in the Intelligent Electronics & Semiconductor ecosystem, IESA is looking at tapping the opportunities brought forward by AI in the hardware space. The objective of this Global Summit is to share insights on how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in the country.

BrainChip and MosChip are co-presenting at the May 11 IESA AI Summit session with comments by Murty Gonella, Site Director at BrainChip India, followed by Swamy Irrinki, VP of Marketing and Business Development at MosChip. The presentation ends with a demonstration of BrainChip’s Akida™ neural processor IP, enabling high performance and ultra-low power on-chip inference and learning and MosChip’s ASIC platform for smart edge devices.

The IESA AI Summit is a two-day conference, May 11 and 12, showcasing how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in India. It features panel discussions, keynote addresses, session and showcases from top India policy makers and global thought leaders. Additional information about the event is available at https://iesaaisummit.org/.

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc

Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

About MosChip Technologies Limited (BSE: MOSCHIP)

MosChip Technologies Limited is a publicly traded semiconductor and system design services company headquartered in Hyderabad, India, with 750+ engineers located in Silicon Valley-USA, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. MosChip provides turn-key digital and mixed-signal ASICs, design services, SerDes IP, and embedded system design solutions. Over the past 2 decades, MosChip has developed and shipped millions of connectivity ICs. For more information, visit moschip.com

Stay current with the latest MosChip updates via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

###

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Mustaqh Ali Shaik
+91-40-66229292
press@moschip.com"

https://moschip.com/blog/brainchip-moschip-to-demonstrate-ai-capabilities-at-iesa-ai-summit/
@cosors

Nice find.

Hadn't seen your post and just saw the news release on D&R and started a thread in case got lost in general thread but have reported mine as duplicate for deletion.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
@Fullmoonfever
And I didn't realise that you had already sorted it neatly! Thank you, I am sometimes messy.

By the way, I have rarely observed that: The AUD/€ exchange rate was not adjusted here on the stock exchanges. We can buy the share for cheap 1.13AUD. With other shares, this is usually exact. That's how I first noticed that the euro had fallen. Do I buy at the 6.6% discount 🤔 ...always this greed...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
First time poster here!

Just noticed brainchips twitter updated to match the websites new design!!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220510-005908_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220510-005908_Chrome.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Slade

Top 20
The BrainChip logo is very much a part of BrainChip's new look twitter account.

1652110027125.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Krustor

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Slade

Top 20
So this is BrainChip's path to Samsung phones.

"By 2023, you're likely to see the first mobile phone with RISC-V," SiFive Chief Executive Patrick Little said in an October interview. "I think we have an excellent shot at the phone."

“Working in partnership with Samsung Foundry has accelerated SiFive’s ability to deliver our highly-efficient and configurable approach for SoC design and implementation,” said Dr. Yunsup Lee, CTO of SiFive. “We’re excited to continue to co-innovate with Samsung Foundry as we launch our latest SiFive Intelligence products to accelerate the development of next-generation AI SoCs with Samsung’s advanced process technology.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Yak52

Regular
Germany Markets at (AUS) AEST 4am. The 24Y.f (Frankfurt) was up 12.45% @ 0.7495 euro

BRN  24Y.F.jpg

Yes cosors...........I have noticed this as well that European markets lag behind Australia in SP. Lucky you getting it cheaper!
The "Volume" seems high tonight compared to normal (average). Seems a rush to buy is also happening in Germany.

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cosors

👀
Germany Markets at (AUS) AEST 4am. The 24Y.f (Frankfurt) was up 12.45% @ 0.7495 euro

View attachment 6060
Yes cosors...........I have noticed this as well that European markets lag behind Australia in SP. Lucky you getting it cheaper!
The "Volume" seems high tonight compared to normal (average). Seems a rush to buy is also happening in Germany.

Yak52
I have already bought again 🤭 I have to stop, the pockets are getting empty. I have never owned so few stocks/positions. But good thing, I'm in the slipstream and can stretch where others get beat up. Just saw Nvidia and Infineon.

But I'm taking the long view. As FF suggested, don't sell anything until 2025. I wanted to get my position full. Now I have peace of mind and can watch.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

rocdoc60

It is good to see that Brainchip have at last updated their description for announcements:

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company's first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, without the need to access the cloud, dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real-world applications, such as connected cars, consumer electronics and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI close to the sensor is the future for customers' products as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

cosors

👀
I think here it's pretty decent but not much. How many are traded on the ASX - 10-20 times? With us, you have to add up all the exchanges.
Screenshot_2022-05-09-20-18-02-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Dallas

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Dallas

Regular
Unfortunately couldn't discover us yet 🤖🦧

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Yak52

Regular
I have already bought again 🤭 I have to stop, the pockets are getting empty. I have never owned so few stocks/positions. But good thing, I'm in the slipstream and can stretch where others get beat up. Just saw Nvidia and Infineon.

But I'm taking the long view. As FF suggested, don't sell anything until 2025. I wanted to get my position full. Now I have peace of mind and can watch.
Yes BRN still going good for both Euro & US Market today/night. I think 2 days more uptrend then IF ASX swings uptrend we may get sold off by traders jumping back to smashed stocks. Hard to tell really.
We think Tuesday/weds could have an announcement. will see. Nice if the uptrend also continues when the ASX rebounds. 50/50 on this happening.
Nadaq hit hard again tonight.
TESLA -9%
AMD -10.4%
MSFT -3.5%
NVDA -9.55

some pretty hard hit stocks. RIVIAN was off 26% at start of trading. BoTs have caused most of this by Banks after heavy shorting practices got the down trend moving. Economics are just excuses to push the market when a trend is in play.
I think of all the LOST money by mums & dads who cannot get it back easily and the Big boyz walk in at the market bottom and have it all for nix.
Sad & so wrong!
ps. In 2025 hopefully we have dividends and this will stop us wanting to sell ever. I cannot see how with majority of Revenue being IP and a 98% profit margin on cost how we could NOT start Dividends.

Y.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

cosors

👀
  • Thinking

Yak52

Regular
I think here it's pretty decent but not much. How many are traded on the ASX - 10-20 times? With us, you have to add up all the exchanges.
View attachment 6061

ok we are usually trading much higher vols than everyone else.
Lately been small around 7-9 Mil but can trade 40-60 mil for week or two straight. The "spike " was I think around 150+ Mil traded daily.

yak52

• Fire
Top Bottom