BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
It is good to see that Brainchip have at last updated their description for announcements:

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company's first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, without the need to access the cloud, dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real-world applications, such as connected cars, consumer electronics and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI close to the sensor is the future for customers' products as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.
“Analyze only essential sensor inputs”
This made me think of a description used by Valeo about the very technology that Mercedes is implementing to achieve Level 3 autonomous driving (coming onto the market this month in Mercedes Drive Pilot).

“With its software, Valeo SCALA® 2 transforms the raw data from the sensor into useful data. It eliminates any data that could alter its calculations, as if it were filtering the information to validate only relevant data. This enables it to cancel out any “echoes” caused by raindrops on its light pulse so that it can see through the rain and measure the density of a rain shower”

Useful data, relevant data = essential inputs

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
An early morning trade pre open of 450,000 shares @ $1.14. How so?? How does this even happen??
It's normally an International transaction going through because of time differences is what I am led to believe. They got them cheap!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

SiDEvans

Regular
It's normally an International transaction going through because of time differences is what I am lead to believe. They got them cheap!!!
Interesting. But who are they buying them from at that price? Why didn't it go through at market price?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Interesting. But who are they buying them from at that price? Why didn't it go through at market price?
Not quite sure! @Yak52 might have an answer

Reactions: 4 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
DOW -653 points 1.99% Dumped hard last 15 mins trading
NASD -521 points 4.29% downtrend all night to close at low

BRNCHF +11.91% USD$0.81

BRN 24Y.F (frankfurt) +12.45% Euro 0.7495

View attachment 6065
View attachment 6066

Yak52
Morning Yak52 .... do you know the details on these kind of trades pre-market ( I am thinking International trading) but a few of us are not sure on how they get the shares at well below market price
Cheers Bien
An early morning trade pre open of 450,000 shares @ $1.14. How so?? How does this even happen??

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Mugen74

Regular
May be an insto closing out a short position? Shares headed overseas to another exchange?

What is a cross trade (XT)? A cross trade occurs when a broker executes an order to buy and sell the same security at the same time, in which both the buyer and seller are clients of the broker. A cross trade is represented by XT in the course of sales.

Last edited:
  • Fire

Cyw

Regular
It's normally an International transaction going through because of time differences is what I am led to believe. They got them cheap!!!
It is coded LT XT meaning it was a late cross trade.

• Love

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
It is coded LT XT meaning it was a late cross trade.
Thanks Cyw

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
New Holland are predominantly yellow with an orange front. John Deere are always green and Massey Ferguson are red.
New Holland it is.....perhaps.
looking at the revamped website every picture has a splash of ORANGE so it could be any brand.

Reactions: 3 users
looking at the revamped website every picture has a splash of ORANGE so it could be any brand.
Well despite my love of all things rural when I saw the picture for the first time yesterday with my poor eyes I thought it was demented plug in wall fragrance diffuser. It was not till @Rocket577 said it was a harvester this morning that I worked it out. So I have no idea what brand it might be. 😂🤣😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

An interesting website to keep an eye on regarding our company and where she sits in the ASX , by market capitalisation.

Market Index. Com .au.

Brainchip,

Pressently ranked 194 out of 2,416 market participants.

And number 11 out of 234 tech sector participants.

WooHoo.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
You know how BrN like to encrypt clues now and then, so the photo of the Harvester on our website might be worth investigating. I have looked this morning but can’t find much

View attachment 6075
They are testing to see if the chip has hay fever

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire

Cyw

Regular
Good Morning Chippers,

An interesting website to keep an eye on regarding our company and where she sits in the ASX , by market capitalisation.

Market Index. Com .au.

Brainchip,

WooHoo.

Regards,
Esq.
That is ranked by market capitalization. So at 194, there is a good chance it can make the ASX200 in June if the price stays here or higher. Trading volume should not be a problem.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Dhm

Regular
For what it is worth, the German market closed at the equivalent of $1.14.

0.75/ .66 = AUD$1.136

The US market closed at the equivalent of AUD$1.165

Quite often there has been no logic to the other markets and ours.

• Fire

Cyw

Regular
For what it is worth, the German market closed at the equivalent of $1.14.

0.75/ .66 = AUD$1.136

The US market closed at the equivalent of AUD$1.165

Quite often there has been no logic to the other markets and ours.
I think they are just following the Aussie market. After all, they don't have the 1000 eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Someone mentioned cross transfer of 450,000 shares this morning at $1.14 ish

Interestingly there are 450,000 shares on the sell side at 1.14 and $1.15 area.
Nothing to see here.

• Thinking
  • Love
Good Morning Chippers,

Market Index. Com .au.

Brainchip,

WooHoo.

Regards,
Esq.
Just remember that the further up the pole we go the thinner it gets and the harder it is to hang on and the bigger the forwards are trying to push us out of bounds.

The manipulation is much more sophisticated and much better funded the further up we go.

I learnt at University about Australia’s social structure which is not based on birth but on wealth and like all social structure the person above you is not interested in being below you and is not interested in stepping out of the way to let you through.

Being admitted to the ASX 200, 100 , 50 & 20 can be a terrible experience for retail investors because increasingly sophisticated manipulators will take an interest in Brainchip.

More respected commentators with ever more impressive credentials will seek to undermine your confidence.

THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY THERE HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU JOINING THE CLUB.

The short players will not go away they will simply be replaced by premier league players with deeper pockets.

If this is finally our time to move up the pole it is now, more than ever before, the time to have your plan well and truly agreed and locked in.

As they say a plan to have a plan is no plan.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom